First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Days 20, 21

Had lots to catch up with at work since returning, my energy boost from this stack got me through it great though, I will be very sad once this run is done, may add some agmatine with my breakfast to keep the energy and nutrient partitioning effects.

Lower body workout today, went smoothly, vascularity off the charts during. I have never had it in my legs before but definitely noticeable today, Versa-1 is probably my favorite non-staple supplement right now. Focus in the gym is invaluable and I love the lean and vascular look it constantly produces.

1 more week on the stack, then to measure up the results!
    Love hearing how well the stack is treating you man. VERSA-1 quickly became a favorite of mine as well. Look forward to the results!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looking forward to your final review and results Driven. Only about a week to go...finish strong!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Very stoked to see your review!!

Getting me excited for my first VERSA-1 run!
    Independent
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very stoked to see your review!!

Getting me excited for my first VERSA-1 run!
    I am just one of many who would say that you will not be disappointed, I am taking time off Versa as this will be the end of my second bottle now, my next one is already in my cupboard waiting for when I will start it up again though, I can't think of a stack it wouldn't fit into
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Days 22, 23

I find that the day after my off day (1 day every 7) from TestPowder, it hits me just slightly harder, the pumps and vascularity from taking it with my breakfast are there by the time I put down my utensils. It's a great feeling and confidence booster to see my muscles looking full and vascular in the mirror every morning.

Libido is still up and no joint pain, the next time I stack this I will reattempt to dose 3 caps Erase or maybe try out Erase Pro.

Today was upper body and I killed it yet again, focused and energized throughout, added a lot of TUT to my negatives today to challenge myself, still hit target reps per set.

Sitting down to some GiantSports cookie dough protein powder ice cream now, added some PB2, loving it. Nothing like the feeling of a tasty reward for my lifting efforts that packs 50 g protein at the same time.

Went on a protein powder buying spree for BB.com's big sale.. I'm a Nutra supporter but the shipping is crazy on big items to Canada. I will make up for it on the 22nd when the TestPowder stack hits! Pumped for that.
    Athletix Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Solid update and feedback man.

I'd suggest giving EPro a try if you're considering 3 caps of Erase. The upcoming Test Powder/EPro sale at NP would be a great time to pick some up. I find the added ingredients to be quite beneficial. You could also use it EOD if joint soreness becomes an issue. Adding Super Cissus could help as well.

Love protein ice cream. I'm making a ton of it lately.
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd agree with breezy, if you can handle 3 caps of Erase, I would try out EPro for sure.

How's that GiantSports Protein taste?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'd agree with breezy, if you can handle 3 caps of Erase, I would try out EPro for sure.

How's that GiantSports Protein taste?
    I think it's fantastic . I've had vanilla, cookies & cream, and PB chocolate. I bought a 2lb tub of PB choc a few weeks ago and already picked up another 5lber.
    PES Representative
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think it's fantastic . I've had vanilla, cookies & cream, and PB chocolate. I bought a 2lb tub of PB choc a few weeks ago and already picked up another 5lber.
    I will have to get myself a tub or two then .
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

I will have to get myself a tub or two then .
    Sounds good brotha. I'd go with PB chocolate.
    PES Representative
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

Sounds good brotha. I'd go with PB chocolate.
    Will do. What other proteins are your favorites? Just curious
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Will do. What other proteins are your favorites? Just curious
    XF UP 2.0, Protean, Pronom, and Myofusion. I recently had SAN's new casein, which was good as well...I have a feeling USPlabs will be taking the #1 spot
    PES Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

XF UP 2.0, Protean, Pronom, and Myofusion. I recently had SAN's new casein, which was good as well...I have a feeling USPlabs will be taking the #1 spot
    I'm excited to try out the new proteins from USP and PES
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

I agree!!

Now I'm subbed! So late!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

I agree!!

