Tyler's first Anabeta Elite log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Awesome update! Congrats on the PR and feeling/looking stronger

That is really awesome news about all of your gains so far. That is what I love about AB/ABE, it helps in so many areas and getting in those extra calories while taking ABE is for sure helping with the gains. The added Forskolin in ABE really was a fantastic addition for body composition effects.
    Thanks, dude! Yeah I really cannot believe the difference between this and the old formula. The old formula was just so potent; I never thought I would respond so well to the extra ingredients, too! I have never had great results from strength-building or fat burning supps before, then I tried the original AB and couldn't believe how well it worked. Now ABE is just a whole extra bunch of awesome on top of the already-awesome original extract. The best part is that I am only about halfway done!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid work man...nice to see you getting some very good effects. This is the point where things start to just continue to build and improve and I love it. I only have about a week left of my ABE and it is going to be sad times when I run out (for now).
    Yeah I am not going to lie; I will be legitimately depressed when I run out. I wish I could run this forever. I honestly feel that any money I have ever spent on supplements aside from AB, ABE, and the essentials (protein, BCAA, PWO) has been wasted. This is pretty much the only thing I think I will ever need. Now I just have to hope PES doesn't stop making it for any reason!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I finished off my ABE and EPRO yesterday. I completely feel your pain man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are selling me on trying Anabeta. Is this something that could be run during PCT for a mild PH cycle ( Finaflex 1Alpha).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    You guys are selling me on trying Anabeta. Is this something that could be run during PCT for a mild PH cycle ( Finaflex 1Alpha).
    I don't believe there is any reason why it couldn't, but you would also need your standard PCT stuff in addition (an AI such as Erase or Formestane would probably be enough for a mild PH). I think people have had good results using it as part of a PCT, but I have no experience with using it that way. PES guys, please chime in with more info!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

ABE or AB is an amazing addition to a pct.

I typically run serm/daa/Abe/EPRO for pct.
    PES Representative
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    ABE or AB is an amazing addition to a pct.

I typically run serm/daa/Abe/EPRO for pct.
    Damn, with DAA/ABE/EPro you don't even need the PHs!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I finished off my ABE and EPRO yesterday. I completely feel your pain man!
    Uh oh
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Uh oh
    Your telling me! :/
    PES Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I didn't have time last night to post my workout numbers. I will get to that in a few hours when I am off work. Had a great workout though, tried some thing I don't normally do, and am still seeing rapid strength gains. Craziest part is the fact that I am looking so shredded even though I am eating for bulk. I will still switch to a recomp diet this weekend, but it seems like I can enjoy more carbs throughout the early part of the day. I will try to replace carbs in my evening meal with coconut oil or other good fats (just got some organic virgin coconut oil...not easy to find here), and reduce my daily caloric intake while keeping protein high. I am looking amazing for my weight; now it's time to see just how ripped I can get by the end of this!

Best,
    Tyler
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I love how efficiently ABE helps me with keeping my workouts incredible while allowing me to lean out. The muscle fullness and strength/endurance during workouts even in a deficit is a great feeling.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

OK everyone sorry I didn't get to post this yesterday; here is my workout summary.

Overall, I am feeling great. It randomly became summer here (20 degree shift in 24 hours), so that's cool, but I forgot how much more I sweat while working out in the summer. My gym has AC...they just don't want to risk looking too flashy by showing it off. All joke aside though, too hot is better than too cold, as nothing is worse than building up a massive sweat and then trying to keep yourself warm while lifting in a freezing room.

Cardio was as expected. No major issues. Felt great, performed well, etc etc...

Weights are up again. I am still trying to go very heavy. I did a bunch of exercises, as my endurance seems to be increasing, and I tried doing barbell presses at a ~70 degree incline for shoulders. I never felt right doing 90 degree military presses; they always hurt my neck. The 70 degree presses did feel pretty awkward, but surprisingly still felt like it was all shoulders. I am not sure if I got as targeted a shoulder workout as I would have with dumbbells, but mixing it up sometimes is a good idea. Here are the numbers:

Dumbbell flat bench: 85s x 4-2-2
    ~70-dregree barbell shoulder press: 135 x 6-4-3
    Upright row: 120 x 6-3-3 ***
    Close-grip flat bench: 155 x 5-3-2
    Dumbbell side raise: 35s x 5-4-4, immediate burnout with 15s x 16
    Dumbbell front raise: 40s x 6-4-4, immediate burnout with 20s x 18

***It turns out that I have miscalculated every lift I have ever done here with the preacher bar. I thought preacher bars weighed 15lbs, and I calculated my lifts with that assumption. I knew that the bars here felt heavier, so I weighed one and it was 9.5KG (21 lbs). Not a big deal, but I was surprised. I guess normal preacher bars weigh 20lbs?

