Unbelievable Enhanced!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabeta View Post
    Thanks bro looking to break all my PRs soon! Any suggestions on new training styles?
    I am a big fan of hitting things multiple times per week in some fashion or another. My preferred splits are Upper/Lower twice a week, but I plan out times of higher frequency (3-4 times per week per muscle groups) and lower frequency (once per week per muscle group) as well. Maybe look up a style different than what you typically do and try it out to see how you like it and it is always nice for a different change of pace.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    Anabeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1433

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I am a big fan of hitting things multiple times per week in some fashion or another. My preferred splits are Upper/Lower twice a week, but I plan out times of higher frequency (3-4 times per week per muscle groups) and lower frequency (once per week per muscle group) as well. Maybe look up a style different than what you typically do and try it out to see how you like it and it is always nice for a different change of pace.
    What's your take on doggcrap training? Or Y3t?
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Never heard of Y3t, but I know some guys on the forums really enjoy DC. I personally don't use it and have probably only tried it once in the past.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    I know someone who is one of the Y3T master trainers. If you need some advanced support let me know and I will send your question across.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,772
    Rep Power
    4325174

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know someone who is one of the Y3T master trainers. If you need some advanced support let me know and I will send your question across.
    That is awfully nice of you
  6. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509236

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    That is awfully nice of you
    Don't fuel his ego! He is already dangerously close to being as cool as luke perry in his prime.

    Wait, what?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Who is Luke Perry?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    I Google'd him.

    From his own website; "A versatile and talented actor, Luke Perry is one of the most charismatic performers of his generation. Second only to the PES forum rep, bdcc."
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    Anabeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1433

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know someone who is one of the Y3T master trainers. If you need some advanced support let me know and I will send your question across.
    Thanks bro greatly appreciated
  10. Registered User
    Anabeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1433

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I Google'd him.

    From his own website; "A versatile and talented actor, Luke Perry is one of the most charismatic performers of his generation. Second only to the PES forum rep, bdcc."
    Is it possible he could create a six week program for me?
  11. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773473

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabeta View Post

    Is it possible he could create a six week program for me?
    BDCC's program consists mostly of kegels. I was pretty impressed with the results I got out of it.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  12. Registered User
    Anabeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1433

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    BDCC's program consists mostly of kegels. I was pretty impressed with the results I got out of it.
    What is the program?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. Natural Testosterone Enhancers
    By Chemical Evolution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:58 PM
  3. Enhancing my wife's weight loss...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 01:06 PM
  4. Banned Substances Enhance Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 05:36 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in