First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alright here we go with my first go at a log. A bit of background information to start, taking a break from my cut for summer to sneak on a few extra lean pounds if I can as I reached my target weight early and being in Canada, there is still snow out my window right now and I don't see myself topless on a beach for a while longer.

Diet: Sticking to my Paleo diet for now, 300 cals above maintenance. Went the high protein route for this run, percentages are 60/20/20. Proteins: eggs, egg whites, lean meat cuts mostly chicken and turkey, greek yogurt, dry pressed cottage cheese before bed, protein powder. Fats: Fish oil, flax, almonds, extra virgin olive oil. Carbs: Every vegetable under the sun I vary what I eat daily, On workout days I add in some fruits around my workout, addicted to my post-workout shake with a banana.

Workouts: I lift every other day, alternating lower/upper body when I do. On my between days I do HIIT cycling and extra core work.

My supp staples: fish oil caps 2 daily, creatine 5 g daily, beta alanine 5 g daily, orange triad, cellucor c4 2 scoops pre-workout, alphamine pre cardio on my off days.

The stack: Test Powder 2 scoops with breakfast 6 days per week as recommended
Erase 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one post workout/cardio
Versa-1 1 cap daily, 45 mins before workout/cardio

I am 2 days into this stack and already noticing changes, pictures and feedback will be up as soon as I get a chance.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-1785473879.jpg

2 days into the stack and noticing changes already. I have run both Erase and Versa solo before but never TestPowder or any DAA product so I think I can narrow down which results are coming from it.

Appetite: The same day I started this stack I increased my calories and I have been hungrier these past 2 days than during my cut, huge appetite increase.

Energy: I wasn't expecting this effect and only time will tell if it will be maintained but I have been a lot more energetic, no morning drowsiness, no feeling drained all day. Part of this is from the calorie increase no doubt but this seems like a much larger change than it normally is. Tomorrow I will see how my workout is effected for a better test.

Libido: no noticed increases here yet but no decreases either, which is good as the last time I ran Erase solo it murdered my libido.

Joints: no dryness or soreness, 2 caps of Erase is my sweet spot for this.

Vascularity: unreal. I have never maintained so much vascularity for long lengths of time before. I know a lot of this is from Versa-1, although with this stack I have had pumps all day long as well, I assume from the agmatine in TestPowder. Add that to the drying effects that will be creeping in from Erase and I think this stack will have me looking vascular as hell soon. It's already unreal. All I did today was my cardio and I have it across my upper chest, shoulders, and arms.

Tomorrow is my upper body workout to put this stack in it's early stages to the test.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this!

Glad to see that you decided to log. You're off to a great start man. Good luck!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sweet stack brother! I'm def in for this! Get after it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Good looking stack. Should see some nice gains.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 3

Having some difficulty with pictures as I can only post them up from the phone app and not from my computer where I saved the ones I took earlier with a camera.. Oh well i will take a few and just use the app for now when I can.

Still maintaining the results I logged yesterday, energy, enhanced mood, pumps and vascularity like no other which is what I had hoped to show a picture for. Mood is actually off the charts today because I just hit my 5 year mark at work and was days away from asking my boss for about the potential for a raise but I got my paycheck and they beat me to it! Nothing huge but +2.00 an hour adds up real fast with how many hours I put in. I see this being invested in future stacks for sure haha.

I have seen in other logs that some people have gastrointestinal or stomach issues while using DAA, I can happily report that so far I have had no adverse effects from using TestPowder.

About to throw back my versa-1 and some c4 and head off for my upper body workout. I will report on any differences I notice later tonight!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the raise man! An extra $2 an hour will definitely add up fast.

Kill that workout!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Workout tonight went well, no PR's or huge increases but I'm only 3 days and one workout into the stack I wasn't expecting it.

I am close to moving up weight with my overhead press and did squeeze out 2 more chinups in my finishing exhaustion set.

Mood and energy did seem better throughout, typically I am irritable while still pumped up after my workout until I get to kick back with my shake and relax. Not today and I'm not feeling drained either. I couldn't get out another rep to save my life when I finished but 10 minutes later I felt ready to hit the gym again, possibly better recovery on this stack. I will update tomorrow if any DOMS are experienced, last time I ran erase it did hit me harder.

Versa did it's job and had me focused as hell throughout, I find that I end up unintentionally adding more time under tension to my lifts while maintaining my rep count which is impressive, just find myself focusing on my muscles as I lift and feeling the contractions, enjoy the connection.

