Uncut Mini-Log

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I didn't even ask but got this sexy black bottle of Uncut in the mail last week, so thanks Dewey! Got completely blown away with the flu (first time I have ever had the flu......) last week and been pretty upset I haven't lifted since last Monday. Finally got a lift yesterday but forgot my Uncut in a gym bag at work (epic fail) so have not hit a full dose on a workout yet but have used several caps in the morning so figured I'd get this review rolling. Don't have much time ATM so this will be brief but expect more when a real dose is used soon. :)

Objectives
Being completely honest I am really enjoying Enhanced right now so I won't be using Uncut exclusively. Plan is to use Uncut a couple times per week, but hey maybe it'll really impress me (even my limited dosing so far has) and I'll use it for every workout. In general I am really going to rate it mostly on: 1) Energy 2) Focus 3) Mood Boost 4) Longevity of Stim Effect

Stimulant History
Caffeine in and of itself isn't something overly effective for me and I wrote off stimulant pres for awhile. After much time off I have come to more enjoy products that give me increased focus, concentration, and mood elevation. Pretty much nothing punches me in the stomach or sends me insane energy, as most would describe. Therefore so far my favorite products for stimulant use pre-workout are (in no order) Craze, Origin, and Enhanced. I may delve into more about each if/when Uncut poses any similar effects to these.

Looking at Uncut's ingredients I am familiar with (and have used) pretty much everything but the Amentoflavone.

First Thoughts and Doses:

So I couldn't resist when I first got my Uncut and dosed 1 cap w/ 1 scoop Alphamine upon waking on a non-workout day. This was to somewhat assess tolerance (of course Alphamine skews that a bit) but I have been using 1-2 scoops Alphamine upon waking for the past month and have used many tubs of it already so got a good handle on how it works for me.

I have done this several times now and each time has been very similar. The mood/euphoria is strong and there is a nice "calm" energy. Stronger than 2 scoops of Alphamine and more energy than that. They both share a few ingredients so it feels somewhat similar so far. Honestly the stim effect lasts longer with this combo than 2 scoops Alphamine and I have just used 1 scoop + 1 Uncut when doing this and not dosing any extra stims throughout the day.

So honestly, not much to report yet, but this has me intrigued on how it will go tomorrow when I take my Uncut pre-workout (probably 2 caps, but may listen to Dewey and do 3!).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, look forward to your thoughts champ.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, look forward to your thoughts champ.
Glad to have you follow along! :D

First Uncut Workout

Dosage:
2 caps ~30 minutes before arriving at the gym/

Effects/Thoughts on Workout:
-Ok so timing stims for me takes a little trial and error but usually 30-45 minutes before arriving is the right time. I do quite a bit of warming up, activation work, etc. before actually "lifting" weights. This seemed a solid timing for me though.
-This was ~2hours after last meal and about the typical dosing time for stimulants/pre-workout products for me.
-Never felt a "kick", but definitely a gradual tapering up of effects. By the time my whole warm up was done I popped my headphones in and was definitely feeling things come together.
-First day so I am not going to get too in depth as I would like to try it more before determine the exact experience but did notice several things.
1) I never noticed a tunnel vision/extreme focus. I did notice being more in tune with my muscles than no stims/just caffeine though.
2) No super energy. No product really provides me with this though, just how I react apparently. I did notice a very smooth calm energy though. Kind of hard to exactly quantify but more of a "I got this" than a heart pounding smash your head against the wall energy.
3) Effects seemed to peak shortly after starting my workout and lasting for about 3 hours after dosing. I noticed a increased stimulation for 4-5 hours after dosing before it "wore off". Of the effective products I have used this was most similar to Origin in a smooth ride that slowly winded down, not just suddenly being like crap stims are gone.
4) Actually felt my HR was decreased (and RPE as well) throughout my lift compared to normal. Felt really calm at work after my lift, while still feeling energy. Very nice and productive feel.

Overall, felt it was a very positive experience. Definitely going up to 3 caps next time for my stim tolerant self, as I feel I will be able to handle it. I appreciated the lack of any negatives, but wasn't the most insane experience I have had. That isn't a bad thing though as I stress there is some cool calmness I felt, that manifests in a cool confidence. Interested to see how 3 caps goes next time I take this.