I added the burnouts to the front and side raises because I am not sure if the heavier weight is targeting the muscle in the same way as lighter-weight raises done with perfect form. My form on the heavy raises wasn't harmful, but it was not as isolated as I am with lighter-weight raises. For example, on front raises with 40s, I could feel myself using a bit of hip momentum to get started. The burnout sets were great because by the end of them, my shoulders felt thoroughly exhausted.

I am feeling great on flat bench. Last week I did 80s x 5-2-2 if I remember correctly. I am already up to 85s at almost the same reps. By the end of this log, I will be at 90s at least. My current PR for flat bench is 95s x 2, when I was specifically trying to get to that goal. Now it looks like I might surpass that during my normal training here.

The only negative I have this week is that I have been sleeping very poorly for the past few days. Even the Dopadex has not saved me. I don't know if it has been a result of the ABE, as I have been cutting my doses off early to avoid that. If it continues, then...well it would suck, haha. But I suspect that it was just a coincidental bout of insomnia, as this happens to me fairly frequently anyway. Aside from that, I am feeling really good. There is one thing that I could swear I am feeling (but may just be a placebo) that is a bit different than the original AB. I feel like I am staying more relaxed in general during times that would normally get me fired up in a bad way (fighting with the wife, dealing with misbehaving students, etc...). On my last AB run, I found myself getting pissed pretty easily, which wasn't bad, but on this run I feel much more able to keep my composure. It could just be me enjoying the extra carbs of this bulking diet compared to what I was eating last time, but I do feel great throughout the day. I have the regular AB sense of well-being, plus I feel nice and relaxed under pressure, AND I and a freaking ANIMAL in the gym (to the point where I get a lot of concerned looks, haha). That's about it for now. I will update after my workout tomorrow!

Best,
    Tyler
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry this is posted late, everyone. This is a summary of my Friday workout. Still feeling great and looking great. No big difference in effects. Just more of the same awesomeness. I am trying to keep my weights high and reps lower than normal (trying to keep my 3 stage rest-pause numbers in the 8-14 range). I will make another post after this one detailing my dietary changes, as I will be transition from bulking to recomping in the following week. My gym added a new pulldown machine. It looked quite odd. There are two weight stacks hooked up to two separate pulley systems. The bar hooks into both pulley systems. The system looks like something that is designed to make the machine look cooler and take up more space (more expensive), but not really add much functionality (you could put two separate handles on to do an arcing range of motion I guess). I like the old plate-loaded machine which they took away. The gym manager said he would try to find a place for it next week. The new machine does have a nice feel though; it feels smooth and gets slightly more difficult at the end of the ROM, giving it a feeling almost like it is connected to bands. They also added another smith machine. So now there are 4 smith machines in my gym, yet only 1 squat rack (squat, bent-over row, rack pulls...only place to do any of those), and 1 flat barbell bench. No incline bench, decline bench, and only a small free weight area ...it's ridiculous. Oh well, Here are Friday's numbers:

-Bent-over row: 220 x 4-2-2 (my grip started giving out on me, so I had to switch to an over-under grip on the last RP section of the set...not sure if I will stay at this weight or decrease for next time)
    -Wide-grip pulldown: 96KG (~210 lbs) x 8-3-3
    -Free Motion row (figured out I can anchor myself further back to get the full ROM): 200lbs x 7-3-4
    -Cable curls: 140 x 6-2-2
    -Reverse-grip barbell curl (four-finger grip; no thumb): 65 x 8-4-4 (the last rep was not great form)

Solid numbers overall, and I am going to keep on killing it! Cardio and BJJ were both VERY intense on Friday as well, and I made sure to exhaust myself over and over again!

