mkretz'uncut review log

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY HEY big shout out to DEWEY fr letting me try this. Got me a 25 ct. bottle of uncut to try out for the next couple weeks! the prfile on this stuff is amazing. check this out!
[h=2]Applied Nutraceuticals Uncut: Pure and Truly CONCENTRATED Pre-Workout Fuel![/h][h=3]Key Benefits:[/h]
  • Focus
  • Energy
  • Strength
  • Pump
Game-Changer, Genius, Revolutionary, Next-Level: These are adjectives thrown around constantly by supplement companies, for every product release. Everything is the next best thing, till it isn’t- you hear these claims so often, they get diluted a little more with each new pre-workout released on the market. Talk is cheap- results are everything- is your “concentrated” pre-workout a diluted mess of clumpy flavors, fillers, and ingredients that you have never heard of? Applied Nutriceuticals wants to change this- we are taking the “fluff” completely out of pre-workout supplementation with a concept so innovative and potent that it will be copied for years to come. Want to add 3-5 more reps to each set, and 25-50 lbs. to each major lift- do I have your attention now? Get to the source, and get rid of the flavored crap- get UNCUT™ from Applied Nutriceuticals. UNCUT™ is 90 capsules of raw motivation in a bottle- a pre-workout pill that provides intense stimulation and focus, while providing animal physical neuromuscular strength- accomplished through a completely unique formulation. With Uncut™, Applied Nutriceuticals is the first company to actually pay attention to ingredient half-lives when formulating a pre-workout- and it will truly take your workout to a whole new level of intensity- F^&K 1 more rep, get 5!! UNCUT™ delivers concentrated contraction within every working muscle fiber (and we mean EVERY fiber) to deliver can-crushing, phone-book ripping strength and intense skin-splitting pumps! Your days of shoveling mounds of clumpy, foul-tastiing pre-workout powder into a shaker cup and chugging it down are over- get to the source: pure, potent, no-nonsense: UNCUT™.[h=3]The Basics:[/h]
  • “THE” Only Truly Concentrated Pre-Workout- in a Capsule
  • 90 Capsules of Raw Strength in a Bottle; No Powders, Flavors, or Fluff
  • Destroy Plateaus and Never Have an “Average” Workout Again
  • Laser Focus with Intense L

quick stats, 5'9 160, recently hurt my wrist/hand pretty bad, no break but im hoping no ligament damage, gonna jsut rest it up, it has gottn alot better over the past week but I still cannot grip things well.

first workout on uncut was UNBELIEVEABLE......could be because i was my first time back in the gym since hurting myself but who knows. Took only 1 cap of uncut and sipped on my usual preworkout (lecheek speed exterme right now) while working out, I like to sip a preworkout while working out because my volume is pretty high. Although I was taking alot less sips than normal! My legs got super swole, pumps were great cant wait to try again with weights to see if the pump comes again!!! The focus was incredible@!!!!......took one cap the next day for cardio as well and def. notice the clean energy and great focus, no crash. Focus is the biggest seller for me and im loving it so far.

bad news.......forgot my bottle at the gym today, realized it within 45 min and called the gym to hold on to it until tomorrow if they find it, so I will find out tomorrow if I gt to try it again :-( REALLY bummed about this! I jsut got "the isolator" which allows you to do a decent amount of cable exercises without using your hands so im pumped to use that but really wanted to be able to really gt in a groove with this uncut, hopefully they found it!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, hopefully i get th chance to really enojy it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck-hopefully they still have the bottle of uncut...any news?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fortunately I did get the bottle back!!!! took one cap preworkout today.....workout was with "the isolator" and the isolator cuff... due to my wrist/hand injury.[video=youtube;ZQLUCZSZwq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLUCZSZwq4[/video] here are some chest exercises.

I actually like the cuff better, it only goes around your wrist on each arm and makes it much easier to hook and and hook out. also was able to do kneeling cable crunches.........ok workout, really looking forward to being 100% again.

focus was really good to start but weaned quickly, I think it was due to me getting frustrated with all the damn straps and put the idea that I cant workout like i want to....once i got out of my own mind, i ended the workout very strong, def no crash to speak of! tomorrow will hopefully be a leg day which is all out baby! if not, ill try some isolator back work which seems more promising although more complicated to hook it up.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
hah sometimes extra equipment can be too finicky. those look pretty cool to use though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rediculous workout today!!!!

legs felt sore still from teh last leg workout and all th cardio ive been doing but ended up being alot stronger than last week on every lift!

squat
245x5
245x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
cluster set 285 x1x5

leg ext (pre exhaust) 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last 2 sets

hack squat 4 sets double drop with forced reps on last 2 sets...pushed so hard on the 3rd set i think i popped sumthin in my head so next set was not as intense, still rough though

leg press 4 sets 15-20 with double drop and forced reps on last 2 sets

squat 135 3 sets to failure

step ups, no weight needed at this point, really hard when you dont push off the foot on the ground!!!

seated ham curl 4 ets 10-12 double drop on last 2 sets

lying ham curl - 4 sets 10-15 drop on last 2 sets

good mornings

95x10
115x10
115x10
125x10

got mentally fogged after step ups, i think my whoel body/CNS was just fried but up until that point WOW soo intense and focused, loving this stuff!!! wish i could bring this intensity to other parts of my body, hopefully ill heal quick

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
haha one of the side effects of Uncut is sore the next day from an intense workout =p

Nice work bro!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no uncut today some cardio and some light back stuff to see where where my wrist/had is at............seems like im ok with a false grip as long as i keep form strict and dont heave the weight.....still afriad to try barbell stuff, i did pulldowns, close grip and regular, bent over cable row and low seated row, all felt good

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
no uncut today some cardio and some light back stuff to see where where my wrist/had is at............seems like im ok with a false grip as long as i keep form strict and dont heave the weight.....still afriad to try barbell stuff, i did pulldowns, close grip and regular, bent over cable row and low seated row, all felt good
Definitely take it easy especially w/ your wrist condition. Have you had it looked by the doctor?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, nothing is broken, y chiro did some ligament and tendon tests and it sees ok, jsut gonna take time. it is getting better jsut cant twist or grip well

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today was awsome!!!! focus was incredible and was able to do ALOT on back day even with my wrist/hand i find that if i dont use my thumb and use straps and put pressure on th outside of my hand it really does not bother me..............

did
bent over rows
tbar rows
pulldowns
CG cable row
CG pulldown
Hammer row
1 arm db row
Cable curl
DB shrugs
DB twist curl
DB hammer curl

All felt really good. - obv didnt max out or anythign but honestly did move some decent weight, coudlnt be more excited!!!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
At least you're getting your workouts done and that itself is good enough. We would have been ok w/ delaying this because of your injury, but man you got dedication! haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least you're getting your workouts done and that itself is good enough. We would have been ok w/ delaying this because of your injury, but man you got dedication! haha
i love this stuff man, once im in the gym nothing else matters, i cant stay out......

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start to finish most focused i have been that I can remember. This workout felt sooo good haha....had my leg day swag goin for sure

squat - worked up to 315 for 1, getting easier, im guess my maxis somewhere around 325-330?

245x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
265x5
290 - cluster set, 5 sets of 1 with 20-30 seconds rests.

pre exhaust leg ext 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last 2 sets

hack squat 4 sets 12-15 double drop on last 2 sets

leg press - 4 sets 15-20 double drop on last 2 sets

walking lunges - 4 sets 30 steps - 60lb barbell - really tried focusing on not straightening out my legs completely and stepping out really far for good glute/ham activation, makes a world of difference.

glute machine - cant turn down a nice butt when they got the machine haha 4 sets

1 leg hamstring curl 4 sets left leg (stronger ) 5 sets right leg

seated ham curl - 4 sets 10-12 doouble drop on last 2 sets

DB RDL - 60lb 4 sets of 12 realy good squeezes of my glutes, great finisher!!!!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Beastly leg workout bro. Glad it didn't interfere w/ your wrist at all.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the legs are very sore today but to my delight so is my ass!!! whenever i can get my ass sore im happy lol, I think it was the walking lunges and the sick contraction i was getting on the DB RDLS

today was a true test of the wrist - chest/shoulders/tris

started out shaky but found a decently comfortable position with dumbells that I could use. Overall a good workout, obv. not the best if I was 100% but I cant complain given the circumstances.

DB incline 4 sets 10-12

DB flat press - 4 sets 10-12

Dips 4 sets as many with Bodyweight - all with slow negatives and good lean, these are hard with good form lol

decline press machine 3 sets drop on last set

flat db press with twist - start neutral twist to palms facing away, sick contraction! - 3 sets 10-15