Does anyone have alternate recommendations as to the dosing schedule with this stack? I've been taking TestPowder and 1 erase with breakfast, and a second Erase with dinner or post workout. Versa of course I take with my pre workout.

no pictures from around my workout timebut I did manage to get a picture from earlier on my IPod Touch to attach via the app. Sorry for quality you really can't see the vascularity I was aiming to show.

From this morning after doing nothing but waking up, having breakfast + TP + Erase, and brushing my teeth lol.

image-3003727454.jpg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take the Test Powder preworkout. DOMS for me kicked in around week 3 on V-1. They were pretty intense.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could take the Test Powder preworkout.
That would be my suggestion as well. The Agmatine is great for increased pumps.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be my suggestion as well. The Agmatine is great for increased pumps.
I like the LCLT preworkout also. Thats when and how I take mine at least. I still haven't got a chance to run TP yet but really am wanting to get my hands on some :D.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the LCLT preworkout also. Thats when and how I take mine at least. I still haven't got a chance to run TP yet but really am wanting to get my hands on some :D.
Indeed, I use it the same way as well. You'll love it man. I sadly only have a day left of mine :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, I use it the same way as well. You'll love it man. I sadly only have a day left of mine :(
Dang. Its always a sad time when you are approaching the end of a tub/bottle supplement.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang. Its always a sad time when you are approaching the end of a tub/bottle supplement.
Very true, but with the end comes the beginning of my next stack ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Question to anyone who may know. I was planning on switching my Preworkout to Enhanced when it arrives which should be sometime this week for me, but looking at agmatine products they list 1 g as the upper daily intake limit. That is covered by TP Alone. I am expecting to need a 2 scoop dose of Enhanced which would be another full 1 g of agmatine. Is this detrimental and I should wait until after this run to start using my Enhanced? the doses wouldn't be close together, I have a PM workout about 10-11 hours after my TP dose with breakfast.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question to anyone who may know. I was planning on switching my Preworkout to Enhanced when it arrives which should be sometime this week for me, but looking at agmatine products they list 1 g as the upper daily intake limit. That is covered by TP Alone. I am expecting to need a 2 scoop dose of Enhanced which would be another full 1 g of agmatine. Is this detrimental and I should wait until after this run to start using my Enhanced? the doses wouldn't be close together, I have a PM workout about 10-11 hours after my TP dose with breakfast.
Using Enhanced with Test Powder should be fine. I've actually been doing that for the last month. You could use 2g of Agmatine in a single day, at once or split up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Perfect thanks Breezy, was afraid I might have to sit on an unopened enhanced and wait, not something I'm good at when I get something new

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect thanks Breezy, was afraid I might have to sit on an unopened enhanced and wait, not something I'm good at when I get something new
Haha no problem man. I think you'll love the Versa-1+Enhanced pre-workout combo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is great. I love it preworkout. Been getting the best workouts I've ever had focus,energy, pumps wise. But I agree with what breezy said :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya 2g Agmatine should be fine. I actually used my Test Powder pre-workout as well when I ran a log on it. Good luck with this stack!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOhh. in late.
I know this is gonna be a good log, leangains on its own works friggin magic. And these supps, gold. Solid gold. Kill it brother

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced shares a main ingredient with Versa-1. I don't really know the amounts in each and I have no idea whether there is any reason why that should matter, but I figured it warranted being said.

I have taken both pre-workout and had some sick workouts.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced shares a main ingredient with Versa-1. I don't really know the amounts in each and I have no idea whether there is any reason why that should matter, but I figured it warranted being said.

V-1 + Enhanced preworkout gives me insane energy and focus in the gym. Combo is perfect.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Enhanced actually contains both ingredients in V-1. The Aegeline in V-1 is dosed higher and based on USP is more for an anabolic effect while the amounts in Enhanced enhance (see what I did there :p ) the cognitive effects of the blend. :cool:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced actually contains both ingredients in V-1. The Aegeline in V-1 is dosed higher and based on USP is more for an anabolic effect while the amounts in Enhanced enhance (see what I did there :p ) the cognitive effects of the blend. :cool:
A great high focus and anabolic combo. :thumbsup:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 4 winding down here and still maintaining my energy and positive mood even at this time of night. Agmatine hits me hard apparently, loving it and can't wait for more from Enhanced. Will be a while longer though.. Ordered it when it first came on Nutra for 25 and its still in processing :(

