D-pol Rev Black Stack

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Updates?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. Updates for sure!!! Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend, had a friend in town from Denver. Damn, libido is crazy, can't even describe it and this is the 8th day.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  3. Accidentally hit the send button. Sat I normally do all core exercises and abs and Sunday is a rest day completely. I decided to stop the MI40 workout cause I don't think it's a good workout for logging supps, too many drop sets right off the bat. Not really a good indicator of strength increases I think. I don't mind drop sets but I normally do them on the last sets of the exercise, so I get 4 good sets in before the drops. Good way to find out if my weights are going up on my lifts. So today was chest and tris and was great the intensity was amazing and it has to be between these 2 products cause this is the only thing I have changed in my supps. I didn't want to stop lifting, I didn't want my workout to end, it was amazing!!! I just kept finding different stuff to do after my normal workout ended. The pump was great and lasted most of the day. I think everything is really starting to kick in, this week this be sick!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Accidentally hit the send button. Sat I normally do all core exercises and abs and Sunday is a rest day completely. I decided to stop the MI40 workout cause I don't think it's a good workout for logging supps, too many drop sets right off the bat. Not really a good indicator of strength increases I think. I don't mind drop sets but I normally do them on the last sets of the exercise, so I get 4 good sets in before the drops. Good way to find out if my weights are going up on my lifts. So today was chest and tris and was great the intensity was amazing and it has to be between these 2 products cause this is the only thing I have changed in my supps. I didn't want to stop lifting, I didn't want my workout to end, it was amazing!!! I just kept finding different stuff to do after my normal workout ended. The pump was great and lasted most of the day. I think everything is really starting to kick in, this week this be sick!
    Nice update brother
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Day 9 was back and biceps. The intensity is great just like yesterday, where I was finding new exercises to do at the end just cause I didn't want to stop. It seems like my strength is increasing slightly cause my normal lifts seem lighter this week so I think this daa is starting to kick in. The pumps during the workout especially biceps were crazy and the vascularity is has increased where it is there most of the day if not all day long. It's getting better by the day.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  6. D-Pol should be in full effect by now. Gonna notice extra endurance and pumps over the next week from the nitrates as it seems they take a bit longer to really kick in.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. I just ran out of my up 2.0 cinnamon roll so I busted open my trutein cinnabun and I wanted to show the other supps I am taking. Cl orange triad and orange oximega, NP creatine mono post workout with trutein and the new craze stacked with oxyelite pro pre workout. The reason I have the new craze is because there was the controversy about the difference between the new and the old so I wanted to see for myself and yes I personally think there is a difference, it doesn't have nothing on the old original version. My wife doesnt like dmaa so thats why i have the oxyelite pro, so decided to stack them together to use up some back stock of supps. So the difference in my lifts will be on the d-pol and rev pct cause that has been he only change I've made to my supps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. Day 10 was legs. Very good workout the focus was there for sure. The main difference that I've noticed today is that my whole body has a pump, everything is so much harder, it's really crazy cause I've never had a pump like this! Strength was about normal for legs but my energy was real good maybe from the craze not sure. I just kept super setting like I never wanted to take a break. So far the hardness that this stack creates is the sickest part of it. It has definitely exceeded some expectations and its only day 10!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. How is weight?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. With legs it's the same right now. My knees haven't been the same ever since hockey. I played from kindergarten through the age of 24 and anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week. I noticed with chest on mon. that my normal lifts were easy. I think I'm goin to start posting my lifts and weights very soon cause d-pol is kickin in. Hope I'm doing this post right, I've never done 1 before, I'm a newbie to the forums
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  11. You know I'm in! Kickass log brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    With legs it's the same right now. My knees haven't been the same ever since hockey. I played from kindergarten through the age of 24 and anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week. I noticed with chest on mon. that my normal lifts were easy. I think I'm goin to start posting my lifts and weights very soon cause d-pol is kickin in. Hope I'm doing this post right, I've never done 1 before, I'm a newbie to the forums
    You're doing awesome. Feel free to follow along with my log in my signature. Lots of good guys in there. Might pick up some tips as well.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You know I'm in! Kickass log brother!
    Thanks man, I've been on the forums for a while just for the knowledge but never posted anything until I started this stack. Logging supps is really fun so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot more.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Thanks man, I've been on the forums for a while just for the knowledge but never posted anything until I started this stack. Logging supps is really fun so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot more.
    Hell yea! No better way to start bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Day 11 was shoulders. The nitrates I'm pretty sure have kicked in. This is the best daa stack I've ever used. Like I said before NP bulk daa is the only other I've taken, so d-pol is far superior. The Rev Pct is working with this so well. I've taken erase, AD3 pct, arimedex hd, and novaldren xt and I've never had results like this with any of those stacked with bulk daa. This is the leanest, hardest and just plain full I've ever been, Absolutely crazy!