db incline fly 3 sets 10-15

cable fly - 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

Db shoulder press 4 sets 10-12

cable lateral raise 4 sets 10-15

cable front raise 3 sets 10-15

cable rear delt fly 3 sets 10-15

face pull 3 sets 10-12

db shrug 80 lb 4 sets 15reps

str8bar pushdown - 4 sets 10-12 doubl drop on last 2 sets

1 arm cable overhead ext - 3 sets 10-12 3 forced reps on last set

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Glad your wrist was alright during the work out. Man I figured out that my sore hamstring is a pulled hamstring. Was wondering why it was sore for 5 days. I even did legs yesterday which made the pulled hamstring go to my glute. Derp. Very painful to sit lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your wrist was alright during the work out. Man I figured out that my sore hamstring is a pulled hamstring. Was wondering why it was sore for 5 days. I even did legs yesterday which made the pulled hamstring go to my glute. Derp. Very painful to sit lol
damn man, credit for pushin through it, but rest up, hope that gets better asap!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
felt great going into the workout today but then this guy tarted talking to me and my buddy about proper DL form ( he is a powerlifter) I was happy to listen but he jsut would not stop talking i did learn yes, but I wanted to lift. I swear over an hour I might have done 3 sets of deads........was horrible for focus and def.hurtmy lifts.I will try to implement a few of the things he was talking about

DL
365x3x5

Pendlay rows 145x10
145x10
145x9
145x9

low cable row 4 sets 10-15 1 second squeeze on each rep

1 arm DB row 75x15

85x12
90x10
90x10

Lat pull down 4 sets 10-15

CG pulldown facing away laying face up (for upper back) - feel these real nice - 4 sets 10-12

face pulls - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

Tomorrow will do my frist arm day in a long time, my hand does not like alot of the tricep exercises so we will see waht I can manage - also will do abs since its been forever!!! someone write me a killer ab workout for tomorrow!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arms/abs day turned more into a biceps day with sum abs, only 2 tricep exercises but thats ok cuz my biceps are almost non existant and my triceps are a stronger point.

barbell curl
50x10
50x8
50x8+2 (still controlled negatives)
50x7+3
30x25

DB twist curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

DB hammer curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

Seated incline curl
4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets

1 arm db over bench 4 sets (my right bicep is soo much weaker, and smaller :-( (im left handed but still. its bad)

high cable curl 4 sets 10-15

reverse decline bench leg raises - 100 reps - i think it was like 5 sets

rope crunches - 4 sets 15

kneeling cable chops
80x15 per side
90x15
100x15
110x15

str8 bar pushdown 4 sets 10-12
ss
dip machine 4 sets 10-15

reverse grip overhead cable ext
4sets 10-12

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uncut is the real deal guys, i have tried alot of preworkouts but none have given the great mix of focus clean energy and pumps like this. I just wish it lasted till my wrist/hand was 10% to see what I can really do lol

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
felt great going into the workout today but then this guy tarted talking to me and my buddy about proper DL form ( he is a powerlifter) I was happy to listen but he jsut would not stop talking i did learn yes, but I wanted to lift. I swear over an hour I might have done 3 sets of deads........was horrible for focus and def.hurtmy lifts.I will try to implement a few of the things he was talking about

DL
365x3x5

Pendlay rows 145x10
145x10
145x9
145x9

low cable row 4 sets 10-15 1 second squeeze on each rep

1 arm DB row 75x15

85x12
90x10
90x10

Lat pull down 4 sets 10-15

CG pulldown facing away laying face up (for upper back) - feel these real nice - 4 sets 10-12

face pulls - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

Tomorrow will do my frist arm day in a long time, my hand does not like alot of the tricep exercises so we will see waht I can manage - also will do abs since its been forever!!! someone write me a killer ab workout for tomorrow!!!!
arms/abs day turned more into a biceps day with sum abs, only 2 tricep exercises but thats ok cuz my biceps are almost non existant and my triceps are a stronger point.

barbell curl
50x10
50x8
50x8+2 (still controlled negatives)
50x7+3
30x25

DB twist curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

DB hammer curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

Seated incline curl
4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets

1 arm db over bench 4 sets (my right bicep is soo much weaker, and smaller :-( (im left handed but still. its bad)

high cable curl 4 sets 10-15

decline bench leg raises - 100 reps - i think it was like 5 sets

rope crunches - 4 sets 15

kneeling cable chops
80x15 per side
90x15
100x15
110x15

str8 bar pushdown 4 sets 10-12
ss
dip machine 4 sets 10-15

reverse grip overhead cable ext
4sets 10-12
Uncut is the real deal guys, i have tried alot of preworkouts but none have given the great mix of focus clean energy and pumps like this. I just wish it lasted till my wrist/hand was 10% to see what I can really do lol

Awesome workouts the past few days! Glad you think Uncut is the real deal and not just a hype floating around. AppNut definitely delivers w/ their products. Yeah hopefully when your wrist recovers to 100% you give Uncut another shot :)

As far as ab workouts, other than your typical crunches I like adding cable wood choppers for obliques, cable crunches, weighted hip raises and planks for your core. May sound silly, but I found P90x's Ab Ripper X really good for a burn. The rest of the program is sorta "meh".

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great leg workout today!!!

worked up to 330 for 1 on squat - new pr! - still got more!

245x5
255x5
265x5
265x5
270x5
295x5 - cluster set 1 rep 5 times with rest in between

Leg ext - 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last 2 sets

Leg Press- 4 sets 15-20 - pr'd on this too! double drop on last 2 sets - all reps were constant tension with slow negatives , crazy pump!!

Hack squat - quads were pretty wrecked by now - 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set - constant tension with slow negatives again!

1 leg smith squat (foot elevated) - tried a greater range of motion and actually touched my back knee to the ground on every rep, didnt need much weight at all - 4 sets 8-10

Glute Bridge - been a while since i did these but felt good!

185x10
205x10
225x10x2

RDL - been reading that hamstrings response better to lower reps so i went with it but due to my wrist i couldn't go too heavy, just didnt wanna risk it, still got a good stimulus on this

185x10
205x8
205x8
215x6
220x6

Seated leg curl
4 sets 8-10 double drop on last 2 sets - also tried plantarflexed eccentrics to really focus on the hamstrings, tires them out fast!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
focus was crazy today and didnt need like any of my pre w/o that i usually sip throughout which is crazy on a leg day, i mightve taken like 4 sips the entire time.........CRAZYNESS

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, im stopping if in hope of mroe muscle....still doin 12 hr fast but will rarely train fasted and will always have post workout carbs/protein then a meal then more meals lol, cals will be around 3600 want to carb cycle I was thinkin 360-400 on high days 200-225 med days and 10-125 on low days what do u guys think? Also, protein like 1.5 g bw or 2g? then rest fat? thanks~!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
1.5 is good enough protein if you're bulking. That carb cycle looks good.
Looks like you had one hell of a leg workout! Grats on the PR

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man!!! so then if i cycle carbs and do lets say 250g protein which is about 1.5 x bw then the rest is always fats?cuz on low carb days thats ALOT of fat, no problem with me though i think i like fat more than carbs lol

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
thanks man!!! so then if i cycle carbs and do lets say 250g protein which is about 1.5 x bw then the rest is always fats?cuz on low carb days thats ALOT of fat, no problem with me though i think i like fat more than carbs lol
Sorry I missed the fat part. I take back what I said about getting 250g of protein. As you may need a bit more to compensate to meet your calorie goals. Yeah it may seem like a lot of fat, but remember the lower the carbs, the higher the protein/fats has to be. Think of it as doing a paleo diet for a day or two a week. As long as you meet the calorie intake goal for that low carb day you'll be fine.

I'm going to try this as well as my metabolism is super high. I ate about 450g carbs for the last few months of my bulk and didn't think about my insulin not being sensitive.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i think i might keep protein round 300

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats still pretty high fat on low carb days though but its allgood

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was back day....didnt do deads cuz my legs are still supersore and i forgot my belt and flat shoes

pendlay rows

135x10
145x8
145x8
145x8
155x6
155x6
160x6

Tbar row- strict form really bent over and using 25lb plated for greater rom

4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set

low cable row - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

1 arm db row - pretty good form, controlled negatives

80x12
80x12
90x10
100x8

hammer strength pull down rev grip - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

chest supported row 4 sets 10-15 drop onl ast set

snatch grip rack deadlift

245x10x4

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
thats still pretty high fat on low carb days though but its allgood
yeah that seems to be what everyone is concerned about when trying it out. I suppose taking in a few extra protein shakes specifically on that day will help get your calorie intake higher.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehh im not to concerned, i like fat i like protein i like food, i trynot to have too many shakes

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
legs didnt fel 100% today so i did not push it, didnt do my crazy double drops all over like usual either lol

225x5x6 sets - pause at bottom, explode up - the bottom of my squat is by far my weakest point - i can have the bar come off my back with my max but it takes a while to get it up, if i could strengthen the bottom id be a monster!

banded squat - for explosiveness - 195x3x10

sum0 deadlift - 275x5x6 - jsut focusing on really squeezing my glutes

leg ext 4 sets 12015 double drop on last set only

leg press machine - stack x 20x4 double drop on last set only

1 leg smith squat - back foot on bench, touching back knee to ground on every rep - sooo much harder going that low

4 sets of 10

glute bridge

225x10
245x10x3

seated ham curl 4 sets 8-12 drop on last set

1 leg standing ham curl 4 sets 10-12

db RDL

60x15
80x12
90x10
100x8

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Solid workout. Making me miss doing legs right now lol

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
thanks man....how come no legs?
Hamstring pulled from 2 weeks ago on my left leg. From the glute down to the calf is tight. Still recovering from it, sucks. Though I can still work out upper body, hard part is walking or sitting so basically took a week off. Driving sucks too. I've got a Jeep wrangler, which is a bit raised and got a stick shift truck.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh thats right i remember.....gl with that man

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was chest/tris/abs.....felt stronger today did more on incline dbs than i can remember in a long time, but it has been a while since i used to always start of with heavy flat barbell presses but those bother my wrist now.

55x10
60x10
60x8
60x8+3 forced

DB flat press

60x8x4

weighted dips - 10 lb full rom, felt like my sternum was gonna rip lol - 4 sets 8-10 drop on last set with BW

flat fly 4 sets 10-15

incline smith 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

high cable fly fst 7 style

DB pullover - 55x10x4

DB overhead ext
55x10
60x10
60x8
60x8 drop 40x7

strict skull crushers
45x8-12 x 4 plus presses

v bar pushdown 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set

rope crunches ss bicycles 4 sets

decline crunch ss decline oblique crunch ss decline twists 4 sets

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a good back workout...started off really focused and strong and hit a pr on DL! Also it was at my school gym where any time in the past i had gone there the weights seemed way heavier, not sure why but my weights always were down there in the past. Today however my DL pr still happened so that means its probably even better than what i did!!!

DL - 425 PR

315x5
325x5
335x5
345x5
355x5

explosive Pause low box squat - really trying to build power out of the hole on my squat , that is by far my weak spot.

185x3x10

Pendlay rows

145x8
155x8
165x6
170x6 PR

Neutral grip cable row ( weird angle, its like a 45 degree inclined low cable row) 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

Assisted pull ups 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

A few different hammer strength row machine for 3 sets 10-12

pull over machine 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set 0 been a long tim since i used one of these, felt good!

my body felt weird liek lacking intensity after th squats, maybe it was neurological due to the heavy deads and then squats.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Grats on the DL pr! I tried heavy DL before squats and my lower back was just taxed when it was time for squats. I figure if I want to try and pr on both then I'd do heavy DLs on back day and squats on leg day.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i never try to pr both no way....i was jsut focusing on speed out of the hole on the squats , low reps, low weight but high speed, back felt good, suprisingly actually cuz it usually does bother me after DLS.........i have been doin them sumo style too which is new to me but i really like the glute, ham activation and seems much easier on my back.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unfortunately uncut is all gone :-( amazing run though, really enjoyed it....thanks again to dewey and appnut for letting me try this it was awsome!!!

final review will be up soon, swamped with school right now

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
unfortunately uncut is all gone :-( amazing run though, really enjoyed it....thanks again to dewey and appnut for letting me try this it was awsome!!!

final review will be up soon, swamped with school right now
Appreciate you doing this while your wrist was injured. Hope it gets better bro!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright..................FINAL REVIEW!!!

Although it was a short run it was a great one!!!

Energy 10/10- i usually dosed only 1 cap at a time and had excellent energy,never a crackedout feeling but cleanfocused energy. I normally need more than the recommended dosage of a preworkout. Clean energy, never any sort of crash that hit within 15 min fasted and about 25 with food.

Focus- 9.5/10 - only reason it is not a 10 is cuz focus xt beats it, but focus xt is also is advertised as a focus product not as a pre workout. With that said, focus is a deal breaker with me and pre workouts and Uncut is the real deal.....sooo focused, clear sustained for hours!!! one day a guy actually came up to me and asked what was wrong cuz i was like staring at him i guess and didnt realize it lol

Pumps- 9/10- this was surprising
to me since Uncut is not advertised as really enhancing pumps like many other preworkouts but i got better pumps on this than 90% of preworkouts I have tried. It was the first time my quads ever felt pumped from doing heavy squats, normally only with with higher rep work.

Strength -
8/10 - MY strength consistently went up on this product that is really all I can say about that and I am sure as hell happy it did haha, that is not to say it would not have without it but UNCUT definitely helped me through some tough workouts!

OVERALL- pretty damn close to 10/10 - overall just an amazing product!!! Gained about a pound in the 3 weeks I was using it with no noticeable fat gain and strength went up. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a product to help them take their workouts to the next level. And being a pill it is simple to take anywhere!!!

thanks again to dewey and appnut for this opportunity and look forward to using more of your products in the future and maybe being lucky enough to run another log, i really enjoyed it. It was great having people following along and offering their insight!