First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Thanks, breezy!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks, breezy!
    No problem man! Are you planning on logging your run?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    As a 2 scoop c4 user will micro hit me at one serving or I could double it up? I also have bulk BA, agmatine, or cit mal, any of which I could add
    Hey bud great log so far.

As breezy stated micro isn't a super strong stim, very clean. I like breezy am stim tolerant and love mine at 2 scoops. I did notice the same effects to slighter lesser degree at 1 scoop. Very solid product and FP is my fav. I never noticed much from c4 when I ran it so I think you'll love micro.

Nice stash btw :-)
    Independent

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    No problem man! Are you planning on logging your run?
    That I am. Sometime in May, when I'm done with a current obligation.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

That I am. Sometime in May, when I'm done with a current obligation.
    Very cool. Look forward to it bud.
    PEScience Representative

6. That is an awesome delivery! I love Creignite + Enhanced pre-workout. I also enjoyed mixing Alphamine and Creignite on my off days.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That is an awesome delivery! I love Creignite + Enhanced pre-workout. I also enjoyed mixing Alphamine and Creignite on my off days.
    Alphamine anything is good lol. Stuff should have a warning on it :-)
    Independent
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Alphamine anything is good lol. Stuff should have a warning on it :-)
    He speaks the truth, Alphamine has at some point been mixed with just about every product I have used, creatines, preworkouts, BCAAs, some bulk powders that needed flavor masking...

I am in love with RL Alphamine, my fiancÚ has come to accept this fact.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

He speaks the truth, Alphamine has at some point been mixed with just about every product I have used, creatines, preworkouts, BCAAs, some bulk powders that needed flavor masking...

I am in love with RL Alphamine, my fiancÚ has come to accept this fact.
    I still have a container im waiting to pop here in a few weeks....

do we have a new slogan "Alphamine....every mans bottom b!tch" lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Day 15

It's hard to have those new supps on hand and not use them but I'm keeping everything the same to keep judging this stack fairly.

Upper body workout was great again today, maintained my PR's even without the caloric overload before this time so I'm happy about that, feel ready to hit the weights again already in terms of energy, DOMS are definitely sticking around for me now though, legs are still sore from Tuesday.

A note I haven't mentioned yet is that I have been sleeping a lot more solid through the night now. Even with the cat being a pest through the night as always it isn't waking me anymore. The extra sleep is just adding to my better mood and energy in the mornings.

As I said I would do I have increased cals just by 100 daily, sticking with it until next weigh-in
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Day 15

It's hard to have those new supps on hand and not use them but I'm keeping everything the same to keep judging this stack fairly.

Upper body workout was great again today, maintained my PR's even without the caloric overload before this time so I'm happy about that, feel ready to hit the weights again already in terms of energy, DOMS are definitely sticking around for me now though, legs are still sore from Tuesday.

A note I haven't mentioned yet is that I have been sleeping a lot more solid through the night now. Even with the cat being a pest through the night as always it isn't waking me anymore. The extra sleep is just adding to my better mood and energy in the mornings.

As I said I would do I have increased cals just by 100 daily, sticking with it until next weigh-in
    Great update bud. Glad to hear sleep has gotten better, that will only improve your results!

Great job
    Independent

12. Sleep, the greatest training enhancer! Funny to hear about your cat. They're crazy!

Glad you're progressing. I don't know about you, but I don't mind DOMS. Experienced some this week, in my back and chest. Call me a masochist, but I like the pain!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Sleep, the greatest training enhancer! Funny to hear about your cat. They're crazy!

Glad you're progressing. I don't know about you, but I don't mind DOMS. Experienced some this week, in my back and chest. Call me a masochist, but I like the pain!
    I'm with you, I like the little reminder that I pushed myself and worked out hard. I will get it primarily after deadlifts or a high volume chest workout.

And yeah, when I first moved in with my girlfriend I had a long adjustment phase to her cat. Next to no sleep for over a month, slowed my progress for sure. Damn thing likes sleeping on my pillow with me.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Days 16, 17

Have been having a great time on this stack still, haven't put it much to the test since last update up until tonight. Yesterday was my off day and for 8 hours today I was on my ass in a chair for a marriage preparation course which I get to do do again tomorrow lucky me..
    Was restless all day, on my lunch break I took a walk with the fiancÚ and made her laugh as I was sprinting just to get my legs awake.

Lower body workout tonight went well, overdid it probably because I felt like making up for my day long inactivity. Squats, sumo's, and deadlifts all got 4 sets in along with my calf raises and lunges.

Feeling a bit rough now from it but I always do after being sedentary all day before my workout, even with my 10 minute warmup (light cycling, jumping jacks, jump rope)
    I try to keep my warm-ups away from static stretching after all the negative press they have been getting.