I did not lift yesterday (Sat) because I had to wake up early to teach BJJ. I never taught before, but Ciao Terra is in TW (multi-time BJJ world champ and super famous) and the regular teacher wanted to have a private lesson with him, so I said I would teach. Class ended up being 1 12-year-old kid and that was it. I slept HORRIBLY on Friday, and got a decent workout in while teaching/conditioning, so I decided it would be better to postpone my Saturday workout until today. I will go now. So that's about it for me. I will post my dietary stuff in a separate post now, and then post my workout report from today later on. Hope you are all having nicer weather than we are here!

Best,
    Tyler
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Diet Stuff:

I am officially in the second half of this log now, and will be trying extra hard to push it like never before. I will be switching to a recomp diet starting tomorrow, BUT I will be paying very close attention to how I feel and look to make sure that I am not under-dosing carbs (a concern due to AB and ABE's insulin mimicking properties). For now, my plan is to basically keep carbs about the same at breakfast and the same or similar in my PWO meal, but cut them off entirely post-workout until bedtime. Since I usually workout pretty late, I will usually have one or two other meals before my PWO meal. I will still include some carbs, but will be keeping it light. If I feel that I am going hypo, or under-performing at the gym, I will readjust accordingly. This will be a very important week because I will be making dietary adjustments, so I will have to watch everything like a hawk in order to maximize my results. I am still around 86KG but my plan is to drop something in the ballpark of 1KG or fat per week for the next three weeks, however, from the way I look now, I have probably done at least that on the bulking phase, while adding that much muscle (thus staying at about the same total weight). It's hard to have an expectation for where I will end up in three weeks, but if I had to guess, I would say somewhere around 83-85KG and 2-3% lower body fat than I am now if I play my cards right. Right now, I look similar to my "after" pictures from my last log but I am about 4KG heavier (great progress for three weeks). I already feel stronger than I felt at the end of that run, and I still have three more weeks to add to that progress. My body fat is about as low as it's been except when I had to cut down to 80KG (176lbs), when I might have been slightly lower (obviously not nearly as strong, though). However, I still have body fat that I think I can lose with hard work. My stomach and waistline area have the biggest fat deposits, as that is always the last place I lose it. I have visible abs and obliques when flexing, but when resting it is very obvious that there is still a bit to lose. Hopefully the ABE makes losing that easier than it has been in the past (my body LOVES holding on to fat in that area). So far, I have faith that it will.

Best,
    Tyler
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

OK just did my leg workout. It was a good one, as they all have been on this log. My back and neck were both really hurting yesterday, so I made sure to go through my rep range slowly and steadily. I again did 30 min of fast-paced cardio and then 5 sets each of stiff-legged dead lift and Bulgarian split squats. I became a bit concerned about my BSS form over the past week, so I decided to take it down a notch with weight, slow it down a bit, and carefully monitor myself for any correctable errors. I did notice that I should be focusing more on the foot of my working leg, and using the whole foot to push downward in a controlled fashion. Keeping this in mind and doing the sets more slowly and in a more controlled fashion seemed to keep me more stable and keep the workload focused in the right place. I did not bother going up to 60 lb dumbbells today, as I wanted to monitor myself, so I kept it to 50s. I am happy about that decision; I feel that the adjustments I am making will help me build better muscle, and correct imbalances between my left and right legs in a better way. My legs feel very sore already, and I can feel that I got a great workout. I am not looking forward to the soreness I will feel on Tuesday, though haha.

Best,
    Tyler
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Nice updates..good luck on the transition to recomp style dieting.
    PES Representative
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Hi everyone,

So far the recomp diet is about what I expected. Not too bad in the early part of the day, and much less fun in the later part. I will still have to monitor everything closely to see if I have to make any adjustments.

I think my lack of sleep recently is starting to affect me a bit. Last night's workout was the first time in weeks where I didn't feel particularly stronger than the previous workout. I also lagged noticeably on the latter parts of my rest-pause sets. I hope it is just a sleep issue. I know everyone has off days, but I was a bit concerned at my sudden lack of endurance. It was not a bad workout, but I didn't make the progress that I wanted to. Here are the numbers:

Flat bench: 200 x 6-1-1
    Dumbbell shoulder press: 60s x 8-2-1
    Triceps cable press down: 180 x 4-2-3
    Side raise: 40s x 5-4-3, burnout with 20 x 12
    Front raise: 40s x 8-5-4, burnout with 20 x 17

Cardio felt ok (not great, but not bad), and BJJ was fine.

