Red Acid Reborn -

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Again I want to thank RegenadeRows and Controlled Labs and all involved for providing a bottle to run this trial.I started my run on RAR yesterday. I am looking for a good cutting agent while potentially gaining some lean mass. Currently I work out about 4-5 times a week. As of 3/24/2013 my profile

43 years old,
5'11
230 lbs
25 % body fat
32 BMI.

However, I have a some muscle mass so the trainer at the gym cautioned me in terms of the accuracy of the BMI.Other products I am using during this run:Vitamin Code Raw Men; Omega 3; Anabolic Halo; Phase8; Uncutt (Pre-work out)CLA (Has help prevent gaining extra weight but not really losing any additional pounds)Green TeaTestofreakErase.

Main reason for trying Red Acid Reborn: Weight loss and hope to drop below 225lbs within 4-6 weeks. I do hope to shed about 1-2 lbs per week. I do have a potential derailleur as I will be going on mission for 10 days next week. During these times maintaining an optimum diet and training regiment is mired with interruptions. First impression - Took one pill as directed before breakfast and one before lunch. Did not feel any jitters or any other physical discomforts sometimes associated with stim products. I think that so far that's a big plus for RAR. However, I also did not feel any major energy boosting effects.

That being said, my intention was not to use RAR as pre-workout or energy boosting agent.Looking at the profile it seems that the ingredient can very well aid in weight loss. Of course I have no idea what the proprietary blends are in RAR but
Green Coffee (Standardized For Chlorogenic Acid) is known to help in fat loss. Nelumbo Nucifera is interesting.

I looked it up and it seems to have some properties in terms of helping fight obesity. It also has anti-depressant properties too. Rauwolfia Canescens seems to be a good ingredient to not only help shed some unwanted water weight but also help control hypertension and also is a mild sexual stimulant.All in all, the profile for RAR seems to be solid and promising.

Will attempt to log at the very least once a week.

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely in. Can't wait to see how it treats you. Enjoy the run.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Ok Folks. Came back from a 10 day mission. So until I weigh myself I cannot give you accurate results.
As explained in my initial post, I discussed about potential derailers while away on mission. My diet was absolutely crappy.. I ate well, ate some good food, but it was high in calories and low in protein value.

I had started to my run with RAR 3/23/2013. So until I update this log, we will go with the numbers provided.

What I can tell you is that there is definitely some results here. My wife noticed that I lost some weight as soon as I walked through the door and I will try to post a before picture with one I took while on R&R one day on mission. If I was to guess how much weight I loss I would say maybe 4 lbs over the past 10 days. I came in at 230 lbs, let's wait and see what the scale says tonight!

However, it would also appear that I lost some muscle mass. Didn't have access to some good protein out there and quite frankly because it was hot I didn't want to bring stuff that could spoil easily. I was able to workout, mostly cardio 4 out of the 10 days.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Weighed my self today and as I suspected I lost 5lbs exactly. I might have been losing a 1.5 lbs a week since I started the run but the most dramatic loss took place last week. Needless to say I was in tropical climate but very active with a low protein, yet high fat diet. I am in fact surprized I lost anything. All I did was cardio, pull-ups and push ups, 4 out of the 10 days away for about an hour per session. Ate two good, carb rich meals per day and drank tons of water.

In any case:

Current weight 225lbs
BMI: 31.4

225lbs has been my treshold. Hope to drop below that as I usually plateau at that weight.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Time for the weekly log! Progress indeed!

Current weight 224lbs
BMI: 31.2

For the first time in years I have dropped below 225lbs. I already ordered my second bottle of Red Acid Reborn. Just need to be careful not to lose too much muscle mass in the process. I think that one of the things that made a difference is the RAR's appetite suppression which really did not kick in until about the third week of use.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Incidentally, I do have a profile by the same name on bodybuilding.com. I have a before and after picture. I cannot post the link here because I have not written over 150 posts on AM.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Incidentally, I do have a profile by the same name on bodybuilding.com. I have a before and after picture. I cannot post the link here because I have not written over 150 posts on AM.
Great progress b. glad to gear that this is working so well for you.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Time for another update! It's been nearly one month since I started my log with Red Acid Reborn. I have been watching what I eat but really did not make any major adjustments to my diet. RAR however helped control my appetite and the combination of the ingredients contained therein did help shed me some pounds. My caloric intake on a daily basis was between 2500 - 2700. While on a 10 day mision while running this log, I couldn't keep count but mydiet high in fat and carbs and low on protein. Yet these 10 days is when I lost the most.

I realize that products work differently for different folks, but this one has so far produced very good results. But the truth speaks for itself.

On March 24 I began at:

230 lbs
25 % body fat
32 BMI

As today, 23 April 2013, here are my numbers

223 lbs
18% Body Fat
31.1 BMI

According to the BMI calculations anyone my size is overweight. Which is simply not true because you have bodybuilders who put on slabs of fresh lean muscle and are very heavy.

That being said over a one month period with regular exercise and no dramatic changes to my diet I shed 7 lbs. I hit my initial target of surpassing my plateau of 225 lbs. I purchased and received my second bottle as I intend to continue this cycle with Red Acid Reborn. If I can hit 218 lbs and keep some lean mass by the end of next month, that will be great!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
awesome work brother.....way to go

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Well I am done with my log, but I thought I would check in with my current weight. I'm at 220lbs. Not bad! I am also taking a test booster which is messing with my appetite, making me want to eat more! But RAR is still working.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Just an update! I am currently at 219 lbs and I have surpassed my initial target weight by 6 lbs after nearly an 8 week run on RAR. My updated profile pic is available on Bodybuilding.com under the same alias of "bushyman". Cannot post link yet because I have not yet posted enough comments on anabolic minds.