Now I'm subbed! So late!
    Same here. I'm confident that they'll both be great.
    PES Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Funny...I have the same exact feeling! I can't wait to try it.

usplabsdirect.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Protean red velvet and chocolate truffle, GiantSports cookie dough, Trutein Cinnabon and PB chocolate, those are my current favorites.

have some Myofusion PB cookie dough and some Cellucor PB marshmallow on route to try out next

Need to invest in an ice cream maker now for sure, hooked on making my own and want to try it out. Cookie Dough ice cream is a weakness of mine, DQ's double fudge cookie dough blizzard is my favorite dessert period. If I can come even remotely close to that flavor and make it healthy I will be ecstatic.
    Athletix Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Days 24, 25

The run is coming to an end soon and that's a very depressing thought to me at this point, love how this run went/is going.

Tomorrow is my weigh in but with just 3 days left I will postpone until then and update that with my final review and results.

Tonight was lower body workout and due to some schedule shifting around I had my workout in the morning closer to my TP dose, typically my Preworkout has no agmatine in it and the difference is quite noticeable in terms of pumps and energy, has me excited to crack open my Enhanced when this run us over.

A picture will serve better than my words this time to show the synergy here from TP and Versa for vascularity. This is a snapshot of my arm after my workout, keep in mind this was a lower body workout with no arm involvement other than forearm support during my lifts, etc.

Name:  image-2500170633.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  185.1 KB
    Athletix Representative
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Wow, impressive!

usplabsdirect.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Those are some impressive veins man. How's your vascularity normally?
    PES Representative
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

I'm not a big guy by any means so vascularity does come easier for me, during and after lifting always but never to the extent it has been since starting this stack, Versa in particular.
    Running this stack has had me pumped up all day long even when relaxing, especially around my TP dose. That is something I never had prior.

I have gained weight since starting which makes these vascularity increases all the more impressive to me, the synergy with Erase giving me the 'dried out' look is a contributor here to help me look lean.

My Versa run is done it's 8 weeks at the same time this stack wraps up so once I'm off everything I will maybe post an update as to which effects faded and how quickly after.

I probably don't look like I need a cut but that is my plan for my next run, I lean out easily everywhere but my gut, I've never had exposed abs and aim to get them this summer. Drove myself crazy last summer trying, hoping that HIIT, keeping to a deficit while carb cycling, and smart supplementation will get me there this time
    Athletix Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

I'm not a big guy by any means so vascularity does come easier for me, during and after lifting always but never to the extent it has been since starting this stack, Versa in particular.
    Running this stack has had me pumped up all day long even when relaxing, especially around my TP dose. That is something I never had prior.

I have gained weight since starting which makes these vascularity increases all the more impressive to me, the synergy with Erase giving me the 'dried out' look is a contributor here to help me look lean.

My Versa run is done it's 8 weeks at the same time this stack wraps up so once I'm off everything I will maybe post an update as to which effects faded and how quickly after.

I probably don't look like I need a cut but that is my plan for my next run, I lean out easily everywhere but my gut, I've never had exposed abs and aim to get them this summer. Drove myself crazy last summer trying, hoping that HIIT, keeping to a deficit while carb cycling, and smart supplementation will get me there this time
    Excited to see the final review .

The gut is probably the most difficult/stubborn place to lean out at which makes it very frustrating.

HIIT + carb cycling + smart supplementation will get you there for sure though. Carb cycling is really effective/beneficial for me personally.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

I found my most appreciable lower ab/back fat loss following a strict CHO cycling protocol with IF last spring in conjunction with some well planned supplements. I bet if you put your mind to it you'll get those abs this year.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

I've only been lean enough to come close this past summer and now this year I think I will get there.

Was pretty overweight before, spent 2 years cleaning up my diet and adding cardio and dropped 95 lbs.
    Now I'm slowly trying to add weight (muscle of course) yearly, funny how that works.