I didn't decrease in anything, but I didn't make any significant leaps either, and my endurance just didn't feel it was tuned in. Hopefully some sleep and focus will turn it all around for Wednesday's workout. I will update then. Thanks for reading!

Best,
    Tyler
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

After thinking about it, I think that the main reasons why I felt fatigued yesterday are:

-I have a less-than-restful weekend, whereas the weekend is usually my time to catch up on sleep.
    -I did my leg workout on Sunday instead of Saturday, which could have made Monday's workout take a greater toll than usual.
    -I have not had a rest day since Thursday. That is 4 days in a row of exercising (and as you know, my exercise regimen is, in a word, taxing). Even though Saturday was only BJJ, that is probably enough to keep my CNS from recovering fully.

I don't know if it was one, two, three, or none of those things, but those are the factors I thought of. I will have to do my leg day on Sunday again this week, but Saturday will be a rest day, so we will see how that goes.

Best,
    Tyler
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

It is now Wednesday, and I am about an hour away from my pulling workout. I am feeling ok, but I am starting to get sick. I think that my lack of sleep this past weekend is the culprit. Even worse, I have to wake up stupid early on Saturday this week to go to a family reunion on my wife's side. That means I do not get much time to rest this weekend, either. I also normally don't start work until 11 on Thursday, but I have to be in a bit early tomorrow, so I will have to race home from BJJ (Dopadex in hand) tonight and try to score at least 8 hours of sleep.

On the plus side, I still can't get over how vascular and pumped I look all the time! I am seeing hints of new veins popping out that I have never seen before, my chest feels fuller and harder, and my shoulders are fuller and more striated. My mid-section is responding well to the recomp diet so far, but getting a little sick and losing sleep is making it hard to judge how effective it is (and thus whether I have to change anything). However, I think I have a good thing going so far. I will update with my numbers later on.

Best,
    Tyler
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, after realizing that I am definitely feeling slightly sick, I realized that I couldn't go to BJJ tonight. It sucks, but I always freakin hate it when people come to practice when they are clearly sick. They always have horrible excuses. "I am not sick, I just have a cough," "I was sick but I am getting better now (as they hack up a lung)," etc. etc. Bottom line, BJJ involves breathing on, touching, and sweating all over other people; if you are sick or even think you might be sick, you don't go (...is the rule that I wish everyone followed). Not too sick for the gym though! I really wanted to do more rack deads, but I decided against it because I am a little sick and my back was sore until yesterday, so it seemed like it will be better to wait. Unfortunately, that means I can't do them until NEXT friday, but I can handle that. I did a standard pulling workout with some added abs. I posted another PR on chainsaws! My numbers:

Chainsaws: 100lb x 15-6-4
    Shoulder-width pull down: 200 x 7-4-3*
    Barbell curl: 92 (35kg weights + 15lb bar...so I guess the bars here vary a bit in weight): 4-1-1*
    Reverse-grip cable curl (with thumb this time): 90 x 5-3-2*

*these might e PRs but I don't keep careful track of these exercises, so it is possible that I lifted the same or more at one time; however, as far as I can remember, they are all PRs.

I am feeling strong as an ox and looking nice and lean still. Heartbreaking weigh-in today though. I was 85.5 on my last day of bulking. I am now on day 3 of recomp and I weighed 86.7. I know it is just water weight and I shouldn't be discouraged, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't discouraging to see. Oh well, it happens to all of us (or maybe just me, but I have huge fluctuations in weight because of water retention...I knew I might be bad today because I couldn't get my wedding ring off). I also tend to load up on salt in my PWO meal to help stay hydrated through a 3-4 hour exercise session, so a little bloat is expected.

I tried switching up my cardio tonight. I did 10-15 min before weights to warm up. After weights were finished, I tried some HIIT cardio. It was freaking difficult haha. I did it on the elliptical using high resistance. I did a 30 second warm-up, and then did 6 cycles of 1 min at 100%, then 30 seconds to rest. For the 1 min 100% periods, I cranked the resistance incredibly high, and then put it back to baseline for my rest periods. My speed didn't change much because of the resistance changes, but I couldn't believe how tired I was after two cycles. I almost had to stop to throw up (and I have no prob with long periods of steady state cardio and long periods of BJJ rolling). after 4 cycles, I had to change my rest periods to 1 minute. I felt like such a pus*y; I loved it! I have never tried that style of cardio before successfully (tried it on a treadmill once, but it took so long to change speeds that it didn't really work). After that was all done, I cooled down until I hit the 15-min mark. Now I am coughing a bit and my throat still hurts, so I am loading up on vitamin C and echinacea, drinking an extra green shake in the evening, and drinking plenty of water (as always). I hope to wake up tomorrow feeling all better, or at least on Friday for my next workout. Not sure if anyone is still following, but if anyone is out there, thanks for reading!

