Budman' PCT get going

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'd still split the triad. And take Slinshot post workout and before bed for sure.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Even though....

Quote from another thread

"You could add GDAs to the cycle if you wish, but just watch it because Anabeta seems to have its own intrinsic glucose disposal mechanism among other things.". kevinlhy .

I guess that I still will spilt the orange triad. And keep an eye on Anabeta Elite.... If the hunger strikes then I will 0/1/1/0/2 my dosing
    •   

3. Yeah don't think people experience the hunger with ABE like OG AB.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Only four days... I have a weightloss/transformation comp at work that ends Monday. I am just trying to purge a little water weight. It's only 4 days at 2/2 daily.
    Ah I see. If all that matters for the contest is how much weight you lost it might not be a bad idea to cut water shortly before, say 12-14 hours before the official weigh in. That is only if you think that it'll be close enough to where a few extra pounds will give you an advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I have several supps that I didn't use and not sure that I need with the stack I have. If I did need what do you think I would switch up?
    What exactly do you have on hand right now?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Ah I see. If all that matters for the contest is how much weight you lost it might not be a bad idea to cut water shortly before, say 12-14 hours before the official weigh in. That is only if you think that it'll be close enough to where a few extra pounds will give you an advantage.What exactly do you have on hand right now?
    Yeah 3 pounds would bring me to 14-15lbs.

Unused supps:
    Versa1
    Jacked micro
    Enhanced
    NXT
    Ergo shred
    Alpha t2
    RPM(45caps)
    Drive(20caps)

I'm sure there's a couple more, this is all I can remember off hand.

6. Due to my work schedule I am probably gonna be taking Anabeta Elite 3x a day with 2 with dinner. The 4ish supplementation just isn't going to work.

7. On call for work all weekend, there goes my gym time. Already gonna be a late day, picking up parts for another site. Guess I will be focusing on diet.

8. Keep makin the donuts... Got home 1045pm, off to work now. I at least brought me gym bag in case I can get in there.

9. Seems my gassy arse is aggravating the wife and my coworkers to the point of they don't want me around. Ummmm high protein does this bad, to me. I am only at about 150a day. I guess I should throw more fiber in to push it out, or it'll stop it up and make it worse. Either way I am thinning out nicely, wife even pointed it out. I took me 3months but I am so Far so good.

10. Oh the gas at my house is terrible. Wife hates me after 5pm every day lol.

•   

11. I forgot.... I've gots fenugreek. Don't know if that would helps anything. Been having things feeling like swollen and something flowing through them

Name:  image-2340546861.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  415.9 KB

12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah 3 pounds would bring me to 14-15lbs.Unused supps:Versa1Jacked microEnhancedNXTErgo shredAlpha t2RPM(45caps)Drive(20caps)I'm sure there's a couple more, this is all I can remember off hand.
    Honestly looking at what you're running currently I'd just leave it at that and save these for a different cycle. That being said, Drive is good stuff and can be incorporated into pretty much any stack.

usplabsdirect.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Honestly looking at what you're running currently I'd just leave it at that and save these for a different cycle. That being said, Drive is good stuff and can be incorporated into pretty much any stack.
    Yeah I can't wait for things to start kicking in. Pretty happy with the way things are going. drive I agree is good, I don't have enough to make a difference.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah I can't wait for things to start kicking in. Pretty happy with the way things are going. drive I agree is good, I don't have enough to make a difference.
    Gotcha. I really liked it once I worked up to the max serving size, but at that a bottle will go pretty quickly.

usplabsdirect.com

15. Subbed for this madness!

16. Thanks for stopping in, guess with all these seasoned vets I better start coming up with some a serious batch of questions.

17. Nothing like having to work... Again I am shafted on the gym and once again I brought my gym bad With hopes ill be able to get a little training in.

18. What do u do for work?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What do u do for work?
    Restaurant equipment hotside service and installation. Ovens and such.. Disney is one site, had to leave house 4am today. I'm on call so kinda sucks, pays good. Just left a McDonald's.
    we also are the preferred company by most manufacturer for warranty.

With that being said..., no gym today

20. Day 4 no gym this is getting old, fast. Today is the weigh in for the competition at work. I think I did fairly well not sure I hit the 15lb mark, but look very lean in the mirror. Gonna have to hit the lower abs a little harder. Probably should do a little more of the lower back/kidney area. Seems to be loose, part of love handles. I should get more technical instead of describing areas.

21. So here is a pic from the beginning of weightloss transformation contest.

Name:  image-3595975947.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  449.1 KB

And I will post another one tomorrow morning just to show progress.... About three months not alot of change, 10lbs lost but leaned and feel hella stronger.

Here is my most recent on my phone

Name:  image-2046882148.jpg
Size:  430.9 KB

Love handles definitely smaller and waist is down .75-1"

22. Definitely slimmer in the waist and chest.

23. Gotta good feeling gonna be hitting gym in the morning.

24. That feeling you get after hittin it hard...I feel awesome, look awesome(compared to years ago, I gotta dig that pic up)

BB bench press
    10@115
    7@185
    3@205
    11@135
    15@95

Db rows
    10@50
    10@65
    10@80

Db fly + tri extension
    12@20+10,10@20lbs(
    Single arm)
    10@35+20@35lbs(
    Double arm)
    10@35+20@35lbs(
    Double arm)

Incline Db chest + push-up

10@35+10,10
    10@45+10+10(tri extension )@45
    10@25

Low row
    13@75
    10@105
    8@150
    6@180
    20@60

Name:  image-3267587395.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  427.5 KB

25. Found it

Name:  image-586838550.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  19.7 KB

Name:  image-974156718.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  449.8 KB

26. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    So here is a pic from the beginning of weightloss transformation contest.

Name:  image-3595975947.jpg
Size:  449.1 KB

And I will post another one tomorrow morning just to show progress.... About three months not alot of change, 10lbs lost but leaned and feel hella stronger.

Here is my most recent on my phone

Name:  image-2046882148.jpg
Size:  430.9 KB

Love handles definitely smaller and waist is down .75-1"
    I can definitely see that you've leaned out, especially through the midsection. What is the difference in body weight between these two pictures?

usplabsdirect.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

I can definitely see that you've leaned out, especially through the midsection. What is the difference in body weight between these two pictures?
    10lbs

28. DAA is showing up on my back... Been a long time since I have had acne on my back.

29. Morning all

Nice to see the gym consecutive days.
    No rest/minimal rest cardio day

Side bends 15lb Db/frogkicks/front Db raise 15lb/ curl to reverse curl 15lb Db
    40/30/10/10
    40/30/10/10
    40/30/10/10

Crunch machine 50lb + leg raise
    30+10
    20+10
    15+10

Treadmill
    30 min 2.5mil

Just wanted to switch it up. I should have been running more getting ready for soccer in a couple of weeks. Best thing is that I wasn't to winded and could have gone the full 5k but ha to get ready for work.

I switched up supplementation a little, and had a little bit I a GI issue but nothing I couldn't handle. My preworkout Flashover I add my DAA, Creatine, liquid nolva, and Agmatine. Adding the Creatine PRE seeme to really help out my cardio, plus the intra aninocore, is helping keep the hydration and helps preventing muscle breakdown (ihope) I was reading where some carbs preworkout would be useful for those using an amino blend intra... Has anyone got any advice on that. I wake up 430 and leave the house hopefully 450 (get to gym 505-515) so that's my time frame before I hit the weights.

30. Woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep. Started hearing things around house so searching about an hour ... Whic ever gym in morning is on for it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Side Effects from PCT and Going Off PH's
    By gotbench600 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Pct, getting worried...
    By manzolis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
  3. OTC PCT Thanks go Dman
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0