Cmitch creignite log!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Big thanks to everyone at Genomyx for this. Going to be logging their supplement Creignite. a little about myself, 19yo, been lifting about the past 5-6 years, but only seriously for one. I say seriously, because in the beginning it was all about finding that single supplement that would make me huge and cut. now that ive gotten a steady decent diet in check, and lifting consistent, i can say i have been lifting for 1 year solid and have made some great gains. My training style changes every two or three weeks, and i am going to be dosing just as the bottle says and take 2 scoops half hour before working out. i figure i will just mix it with my pwo. excited to see how this goes down, gonna be sick!!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wooooo. let goo

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ready to rock, man.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Okay, yesterday was my first day, not a whole lot to report, took to scoops half hour before workout just as the label says, nothing to report as of now. did get 9 reps of 165 of military press. previous record was 8. today is my off day, so i took 2 scoops on waking. tomorrow i will either hit chest, or legs. will report back then!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, yesterday was my first day, not a whole lot to report, took to scoops half hour before workout just as the label says, nothing to report as of now. did get 9 reps of 165 of military press. previous record was 8. today is my off day, so i took 2 scoops on waking. tomorrow i will either hit chest, or legs. will report back then!
How was the taste, dude? Inquiring minds want to know if you're going to be "the one"... the one that doesn't dig it.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Taste is fantastic! I could drink it all day and be fine with it!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Hit Monday chest day hard today. As far as creignite. Took two scoops in the morning and two when I went to the gym. Definitely can tell my muscles feeling a bit "fuller" today. Weight went from 190-193. Feeling great!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hit Monday chest day hard today. As far as creignite. Took two scoops in the morning and two when I went to the gym. Definitely can tell my muscles feeling a bit "fuller" today. Weight went from 190-193. Feeling great!
Double-dosing? You're a creatine junkie, huh? :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for the ride,this product looks awesome!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Double dosing = twice the tastiness. Really excited to see how you notice the product benefits as time goes on...obviously, with a creatine, immediate effects aren't as pronounced as the cumulative benefits that come...so the tastiness will soon be outdone by the performance :D

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
195 today. Not sure why my weight had jumped all of a sudden. Feeling good though. Loving the taste, and hitting a couple pr's did legs yesterday and squatted 225 21 times. Very happy about that!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
How far did your weight jump? Agreed on the taste as well. It's dangerous for me because I could drink it constantly :D

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
That's five pounds up. Figure it's just water weight though!
Exactly!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Not a whole lot to report. Took a rest day and slept the day away. Been feeling sick a bit so I took some vitamin c and drank like three gallons of water. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow morning. Early day. Gonna be intense.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot to report. Took a rest day and slept the day away. Been feeling sick a bit so I took some vitamin c and drank like three gallons of water. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow morning. Early day. Gonna be intense.
Nice man.

Health is always number one.

The astra in CreIgnite helps with immune support!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Hit the gym. Hard and heavy this morning. 30 min before took 2 scoops. Pr's all around. 185 on barbell rows. Killed it with back. Good workout and my muscles are feeling extremely full throughout the day. Loving the feeling. Still happy so far!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
took it easy yesterday. some hiit cardio in the morning. then hit the gym and did a light weight high rep chest workout. got a very nice pump. went hiking later in the day and got a little bit of a headache from the creatine. my own fault for not drinking enough water though! still love it. pr's all around, and i'm back down to 192. looking even better!Loving this though!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Killed back today. 2 scoops 30 min. Before and its raining pr's all day again. Muscles are continuing to feel full throughout the day and I am looking bigger even though I'm still cutting!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Killed back today. 2 scoops 30 min. Before and its raining pr's all day again. Muscles are continuing to feel full throughout the day and I am looking bigger even though I'm still cutting!
Delicious and everything

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Took my usual two scoops before, but add two during my workout. Hit legs today and killed it. I can barely walk now but things could be a lot worse!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%
You and that double dosing! lol.

Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
You and that double dosing! lol.

Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs
I just hope my order will get here fast enough so I don't have to stop!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!
Thank you for logging it for us.

It's a great supplement, and one I hope stays around a long time.

Very happy to see it treating you well

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
sounds like you had a great run bro! Glad you liked it especially as a favorite amongst so many choices when it comes to designer creatines. You did a great job!!