Best,
    Tyler
  21. Registered User
    Answers

If you are looking better and getting stronger screw what the scale says and listen to the mirror.
    PES Representative
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I am feeling much better today, after a full night's sleep. My throat is still a tiny bit sore, but I have no doubt that another full night of sleep will have me back to 100% tomorrow and ready to kill it in the gym and on the mats. Tomorrow is a pushing day. After having a lot of success with heavy dumbbell bench press last time, I am thinking of upping the weight again to see just how far I can push it. I think that I could do alright with 90s tomorrow, but I might need a little longer pause periods in my sets, since the act of lifting the dumbbells and getting into position is a little draining by itself. I will assess all of that during my warm-up sets tomorrow, but I am thinking that I can do 90s with 45-second pauses. I hope it goes well. As far as my appearance, I am seeing more definition in my mid-section now. I think I must be running out of places to lose fat, haha (my mid-section is always the last place to lose fat). I still have plenty left to lose, though, and I know the secret: ABE, clean dieting, and hard work.

Best,
    Tyler
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you are getting back to 100 percent man. ABE, strict diet and intense training equals shredded! Get it!
    PES Representative
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you are getting back to 100 percent man. ABE, strict diet and intense training equals shredded! Get it!
    Yeah man, it sucks getting sick during an intense run like this. Hopefully I kick it within another day or two. Still working out the recomp diet as well. I started to go hypo today while teaching. I had to bum some food from a coworker as soon as class was over. Luckily he had a granola bar. I guess I went too low on the carbs today. I thought that I could do lower carbs on non-lifting days, but today I went too low. Good excuse to keep carbs a little higher though
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, another 8-hour night (with lots of really weird dreams...which were extra vivid thanks to Dopadex), and I am feeling just about 100% today. Just got home from work and can't wait to go range it up in the gym and then get my ass kicked by some master technicians on the mat! I am thinking I will continue the light warm-up cardio with a short HIIT cardio session post-workout. It kicked my ass on Wednesday, so I better keep doing it. Tonight is a pushing day. I will gauge warm-up sets to determine how heavy I go, but I am feeling good and can't wait! Since today is a workout day, I upped my carbs and protein a bit. I took a few fat grams out here and there to make up for it, but still got enough fats to be healthy (even when "not eating a lot of fats," they sneak their way in). I feel really good keeping fats a bit lower on workout days, and I think I am going to use this dieting plan on my workout days for the remainder of this log. On non-workout days, I will continue to reduce calories and carbs a bit, but will increase fats slightly. Tomorrow I have to go to a family reunion on my wife's side all day, so my next workout day after today will be Sunday. I will have to take a lot of protein packets and some prepared food to the reunion tomorrow. Now I will not just be the weird foreigner, I will be the really weird foreigner who brings food to a luncheon

Best,
    Tyler
  26. Registered User
    Answers

HIIT over LISS for me also. Sounds like everything is going pretty good for you though .

As for going hypo, if this continues, I would does the ABE when you are going to consume more carbs then non. That usually seems to help many people. Personally, I can take it empty stomach and be totally fine, but seems for you and other, not so much.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Just got home from my workout. It was a day of amazing PRs and stupid mistakes. I KILLED it on dumbbell bench, Smith military and close-grip bench, setting PRs on ALL OF THEM ...but I also made stupid mistakes on dumbbell bench and Smith military. On dumbbell bench I got three reps with 90s easily, and on the fourth, I went down way too far (I don't know what the hell I was thinking), and failed as a result. I feel like I could have definitely gotten 4 or 5 reps if I had been more careful. I decided to rectify my mistake by making sure I got good second and third stage sets. I DEFINITELY did. I don't think I have ever screamed that loud in a gym ever. Definitely freaked out a lot of people and cared not at all about it. On Smith military, I again went heavier than I ever have before and had great results with the first two stages of my RP set, getting 3 and then 2 reps, respectively. Then on the third stage, I not only went waaaaaaaay too low (as if I didn't learn anything from my benching experience), I also moved the bar down way too fast. I was frozen at the bottom, had to strain my back to get the bar not to hit me in the nose, and then racked it at zero reps with a sore lat. Totally lame. Still got PRs though, and I think that next time I will eclipse them yet again! I am feeling AWESOME today, full of energy, and I was 84.5KG on the scale and looking great (except for my ...face ...but I work with what God gave me, haha).