I keep reading successful logs with IF and am considering it if I can't reach my goal with my planned diet the next 2 months, I can't imagine getting through my workdays without food though.
    Athletix Representative
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

I've only been lean enough to come close this past summer and now this year I think I will get there.

Was pretty overweight before, spent 2 years cleaning up my diet and adding cardio and dropped 95 lbs.
    Now I'm slowly trying to add weight (muscle of course) yearly, funny how that works.

I keep reading successful logs with IF and am considering it if I can't reach my goal with my planned diet the next 2 months, I can't imagine getting through my workdays without food though.
    At first IF is pretty difficult to get used to. As the time goes on with IF'ing though, you will adapt to it.

I rely on appetite suppressants though which help tremendously and are the main reason I feel into IF'ing (Alphamine).
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

VERSA-1 has the same effect on my vascularity, regardless of lowering my body fat...it's awesome. I get veins popping up in areas where I've previously had none.

I think your approach should get you where you want to be this summer. I haven't carb cycled (considering it though), but HIIT and IF seems to be helping me currently. Like kbayne mentioned, IF got a lot easier as time went on. After the first week, I didn't really have any hunger issues. Alphamine, and now OEP, have made the morning fast a breeze.
    PES Representative
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

IF is just a tool and nothing magical IMO. I find it is helpful in the sense that I can limit my mornings to no food (allows me to fully focus on my early work times and get other things done), make my eating window shorter (allows easier caloric restriction with increased ability to "fit" certain foods into my meals), and gives a change of pace. While it helped me get the leanest I have ever been I have maintained a much lower set point of body fat and gotten lean with out it as well.

It may be worth a shot if it fits your situation but not worth it doesn't.
    PES Representative
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    IF is just a tool and nothing magical IMO. I find it is helpful in the sense that I can limit my mornings to no food (allows me to fully focus on my early work times and get other things done), make my eating window shorter (allows easier caloric restriction with increased ability to "fit" certain foods into my meals), and gives a change of pace. While it helped me get the leanest I have ever been I have maintained a much lower set point of body fat and gotten lean with out it as well.

It may be worth a shot if it fits your situation but not worth it doesn't.
    Yeah, I agree 100%. It's just a good fit for my schedule and goals currently. I enjoy my fasted training and smaller eating window. The reduced amount of time to eat has made a lower caloric intake a lot easier for me to handle.
    PES Representative
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Days 26, 27

Yes that means tomorrow is the end, could see the bottom of my TP tub this morning and have 1 cap of Versa-1 left.

I will try to get my pictures up by tomorrow and final review but it is a busy day for me so it may be slightly delayed.

It was my off day today but yesterday's workout went well, I don't think I have had a poor workout while on this stack, normally I can expect at least one day where I am drained or just not all there.
    Weight is up as I will log tomorrow, still don 't see any apparent fat gain, if anything this stack turned my slow bulk into a recomp. I am at a good starting point for my cut, and finally the weather is improving around here.

Already know I will be running this stack again, probably cycling it for the duration of the summer, 4 weeks on 4 off. Still deciding what to do in the 4 between weeks.

Thinking something like this..

4 weeks:
    Test Powder
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin-95

4 weeks:
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20

repeat.

I read that Forskolin takes time to kick in so I figure this way I am consistently dosing it as it is in ABE.
    Trying to keep the dried out look but know I can't take Erase constantly so I'm hoping C20 can fill that role in the alternate 4 weeks.
    Thoughts or other suggestions?

I will be waking up to Alphamine or OEP powder through the summer and using Enhanced for my evening workouts.
    Athletix Representative
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

Days 26, 27

Yes that means tomorrow is the end, could see the bottom of my TP tub this morning and have 1 cap of Versa-1 left.

I will try to get my pictures up by tomorrow and final review but it is a busy day for me so it may be slightly delayed.

