Bigrigg's CREignite log! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. weight is at 182 this morning, going to the gym to hit some extra chest as a high volume workout since it's my weak point right now. Strength is good still, recovering nicely.

A good change of pace I slept awesome last night with the help of 9 mg's of melatonin and 2 servings for Natural CALM magnesium. Great combo IMO
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Name:  image-2888659684.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  522.3 KB

From yesterday
    •   

3. back definition and striations are looking impressive!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Name:  image-2888659684.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  522.3 KB

From yesterday
    Looking lean as fuark mate.

Keep up the good work. Looks like CreIgnite is treating you very well.

MCC is nice as it does not cause any bloat in my experiences
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

5. Thanks guys I got the day off today and I get to have carbs shoulders tomorrow
    •   

6. Hey guys, Still killin it, tub is winding down to final day or two. Strength is still up even with my low carb days. Having some back issues from a squat day the other day sadly, gonna go get some deep tissue work soon to help with my hip mobility. Ill get a good review up shortly. swamped with school stuff lately.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Hey guys, Still killin it, tub is winding down to final day or two. Strength is still up even with my low carb days. Having some back issues from a squat day the other day sadly, gonna go get some deep tissue work soon to help with my hip mobility. Ill get a good review up shortly. swamped with school stuff lately.
    Thanks man for an awesome log so far. It's truly awesome to see the benefits play into your workouts and everything. Looking forward to your review.

8. Alright guys, so here it is:

Been using CREignite for the past 4 weeks and here is what I noticed:

Tasts: 10/10
    one of the best Watermelon flavors I have ever had. No crappy aftertaste either

Effects: 8/10
    This may be off due to dieting. I was able to maintain a descent amount of strength in the gym. My recovery remained about the same during the 4 weeks of supplementation. Also, I was already taking a creatine supplement before the use of this one so my muscle were already saturated to begin with. Overall though I was happy with the product.

Price:4/10
    Although this was a sponsored log, I would not buy this product based on price. 28$ for creatine is simple out of my budget, but if you are able to buy it I would definitely give it a shot. Also, I know this product has Orotic acid like Clout, but cannot remember what the price point was for that product, so this may be the reason for the pricing.

This is my straight review of the product. For those of you that did chime in during the log I appreciate it, but just as my other logs I got little to no attention. Anyways, Thanks Genomyx for the opportunity to try and review your product.

Thanks guys

9. Thanks for the review bro. Great job.

10. Thanks for your honesty and good, solid log.

While it carries a higher price tag than Mono persay, the benefits therein are incredibly better than Mono.

I think CLOUT retailed at $33/tub.

Thanks again

11. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Thanks for your honesty and good, solid log.

While it carries a higher price tag than Mono persay, the benefits therein are incredibly better than Mono.

I think CLOUT retailed at $33/tub.

Thanks again
    Oh I'm not doubting it at all, the ingredient profile is excellent, just out of my reach right now since I don't have a job for the next 2 years :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen 5 Log! (Sponsored)
    By Aoba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:33 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:43 PM