I didn't have time to do sprints after because I was already an hour late for BJJ. I debated not going, but got my ass over there, went a hard 5 or 6 rounds with no rest against great dudes, and then got some awesome pointers on my half-guard game from a super technical Japanese dude that I can't wait to use next time. It was a great day. On a stupid note (yup, another stupid note), I heard someting pop in my lower back while I was shadow boxing to warm up a bit. It still feels a little tender (my lat is fine though, from the Military mishap), so hopefully it is fine when I wake up tomorrow. Anyway, here are my numbers:

Dumbbell flat bench: 90s x 3-2-2
    Smith Military: 100KG (220 lbs) x 3-2-0
    Close-grip flat bench: 80 KG (176 lbs) x 2-1-1 (this one I had a spotter for, so I was able to go to failure on all sets with nice form and controlled negatives)
    Dumbbell side raise: 40s x 6-4-4, burnout with 20 x 14*
    Dumbbell front raise: 45s x 7-4-3, burnout with 20 x 19*

*I didn't have perfect form for these, but wanted to work with heavy weights to encourage shoulder growth. Side raises I used a little bend in the elbow and a strong swing from the bottom position to help get the reps up. Front raises I used my hips a little to help pop em up. Then for the burnout sets I kept perfect form to absolute failure.

Technically, literally EVERY EXERCISE THAT I DID TODAY WAS A PR. So there's that. Next time, I want to shatter those PR's yet again. I am also considering upping it to 6 caps per day to get a feel for the difference in dosing (one of my goals in this log). I will count my caps on Sunday and think about it. I will update about dosing changes, and everything else. So far, this is by far the strongest and most effective supplement I have ever used, and I will be furious when it is over. I have my NY wedding at the end of June. I am thinking of running a bottle of AB + forskolin starting June 1 (about 3 weeks break from this run) to keep svelte and jacked for the trip back to NY. I FU**ING LOVE THIS STUFF is what I'm trying to express here. OK have to be up early for wife's family reunion tomorrow. Tyler, out!

Best,
    Tyler
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

HIIT over LISS for me also. Sounds like everything is going pretty good for you though .

As for going hypo, if this continues, I would does the ABE when you are going to consume more carbs then non. That usually seems to help many people. Personally, I can take it empty stomach and be totally fine, but seems for you and other, not so much.
    Thanks dude! I do always dose with carbs, but on this run have been going hypo sometimes hours after dosing. It's just THAT strong. Just have to make sure to keep my carbs a little higher than I was planning (which is a good thing, because I have been getting amazing results and still able to eat a decent amount of carbs). You can take it on an empty stomach with no dizzyness/hypo feelings and it still works? That's really interesting, as it makes me wonder about how many different things the extract does for the body.

Best,
    Tyler
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Thanks dude! I do always dose with carbs, but on this run have been going hypo sometimes hours after dosing. It's just THAT strong. Just have to make sure to keep my carbs a little higher than I was planning (which is a good thing, because I have been getting amazing results and still able to eat a decent amount of carbs). You can take it on an empty stomach with no dizzyness/hypo feelings and it still works? That's really interesting, as it makes me wonder about how many different things the extract does for the body.

Best,
    Tyler
    Really, haven't heard of going hypo post eating a meal. But ya, I can take it empty stomach and be perfectly fine. The forskolin for some people can make them get bad hypo effects. I will dose pre-bed sometimes if I am trying to cut and AB/ABE is making me too hungry. Always wake up looking harder and full .

BTW, congrats on all the PR's from todays workout man! That's great to hear. Personally, whenever I am trying to hit a certain number of reps, if I fail to reach it, I will drop the weight and grab a lighter weight and rep it out until I hit that weight. Really gets an awesome pump in.

