TheFugitive reviews PES Enhanced

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

Taste: 8.5/10 The Blue Razz is very easy on the palate. I found this flavor closer to blueberry/pomegranate rather than blue raspberry

Energy: 8.8/10 At one scoop the energy is perfect for light training or a cardio session, at two scoops I was ready to tear some sh!t up. I'm considering trying three scoops :eek:

Pump: 8.8/10 The pump at two scoops was fantastic. My bi's & tri's were completely jacked, I had a hard time finishing a few sets

Mix: 9/10 Enhanced mixes almost instantly. 1 scoop, 6oz of carbonated water used, 2 scoops, 10oz of carbonated water used. Carbonated water is highly recommended

Profile: 9/10 I really like the profile of this product, the only thing missing is some Creatinol-O-Phosphate

Overall: 8.9/10 The pumps and smooth energy are the highlights of this product. I've been stacking Enhanced with G-Fuel (Blue Ice) for some added focus, the flavors mesh well together

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Reps. :)

With the scoop so close to the camera it looks like a scoop for BCAAs lol.

For obvious reasons, we don't recommend anybody takes three scoops.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Three scoops? You crazy!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope he isn't dead.

If he is, let the record show that we never recommend anyone exceeds the dosing instructions on the label lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope he isn't dead.

If he is, let the record show that we never recommend anyone exceeds the dosing instructions on the label lol.
I will be witness.. For the small price of Alphamine and bottle of ABE lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just isn't the same without EP as well.
Tell me about it! I'm not looking forward to Sunday. It will be my last day on this ep/abe cycle.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides enhanced(Because of low stim tolerance) I think EP is the only PES product I have never ran
Saving the best for last! I'm so hooked on EPRO!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You disgust me!
Sorry Sir :(

Saving the best for last! I'm so hooked on EPRO!
Yeah I really should get around to trying it. In a few weeks I have a Versa1, Anabeta, Compound 20 run planned. I need to order some Forskolin-95, some protein, and some Endurance. Wife would probably sh!t if I added EPRO to the order lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caring about your wife?

You need some Erase Pro ASAP so you can stop menstruating!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Besides enhanced(Because of low stim tolerance) I think EP is the only PES product I have never ran
Try enhanced at .5 scoops. Should be tolerable if your stim sensitive. Plus that's 80 workouts !! Value , value

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Still alive! three scoops is intense, I'm sticking with two :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may start with Erase, I never ran Erase or EPRO. So I guess I'm even more of a PES FanBoy F#@K Up lol
Erase would probably be the best bet to start. That 25mg cap will help you gauge how your joints are affected by the product. My first run I used EPRO eod to combat sore joints but now I can run 1 cap daily no problem even without cissus.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase would probably be the best bet to start. That 25mg cap will help you gauge how your joints are affected by the product. My first run I used EPRO eod to combat sore joints but now I can run 1 cap daily no problem even without cissus.
That's what I was thinking. I like the idea of adjusting the dose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should we be expecting a cubsfan log or review soon? :)
Yeah I'm nearing end of a Sponsored Formutech Endurance log soon. Then If I don't apply for any other sponsored ones, I'll log my Versa-1, Anabeta, Conpound20 etc

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm nearing end of a Sponsored Formutech Endurance log soon. Then If I don't apply for any other sponsored ones, I'll log my Versa-1, Anabeta, Conpound20 etc
Erase would be killer with that stack! Drop us a link or sure!!