Getting crazy with uncut

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alright today was my "rest" day so i did abs/calves/cardio.
    I dont have much to say because i did not take my "uncut" today as i dont want to waste it when im not pushing myself super hard!
    i also wanted to take a little break from"uncut" because yesterday i was feeling funny for most of the day after my workout. I was wondering what was making me feel so weird so i pm'd dewey and asked about the caffine content in uncut. the caffine in a cap of "uncut" is not high by no means but i looked back at everything i took that day and i added it up to over 600mg of caffine! That explains the weird feeling. So i wanted to give myself a little "stim" break. lol

    So thats why i did not take "uncut" today. I definately did feel the difference today from the others as far as energy/focus/endurance.
    I am definately continuing my 2 caps pre workout tommorrow for squats! im ready to tear them legs up!!! lol
    *185th U.S. Air Force*

  2. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    Alright today was my "rest" day so i did abs/calves/cardio.
    I dont have much to say because i did not take my "uncut" today as i dont want to waste it when im not pushing myself super hard!
    i also wanted to take a little break from"uncut" because yesterday i was feeling funny for most of the day after my workout. I was wondering what was making me feel so weird so i pm'd dewey and asked about the caffine content in uncut. the caffine in a cap of "uncut" is not high by no means but i looked back at everything i took that day and i added it up to over 600mg of caffine! That explains the weird feeling. So i wanted to give myself a little "stim" break. lol

    So thats why i did not take "uncut" today. I definately did feel the difference today from the others as far as energy/focus/endurance.
    I am definately continuing my 2 caps pre workout tommorrow for squats! im ready to tear them legs up!!! lol
    Sorry for not chiming in earlier. No Uncut? How do you live? J/k....

    Taking a day off often does as much to highlight what a supplement does for you as anything. It allows you to see what you are missing compared to when you use it.

    Looking forward to an epic leg workout tomorrow!
  3. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sorry for not chiming in earlier. No Uncut? How do you live? J/k....

    Taking a day off often does as much to highlight what a supplement does for you as anything. It allows you to see what you bare missing compared to when you use it.

    Looking forward to an epic leg workout tomorrow!
    haha. im always looking for your input. ya i definately felt that i didnt take it yesteray. hopeing to PR on squats!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    haha. im always looking for your input. ya i definately felt that i didnt take it yesteray. hopeing to PR on squats!
    What time are you hitting the gym for your legs workout today?
  5. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    What time are you hitting the gym for your legs workout today?
    i get out of class at noon. get to gym at 12:15. and usualy workout from 12:30 to 1:30. so i just got back home. eating my Post workout meal now. i will do my update in a sec. gotta get some stuff done first
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  6. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im back from my workout and once again uncut delivers!!!
    took 2 caps 30min pre. The energy wasnt as noticable as days before but the focus/pumps were definately still there.
    I PR'd in squats and my glutes, lower back were pumped .
    When i was doing leg extentions to finish off my quads the pump in my vastus medius was insane!
    Once again my legs were so wobbly and i could hardly walk up the stairs to get in my car. Even once i got home i could barely walk downstairs. lol
    Cant wait for upper body tommorow. Im wanting my Bi's and Tri's to EXPLODE.
    see you all tomorrow.
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  7. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    Im back from my workout and once again uncut delivers!!!
    took 2 caps 30min pre. The energy wasnt as noticable as days before but the focus/pumps were definately still there.
    I PR'd in squats and my glutes, lower back were pumped .
    When i was doing leg extentions to finish off my quads the pump in my vastus medius was insane!
    Once again my legs were so wobbly and i could hardly walk up the stairs to get in my car. Even once i got home i could barely walk downstairs. lol
    Cant wait for upper body tommorow. Im wanting my Bi's and Tri's to EXPLODE.
    see you all tomorrow.
    Congrats on the PR! I bet you are going to be sore for a day or two after a that leg workout.

    It's OK to get crazy pumps, but we don't want you to actually explode. It would be a hassle having to go back and put warning labels on all of these bottles!
  8. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,313
    Rep Power
    7332976
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Congrats on the PR! I bet you are going to be sore for a day or two after a that leg workout.

    It's OK to get crazy pumps, but we don't want you to actually explode. It would be a hassle having to go back and put warning labels on all of these bottles!
    I love crazy pumps.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I love crazy pumps.
    I never really chase pumps. I like how they feel, but pumps in my forearms and biceps can sometimes make it difficult to finish a workout.
  10. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,313
    Rep Power
    7332976
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    I never really chase pumps. I like how they feel, but pumps in my forearms and biceps can sometimes make it difficult to finish a workout.
    Lol they always make it hard to finish a workout, but it feels awesome.

    I rarely chase it though, my goals don't require a pump. So it's a nice change of pace when I get one.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  11. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I hear you. I do enjoy pumps supps like Hemavol or NO Uptake when I am on a stim break. It helps you feel the workout a little more.