But I am like you (along with 90% of everyone else on the forum), ABE is the sh!t.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Really, haven't heard of going hypo post eating a meal. But ya, I can take it empty stomach and be perfectly fine. The forskolin for some people can make them get bad hypo effects. I will dose pre-bed sometimes if I am trying to cut and AB/ABE is making me too hungry. Always wake up looking harder and full .

BTW, congrats on all the PR's from todays workout man! That's great to hear. Personally, whenever I am trying to hit a certain number of reps, if I fail to reach it, I will drop the weight and grab a lighter weight and rep it out until I hit that weight. Really gets an awesome pump in.

But I am like you (along with 90% of everyone else on the forum), ABE is the sh!t.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so it is the forskolin that is increasing the nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking properties? OK that makes a lot of sense. I have been feeling that I need to eat more carbs on this run compared to original AB, but I thought it was just my body adjusting to the original compound. I had no idea forskolin did that. That explains a lot, too, because even on original AB, I always paid a price for lapses in dietary judgement (late night eating including a lot of carbs), but with ABE, I am amazed at how I look even after I have a dietary screw-up. Even now that I am super tight with my diet and recomping, I have been waking up at 4 or 5am STARVING to the point that I am in physical pain. I usually make a quick protein shake and get back to sleep. Man PES chose perfect additions to the original formula with ABE, and in doses that actually freakin work (that should not be nearly as uncommon as it is, but that's the supplement world we live in). Best part: it's usually only like 10-15 bucks more than the original formula. You just can't beat it!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so it is the forskolin that is increasing the nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking properties? OK that makes a lot of sense. I have been feeling that I need to eat more carbs on this run compared to original AB, but I thought it was just my body adjusting to the original compound. I had no idea forskolin did that. That explains a lot, too, because even on original AB, I always paid a price for lapses in dietary judgement (late night eating including a lot of carbs), but with ABE, I am amazed at how I look even after I have a dietary screw-up. Even now that I am super tight with my diet and recomping, I have been waking up at 4 or 5am STARVING to the point that I am in physical pain. I usually make a quick protein shake and get back to sleep. Man PES chose perfect additions to the original formula with ABE, and in doses that actually freakin work (that should not be nearly as uncommon as it is, but that's the supplement world we live in). Best part: it's usually only like 10-15 bucks more than the original formula. You just can't beat it!
    The anacyclus pyrethrum is still the ingredient causing GDA effects. The forskolin really helps in the body composition area (test booster, muscle growth, fat loss, etc). But yes, the forskolin goes very nicely with the anacyclus pyrethrum mainly because it is a test booster going along side a natural anabolic.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Getting ready to go to this family reunion. I am bringing about 100 grams of protein with me. 3 sample packets of protein powder, and a chicken breast. There should be a decent amount of stuff I can eat there (lots of seafood), so I should be safe with what that plus what I brought.

In a sleepy haze, I ate a packet of chocolate cereal last night (160 cal, 21 grams carbs), so there goes my cheat meal. I was hoping to be able to get some tacos in tomorrow, but oh well. Hopefully today goes smoothly, and I end up back home at a reasonable hour (It's also pouring)

Best,
    Tyler
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I got home early, so I am off to the gym now! Family reunion was pretty fun. Felt pretty bad for not drinking with the wife's family (old Taiwanese men are freaking awesome; they love their booze...and, according to stereotypes here, so do foreigners, so they were sad to hear that I had to lay off the sauce), but they understood. I think. My Chinese isn't good enough to explain much beyond having to exercise and eat very carefully recently. Anyway, time to go hit legs!

Best,
    Tyler
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Catching up Tyler. Thx bud.

Chris
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Catching up Tyler. Thx bud.

Chris
    Thank YOU for following. Are you planning to log that monster stack you listed in the Coop thread?

Best,
    Tyler
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I just got back from my leg workout (threw a couple of sets of bent-over shrugs and regular shrugs in for good measure, but went fairly light on them), and it was a good one. I tried doing those split stance Romanian dead lifts that were on the AM front page yesterday. I liked them in theory, but I think they require a trap bar to do properly. I couldn't get the weight position right with the normal bar. The gym I normally go to on Saturdays has a hex bar, so I will try it eventually. Instead I went back to regular Romanian dead lifts, and enjoyed frying my hamstrings with them. After that, I went for Bulgarian split squats again. I decided to go back to the beginning. I looked in depth at the perfect form and the dos and don'ts and went very slowly all the way to the ground (my supporting knee touched the ground). It felt great; more isolated than before and really got into my quads. I finished with a few sets of calf raises, and neck strengthening isometric exercises and then fired up the HIIT cardio. It KILLED me again today. I almost fainted. I love how hard I have to force myself to go with that cardio style. After that, I stretched everything and came back here and wrote this!