No workout today but still some developments to note. Still no DOMS to speak of. Getting what looks like the beginning of some acne forming on my chest, just a couple spots I hope it doesn't progress too far. Also still fine in terms of the often noted DAA digestive sides but things were definitely.. Sorry for the excess detail here but 'runnier'

Tomorrow is lower body workout and I'm planning to give it all I've got. I will leave it at that and include a peak at my diet, this is a typical dinner for me. I know it's not huge but I aim for 6 meals a day.

image-2223037938.jpg

My fiancé is a fantastic influence on my commitment to self improvement, she always has a healthy protein/veggie meal ready for me by the time I'm done my Cardio

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 5

Lower body workout today, the truest test of effects on energy and endurance. No PR's set but I see myself hitting a few by the end of this run for sure. Maxed out reps on squats and sumo squats, lunges, heel raises seated and standing, just like with my last workout I was dead as I finished but 10 minutes later I feel like I could get a few more sets in. Still loving the energy I'm getting. Took less breathers within my sets as well, my workout took a few minutes less than usual.

Vascularity still present seemingly around the clock. Focus still dialed in from Versa as well. I'm happy that I picked some quality products here, most of the claimed product effects are starting to be experienced for sure.

Acne hasn't made any progression so fingers crossed there.

I weigh in on Mondays and since last week I have gained 0.2 lbs. Nothing to speak of really but only 4 of the 7 days were on this stack, I was still cutting the first 3 so I think I am on point so far, expecting to gain more this coming week.

No weights tomorrow but I will try to keep logging daily and do this right, hope I'm detailed enough so far I'm trying to track every detail I can.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 6

Acne has receded so may have been from a factor other than supplementation.
Had a crazy morning at work today, got double booked with shipments of product at our main store, and had only one warehouse worker in so I was sent to do some slugging for a good 4 hours. pretty much was a workout, was moving and stocking barbecues 4 high by hand, shoulders, legs, back, and arms got a good burn and this was right after my TP and erase dose, energy kept up and pumps and vascularity were definitely there (yeah I took a quick look at myself when I went to the bathroom I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this)
I felt a thermogenic effect doing all the lifting after my TP dose, my face felt flushed and hot throughout. Not a bad thing just something to note.

Had a huge dinner as I didn't pack enough food to replenish all the cals I'm sure my morning burned.

Tomorrow is back to upper body workout, plan to drop another update after

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 7

Tried the TP dosing Preworkout as suggested, full dose TP, versa-1, and 1 scoop C4, gave crazy pumps and I stayed for an extra round of finishing sets. Pretty sore now after the fact but felt great at the time.
Willbe going back to dosing in the morning though, I was missing the energy and mood lift throughout work today. Tomorrow is my day to not dose TP, never had a dosing restriction like this where I need days off of the product mid-run. I feel like I will be missing it tomorrow.

Acne is completely clear now and still no sides to note. Stack is shaping up to be what I hoped it would be.

Erase is doing a stellar job of drying me out this run, better than when I ran it solo, must be some synergy in the stack here as well. Already planning out my follow up to this stack. Would love to hold onto this leaned out and vascular look. Thinking Compound20 and Forskolin, thoughts?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 8

Today was my off day for TP and for workouts. Although work gave me a killer workout I hadn't planned for, shoulders are toast right now tons of heavy overhead lifting after working them out yesterday. I feel like my job gets in the way of me optimizing my results by interrupting my recovery time pretty regularly. Oh well just need to slam back my TP dose tomorrow morning, feel like a beast from vascularity and pumps, and tackle what the day has in store.

Will definitely see a jump on the scale come Monday's weigh in. Easter weekend and I have 3 separate functions to attend for it between my own family and my fiancée's. I see lots of food in my immediate future lol. I will be hitting lower body hard tomorrow in an attempt to justify all those excess calories later on.

Would still appreciate some feedback on the Forskolin + Compound20 follow up stack idea. I see Forskolin has some hormonal effects as well, should I be seperating it's use from my TP/erase run?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates. To answer your question, forksolin + C20 would be a nice stack following what you are running now.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Tried the TP dosing Preworkout as suggested, full dose TP, versa-1, and 1 scoop C4, gave crazy pumps and I stayed for an extra round of finishing sets. Pretty sore now after the fact but felt great at the time.
Willbe going back to dosing in the morning though, I was missing the energy and mood lift throughout work today. Tomorrow is my day to not dose TP, never had a dosing restriction like this where I need days off of the product mid-run. I feel like I will be missing it tomorrow.