    A lot of Uncut users have reported big pumps from Uncut. It doesn't do as much for me in the pump department as is does for vascularity. cumminslifter seems to be getting some of both from it, which is nice because that is instant feedback that you can see in the mirror.
  12. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ya i definately dont chase the pumps but i do enjoy them.(not so much in the legs) lol. ya hopefully im not too sore. i hate when soreness interferes with my next leg workout.
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  13. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would just like to reflect a little on how sore my legs are today from yesterdays squat workout. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. lol(thanks uncut)
    OK today way heavy bench/row.I would just like to start off and say i PR'don bench. the weight just felt alot lighter. took 2 caps 30min pre workout as always.
    Energy was good once again, which i really needed because all this week i have been deathly tired and have really needed a "pick me up".
    the focus/endurance were once again top notch. By the end of my hour long workout i was still ready to go!
    The pump was awesome as well. on dips my tris were "pumped" and when doing preacher curls i thought my bi's were going to pop
    I feel like i could not be much happier with "uncut" so far. I am going to be said when i run out
    Tommrow is abs/calves. i plan on taking my 2 caps but might not depending on how i feel. like i have said before i dont want to waste it if im not going balls out!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  14. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I would just like to reflect a little on how sore my legs are today from yesterdays squat workout. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. lol(thanks uncut)
    OK today way heavy bench/row.I would just like to start off and say i PR'don bench. the weight just felt alot lighter. took 2 caps 30min pre workout as always.
    Energy was good once again, which i really needed because all this week i have been deathly tired and have really needed a "pick me up".
    the focus/endurance were once again top notch. By the end of my hour long workout i was still ready to go!
    The pump was awesome as well. on dips my tris were "pumped" and when doing preacher curls i thought my bi's were going to pop
    I feel like i could not be much happier with "uncut" so far. I am going to be said when i run out
    Tommrow is abs/calves. i plan on taking my 2 caps but might not depending on how i feel. like i have said before i dont want to waste it if im not going balls out!
    Excellent! Sorry about the leg DOMS, but that just means that you really killed it during your leg workout yesterday!

    I'm really glad that Uncut is working so well for you. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, but you can never guarantee results for an individual user. Don't be afraid to tell your friends!
  15. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I would just like to reflect a little on how sore my legs are today from yesterdays squat workout. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. lol(thanks uncut)
    OK today way heavy bench/row.I would just like to start off and say i PR'don bench. the weight just felt alot lighter. took 2 caps 30min pre workout as always.
    Energy was good once again, which i really needed because all this week i have been deathly tired and have really needed a "pick me up".
    the focus/endurance were once again top notch. By the end of my hour long workout i was still ready to go!
    The pump was awesome as well. on dips my tris were "pumped" and when doing preacher curls i thought my bi's were going to pop
    I feel like i could not be much happier with "uncut" so far. I am going to be said when i run out
    Tommrow is abs/calves. i plan on taking my 2 caps but might not depending on how i feel. like i have said before i dont want to waste it if im not going balls out!
    Solid PR on the bench! I guess the bad part of Uncut is when you run out or when you're really sore from the previous day's workout. Nutraplanet has it for a pretty good price. I should've picked it up myself for 25 bucks!
  16. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Excellent! Sorry about the leg DOMS, but that just means that you really killed it during your leg workout yesterday!

    I'm really glad that Uncut is working so well for you. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, but you can never guarantee results for an individual user. Don't be afraid to tell your friends!
    o ive been telling all my friends about it for sure!
    !
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  17. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    626511
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A little late, but I'm following along. Looks like the Uncut is treating you pretty good. I did legs today, and as I am catching up on you're log I would cringe every time you talked about DOMS in your quads haha.
    Come Follow along!!!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256849-jdgs-26-week.html
  18. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    A little late, but I'm following along. Looks like the Uncut is treating you pretty good. I did legs today, and as I am catching up on you're log I would cringe every time you talked about DOMS in your quads haha.
    ha thanks for following along man. loving uncut so far. I have really liked every Appnut product i have tried. i still would love to sample neovar. i have wanted to try it for a loong time
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  19. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry guys no update today. Today i did abs/calves and did not want to waste my precious uncut.lol
    I could defintely tell i didnt take it. my energy/focus was way down compared to when i take it.
    I missed it for sure. Only a few more workouts left with my mini log.
    I will be taking my 2 caps tommorrow.Im ready to PR in deadlifts! wish me luck!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  20. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    Sorry guys no update today. Today i did abs/calves and did not want to waste my precious uncut.lolI could defintely tell i didnt take it. my energy/focus was way down compared to when i take it. I missed it for sure. Only a few more workouts left with my mini log.I will be taking my 2 caps tommorrow.Im ready to PR in deadlifts! wish me luck!
    Yeah buddy! Hit them PR's. Enjoy your Friday/Rest day!
  21. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Yeah buddy! Hit them PR's. Enjoy your Friday/Rest day!
    you to man! got some good news today so it was a good friday
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  22. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    pheeew finally got some time to sit down and update my log. it is tax season lol
    Today took 2 caps 30min pre and hit the deadlifts HARD! I hit a deadlift PR so im pretty happy about that. I made this workout my biaaatch The focus/endurance was good as always and the pumps were awesome once again. I noticed that my energy wasn't quite as noticeable as usual.(might be getting use to it?) not sure but still love the other results. I got overhead press tomorrow, hoping to PR in every major lift this week! 3 down 1 more to go!!! wish me luck guys!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  23. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bump?
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  24. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    bump?
    I love the bump? With a question mark. Sorry, been at a little kids birthday party out of town most of the day.

    Nice to hear you "Made that workout your biaatch". Lol! You have been killing it lately - except foe when you didn't take your Uncut.

    Good luck with hitting a PR tomorrow!
  25. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just picked up some nike gear for cheapz. stoked what was your DL PR? Grats!
  26. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I love the bump? With a question mark. Sorry, been at a little kids birthday party out of town most of the day.

    Nice to hear you "Made that workout your biaatch". Lol! You have been killing it lately - except foe when you didn't take your Uncut.

    Good luck with hitting a PR tomorrow!
    thanks a lot dewey. I know life can get busy haha
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  27. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Just picked up some nike gear for cheapz. stoked what was your DL PR? Grats!
    well its not a true "personal record". Last year I pulled 300x5 but then I went to boot camp and lost almost 40 pounds(mostly all muscle) I came back at 125 pounds the muscle deterioration in my legs were so bad I could not even stand up on my own, I would have to use a table or something to stand up. so when I say PR I mean from when I got back from basic. i'm still not quite as strong as I was before I left last June. I got back sept.28th but all that aside my new "PR" for deadlift is 255x5.
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  28. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    It happens. Boot camp tends to lean people out a lot. You have something to shoot for and that extra 45#'s is on the horizon.
  29. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,313
    Rep Power
    7332976
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    It happens. Boot camp tends to lean people out a lot. You have something to shoot for and that extra 45#'s is on the horizon.
    Lol I gained 20 lbs at BCT....

    Not much muscle though.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  30. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it was really weird though. I literally lost all my muscle mass.
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  31. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,313
    Rep Power
    7332976
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    it was really weird though. I literally lost all my muscle mass.
    Well I went in at an incredibly lean 140. (Skinny as fuark)

    Lifted regularly but didn't eat as much as I thought (plus genetics = skinny)

    Fairly strong though, so at least there is that.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  32. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    got my overhead press PR! thank you uncut! still on 2 caps 30 min pre. Energy/focus/endurance were all awesome like normal. for some reason I don't feel the pump on upper body days near as much as lower body days. All I can say is 4 PR's while on uncut is good in my book. I have some bad news though........................ .............only 4 more workouts with uncut
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  33. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,313
    Rep Power
    7332976
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    got my overhead press PR! thank you uncut! still on 2 caps 30 min pre. Energy/focus/endurance were all awesome like normal. for some reason I don't feel the pump on upper body days near as much as lower body days. All I can say is 4 PR's while on uncut is good in my book. I have some bad news though........................ .............only 4 more workouts with uncut
    Don't worry, you can always buy some from Nutra!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  34. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sorry guys no update for today. took the day off, it was a much needed break. Went out to eat at a new Chinese buffet with my mother. Tomorrow is squat day and will be looking forward to tear it up with uncut!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  35. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    sorry guys no update for today. took the day off, it was a much needed break. Went out to eat at a new Chinese buffet with my mother. Tomorrow is squat day and will be looking forward to tear it up with uncut!

    Chinese buffet sounds good. Been awhile since I gorged myself on food porn.
  36. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Chinese buffet sounds good. Been awhile since I gorged myself on food porn.
    haha it was pretty good. it was a hibachi buffet. had some fried squid
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  37. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    man I am still SORE from deadlifts the other day. spent a good half hour stretching, and foam rolling and spent an hour in a message chair. haha. hopefully it wont effect my squats!
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  38. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    man I am still SORE from deadlifts the other day. spent a good half hour stretching, and foam rolling and spent an hour in a message chair. haha. hopefully it wont effect my squats!
    Nice. I have a full body massage chair I hit up every once in awhile. It's great whenever I pull a back/neck muscle and great for relieving soreness. Do you schedule your DL's w/ back days or on it's own?
  39. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    1689668
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Nice. I have a full body massage chair I hit up every once in awhile. It's great whenever I pull a back/neck muscle and great for relieving soreness. Do you schedule your DL's w/ back days or on it's own?
    I do an upper/lower split
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  40. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    How goes the workout today?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. MMAcrazy is getting crazy with ADAMANTIUM !!
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:52 PM
  3. Getting Crazy with Furious Fruit Punch White Flood
    By HereToStudy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:04 AM
  4. 4ad transdermal getting crazy!
    By BAD_MO_FO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in