One funny story from today. The gym had a new worker today; he is younger and gave off kind of a tough guy vibe. He wasn't huge but did have veins popping out everywhere (which I could see because he had the sleeves of his work shirt rolled up for some reason). I saw him "showing" someone how to use the pull down machine, and then working in with him. He pulled a classic move that we have all seen. He put the weight pin at the max, had someone pull him into the leg locking bar (nothing wrong with that as I need that, too), and then proceeded to scream as he flexed his lower back 90 freaking degrees on each rep to try to help him get the bar to his chest (which he still didn't quite do). I tried to politely tell him that he should do less weight and do the exercise properly or else he might hurt his back. He just put his hand up and walked away with a know-it-all look. I chose not to tell him that I do the same weight he tried to do properly and for twice as many reps, and instead not talk to him again. I did catch him doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye and had a good laugh to myself. It's always funny seeing stuff like that. Some people will never learn until they end up in sports rehab. Anyway, it was a good night overall.

Best,
    Tyler
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I just got back from my leg workout (threw a couple of sets of bent-over shrugs and regular shrugs in for good measure, but went fairly light on them), and it was a good one. I tried doing those split stance Romanian dead lifts that were on the AM front page yesterday. I liked them in theory, but I think they require a trap bar to do properly. I couldn't get the weight position right with the normal bar. The gym I normally go to on Saturdays has a hex bar, so I will try it eventually. Instead I went back to regular Romanian dead lifts, and enjoyed frying my hamstrings with them. After that, I went for Bulgarian split squats again. I decided to go back to the beginning. I looked in depth at the perfect form and the dos and don'ts and went very slowly all the way to the ground (my supporting knee touched the ground). It felt great; more isolated than before and really got into my quads. I finished with a few sets of calf raises, and neck strengthening isometric exercises and then fired up the HIIT cardio. It KILLED me again today. I almost fainted. I love how hard I have to force myself to go with that cardio style. After that, I stretched everything and came back here and wrote this!

One funny story from today. The gym had a new worker today; he is younger and gave off kind of a tough guy vibe. He wasn't huge but did have veins popping out everywhere (which I could see because he had the sleeves of his work shirt rolled up for some reason). I saw him "showing" someone how to use the pull down machine, and then working in with him. He pulled a classic move that we have all seen. He put the weight pin at the max, had someone pull him into the leg locking bar (nothing wrong with that as I need that, too), and then proceeded to scream as he flexed his lower back 90 freaking degrees on each rep to try to help him get the bar to his chest (which he still didn't quite do). I tried to politely tell him that he should do less weight and do the exercise properly or else he might hurt his back. He just put his hand up and walked away with a know-it-all look. I chose not to tell him that I do the same weight he tried to do properly and for twice as many reps, and instead not talk to him again. I did catch him doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye and had a good laugh to myself. It's always funny seeing stuff like that. Some people will never learn until they end up in sports rehab. Anyway, it was a good night overall.

Best,
    Tyler
    I've just stopped giving suggestions like that because of how many people get offended. I especially see goofy stuff on deadlifts and squats and want to help them not snap their spine in half, but they seem to want to learn the hard way lol. Glad to see you are still owning your training.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thank YOU for following. Are you planning to log that monster stack you listed in the Coop thread?

Best,
    Tyler
    Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, it is a rest day, but I am feeling good and also ate like sh*t yesterday and ate too much sugar earlier today, so I am going to go work some cardio (and maybe some abs...or just extra cardio) to make up for it. I have about two weeks left (maybe a bit more). I am thinking about upping it to 6 pills/day so I can more accurately compare AB to ABE (and it would also probably feel awesome!). What do you guys think?

Best,
    Tyler
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, you probably won't see or feel any difference between 4 and 6 pills per day. I would stick with 4
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tyler's second Anabeta log (sponsored)
    By tyrub42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:51 AM
  2. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 Log Unsponsored
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 12:16 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
  5. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:13 AM