Unbelievable Enhanced!!

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
First day on pes enhanced pre workout log #1 Tonight I decided to bang out a quick arm workout including giant sets for bi's and tri's almost 10 minutes into the workout the vascularity nd the pump was insane I literally felt all those muscle fibers firing at once nd filling with blood! So far I'm beyond amazed at this product..!!! To be continued

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Subd!

You're gonna love this stuff bro.

I take it you're an Anabeta fan as well lol

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Best pre workout I've ever tried definitely goin to be a staple in my training! PES is the Best hands down!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that username. :D

Excited to hear more feedback.

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Log #2 Chest nd shoulders started with incline dumbbells decided to go a little heavier tonight due to the fact I had enhanced on my side. The outcome was 100lb dumbbells for reps a PR for me I was amazed... So seeing the shear strength that I had gained from stacking not only enhanced but erase bro, OG anabeta, anabeta elite, and dopadex the results have been great. I decided to move onto some flat bench dumbbells decided to reverse pyramid from 105lb to about 75lb than back up.. it felt like my chest was goin to explode the pump was out of this world with every rep enhanced gave me more and more! Best dam pre workout ever!! So onto shoulders didn't go quite as heavy but banged out a giant set to finish them off. By the time I was finished I felt like the hulk!! Log #3 soon to come

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for this! Glad you are enjoying it so far sir!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Log #2 Chest nd shoulders started with incline dumbbells decided to go a little heavier tonight due to the fact I had enhanced on my side. The outcome was 100lb dumbbells for reps a PR for me I was amazed... So seeing the shear strength that I had gained from stacking not only enhanced but erase bro, OG anabeta, anabeta elite, and dopadex the results have been great. I decided to move onto some flat bench dumbbells decided to reverse pyramid from 105lb to about 75lb than back up.. it felt like my chest was goin to explode the pump was out of this world with every rep enhanced gave me more and more! Best dam pre workout ever!! So onto shoulders didn't go quite as heavy but banged out a giant set to finish them off. By the time I was finished I felt like the hulk!! Log #3 soon to come
Sounds like a killer chest workout. How are you dosing the Dopadex?

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
I've been dosing the dopadex with 3 caps a day one upon waking a second pre workout nd the last before bed time. The dreams are crazy lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dosing the dopadex with 3 caps a day one upon waking a second pre workout nd the last before bed time. The dreams are crazy lol
Dopadex sounds intriguing. I haven't given it a go yet but probably will in the near future. The increased sex drive and sense of well being really catch my interest.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha @ the username.

I think we have an AnaBeta addict in the house. Either that or a huge coincidence lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro are my (not so) secret weapons as a natural trainee for body composition improvements.

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro are my (not so) secret weapons as a natural trainee for body composition improvements.
Definitely the best for getting that lean body comp and muscle fullness. I'm running my second month on both and the results have been amazing..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely the best for getting that lean body comp and muscle fullness. I'm running my second month on both and the results have been amazing..
I was a beta tester for the AnaBeta-01 project. It impressed me so much I applied to join the company straight away lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the start to my PES career. Good times. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!

Surely you need to swap my face for Josh's and put my face on Simba?

Epic picture lol.

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Hell yeah!
Enhanced A.K.A Hulk smash lol log #4 Back Day decided to go with pull ups for my first exercise best decision to get those lats warmed up! Had my veins getting ready to burst like broken water manes.. So next came the bent over barbell rows, that one exercise I've always dreaded for some reason became my all time favorite tonight. Usually I would just bang out a couple somewhat heavy sets than move on, but I ended up doin five sets super setting with straight arm pulldowns. To finish off the night I decided to go to deads... by this time I'm beyond light headed I could feel my heart pounding in my throat nd this euphoric feeling like I've just entered the battle field for war... End result a Max out of 350 for a single rep beating my PR!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epic update! Love the detail bro! Nice job on the PR!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
LOL!

Surely you need to swap my face for Josh's and put my face on Simba?

Epic picture lol.
I was going to put Jeff's face on Simba.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro looking to break all my PRs soon! Any suggestions on new training styles?
I'm a very standard workout type of guy. I do individual muscle groups once a week mainly but also do a 3 day split set-up shoulders/legs, back/biceps, chest/tris.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro looking to break all my PRs soon! Any suggestions on new training styles?
I am a big fan of hitting things multiple times per week in some fashion or another. My preferred splits are Upper/Lower twice a week, but I plan out times of higher frequency (3-4 times per week per muscle groups) and lower frequency (once per week per muscle group) as well. Maybe look up a style different than what you typically do and try it out to see how you like it and it is always nice for a different change of pace.

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
I am a big fan of hitting things multiple times per week in some fashion or another. My preferred splits are Upper/Lower twice a week, but I plan out times of higher frequency (3-4 times per week per muscle groups) and lower frequency (once per week per muscle group) as well. Maybe look up a style different than what you typically do and try it out to see how you like it and it is always nice for a different change of pace.
What's your take on doggcrap training? Or Y3t?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of Y3t, but I know some guys on the forums really enjoy DC. I personally don't use it and have probably only tried it once in the past.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know someone who is one of the Y3T master trainers. If you need some advanced support let me know and I will send your question across. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know someone who is one of the Y3T master trainers. If you need some advanced support let me know and I will send your question across. :)
That is awfully nice of you

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awfully nice of you
Don't fuel his ego! He is already dangerously close to being as cool as luke perry in his prime.

Wait, what?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is Luke Perry?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Google'd him.

From his own website; "A versatile and talented actor, Luke Perry is one of the most charismatic performers of his generation. Second only to the PES forum rep, bdcc."

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Thanks bro greatly appreciated

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
I Google'd him.

From his own website; "A versatile and talented actor, Luke Perry is one of the most charismatic performers of his generation. Second only to the PES forum rep, bdcc."
Is it possible he could create a six week program for me?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Is it possible he could create a six week program for me?
BDCC's program consists mostly of kegels. I was pretty impressed with the results I got out of it.