Acne is completely clear now and still no sides to note. Stack is shaping up to be what I hoped it would be.

Erase is doing a stellar job of drying me out this run, better than when I ran it solo, must be some synergy in the stack here as well. Already planning out my follow up to this stack. Would love to hold onto this leaned out and vascular look. Thinking Compound20 and Forskolin, thoughts?
Glad you liked the Test Powder pre-workout, but there's nothing wrong with sticking to morning use. I hit the gym shortly after waking up, which luckily gives me the opportunity to do both. You could try 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop pre-workout if you'd like as well.

Compound20 and forskolin should be a solid combo to help maintain (or improve) the "leaned out and vascular look". I actually had a successful recomp that included both recently. What brand of forskolin are you considering?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I already have SS forskolin-95 on hand, things take forever to ship to me so I like to try and plan ahead for stacks. A lot of hype around the forums for ABE I wish I could use it but I will wait at least 4 weeks after my TP run for anything hormonal as recommended. In theory I could stack OG anabeta with Forskolin and be fine though I'm thinking?

USP and PES have yet to disappoint me, loving their products and thinking I will stick to them for my future stacks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Days 9,10,11

I was trying my best at daily updates but the holiday weekend is pretty busy for me, luckily the stack still has my energy maxed out to get through it!

Quick recap on stack effects thus far:
All day vascularity and muscle fullness
Dried out appearance
No noticed additional fat while in caloric surplus
Elevated mood
Brief acne flare up that dissipated, hasn't returned
No stomach or gastrointestinal issues
Great focus during workouts, faster recovery

Dosing is still 2 scoops TestPowder + 1 cap Erase with breakfast
1 cap Versa-1 with Preworkout
1 more cap Erase with dinner

New notes:
DOMS have started hitting especially after leg day, not enough to slow me down or limit performance but there for sure.

Libido boost, another reason for fewer updates this weekend, spending a lot of the spare time that I do have in the bedroom, this is a relief as Erase hurt my libido when I ran it solo.

About to hit upper body,I may update again later but more than likely will hold off until tomorrow, I have my last Easter dinner to get to.

Tomorrow is my moment of truth to assess the Easter damage, weigh in day. I have definitely been over my calorie allotment but not excessively, and this stack seems to be helping me keep the gains lean, so we shall see!

Off to give my all and see if I can hit that overhead Press PR that has been taunting me

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. Good luck on the PR!! Gotta love the all day muscle fullness and vascularity :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like everything's going great man. I just started VERSA-1 a few days ago and am getting the all day vascularity as well. :cool: Your feedback has me fired up for what's to come.

I wouldn't stress too much over any potential "Easter damage". It's just one day and shouldn't have much of an impact on your end results. Enjoy the holiday and good luck with that PR!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds like everything's going great man. I just started VERSA-1 a few days ago and am getting the all day vascularity as well. :cool: Your feedback has me fired up for what's to come.

I wouldn't stress too much over any potential "Easter damage". It's just one day and shouldn't have much of an impact on your end results. Enjoy the holiday and good luck with that PR!
Haha I wish it was one day, I had an Easter function every night this weekend. My aunt's house Friday night was personal panzarottis we allmade, yesterday was at my grandparents' with the whole family on my dad's side, that was lasagna, roast beef, and apple pie, tonight is at my soon to be in-laws looks like turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cheesecake, and whatever else turns up.

Lots of good eats this weekend haha not complaining though. Hit my PR. Pumped about that. Went for a finisher set of Arnold presses and bumped the dumbbells up 5 lbs as well, feeling great and ready to eat!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All those extra calories may have had an effect with achieving that PR :D. Nice work man. Sounds like you are seeing some good gains so far.

BTW, I love Arnold Presses.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I wish it was one day, I had an Easter function every night this weekend. My aunt's house Friday night was personal panzarottis we allmade, yesterday was at my grandparents' with the whole family on my dad's side, that was lasagna, roast beef, and apple pie, tonight is at my soon to be in-laws looks like turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cheesecake, and whatever else turns up.

