Formutech Natural EFX log--by Nis1

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
First off, I want to thank Formutech and 02sixxer for giving my the opportunity to try this product out, I'm really excited to see what it can do.

I recieved the my Natural EFX yesterday and was pleasently surprised to also find a couple samples of Formutechs BCAA powder and their PWO which I will be trying out after I get off work this afternoon. So thanks for the extra goodies as well!

Okay, so a little background and stats on myself:

I'm 22 years old, 6'2", and as of this morning I was 242.5 lbs.

I've never been a small person, all through school I was a foot taller than everyone and a little chunky. because of a terrible diet and no exercise I ended up weighing 386 lbs my Junior year of High School. I got on a diet and spent most evenings at the local track. After about a year and a half had dropped down to 235 with very little muscle mass. Since then, I've fluctuated in weight all over anywhere from 240-260lbs.

Ive been lifting for the last 6 months, but the last three months have been serious. I want to gain some muscle and cut the majority of my fat so I look fit this summer.

I'm down about 25 lbs since January so I'm well on my way, but I'm hoping Natural EFX helps me speed up the process and burn a little extra fat.

Goals: Burn fat, Maintain and hopefully gain muscle strength and size. I want to get down to 220 sooner rather than later

Exercise: I'm in the gym 6 days a week. I lift as much as I can but If I'm too sore to lift, I'll usually just do an hour or so of cardio.
I switch it up but my lifting shedule is usually
Monday-Chest/tris
Tuesday-Biceps/shoulders
Wednesday-legs
Thursday-cardio
Friday-Chest/tris
Saturday-Biceps/back

I also throw deads in there once a week and do a couple days of core work.

Supplements: Animal Pak multivitamin, Supp-D, Protien Blend.

Diet: I eat very clean, have been for a few months. Primarily chicken, fish, and vegetables. not sure on the calories, I need to do a count here soon.

So I just took my first two capsules of Natural EFX! Directions say to take two pills, two to three times a day. today and tomorrow I plan to take two twice a day, and then starting Monday I'll probably take two three times a day.

They are veggie capsules, which I've never had before. Obviously you dont take any sort of pill for the taste but the taste of Natural EFX capsules isn't real strong. Similar to the taste you would get from other products with herbs in them, comparable to Tribulus capsules that I've had in the past. they're easy to swallow with no problems there.

I'll be posting quite a bit, Enjoy!

Attachments

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well, I'm not sure if Natural EFX is supposed to suppress appetite at all or if it's in my head, but I haven't been as hungry over my first weekend with this supplement. I eat very healthy and it seems like I rarely get full or when I do, I'm hungry and need to eat again an hour or two later. I normally end up with breakfast, lunch, a preworkout meal an hour or two after lunch, and then dinner after my workout. I've been able to cut my lunch and preworkout meal down in size and just haven't been as hungry.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I havent noticed any hunger suppression and have been using for almost a week now....

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
I'm in on this. Would be please be so kind to clarify which product you are taking Natural EFX or Lean EFX? The title indicates Natural EFX but in your opening post you mention both. I have been looking at the Natural EFX for about a month now. I had a sample of LEAN EFX Refined and wow. With all due respect way too strong for me. I would like to keep up with this especially if it is natural efx.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm in on this. Would be please be so kind to clarify which product you are taking Natural EFX or Lean EFX? The title indicates Natural EFX but in your opening post you mention both. I have been looking at the Natural EFX for about a month now. I had a sample of LEAN EFX Refined and wow. With all due respect way too strong for me. I would like to keep up with this especially if it is natural efx.
Its natural efx...

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Sorry about the typo, I fixed it. It's natural.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
First day of two pills, three times a day. Took two upon waking, two around 3'clock, and two about an hour after my workout (8:30ish). Feeling good, got a hard chest/tri workout in along with 25 minutes of HIIT and some time on the treadmill. Anyone know if I'll benefit most from this supplement if I take it on an empty stomach?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In. I will also post the link up it ya.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well, I'm not sure if Natural EFX is supposed to suppress appetite at all or if it's in my head, but I haven't been as hungry over my first weekend with this supplement. I eat very healthy and it seems like I rarely get full or when I do, I'm hungry and need to eat again an hour or two later. I normally end up with breakfast, lunch, a preworkout meal an hour or two after lunch, and then dinner after my workout. I've been able to cut my lunch and preworkout meal down in size and just haven't been as hungry.
5HTP can supress hunger and help mood. It may be that.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
5HTP can surprises hunger and help mood. It may be that.
This. Most people do get some appetite suppression from this. It is nowhere near lean efx refined but you are talking about two different type of products.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking Lean EFX as well. I saw him say 2 pills 3 times a day, and I was like uh oh lol. I am always very interested in fat loss supplements, and look forward to following.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well I managed to get myself sick. Went to doctors this morning and got some meds so hopefully I won't be down for long. I'm taking a day off on my workout to recoup and hopefully knock this thing out. I hope to be back at it tomorrow. On the bright side, I'm down a couple pounds as of this morning. I was at 240.5 when I woke up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I managed to get myself sick. Went to doctors this morning and got some meds so hopefully I won't be down for long. I'm taking a day off on my workout to recoup and hopefully knock this thing out. I hope to be back at it tomorrow. On the bright side, I'm down a couple pounds as of this morning. I was at 240.5 when I woke up.
Feel better! I'm in the same boat. I am logging Endurance for Formutech, and I got hit with nasty sore throat and cough. Only things I have been running last few day are Alka-Seltzer cold and cough, Nyquill, and Emergen-C lol. Not quite the stack I was hoping for

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
There is nothing worse then getting sick while trying to lose fat. It makes me so tired.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
There is nothing worse then getting sick while trying to lose fat. It makes me so tired.
I hear ya there. Anymore I just try to get to the doctors as fast as I can so I can knock it out. I hope to be back in business tomorrow!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I hear ya there. Anymore I just try to get to the doctors as fast as I can so I can knock it out. I hope to be back in business tomorrow!
Good to hear! Get well brother.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Once I got moving this morning, I started feeling better so ill be back to the workout tonight with some dead lifts and core work.

I've been on 6 capsules a day since Monday. Definitely always noticing the appetite suppression. It doesn't take as much food to get me full which is nice. The Diarrhetic effect is off and on. I'm feeling pretty awake and I'm always in a great mood. I haven't slept worth a $hit the last 3 nights but Im currently attributing that to being a little under the weather.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Great to hear you are back to the grind. I really enjoyed my run with Natural EFX. It was a perfect jump start for me.

I started it with my pre competition diet. So I already cut calories but not by much and added cardio. The only two new products in this pre comp were Natural EFX and Youth. I dropped 14 lbs in about 2-3 week. And I was already lean.

I noticed I did not crave my pizza as much as I normally do. I still haven't had any major cravings and I am 3 wks out.

It seem it has also helped you with diet

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear you are back to the grind. I really enjoyed my run with Natural EFX. It was a perfect jump start for me.

I started it with my pre competition diet. So I already cut calories but not by much and added cardio. The only two new products in this pre comp were Natural EFX and Youth. I dropped 14 lbs in about 2-3 week. And I was already lean.

I noticed I did not crave my pizza as much as I normally do. I still haven't had any major cravings and I am 3 wks out.

Man I need to hurry and place my Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined order this weekend then. I need all the appetite suppression I can get lol.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards

I'm not the leanest as it is so ill be looking forward to seeing what a couple weeks does for me. Hopefully I will have burnt off some serious fat.

I went into the gym tonight and planned to take it easy as I'm still trying to get back to 100% health. That didnt happen. I got in the mode and ended up doing deads, abs, light legs, and cardio. Medium weight for me on deadlifts with 8-12 reps, Light squats with high reps, and a loads of sit-ups and leg-ups. For cardio I did 25 min HIIT on the elliptical with 20 sec fast/40 sec medium. After that I still had some steam so I went to the bike and did 10 more minutes of HIIT and a 5 minute cool down. I always sweat a lot but I noticed I was a lot more drippy than usual tonight. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep so I can get in a good chest/tri day tomorrow.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Man I need to hurry and place my Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined order this weekend then. I need all the appetite suppression I can get lol.
I loved the combo. And I added youth. It won't be the last time for pre comp I run that combo

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm not the leanest as it is so ill be looking forward to seeing what a couple weeks does for me. Hopefully I will have burnt off some serious fat.

I went into the gym tonight and planned to take it easy as I'm still trying to get back to 100% health. That didnt happen. I got in the mode and ended up doing deads, abs, light legs, and cardio. Medium weight for me on deadlifts with 8-12 reps, Light squats with high reps, and a loads of sit-ups and leg-ups. For cardio I did 25 min HIIT on the elliptical with 20 sec fast/40 sec medium. After that I still had some steam so I went to the bike and did 10 more minutes of HIIT and a 5 minute cool down. I always sweat a lot but I noticed I was a lot more drippy than usual tonight. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep so I can get in a good chest/tri day tomorrow.
Damn. That's definitely not taking it easy. Hard work work.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'm still on two pills three times a day. I've been in the gym the last couple days but taking it easy on the cardio because I can't seem to kick this runny nose issue I have. I feel like I'm looking slightly leaner but I'm remaining about the same weight which is sweet. I'm thinking I might have a slight recomp thing going which is one of the things I was hoping for with this product.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How we feeling Nis?

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
How we feeling Nis?
Excellent! I'm back to good health and getting good sleep again, thank god. I'm still on 2 pills three times a day. Feelin happy and like my appetite is still pretty suppressed. This week is my spring so ill be hitting the gym extra hard, i was there twice yesterday (I did sort of a 2 part light leg/heavy cardio workout).

I'm sticking right around the 240 lb mark and I'm not sure why. My diet is right on key and I workout like crazy. I do think I look a little leaner though, and I've noticed some increased vascularity since I've been taking Natural EFX which leads me to believe I have at least gotten rid of some water weight.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Had another two-a-day today. Did a chest and tricep workout in the afternoon along with some cardio and went back and got an hour or so of cardio in this evening. One of the regulars at the gym told me I was lookin skinny so apparently something's changing! It seems like if I take the capsules before I eat, I get hungry again pretty quickly, but if I take them after a meal I feel full for a longer time.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Had another two-a-day today. Did a chest and tricep workout in the afternoon along with some cardio and went back and got an hour or so of cardio in this evening. One of the regulars at the gym told me I was lookin skinny so apparently something's changing! It seems like if I take the capsules before I eat, I get hungry again pretty quickly, but if I take them after a meal I feel full for a longer time.
It's always nice when someone else notices.

nice to know, taking after the meal seem to have a better supressant effect. I will have to expirment

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It's always nice when someone else notices.

nice to know, taking after the meal seem to have a better supressant effect. I will have to expirment
i have yet to experience the hunger suppression on natural efx, i was even doing 3 caps twice daily......

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
i have yet to experience the hunger suppression on natural efx, i was even doing 3 caps twice daily......
It must effect different people in different ways. It was sort of an off and on thing for me until I started dosing it a few minutes after a meal. I take 2 after breakfast, 2 after lunch, and 2 post workout. Seems to be working well. Had someone else tell me I was looking good tonight which I never tire of hearing. I'm assuming she was referring to me looking thinner haha.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah it can treat people differently. This girl I knows takes Natural EFX with Prima Force 5HTP twice a day and 6 CLA a day. She has list about 20 lbs in 8-9 weeks. She swears by this stuff. She said she had tried everything under the moon without success and this is the first time she has got results.

Just to think this is non stim an d natural

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Sounds like quite the stack, and that's very impressive drop in weight.

I was finally under 240 this morning which I am stoked about. I had a problem getting under 250 for a while too and then it was like I dropped almost 10 lbs all at once so I'm hoping that happens again.

Now that I've discovered that this Supp works much better with appetite suppression for me when I take it post meal, Im feeling a little more excited about it. Today, I actually found myself having to put dinner off for an hour or so, so I could wait to get hungry which never happens. I'm feeling good and awake at all times, still crushing the workouts, although today was an off day so I just did a bunch of cardio. I'll be hitting chest and tris after work tomorrow along with some HIIT and time on the treadmill.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Sounds like quite the stack, and that's very impressive drop in weight.

I was finally under 240 this morning which I am stoked about. I had a problem getting under 250 for a while too and then it was like I dropped almost 10 lbs all at once so I'm hoping that happens again.

Now that I've discovered that this Supp works much better with appetite suppression for me when I take it post meal, Im feeling a little more excited about it. Today, I actually found myself having to put dinner off for an hour or so, so I could wait to get hungry which never happens. I'm feeling good and awake at all times, still crushing the workouts, although today was an off day so I just did a bunch of cardio. I'll be hitting chest and tris after work tomorrow along with some HIIT and time on the treadmill.
Yeah my cardio is through the roof right now. I am 14 days out from stage. I am doing 45 am and 45 pm for the next 3 day.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Happy Easter! Still lookin a little leaner but the scales not changing which I'm fine with. Got a little crazy with the food today but its Easter and I can't say no to my dads baked macaroni. Hopefully I'll work it off tomorrow. Appetite suppression is still present so is the diuretic effect but its kind of off and on at this point.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Happy Easter! Still lookin a little leaner but the scales not changing which I'm fine with. Got a little crazy with the food today but its Easter and I can't say no to my dads baked macaroni. Hopefully I'll work it off tomorrow. Appetite suppression is still present so is the diuretic effect but its kind of off and on at this point.
I am shocked there's been no weight change. Especially with a good diet and the diuretic effect. Have you noticed any increrase in strength.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well technically, I'm down 3 lbs from when I started so I guess I have lost a little. BUT, my strength has gone up in both my shoulder and Chest workouts, not by a ton but I'm doing more reps at higher weights. 3 weeks ago, I benched 245 and could only do two reps and the second was with a little assistance. On Friday, I did 245 for 4 reps without any help. (Both times it was on my 3rd set)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well technically, I'm down 3 lbs from when I started so I guess I have lost a little. BUT, my strength has gone up in both my shoulder and Chest workouts, not by a ton but I'm doing more reps at higher weights. 3 weeks ago, I benched 245 and could only do two reps and the second was with a little assistance. On Friday, I did 245 for 4 reps without any help. (Both times it was on my 3rd set)
3lbs is actually a very good loss. With Natural EFX, it's non stim based and can be ran for an unlimited amount of time. It's a slow and steady product that continues to help aid in fat loss. Another big thing is when you are not on a stimulant based fatwas product, your ability to maintain and kelp from muscle waisting is much higher. Nis your doing outstanding brother.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Very good points, well that makes me feel better, thanks. Slow and steady wins the race so It doesn't bother me haha.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very good points, well that makes me feel better, thanks. Slow and steady wins the race so It doesn't bother me haha.
This is the reason I start my contest prep with natural EFX, I don't want any muscle waisting. And cutting for 12 weeks can cause a lot. I also do a ton of cardio so I can have more food to fuel my muscles, in my experience if I put the time in on cardio and work a bit harder, I hold onto my muscle more then if I cut calories quick and do less cardio.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well I decided to sort of up my caloric intake on heavier lifting days. I'm keeping it clean, but I feel like my caloric deficit is a little too low. Today was shoulders and biceps so I hogged out a little. 3 eggs and 3 egg whites scrambled plus some grilled chicken and a little rice and corn for breakfast, then a big salad with tons more chicken breast and a Greek yogurt for lunch,, some rice and corn preworkout, and a spinach salad and broiled talapia for dinner. Been pounding water all day too as usual. Interestingly enough, I was 243 first this morning and I just weighed in at 240.5. The human body baffles me.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well I decided to sort of up my caloric intake on heavier lifting days. I'm keeping it clean, but I feel like my caloric deficit is a little too low. Today was shoulders and biceps so I hogged out a little. 3 eggs and 3 egg whites scrambled plus some grilled chicken and a little rice and corn for breakfast, then a big salad with tons more chicken breast and a Greek yogurt for lunch,, some rice and corn preworkout, and a spinach salad and broiled talapia for dinner. Been pounding water all day too as usual. Interestingly enough, I was 243 first this morning and I just weighed in at 240.5. The human body baffles me.
Water, my brother. I can weigh 210lbs one day and carve out some water and weigh 206 the next. Bring sodium in and back to 210lbs before the next day.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Today and tomorrow are my last days. This morning I was at 238 so I'm down 4.5 lbs but looking like I thinned out a lot more than that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today and tomorrow are my last days. This morning I was at 238 so I'm down 4.5 lbs but looking like I thinned out a lot more than that.
Man that's awesome. I have been running it for about a week, some days 4 caps, others 6. The diuretic effect is what's getting me lol. I have never had to run to bathroom as much as I do now.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man that's awesome. I have been running it for about a week, some days 4 caps, others 6. The diuretic effect is what's getting me lol. I have never had to run to bathroom as much as I do now.
That is our Cardio bonus in the product that we have yet to advertise!!!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
The diuretic effect sort of wore off as I continued, but often times a good protien shake will work me up too so it would hit me randomly haha. I don't know how your dosing them but for me the appetite suppression really works well if I take my dose shortly after a meal.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well, I'm all done with Natural EFX and I was 237 this morning, putting me down 5 lbs total. I maintained all my strength and am looking somewhat leaner. My vascularity went up a little as well. Overall I really liked this as a natural fat burner and would definitely recommend it, especially to people that don't want the stims.