MHP MYO-X

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be selected on another site to Log Mhp Myo-x for 90 days. I am going to do the log on here too. I know that this is a very controversial idea. But we will see how this goes. I am 24 years old at 6 foot 215 lbs. I have been working out off an on since I was 16 years old. I wish when I was 16 I knew everything I did now about working out and nutrition.
The time of day I work out is different because I have 3 boys. I was recently laid off from my job at a factory. I still work a part time one, but its only 2 days a week. I am able to put a lot of effort into lifting now. I have one semester left to get my degree in human services, I want to be an addiction councler. From there I want to get my Masters. According to the directions of Myo-x your supposed to take it 12 hours before working out.

My workout weeks usually go something like this
Monday-Chest & Tris
Tuesday-Legs
Wednesday-Cardio
Thursday- Back, Bicep
Friday-Shoulders and abs
Saturday-Cardio
Sunday-Cardio Or and off day

Then the next week my schedule will look like this

Monday-Back, Bicep, & Shoulders
Tuesday-Abs and Cardio
Wednesday- Chest, & Tris
Thursday-Cardio
Friday-Legs
Saturday- Cardio

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Monday I took Myo-x at 5 a.m. and worked out chest and triceps at 6:00 p.m. 3-11-13. The workout went like this. I write what I am going to do down in my workout log and I do them in the order I want. So this is what I did.

Rope press down- 2 sets of 10
Dips- 2 sets of 14, 12
French Press -2 sets of 10
Flat bench D.B. press- 2 sets of 10, 8
Incline dumbell Press- 3 sets of 10
Incline Dumbell Flyes -2 sets of 10
Dumbell Pullover- 1 set of 10
Incline Press Machine-2 sets of 10, 8
Cable Crossover- 3 sets of 10
One arm cable crossover- 2 sets of 10
Flat D.B. Flyes- 1 set of 10
Decline Flyes- 2 sets of 10, 8

On Tuesday 3-12-13 I did Legs. I took the Myo-X at 7:00 a.m. and worked out at 7:45 p.m. These are the moves I did.
Barbell Squat 2 sets 10
Smith Machine Squat 1 set of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 10
Lunges 3 sets of 10 with dumbells each set the dumbbells getting heavier
Romanian Deadlift 2 sets of 8, 6
Leg Curl 3 sets of 10 with both legs then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg \
Lying leg curl 3 sets of 10 with both legs then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg
Standing Calf Raise 2 sets of 20 with leg press machine then with a barbell 2 sets of 10
Seated Calf raise 2 sets 16, 10

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on this. I have not seen any reviews of this, so crossing fingers in hopes of learning something.