It was my off day today but yesterday's workout went well, I don't think I have had a poor workout while on this stack, normally I can expect at least one day where I am drained or just not all there.
    Weight is up as I will log tomorrow, still don 't see any apparent fat gain, if anything this stack turned my slow bulk into a recomp. I am at a good starting point for my cut, and finally the weather is improving around here.

Already know I will be running this stack again, probably cycling it for the duration of the summer, 4 weeks on 4 off. Still deciding what to do in the 4 between weeks.

4 weeks:
    Test Powder
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin-95

4 weeks:
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20

repeat.

I read that Forskolin takes time to kick in so I figure this way I am consistently dosing it as it is in ABE.
    Trying to keep the dried out look but know I can't take Erase constantly so I'm hoping C20 can fill that role in the alternate 4 weeks.

I will be waking up to Alphamine or OEP powder through the summer and using Enhanced for my evening workouts.
    I like your set up for your next stack choices. Forskolin does take a bit to kick in, and I like that you will be running it for 4 weeks then hoping on ABE .
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

Double post
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Days 26, 27

4 weeks:
    Test Powder
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin-95

4 weeks:
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20

repeat.

Looking forward to the pics and reading your final thoughts. What will your goals be over the summer? Maybe we can do better than a cycle of 4/4/repeat and tailor it more specifically to what you want to accomplish. If you do an Anabeta + Compound 20 stack I would definitely go for 8 weeks instead of 4.

usplabsdirect.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

It's been a great 28 days but it's time to end my run however that means time for my review of the stack.

Dosing:
    I took Test Powder 6 days a week with breakfast, as recommended.
    Erase I dosed at 2 caps a day, one of which I took with breakfast and the other I took with dinner every day.
    Versa-1 I dosed pre-workout every day which for me was after work at about 6:30 every night

Diet: Paleo diet, all natural and unprocessed food sources with the exception of protein powders which I used post-workout and at work as a snack between meals. Primary proteins were chicken breast, whey, greek yogurt, dry pressed cottage cheese late at night, turkey breast, egg whites and whole eggs for breakfast daily, etc.
    Carbs came from a tonne of vegetables and fruits, fruits I primarily kept to the post-workout window (banana in shake, etc.)
    Fats came from eggs, plain almonds, natural PB/Almond butter, extra virgin olive oil, flax and chia added to shakes, almond milk, EFA pills.

Macros were 60/20/20 P/C/F
    I ate consistently at 400 cals above maintenance.

Workouts were every other day alternating lower/upper body. alternating high/low intensity from one workout to the next, most of my routine was taken from PHAT with my own twists.

Over the 28 days I gained 3.1 lbs, equating to just under a pound a week, this was less than my intention but I hadn't had experience with these supplements before to adjust my diet to fit. My intention was to have a lean bulk and it turned into more of a recomp, I am definitely not complaining about that though I definitely have better definition and won't have to cut as hard/for as long now.

Sum of noted stack effects:
    Vascularity
    'dried out' leaned appearence
    nutrient partitioning
    mood elevation
    Energy increase
    libido increases
    anabolic, muscle building environment (I definitely gained easier, hit some PR's along the way)
    Workout focus (muscle/mind connection)

The most pronounced effect for me and the one experienced immediately after starting was the vascularity. If you scroll back through the log I posted a demonstrating picture of this. I have never had vascularity like this, taking Test Powder with my breakfast (biggest meal besides post-workout) had my muscles full and pumped up throughout my entire workday. Combine this with the Erase giving me a leaner look and the definition was unreal. Then I would take my Versa-1 and workout, vascularity was off the charts. Loved it.

Next up was the mood elevation and energy, I haven't had such a productive streak at work in a long time, I work long days in a fairly stressful/physically strenuous environment, but I was never groggy or overly moody in times I would have been before. Also on the days I did try taking TestPowder preworkout, these effects applied to my performance as well.