    Workout
    Seated BB press- 135lbs 5 sets x 8 reps

    Seated DB lat raises-ss-standing DB press- 35lbs 4 sets x 12 reps for each

    Wide grip BB upright row-ss-narrow grip ez bar upright row- BB/95lbs-EZ/65lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

    45lb plate front raise-ss-standing DB last raises/25lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

    Bent over rear delt raises-ss-low incline bench rear delt raises-ss-face pulls using trx straps- bent over/25lbs low incline/10lbs face pulls/bodyweight- 4 sets x 15 reps

    Ez bar front raises-ss-standing BB press- EZ/65lbs BB/95lbs- 2 sets x 12 reps
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Day 11 was shoulders. The nitrates I'm pretty sure have kicked in. This is the best daa stack I've ever used. Like I said before NP bulk daa is the only other I've taken, so d-pol is far superior. The Rev Pct is working with this so well. I've taken erase, AD3 pct, arimedex hd, and novaldren xt and I've never had results like this with any of those stacked with bulk daa. This is the leanest, hardest and just plain full I've ever been, Absolutely crazy!

    Workout
    Seated BB press- 135lbs 5 sets x 8 reps

    Seated DB lat raises-ss-standing DB press- 35lbs 4 sets x 12 reps for each

    Wide grip BB upright row-ss-narrow grip ez bar upright row- BB/95lbs-EZ/65lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

    45lb plate front raise-ss-standing DB last raises/25lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

    Bent over rear delt raises-ss-low incline bench rear delt raises-ss-face pulls using trx straps- bent over/25lbs low incline/10lbs face pulls/bodyweight- 4 sets x 15 reps

    Ez bar front raises-ss-standing BB press- EZ/65lbs BB/95lbs- 2 sets x 12 reps
    Nice workout! How long are you planning on running this stack?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. 60 days, I have 2 bottles of d-pol and 2 bottles of Rev pct.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    60 days, I have 2 bottles of d-pol and 2 bottles of Rev pct.
    Awesome
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Day 12 was arms, wow pump is crazy! I can't definitely feel an increase in strength now which is sick cause that was what I was waiting for.

    Workout
    Bb curl-ss-reverse grip ez bar overhead ext. 4 sets/10-15 reps
    Bb curl set 1 95lbs, set 2 105, set 3 105, set 4 110
    Ez bar set 1 65lbs, set 2 75, set 3 75, set 4 85

    Preacher curl-ss-close grip bench. 4 sets/10-15 reps
    Preacher set 1 90lbs, set 2 100, set 3 110, set 4 110
    Close set 1 155lbs, set 2 160, set 3 165, set 4 165

    Db hammer curls-ss-skull rushers with ez bar. 4 sets/10-15 reps
    Hammer set 1 35lb db, set 2,3,4 40lb db
    Skull set 1 65lb, set 2 75, set 3,4 85 lb

    Incline db curl-ss-body weight dips to failure. 4 sets of each
    Incline curls set 1,2,3 35 lb db,
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  20. Set 4 4lb db

    Traps I did barbell shrugs 4 sets 15 reps at 185lbs
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  21. 4th set of incline db curls were 40's. all lifts are going up!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  22. This excited me tons bro! I'm on my first day of a 60 day dpol run. Bout the only difference is I'm stacking with spirodex. I look forward to watching your results.
    Hustle harder

  23. Another good workout. How is your bodyweight and composition doing?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    This excited me tons bro! I'm on my first day of a 60 day dpol run. Bout the only difference is I'm stacking with spirodex. I look forward to watching your results.
    D-pol has exceeded my expectations so far. Purus makes a quality product for sure. There are some days where you are just pumped 24/7. Can't wait to see what the rest of the cycle brings
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  25. Day 13 was core and abs. Felt good seem to be leaning out a little bit.
    Day 14 was a rest day.
    Day 15 was yesterday, chest and some tri's. my diet haven't been the best with Easter on Sunday and yesterday being dyngus day. Which is a polish drinking holiday where bars open at 8 am, it's a crazy day. With my diet not being the best I look amazing, still full, pumped and leaning out, back on track with diet today though. It's was yesterday's workout.

    Incline bb press
    Set1-135x20 warm up
    Set2-185x12
    Set3-205x8
    Set4-210x7, drop1-205x5, drop2-185x8, drop3-135x14

    Flat DB press
    Set1-85'sx14
    Set2-90'sx12
    Set3-95'sx9
    Set4-100'sx6, drop1-95'sx5, drop2-75'sx12, drop3-55'sx14

    Body weight dips-ss-incline DB press
    Set1-10-ss-55'sx10
    Set2-14-ss-60'sx8
    Set3-12-ss-60'sx11
    Set4-11-ss-65'sx8

    Flat bb press-ss-flat bd fly
    Set1-175x14-ss-55'sx6
    Set2-185x10-ss-55'sx7
    Set3-190x8-ss-55'sx9
    Set4-190x7-ss-55'sx7

    Suspension trainer overhead tri ext-ss-diamond push-ups
    Set1-15-ss-6
    Set2-15-ss-7
    Set3-12-ss-7-ss-normal push-ups-9

    After this workout my chest was pumped like crazy, this is the most fun supplement I think I've taken
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  26. Day 16 was back and biceps. I feel like my strength is increasing nicely along with endurance. My workout today was

    Wide grip pull-ups
    Set1-12
    Set2-14
    Set3-11
    Set4-11

    Reverse grip shoulder width pull-ups
    Set1-11
    Set2-11
    Set3-14
    Set4-9

    Hammer grip pull-ups
    Set1-10
    Set2-9
    Set3-11
    Set4-10

    Dead lifts(I don't let the plates touch the floor between reps)
    Set1-225x14
    Set2-245x10
    Set3-265x7
    Set4-265x7

    Bent over bb row
    Set1-155x16
    Set2-175x14
    Set3-195x9
    Set4-195x9-drop1-175x8, drop2-155x8, drop3-135x11

    1arm DB row
    Set1-85'sx10
    Set2-95'sx7
    Set3-95'sx10
    Set4-100'sx8

    Inverted wide grip row-ss-suspension trainer face pulls
    Set1-14-ss-10
    Set2-11-ss-9
    Set3-11-ss-9
    Set4-9-ss-10

    Inverted wide reverse grip row-ss-ez bar 21's
    Set1-9-ss-65lbs
    Set2-9-ss-65lbs
    Set3-9-ss-70lbs
    Set4-8-ss-70lbs

    Inverted hammer grip row-ss-suspension trainer high curls to the face
    Set1-9-ss-11
    Set2-8-ss-6
    Set3-8-ss-6
    Set4-9-ss-9-ss-ez bar curl-45lbsx22

    During the last couple exercises my biceps we in some pain, the pump was awesome. I don't know if I have ever seen this much definition and pump in my back then after this workout. I have used an Eca stack before and I think this stack is leaning my out better. For my pre workout I'm still taking 1 rounded scoop of the new craze and 1 oxyelite pro pill. I've taken both before just not together and separately they haven't leaned me out like this, so I think it has to be the d-pol and revolution pct. I was taking the combination of the 2 pre workout before I started the d-pol stack and it wasn't leaning me out at all like this, just gave me good energy to lift.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  27. Lots of volume man! Good lifts
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. I've noticed the last couple of days that the libido has dropped and I've taken d-aspartic acid before and it shoots the libido through the roof. The only thing I can think of Is the revolution pct is a little to much with 2 caps being 100mg so starting tomorrow ill be taking 1 cap which is only 50 mg. I thought that I read that before where guys libidos have dropped with higher dosages of the erase compound.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've noticed the last couple of days that the libido has dropped and I've taken d-aspartic acid before and it shoots the libido through the roof. The only thing I can think of Is the revolution pct is a little to much with 2 caps being 100mg so starting tomorrow ill be taking 1 cap which is only 50 mg. I thought that I read that before where guys libidos have dropped with higher dosages of the erase compound.
    Yeah if your estrogen is in the weeds it will cause libido to drop. Back off the rev and see how it goes.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Obviously the rev pct is working great but I never experienced it with erase, ad-3 pct or novaldren xt. I guess the extra 25 mg makes a big difference
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1D Black Stack
    By kbayne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 06:10 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. M1D black stack
    By impulseee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM
  4. M1D Black stacked???
    By roblasane in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 04:40 PM
  5. The Back in Black Stack!!
    By BOSSisback82 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in