As for the stack, libido is still way above my average for sure. Energy and mood still fantastic and in terms of composition changes I am happy with the mirror so I'm excited myself to see my before and after

15. Great to hear the stack is going good for you so far.

Sounds like you had a pretty intense workout
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Days 18, 19

Extremely glad I'm done sitting all day in marriage prep classrooms, was driving me mental.
    Got home and hit my stationary bike for 40 minutes last night afterwards. Tonight was upper body workout and I for some reason had above normal performance, maybe those 2 prior days of doing literally nothing all day replenished my glycogen stores a bit, I'm not sure yet but I bumped up the weights in skullcrushers and in my Congdon and incline curls tonight.
    Weigh-in was today, up 1.4 lbs since last week, slightly over my aim and again I blame it on my sedentary periods when I'm used to working my a$$ off. I'm scheduled 12 days strait now thanks to my weekend off for that course so next week I hope to be on point.

17. Not sure how I missed this log...I'll be following from here on out!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Days 20, 21

Had lots to catch up with at work since returning, my energy boost from this stack got me through it great though, I will be very sad once this run is done, may add some agmatine with my breakfast to keep the energy and nutrient partitioning effects.

Lower body workout today, went smoothly, vascularity off the charts during. I have never had it in my legs before but definitely noticeable today, Versa-1 is probably my favorite non-staple supplement right now. Focus in the gym is invaluable and I love the lean and vascular look it constantly produces.

1 more week on the stack, then to measure up the results!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Days 20, 21

Had lots to catch up with at work since returning, my energy boost from this stack got me through it great though, I will be very sad once this run is done, may add some agmatine with my breakfast to keep the energy and nutrient partitioning effects.

Lower body workout today, went smoothly, vascularity off the charts during. I have never had it in my legs before but definitely noticeable today, Versa-1 is probably my favorite non-staple supplement right now. Focus in the gym is invaluable and I love the lean and vascular look it constantly produces.

Leg vascularity is the shizzzz! Shows you're killing it!

Looking forward to your results, should be good stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Late sub.. Haven't tried the test or erase yet but have friends that have n had some good results!! On that versa 1 tho soo wanna compare ur results to mine

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Days 20, 21

Love hearing how well the stack is treating you man. VERSA-1 quickly became a favorite of mine as well. Look forward to the results!
    PEScience Representative

22. Looking forward to your final review and results Driven. Only about a week to go...finish strong!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

23. Very stoked to see your review!!

Getting me excited for my first VERSA-1 run!
    Independent
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very stoked to see your review!!

Getting me excited for my first VERSA-1 run!
    I am just one of many who would say that you will not be disappointed, I am taking time off Versa as this will be the end of my second bottle now, my next one is already in my cupboard waiting for when I will start it up again though, I can't think of a stack it wouldn't fit into
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Days 22, 23

I find that the day after my off day (1 day every 7) from TestPowder, it hits me just slightly harder, the pumps and vascularity from taking it with my breakfast are there by the time I put down my utensils. It's a great feeling and confidence booster to see my muscles looking full and vascular in the mirror every morning.

Libido is still up and no joint pain, the next time I stack this I will reattempt to dose 3 caps Erase or maybe try out Erase Pro.

Today was upper body and I killed it yet again, focused and energized throughout, added a lot of TUT to my negatives today to challenge myself, still hit target reps per set.

Sitting down to some GiantSports cookie dough protein powder ice cream now, added some PB2, loving it. Nothing like the feeling of a tasty reward for my lifting efforts that packs 50 g protein at the same time.

Went on a protein powder buying spree for BB.com's big sale.. I'm a Nutra supporter but the shipping is crazy on big items to Canada. I will make up for it on the 22nd when the TestPowder stack hits! Pumped for that.

26. Solid update and feedback man.

I'd suggest giving EPro a try if you're considering 3 caps of Erase. The upcoming Test Powder/EPro sale at NP would be a great time to pick some up. I find the added ingredients to be quite beneficial. You could also use it EOD if joint soreness becomes an issue. Adding Super Cissus could help as well.

Love protein ice cream. I'm making a ton of it lately.
    PEScience Representative

27. I'd agree with breezy, if you can handle 3 caps of Erase, I would try out EPro for sure.

How's that GiantSports Protein taste?

28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'd agree with breezy, if you can handle 3 caps of Erase, I would try out EPro for sure.

How's that GiantSports Protein taste?
    I think it's fantastic . I've had vanilla, cookies & cream, and PB chocolate. I bought a 2lb tub of PB choc a few weeks ago and already picked up another 5lber.
    PEScience Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think it's fantastic . I've had vanilla, cookies & cream, and PB chocolate. I bought a 2lb tub of PB choc a few weeks ago and already picked up another 5lber.
    I will have to get myself a tub or two then .

30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

I will have to get myself a tub or two then .
    Sounds good brotha. I'd go with PB chocolate.
    PEScience Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle. Cutting with test prop
    By Pypp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. Selling two slinshots, test powder, erase pro
    By sideshowdoc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:04 AM