Focus. This invaluable workout tool is something Versa-1 does well. I've said it many times throughout the log but it merits being said again, workouts take on a whole new aspect when you are focused on the task at hand, on your tempo, on the feel of your muscle contractions, on your form. I found myself adding a lot more TUT to my lifts just to get more of the feeling from each one, while maintaining my rep counts.

Erase did not work for me as a solo product. After a week I broke out in pretty bad acne and my libido was dead. On this stack Neither of these sides were experienced, my libido actually increased about 2 weeks in. The next time I run this I feel comfortable increasing my Erase dose to the full 3 caps a day, or upgrading to Erase Pro.

Flavor: Obviously no notes here for Versa-1 or Erase, Test Powder however I found quite enjoyable. I used Fruit Punch this run and plan to try Blue Razz next time around. I braced myself on day 1 as I had read DAA products weren't renown for their taste, and I was pleasantly surprised. It became something I enjoyed drinking every morning with my breakfast, 2 scoops in 10 ml cold water.

Would I recommend this stack? I ordered it again, and am ordering more when the TP/EP combo hits Nutra. It has great potential in any situation, in a caloric deficit it can give extra energy and help keep Test up when fat intake is lower. For a recomp I found it to have great partitioning and leaning effects, and for a bulk it did add to my hunger, as well as accelerating the rate of my muscle gains.

Enough of me blathering on though I apologize for being long winded I just wanted to be thorough for my first log, I am glad I chose to log this, it kept me on top of my diet and workouts more than normal so I didn't look like an idiot when I posted results here and made no progress lol. Thank you to everyone who followed and helped answer my questions along the way. I will shut up now and post some pictures. Bear with me as I still can't post them from my computer so I have some file shuffling to my phone to do and it tends to only let me post them one at a time. Quality on the before pictures is fairly terrible. To the point that it may be hard to gauge differences, I apologize for this but hope you can see the improvements I feel.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Pics: Before

Name:  IMG_0746.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  189.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0747.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  186.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_0836.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  154.0 KB

sorry again for quality, thank my Ipod.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Pics: During

My vascularity During, towards the end of my run

Name:  IMG_0837.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  92.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0834.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  101.8 KB

Second image is a repost. Both these were taken after a leg workout, no direct arm involvement.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

The Finale

Sorry again for quality on my most recent ones.

Name:  IMG_0857.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  143.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0859.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  141.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0840.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  160.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0841.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  85.3 KB

That's a wrap.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome final review and great log!

You def are looking, as you said, drier! Up 3lbs to boot is awesome as well.

I apologize if I missed it but what were you final strength differences?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Awesome final review and great log!

You def are looking, as you said, drier! Up 3lbs to boot is awesome as well.

I apologize if I missed it but what were you final strength differences?
    Damn and here I thought my massive post said it all.
    I haven't been posting my numbers exactly as it's a bit intimidating around here lol I know I am a lightweight but once I finally hit my goal I aim to rectify that.

What I can say is that I set 4 new PR's during this stack, only one of which I was close to hitting before starting.
    Bumped up weights in bench press, overhead press, every curl bumped up 5 lbs. but I count that as one, and I added 10 lbs. to my squats.

Another note and I guess a good measure is that I can now do an extra 6 pullups (wide grip, body weight, controlled pace) when doing a single set to failure.

I wish I had thought to take leg and back shots before, my fianc says there is progress there as well. Next time I will be prepared
    Athletix Representative
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Awesome log and review man! It was very detailed and informative throughout. Congrats on your progress as well; +3lbs is fantastic, especially while looking leaner/drier. Those lower abdomen veins are sick!

It's funny that you added 6 pullups to your total. If I remember correctly, I did exactly the same during my first VERSA-1 run and believe DW might have as well.
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Saw the review last night on my phone before I passed out and came to check this morning to see some nice pics to prove the effectiveness of your run. Seems you got out of it what you put in (some solid work ) and congrats man.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle. Cutting with test prop
    By Pypp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. Test Powder/Erase cycle timing/dosing questions
    By speed25007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2