Lots of good eats this weekend haha not complaining though. Hit my PR. Pumped about that. Went for a finisher set of Arnold presses and bumped the dumbbells up 5 lbs as well, feeling great and ready to eat!
Haha that sounds like a delicious weekend man! At least the stack seems to be helping keep your gains lean. As kbayne mentioned, all that food could've helped with your gym performance as well. Either way, congrats on the PR and overall strength increase!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thought I subbed already but I guess not lol

In bro keep doing your thing!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 12

Weigh in day went better (or worse pending how you think of it) than expected. Weight from the week including my Easter cheat meals is only up 0.8 lbs. Hard to judge because of the weekend but I think I may have to bump daily calories 100 more I will try, to keep me gaining when diet is in check.

No loss in definition or fat gain so far as I can tell, so all is well so far. I plan to drop some before and after pictures, the befores I took I still have I just need to get them on my phone to post in the app, week to week things are never noticeable but at the end if the log with my final review I will post the before/after, hopefully with some noticeable changes.

Leg day tomorrow, really hoping my Nutra order finally arrives with my Enhanced by then

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Weigh in day went better (or worse pending how you think of it) than expected. Weight from the week including my Easter cheat meals is only up 0.8 lbs. Hard to judge because of the weekend but I think I may have to bump daily calories 100 more I will try, to keep me gaining when diet is in check.

No loss in definition or fat gain so far as I can tell, so all is well so far. I plan to drop some before and after pictures, the befores I took I still have I just need to get them on my phone to post in the app, week to week things are never noticeable but at the end if the log with my final review I will post the before/after, hopefully with some noticeable changes.

Leg day tomorrow, really hoping my Nutra order finally arrives with my Enhanced by then
Glad you came out of the weekend in good shape bud. If you think extra calories could be beneficial, I'd say give it a shot. I've found that a reasonable bump gets put to good use when I'm running VERSA-1. It seems to help keep the majority of my added weight lean.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 13

Killed my lower body workout today, hammered out 4 sets of squats, sumo squats, db lunges, iso calf raises, extensions, and curls. As followers may have noticed I always aim to hit a finishing exhaustion set, targeting whatever feels like it was hut the least during the workout. Today I went for goblet squats with a 2s pause, went to failure then dropped down 20 lbs and went again.

Energy was fantastic, for once on this stack I can't say I'm ready to hit some more sets though I got a lot of volume in today.

Had a good sweat from this today and didn't feel bad adding some calories to my postworkout. Seen a lot of ice-cream talk around lately and had to try it or else I would end up at DQ lol.
1 cup Greek yogurt + 2/3 scoop Trutein PB chocolate + 1 tsp honey
Threw it in the freezer after stirring in a bowl, left it 45 mins while I made and drank my iso shake, relaxed, turned out perfect ice cream consistency I got lucky. Pumped to try it with a cookie dough pro powder and see how close I can get it to my favorite Blizzard flavor.

One more day down, already have enough faith in the stack to order my next tub of TP to be ready for a future run, I will try blue razz next time to compare the 2, I do like the flavoring of this Fruit Punch as well though, 2 scoops in 10 oz. Water is a drink I look forward to having with my breakfast.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Day 14

Nothing new to say today other than,

image-2917874616.jpg

It came.

Lol finally my Enhanced is here, with some other goodies I stocked up on for later. I tried something new on this order and put a note on the order saying I'd love to try something new if they had samples kicking around, and holy crap. Lol I don't know what I will do with all of this.
Still need to finish my c4 tub, they sent 10 more pre samples, I want to get to my Enhanced but feel wrong wasting these.
Tried out the protein sample already, cinnamon Graham cracker, not bad but I'm still a chocoholic and prefer chocolate variants.

All I can really say from this is Nutra rocks! Way to exceed customer expectations

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 14

Nothing new to say today other than,

View attachment 78236

It came.

Lol finally my Enhanced is here, with some other goodies I stocked up on for later. I tried something new on this order and put a note on the order saying I'd love to try something new if they had samples kicking around, and holy crap. Lol I don't know what I will do with all of this.
Still need to finish my c4 tub, they sent 10 more pre samples, I want to get to my Enhanced but feel wrong wasting these.
Tried out the protein sample already, cinnamon Graham cracker, not bad but I'm still a chocoholic and prefer chocolate variants.

All I can really say from this is Nutra rocks! Way to exceed customer expectations
What flavor of Micro did they send you?!

Ps... late sub

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking stash you just got man. What are you going to be using and saving for later?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good log and nice stack. I'm will be running Erase with Versa-1 later on this year. Still debating about adding some DAA in the mix, even though I respond well to DAA.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice haul hoss :). I've been slacking on picking up some Creignite. Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Have you tried Jack3d micro yet?