Intimidate SRT! Tilldeath's rundown!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So first off I would like to thank VaughnTrue and the team at iforce not only for the chance to log this new and improved supplement, but also for continually putting out quality and innovative products regardless of the changes in the industry.

All right guys and gals before I get started I'd like to give everyone a brief rundown of where I'm at and where I'm looking to go with my training during this log. I'm 27 years old 6' 182lb. @ 11%bf with a consistent training regimen and a strict diet. I'm currently cutting at a 400-500 cal. deficit per day and will continue slowly for the next month to month and a half. I'm happy to go more in depth on training or diet if requested, but for the purposes of getting the information on the supplement out will keep it minimal. I hold no ties to the company and promise to keep an honest and frequently updated log of all results good or bad. I know my body very well and should be able to monitor and report anything out of the norm from a day to day basis.

My current list of supps sticks to the staples with a PWO tossed in 1-2 times a week. I will list what PWO I take in the update if I do take something and for the purpose of the log will not try anything I have not previously taken to potentially skew results. Again anything I'm missing or you'd like more depth on feel free to chime in. As soon as I receive the Intimidate SRT I will begin and post the post# here.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Reserved for final review................

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, in for this!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting to get going :p!!!

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too, nothing in the mail today hopefully tomorrow will bring a surprise!
Sorry for the delay bro, its even driving us reps nuts!!! We want to enjoy it also!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Sorry for the delay bro, its even driving us reps nuts!!! We want to enjoy it also!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
No worries, I fell in the same boats as others with broken caps. Vaughn is workingout the details and requested us to wait until new bottles arrived before we log it. Once that happens I will have this log back up and running.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope you get it soon....interested in this!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, I fell in the same boats as others with broken caps. Vaughn is workingout the details and requested us to wait until new bottles arrived before we log it. Once that happens I will have this log back up and running.
I know all about it, week or two :(

Mike