Cmitch creignite log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Took my usual two scoops before, but add two during my workout. Hit legs today and killed it. I can barely walk now but things could be a lot worse!

2. CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%
    You and that double dosing! lol.

Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post

You and that double dosing! lol.

Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs
    I just hope my order will get here fast enough so I don't have to stop!

5. SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!
    Thank you for logging it for us.

It's a great supplement, and one I hope stays around a long time.

Very happy to see it treating you well
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

7. sounds like you had a great run bro! Glad you liked it especially as a favorite amongst so many choices when it comes to designer creatines. You did a great job!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum