Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Any truth to the "25 lbs increase on major lifts and muscular strength outpacing bone and tendon strength"? Or is it a marketing ploy? How was the euphoria?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Any truth to the "25 lbs increase on major lifts and muscular strength outpacing bone and tendon strength"? Or is it a marketing ploy? How was the euphoria?
    Is it OK if I chime in or did you only want to hear from the OP?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Is it OK if I chime in or did you only want to hear from the OP?
    Any user's feel free to chime in. But i want to hear the OP's since he tried 4 caps
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Workout #2

As you know 2 uncuts did not do much for me so last night I said fug it and downed 4!! Now 4 is a whole different story it started hitting me about 20 mins after taking it. I was driving to the gym and all of a sudden the tunnel vision started I just zoned in on the road. Got in the gym and started my workout, all I have to say is I was FOCUSED like never before. Energy was good, pump was decent but again the focus was nuts! I didn't want to talk, rest, or stop my workout just completly focused on the task at hand.. I think I'm going to try uncut at work as well cause the focus will have me getting a promotion in a week!!! I did get a little lite headed on some for my heavier lifts, and slight nausea but thats what I get in the name of science!! LOL Also did crash about a half hour after my workout but thats fine since I go to sleep after and slept sound all night. Tonight I will try 3 and see if that is my sweet spot but 4 was a good time
    Glad you are alive and well my friend. Seems you were a bit overstimmed lol TheBigT has been using it at work.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm not sure about your first statement but the euphoria was definitely there.. I honestly didn't expect 4 to be as intense as it was, not for anyone who it stim sensitive.. It wasn't crazy energy but more like my mind was in a different place. BTW Dewey is a honest guy so I would like to here what he has to say as well..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

I can link you my google drive workout log. Though each week increases in weights, it decreases in reps.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

I'm not sure about your first statement but the euphoria was definitely there.. I honestly didn't expect 4 to be as intense as it was, not for anyone who it stim sensitive.. It wasn't crazy energy but more like my mind was in a different place. BTW Dewey is a honest guy so I would like to here what he has to say as well..
    Thanks for the feedback and the kind words.

Here is my honest opinion on the two questions:

1. Are the strength gains real or is it marketing hype?

That is a solid question and one that isn't asked enough. I was told during testing that Uncut had an ingredient in that would improve strength significantly. I had no idea what this was and to be honest, when I took it I felt hyper-focused but not any stronger. Even though I didn't feel that aggression or rage or whatever it is that makes you think you can lift anything, I decided to try it out. I added more weight than usual (could only work legs at the time so I was very familiar with where I was) and I was able to push out a set. I added even more weight and I struggled to push out yet another set. I ended up lifting a significant amount more just because I tried it.

Some other users are setting PR's and some are saying they don't notice any strength gains. Here is what one notable user that you will recognize had to say:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    So far on Uncut:

-I am LOVING the effects on strength. My ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.
    So, for some people it means lifting more weight and others it means more reps at a given weight before failure.

2. What about the Euphoria?

This is another areas where almost everybody notes something, but they don't all call it the same thing. I hear euphoria, elevated mood, alpha feeling, and desire to keep going the most often. To me, these could all be the same effect.

I experience this effect each time I take it to some degree, even at 1 cap. It makes me feel better and that's one of the reasons I have used it it as a work aid so many times. The focus helps, but it just makes the day go by quicker and seem better.
    @aluchez, you should have your own bottle of Uncut soon and I would love to hear your feedback. Don't take anybody's word for it - we are all different. All that matters is what you get out of it.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%

Thanks for the feedback and the kind words.

Here is my honest opinion on the two questions:

1. Are the strength gains real or is it marketing hype?

That is a solid question and one that isn't asked enough. I was told during testing that Uncut had an ingredient in that would improve strength significantly. I had no idea what this was and to be honest, when I took it I felt hyper-focused but not any stronger. Even though I didn't feel that aggression or rage or whatever it is that makes you think you can lift anything, I decided to try it out. I added more weight than usual (could only work legs at the time so I was very familiar with where I was) and I was able to push out a set. I added even more weight and I struggled to push out yet another set. I ended up lifting a significant amount more just because I tried it.

Some other users are setting PR's and some are saying they don't notice any strength gains. Here is what one notable user that you will recognize had to say:

So, for some people it means lifting more weight and others it means more reps at a given weight before failure.

2. What about the Euphoria?

This is another areas where almost everybody notes something, but they don't all call it the same thing. I hear euphoria, elevated mood, alpha feeling, and desire to keep going the most often. To me, these could all be the same effect.

I experience this effect each time I take it to some degree, even at 1 cap. It makes me feel better and that's one of the reasons I have used it it as a work aid so many times. The focus helps, but it just makes the day go by quicker and seem better.
    @aluchez, you should have your own bottle of Uncut soon and I would love to hear your feedback. Don't take anybody's word for it - we are all different. All that matters is what you get out of it.
    Thanks Dewey. So its a strength you cant feel, but you have to test? That's exciting to know. Also the stim euphoria sounds great, i have never taken a stim product other than caffeine before, i was pretty afraid of trying DMAA. And even 300mg of caffeine preworkout doesnt work for me anymore as far as energy and focus. Maybe my adrenals are burnt haha
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Thanks Dewey. So its a strength you cant feel, but you have to test? That's exciting to know. Also the stim euphoria sounds great, i have never taken a stim product other than caffeine before, i was pretty afraid of trying DMAA. And even 300mg of caffeine preworkout doesnt work for me anymore as far as energy and focus. Maybe my adrenals are burnt haha
    I know the strength thing sound odd. I've take a few pwo's that just made me feel like I could lift heavier, and Uncut hasn't made me feel that way. It's much more a calm and focused feeling than aggression. But, when it came time to lift and I actually tested myself I was able to put up more weight.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I know the strength thing sound odd. I've take a few pwo's that just made me feel like I could lift heavier, and Uncut hasn't made me feel that way. It's much more a calm and focused feeling than aggression. But, when it came time to lift and I actually tested myself I was able to put up more weight.
    I did not know about the increased strength. Does it need to build up over time? Ill have to put it to the test
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%

I think 3 might give you the same results in the gym, without any other issues. I am interested to see how that works for you.

Using Uncut before work is an underrated use. I love it for it's ability to keep me focused on the task at hand without letting outside distractions side track me.
    You talk about using uncut at work and the gym..are you taking two separate doses? Or is your dose lasting all day through to when you workout?
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Workout#3

Well 3 is the sweet spot!! Focuse was stillthe strong point of this PW. I had all the benifits without any of the negative side so 4 is not needed. Today I took 2 uncut before I left to come to work instead of my morning coffee. I love the focus at work, this stuff could really help someone studying for school just great focus on the work in front of you. It helped me alot with preparing tax returns today.. This weekend I'll hit up some 35-40 min cardio sessions so lets see how uncut works on endurance..To be continued
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Workout#3

Well 3 is the sweet spot!! Focuse was stillthe strong point of this PW. I had all the benifits without any of the negative side so 4 is not needed. Today I took 2 uncut before I left to come to work instead of my morning coffee. I love the focus at work, this stuff could really help someone studying for school just great focus on the work in front of you. It helped me alot with preparing tax returns today.. This weekend I'll hit up some 35-40 min cardio sessions so lets see how uncut works on endurance..To be continued
    don't know what kind of work you do, but i run a flexo in a box factory...multi tasking is the name of the game, we now have 2 men crews where it used to be 4., sometimes 5....incredible how much uncut helps my productivity...setups are timed and logged on computer, and i took a full 5 minutes off a expected setup time-this is huge!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Workout#3

I figured 3 caps would probably do the trick. You get to a point of diminishing returns and I think that's three caps for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't know what kind of work you do, but i run a flexo in a box factory...multi tasking is the name of the game, we now have 2 men crews where it used to be 4., sometimes 5....incredible how much uncut helps my productivity...setups are timed and logged on computer, and i took a full 5 minutes off a expected setup time-this is huge!!!
    I love Uncut as a work aid and I'm glad that some other people are giving that use a chance as well.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Workout#3

Looks like you hit the sweet spot. Interesting turnout of how Uncut has been used. Not only for working out, but for daily activities and work.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%

Is 5 days on 2 days off enough to keep tolerance low?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Is 5 days on 2 days off enough to keep tolerance low?
    It probably depends on how much Uncut you are using and whether you use any other stims in addition to it. Having some off days should help, but just slow down the tolerance building process.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Just banged out a 45 min cardio session and loved every minute of it!! Did an extra 15 mins more than normal and barely out of breath. I had to look at the clock or I'd still be going. Uncut is a must for anyone doing any kind of conditioning training..
    Olympus labs Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Edit. Sorry caz! Wrong log :/
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gainIncline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9Standing w/arms 90 pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10Heres some footage... it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep
    Hell of a workout bro! I bet the pumps were more than satisfying w/ all that volume.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.

Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gain
    Incline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9
    Standing w/arms 90 pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)
    Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2
    Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11
    Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3
    Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10

Heres some footage...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSK...e_gdata_player it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep
    Nothing gets me more pumped than listening to the weather report
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Nothing gets me more pumped than listening to the weather report
    Lol the music stopped.

Edited earlier post, realized this is cazs uncut log not our dual log!
    Myokem Athlete
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol the music stopped.

I totally thought you were purposely hijacking the thread, and I was all about it. kinda disappointed now
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Lol the music stopped.

A log within a log?

This thread has now been inceptioned.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    A log within a log?

This thread has now been inceptioned.
    it's the turducken of logs
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Just banged out a 45 min cardio session and loved every minute of it!! Did an extra 15 mins more than normal and barely out of breath. I had to look at the clock or I'd still be going. Uncut is a must for anyone doing any kind of conditioning training..
    for me sports and cardio is where uncut really shines!!! oh, yeah-great for work too, love it!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    it's the turducken of logs
    did someone say turducken??

Name:  turdunken.png
Views: 34
Size:  120.9 KB
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Saturday and Sunday turned out to be off days so back on uncut tonight!!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%

I took two uncut this morning to try it out the day before my workout to try out the focus at work. (small guy so didn't do 3) gotta say i'm not feeling too much different then i normally do...only have two more from the samples im gunna try that out pre work out tom. to try and get a view of it in a diff situation.
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Today I had a ham sandwich. Gf forgot the mayo. Was a sad day.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

That is sad!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Forget about mayo. El Diablo Chipotle Mustard is where its at
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Update: 3 uncuts is where it's at for me. The focus and endurance have really started to shine with this product. I've also taken uncut with other PW's and enjoyed that as well. Last night I started a new workout FST7 and the volume is crazy as you can see. Uncut had me zoned in and the added endurance helped me to push threw the entire night. I also have had no issues with crash or any other negetive side to speak of..Solid product so far!

Overhead Tricep Extension-Rope: 60 seconds rest
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press: 60 seconds rest
    115x12
    115x12
    135x12
    135x10
    Reverse Grip Tricep Extention: 60 seconds rest
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    Triceps Pushdown-Rope 7 sets / 30 seconds rest sipping water
    55x12
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    65x10
    65x10
    Barbell Curls:60 seconds rest
    60x12
    70x12
    80x12
    80x12
    Hammer Curls:60 seconds rest
    35x12
    35x12
    40x12
    40x12
    Preacher Curls:60 seconds rest
    65x12
    65x12
    75x10
    75x10
    High Cable Curl 7 sets/30 seconds rest/ sipping water
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    Lying Leg Curls: 60 seconds rest
    80x12
    80x12
    90x12
    90x10
    Dumbell Stiff Leg Deadlift: 60 seconds rest
    45's x12
    45's x12
    45's x12
    55's x12
    55's x10
    Seated Leg Curl 7 sets/30 seconds rest/ sipping water
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12
    90x12
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

That session had to have you pumped up like a bike tire! I like the volume caz
    Myokem Athlete
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

That session had to have you pumped up like a bike tire! I like the volume caz
    Yeah bro the pump is ridiculous!! If I was ON my muscles would explode!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.37%

Holy volume batman! I think I had to scroll down 5 times with my mouse wheel from that workout.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Holy volume batman! I think I had to scroll down 5 times with my mouse wheel from that workout.
    Yeah dude the fst7 is a bear I'm 2 workouts in and I can't move today!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Update: 3 uncuts is where it's at for me. The focus and endurance have really started to shine with this product. I've also taken uncut with other PW's and enjoyed that as well. Last night I started a new workout FST7 and the volume is crazy as you can see. Uncut had me zoned in and the added endurance helped me to push threw the entire night. I also have had no issues with crash or any other negetive side to speak of..Solid product so far!

Overhead Tricep Extension-Rope: 60 seconds rest
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press: 60 seconds rest
    115x12
    115x12
    135x12
    135x10
    Reverse Grip Tricep Extention: 60 seconds rest
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    Triceps Pushdown-Rope 7 sets / 30 seconds rest sipping water
    55x12
    55x12
    55x12
    65x12
    65x10
    65x10
    65x10
    Barbell Curls:60 seconds rest
    60x12
    70x12
    80x12
    80x12
    Hammer Curls:60 seconds rest
    35x12
    35x12
    40x12
    40x12
    Preacher Curls:60 seconds rest
    65x12
    65x12
    75x10
    75x10
    High Cable Curl 7 sets/30 seconds rest/ sipping water
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    Lying Leg Curls: 60 seconds rest
    80x12
    80x12
    90x12
    90x10
    Dumbell Stiff Leg Deadlift: 60 seconds rest
    45's x12
    45's x12
    45's x12
    55's x12
    55's x10
    Seated Leg Curl 7 sets/30 seconds rest/ sipping water
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12
    90x12
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10
    Sorry I have been absent for a few days.

I was reading the details of this workout on my phone, but the battery kept dying before I could get through all of it. Need to get my phone on Uncut because it can't keep up with all your volume!

Glad you are still liking the effects at 3 caps. I tried 4 caps like you again and I think 3 is the sweet spot.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Sorry I have been absent for a few days.

I was reading the details of this workout on my phone, but the battery kept dying before I could get through all of it. Need to get my phone on Uncut because it can't keep up with all your volume!

Glad you are still liking the effects at 3 caps. I tried 4 caps like you again and I think 3 is the sweet spot.
    you need to plug your phone in before you look at my workouts lately!! 3 in the magic # no doubt!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Chest/Quads

Since you guys like my workouts so much I'll post last nights!! I'm pretty much sold on uncut I like to dose it 2 ways.. For cardio only sessions 3 uncuts and hold on you'll be zoned in and forget about the time. Also the endurance is outstanding I fine mysel not getting winded even after a 45 min cardio session. The secand way is 2 uncut 30 mins before my usual PW it just takes it to a entirely different level. This is great for doing a workout like the one listed below!!

Bench Press
    205x12
    205x12
    205x12
    205x12

Incline DB Press
    75x12
    75x12
    75x10
    75x10

Smith Machine Incline Press
    140x12
    140x12
    140x12
    140x12

Machine Close Grip Press
    155x12
    155x12
    155x12
    155x12

Cable Crossover
    35per sidex12
    35x12
    40x12
    40x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

Seated Leg Extension
    130x12
    145x12
    155x12
    185x8

Reverse Hack Squats
    405x12
    405x12
    405x12
    405x12

Leg Press
    325x12
    325x12
    325x12
    325x12
    345x10
    345x10
    345x10

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting down and Dirty with the Pink! *SPONSORED*
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM