Getting crazy with uncut

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
first off i would like to thank Dewey for this oportunity to do this mini log/review on appnuts new unut. i will be making updates everyday for a couple weeks or however long this 25 capsule bottle lasts me.

a little about me. 20 years old 6ft 1in. 155 pounds looking to bulk up to 180. i am very stim tolerant so i am looking for a product to give me a BOOST in the gym. ive tried MANY diffrent pre workout/fatburners and nothing has really been super noticable.

march 13th- this is my first day using this. i was having a very ****ty day. car got stuck. missed my first class. had a stomach ache all morning and if that wasnt enough i failed my biology test. that being said i wasnt the most motivated to hit the gym and blow up my legs today.

i took one capsule about 30 min before training. like i said i was feeling crappy all day long. as i got under the bar for my first set of squats i didnt really notice much. about my 3rd or 4th set i started to get a nice little boost. not super noticable but it was there. keep in mind i only took one capsule. i will bump it up to 2 tommorow. not sure if uncut is suppose to give a pump or not but i did definatly notice more of a pump in my hamstrings than normal.

tommorow is upper body. will give another update then.

also i am new to giving reviews/logs so if i am missing anything please let me know :fing02:

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Sub'd! Sorry you had a bad day. At least you made the effort to make it in the gym. Was there any focus for you from 1 cap of Uncut?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Sub'd! Sorry you had a bad day. At least you made the effort to make it in the gym. Was there any focus for you from 1 cap of Uncut?
thanks for subing man! like i said i didnt notice much but i only took one cap. ill bump it up to 2 tommorow!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Sounds good. 1 cap seems to be a sweet spot for many for doing cardio or cardio related activities.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
like i said in my op im very stim tolerant so i will need more probably work my way up to 3

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
second day with uncut- alright just got back from the gym and just wanted to start off by saying..... WOW. today was upper body and i destroyed it!
bumped it up to 2 caps 40min preworkout and lets just say by the time i did my first set of bench i was FEELING it. had some nice energy throughout my entire workout.

it wasnt a crazy, wacked out energy but a nice steady "im pumped up" type energy. it was perfect. i had the best workout i have had in weeks.
its my first day with 2 caps and i can tell that it is my "sweet spot".(might have just been because there was a really hot chick i knew there) lol jk

i had good energy/focus throughout my entire workout and i was "in the zone".
My biceps were more pumped than usual and even now an 1 1/2 hours later i can still feel the pump and usually its gone right away.
I can not wait to continue using this stuff. will update tommorow. Thanks for reading, and again if i am forgetting anything in my log please let me know!:head:

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
second day with uncut- alright just got back from the gym and just wanted to start off by saying..... WOW. today was upper body and i destroyed it!
bumped it up to 2 caps 40min preworkout and lets just say by the time i did my first set of bench i was FEELING it. had some nice energy throughout my entire workout.

it wasnt a crazy, wacked out energy but a nice steady "im pumped up" type energy. it was perfect. i had the best workout i have had in weeks.
its my first day with 2 caps and i can tell that it is my "sweet spot".(might have just been because there was a really hot chick i knew there) lol jk

My biceps were more pumped than usual and even now an 1 1/2 hours later i can still feel the pump and usually its gone right away.
I can not wait to continue using this stuff. will update tommorow. Thanks for reading, and again if i am forgetting anything in my log please let me know!:head:
Interesting. 40 minutes looks like the magic number for Uncut to kick in. Glad you confirm how I feel about this product and it's not my mind playing tricks on me.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Nice to hear that Uncut was able to help you show off for the ladies!

You said this was your best workout in a couple weeks. How so? Did you just feel better, or were you able to add some volume to your workout?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Nice to hear that Uncut was able to help you show off for the ladies!

You said this was your best workout in a couple weeks. How so? Did you just feel better, or were you able to add some volume to your workout?
lifted more weight than i have in a while. the weights just felt lighter and intensity was up!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
cant wait till tommorow. i wanna just take it now haha

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Love the enthusiasm here. When you have a great workout, it does make you want to get right back in the gym.

You should wait until tomorrow though so you can get some sleep.
haha thats what i was thinking :lol:

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
second day with uncut- alright just got back from the gym and just wanted to start off by saying..... WOW. today was upper body and i destroyed it!bumped it up to 2 caps 40min preworkout and lets just say by the time i did my first set of bench i was FEELING it. had some nice energy throughout my entire workout.it wasnt a crazy, wacked out energy but a nice steady "im pumped up" type energy. it was perfect. i had the best workout i have had in weeks.its my first day with 2 caps and i can tell that it is my "sweet spot".(might have just been because there was a really hot chick i knew there) lol jki had good energy/focus throughout my entire workout and i was "in the zone".My biceps were more pumped than usual and even now an 1 1/2 hours later i can still feel the pump and usually its gone right away.I can not wait to continue using this stuff. will update tommorow. Thanks for reading, and again if i am forgetting anything in my log please let me know!:head:
Yeah the euphoric/focus feeling and energy is almost addicting :cool:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright guys day 3 with uncut and my opinion has not changed at all. i am still loving this stuff beyond belief.
this is one of the, if not THE best pre workout i have had.

today was a "rest" day. on my rest days i do. abs/calves/traps and some cardio.
took 2 caps 30 min pre workout and started my workout. it didnt hit me until about my 3rd set of calf raises but when it kicked in it really kicked in.
I was suppersetting everything. i literally went NON-STOP for an hour and a half and still was not tired. i had really good endurance/energy/ and focus.
I never stopped, i would do a set of calf raises than speed walk accross the gym, do a set of captain chair leg raises, speed walk back and do calf raises again. i did 10 sets of this. i just couldnt stop.

my other set of excercises was heavy weighted cable crunches supersetted with barbell shrugs/upright rows. i also did 10 sets of this.
---->again i had an awesome pump in my abs and calves.if someone could explain why i seem to be getting a "pump" i would be thankful because i dont see any "pump" ingredients on the label. is it just placebo? will update again tommorrow. its deadlift day but my hamstrings are killing me right now so if they are still really sore i will take another "active" rest day

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
bump. any inout on the pump im feeling. hopefully dewey chimes in with his knowledge

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
bump. any inout on the pump im feeling. hopefully dewey chimes in with his knowledge
I tried to reply from work but was having trouble linking to your log (just yours).

I am on my phone right now but can get you some more info a little later.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I tried to reply from work but was having trouble linking to your log (just yours).

I am on my phone right now but can get you some more info a little later.
alright thanks alot dewey

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
alright guys day 3 with uncut and my opinion has not changed at all. i am still loving this stuff beyond belief.

took 2 caps 30 min pre workout and started my workout. it didnt hit me until about my 3rd set of calf raises but when it kicked in it really kicked in.
I was suppersetting everything. i literally went NON-STOP for an hour and a half and still was not tired. i had really good endurance/energy/ and focus.
I never stopped, i would do a set of calf raises than speed walk accross the gym, do a set of captain chair leg raises, speed walk back and do calf raises again. i did 10 sets of this. i just couldnt stop.

my other set of excercises was heavy weighted cable crunches supersetted with barbell shrugs/upright rows. i also did 10 sets of this.
---->again i had an awesome pump in my abs and calves.if someone could explain why i seem to be getting a "pump" i would be thankful because i dont see any "pump" ingredients on the label. is it just placebo? will update again tommorrow. its deadlift day but my hamstrings are killing me right now so if they are still really sore i will take another "active" rest day
It looks like Uncut is really giving your workouts a boost. I'm glad it's working so well for you and you get a chance for yourself to see what all the talk is about.

Your increased pumps are very real, and not placebo. Not everybody gets extreme pumps from it. So far I hear people noticing increased vascularity and improved pumps. A few people have reported pumps that border on being too much. Most people are somewhere in the middle and like the effects.

Amentoflavone is most likely what's causing the pumps. Among all of the other amazing things that this novel ingredient does, it is a PDE-5 inhibitor, which can cause pumps "all over", if you know what I mean.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards

Wow man, glad you're really liking it so far.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
It looks like Uncut is really giving your workouts a boost. I'm glad it's working so well for you and you get a chance for yourself to see what all the talk is about.

Your increased pumps are very real, and not placebo. Not everybody gets extreme pumps from it. So far I hear people noticing increased vascularity and improved pumps. A few people have reported pumps that border on being too much. Most people are somewhere in the middle and like the effects.

Amentoflavone is most likely what's causing the pumps. Among all of the other amazing things that this novel ingredient does, it is a PDE-5 inhibitor, which can cause pumps "all over", if you know what I mean.
thanks alot man. i didnt think the pump was just placebo...i dont think i could get any more vascular though ahha

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright just got back from the gym and i have some bad news :crying:

today was suppose to be deadlift day but my hamstrings, lower back, and hips are to sore to even try to deadlift heavy, so i took today as an active rest day.
i didnt take uncut as i do not want to waste the awesome effects of it if i am now going balls out in the gym and lifting heavy!

tommorow i am definately hitting deadlifts hard and will be continuing my 2 caps of uncut abot 30min pre workout.
it was a tough decision because i really wanted to have the energy/focus/pumps from uncut but like i said didnt want to waste it on a rest day.

another update tommorow!:thumbsup:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
alright just got back from the gym and i have some bad news :crying:

today was suppose to be deadlift day but my hamstrings, lower back, and hips are to sore to even try to deadlift heavy, so i took today as an active rest day.
i didnt take uncut as i do not want to waste the awesome effects of it if i am now going balls out in the gym and lifting heavy!

tommorow i am definately hitting deadlifts hard and will be continuing my 2 caps of uncut abot 30min pre workout.
it was a tough decision because i really wanted to have the energy/focus/pumps from uncut but like i said didnt want to waste it on a rest day.

another update tommorow!:thumbsup:
Sometimes you have to just walk away and come back to fight another day. It's not worth risking injury or half-assing a workout, especially when you are doing heavy compound movements. There have been a couple times on leg day that I just wasn't feeling it and decided to do cardio instead and come back the next day to crush it.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Sometimes you have to just walk away and come back to fight another day. It's not worth risking injury or half-assing a workout, especially when you are doing heavy compound movements. There have been a couple times on leg day that I just wasn't feeling it and decided to do cardio instead and come back the next day to crush it.
true this. this is exacly what i thought. didnt want to chance it. come back stronger tommorrow.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
well boys im off to the gym to destroy these deadlifts!. bout to pop 2 caps of uncut and head out. wish me luck. hopefully PR's are broken!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Alright just got back from the gym boys and "uncut" did not dissapoint once again! took 2 caps 30min pre workout like usual and by my first set of deads i was just starting to feel it.
It seems like the energy/focus gets better the deeper into my workout i get. The first few sets i can feel it but about 1/3rd the way into my workout i really feel it.
The pumps in my hamstring and quads were almost to much! when i was doing leg extenstions and leg curls at the end of my workout i literally had to hold onto the machine inbetween sets, i could not walk, i felt like a new born giraffe trying to walk.:lol:
even now 2 hours later my legs are wobbly and i have to hold onto the walls going up and down my steps.
I am really loving my workouts with uncut. It seems like i can push harder and last longer<--"giggity" lol. Another update coming tommorow. Cant wait! Thanks again Dewey!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Alright just got back from the gym boys and "uncut" did not dissapoint once again! took 2 caps 30min pre workout like usual and by my first set of deads i was just starting to feel it.
It seems like the energy/focus gets better the deeper into my workout i get. The first few sets i can feel it but about 1/3rd the way into my workout i really feel it.
The pumps in my hamstring and quads were almost to much! when i was doing leg extenstions and leg curls at the end of my workout i literally had to hold onto the machine inbetween sets, i could not walk, i felt like a new born giraffe trying to walk.:lol:
even now 2 hours later my legs are wobbly and i have to hold onto the walls going up and down my steps.
I am really loving my workouts with uncut. It seems like i can push harder and last longer<--"giggity" lol. Another update coming tommorow. Cant wait! Thanks again Dewey!

Another awesome workout and update!

Baby giraffe legs? In 4 pics.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates! Glad to see you enjoying UnCut so much! It truly is a stellar product!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Another awesome workout and update!

Baby giraffe legs? In 4 pics.
no i said i felt like a new born giraffe trying to walk(legs all shaky and wobbly) lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
no i said i felt like a new born giraffe trying to walk(legs all shaky and wobbly) lol
I know. I was just laughing at the image that popped into my head. I know that feeling though. Today was leg day for me too and that walk down the stairs at my gym can get pretty dicey after a good leg workout.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I know. I was just laughing at the image that popped into my head. I know that feeling though. Today was leg day for me too and that walk down the stairs at my gym can get pretty dicey after a good leg workout.
true this...i dont remember the last time my legs were this shakey/pumped for this long.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Great log so far, I love to read about the leg pain from a great workout. Keep it going.
thanks man. I love te feeling from a great leg workout! :banana:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
once again boys, another awesome workout with "uncut". Today was upper body day. i overhead pressed and benched more weight than i have in a while!
Took 2 caps about 40min pre workout. By the first set i was pumped and amped up. Im still loving the energy and focus i get from this.
The pump wasnt quite as noticable as yesterday(that was rediculous)lol.:fing02: So it wasnt all bad.
I might have taken my dosage a little to early because by the end of my workout the focus and energy faded. I will keep it closer to 30min pre workout from now on.
Cant wait for tommorow. stay tuned, and thanks to everyone who is following my log!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
once again boys, another awesome workout with "uncut". Today was upper body day. i overhead pressed and benched more weight than i have in a while!Took 2 caps about 40min pre workout. By the first set i was pumped and amped up. Im still loving the energy and focus i get from this.The pump wasnt quite as noticable as yesterday(that was rediculous)lol.:fing02: So it wasnt all bad.I might have taken my dosage a little to early because by the end of my workout the focus and energy faded. I will keep it closer to 30min pre workout from now on.Cant wait for tommorow. stay tuned, and thanks to everyone who is following my log!
In your last few workouts how long would you say the overall "effect" lasted?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
In your last few workouts how long would you say the overall "effect" lasted?
i workout for about an hour and every workout until todays i felt it throughout my whole workout but i took it earlier today and when i had 5-6 sets left i felt that the focus/energy faded

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
i workout for about an hour and every workout until todays i felt it throughout my whole workout but i took it earlier today and when i had 5-6 sets left i felt that the focus/energy faded
That is a little odd that you are feeling the focus and energy fade so fast. I feel it for a good 3-4 hours after my workout most of the time. I guess it just goes to show that we are all different...

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That is a little odd that you are feeling the focus and energy fade so fast. I feel it for a good 3-4 hours after my workout most of the time. I guess it just goes to show that we are all different...
might just be because i pushed so hard. idk ill see how it goes tommorow:wavey:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Alright today was my "rest" day so i did abs/calves/cardio.
I dont have much to say because i did not take my "uncut" today as i dont want to waste it when im not pushing myself super hard!
i also wanted to take a little break from"uncut" because yesterday i was feeling funny for most of the day after my workout. I was wondering what was making me feel so weird so i pm'd dewey and asked about the caffine content in uncut. the caffine in a cap of "uncut" is not high by no means but i looked back at everything i took that day and i added it up to over 600mg of caffine! That explains the weird feeling. So i wanted to give myself a little "stim" break. lol

So thats why i did not take "uncut" today. I definately did feel the difference today from the others as far as energy/focus/endurance.
I am definately continuing my 2 caps pre workout tommorrow for squats! im ready to tear them legs up!!!:food: lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Alright today was my "rest" day so i did abs/calves/cardio.
I dont have much to say because i did not take my "uncut" today as i dont want to waste it when im not pushing myself super hard!
i also wanted to take a little break from"uncut" because yesterday i was feeling funny for most of the day after my workout. I was wondering what was making me feel so weird so i pm'd dewey and asked about the caffine content in uncut. the caffine in a cap of "uncut" is not high by no means but i looked back at everything i took that day and i added it up to over 600mg of caffine! That explains the weird feeling. So i wanted to give myself a little "stim" break. lol

So thats why i did not take "uncut" today. I definately did feel the difference today from the others as far as energy/focus/endurance.
I am definately continuing my 2 caps pre workout tommorrow for squats! im ready to tear them legs up!!!:food: lol
Sorry for not chiming in earlier. No Uncut? How do you live? J/k....

Taking a day off often does as much to highlight what a supplement does for you as anything. It allows you to see what you are missing compared to when you use it.

Looking forward to an epic leg workout tomorrow!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Sorry for not chiming in earlier. No Uncut? How do you live? J/k....

Taking a day off often does as much to highlight what a supplement does for you as anything. It allows you to see what you bare missing compared to when you use it.

Looking forward to an epic leg workout tomorrow!
haha. im always looking for your input. ya i definately felt that i didnt take it yesteray. hopeing to PR on squats!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
What time are you hitting the gym for your legs workout today?
i get out of class at noon. get to gym at 12:15. and usualy workout from 12:30 to 1:30. so i just got back home. eating my Post workout meal now. i will do my update in a sec. gotta get some stuff done first:ntome:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Im back from my workout and once again uncut delivers!!!
took 2 caps 30min pre. The energy wasnt as noticable as days before but the focus/pumps were definately still there.
I PR'd in squats and my glutes, lower back were pumped .:biggthumpup:
When i was doing leg extentions to finish off my quads the pump in my vastus medius was insane!
Once again my legs were so wobbly and i could hardly walk up the stairs to get in my car. Even once i got home i could barely walk downstairs. lol
Cant wait for upper body tommorow. Im wanting my Bi's and Tri's to EXPLODE.
see you all tomorrow.:run:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Im back from my workout and once again uncut delivers!!!
took 2 caps 30min pre. The energy wasnt as noticable as days before but the focus/pumps were definately still there.
I PR'd in squats and my glutes, lower back were pumped .:biggthumpup:
When i was doing leg extentions to finish off my quads the pump in my vastus medius was insane!
Once again my legs were so wobbly and i could hardly walk up the stairs to get in my car. Even once i got home i could barely walk downstairs. lol
Cant wait for upper body tommorow. Im wanting my Bi's and Tri's to EXPLODE.
see you all tomorrow.:run:
Congrats on the PR! I bet you are going to be sore for a day or two after a that leg workout.

It's OK to get crazy pumps, but we don't want you to actually explode. It would be a hassle having to go back and put warning labels on all of these bottles!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the PR! I bet you are going to be sore for a day or two after a that leg workout.

It's OK to get crazy pumps, but we don't want you to actually explode. It would be a hassle having to go back and put warning labels on all of these bottles!
I love crazy pumps.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really chase pumps. I like how they feel, but pumps in my forearms and biceps can sometimes make it difficult to finish a workout.
Lol they always make it hard to finish a workout, but it feels awesome.

I rarely chase it though, my goals don't require a pump. So it's a nice change of pace when I get one.