***Note I am using 2g ArA + GMS + Protocol pre-workout as well right now. That is my normal set up and paired with ABE right now pumps are already unparalleled. Was definitely no decrease with Uncut but honestly can't comment on its pump effects at this time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pre stack right there! Let's see where 3 caps takes you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second Uncut Workout

Dosage:
3 caps ~45 minutes before arriving at the gym/

***3 caps kicked my butt. Honestly though I was doing high rep squats and every several weeks I through in a set of AMRAP @135lbs close stance squats after my normal sets. Legs were literally on fire and thought my head was going to explode (but this is typical) so I don't feel it was all Uncut and it may have just been the structure of the workout regardless. Just keep that in mind...

-Based on the timing I decided to try a little longer out since Uncut feels more gradual in build up with me so no need to pop it then get straight to the gym.
-On the way to the gym I was thinking about how typically high dosed Higenamine products tend to hit me with a strong feeling in my "chest". Not a bad thing, almost a opening up, and honestly I love how it feels. 2 scoops of Alphamine usually gives me the strongest experience like this. I was thinking how I didn't feel that with 2 caps and wondered if I would at 3...and quite literally at ~40minutes I felt that happen. Not on par with 2 scoops Alphamine but very similar to a little lower dose and definitely got me excited to lift.
-Started to really get going during my warm up. Blew threw it and was pacing around a bit. Started to probably look a little lost in the head as I was warming up for Squats (usually in the commercial gyms I already get looks due to all my activation work, equipment, etc).
-Around 1hr 15min into my workout I did notice some jitters. Honestly has been a long time since I got jitters. They were VERY minor but I remember thinking about them. Then I busted out the aforementioned AMRAP squats and was demolished. I had to take 5 minutes of stretching and walking before I was even ready to attempt my next exercise.
-Had a solid session after finally walking that out. I was very out of it after that and had a couple times I had to just sit down and zone out but crushed some upper back and hip bridges. Glute pump was murderous and ending on GHR and abs had my blood filled everywhere.

Ok so looking back I know I said it kicked my butt and I thought it may have been too much, but there were several very cool things I noticed (and partly why I didn't want to post while still stimmed).
1) My HR never got super high. Of course high rep squats and my workouts in general jack it up, but respective to normal it may have even been decreased. While I felt a large amount of energy I never noticed any uncomfortable heart rate jumps or feelings of unease during my workout (only insane pumps and slight nausea during those high reps).
2) I never crashed. I got home and about 2-3 hours after initial dosing I felt euphoric. I was in an awesome mood and was very productive at work. Had a slow decline in energy after 3 hours that faded shortly after the 5 hour mark, yet still very slightly noticeable above typical baseline at 6 hours. Had zero trouble sleeping (that was 12hrs post so didn't expect to).
3) I felt almost hypo after the squats. Had a dull headache for the rest of my workout and a little while after.

Overall, I was surprised and pleased. I will try 3 caps again closer to a meal soon. I feel the shear workload of squats may have been the biggest factor in how I felt (I have felt similar to this during hard conditioning and lactic acid work before). If 3 caps does cause problems again in the future then it just means 2 is my level. Honestly I quite often manipulate the amount of stims used depending on the workout as I don't really look for cracked out, etc for all workouts (or most) and it may have been the wrong time to try 3 caps for this workout.

On a side note my legs are in some insane DOMS right now. :sad:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy detail bolt. I'm riding along for this :D.

Lifted legs yesterday and DOMS were crazy. I would be walking and legs practically gave out a few time haha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I have no tolerance for high rep work and it was definitely a shock. Having a job where I have to walk around and be on my feet the next day is horrible..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I have no tolerance for high rep work and it was definitely a shock. Having a job where I have to walk around and be on my feet the next day is horrible..
I bet. That feeling is not the greatest.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly tho even being on ArA my DOMS lately have subsided quick. I am recovering at an incredible rate lately...not that that relates to this log.

I will say in hindsight I really want to do 3 caps again...just need to time it right and not max out on reps with squats. :lol:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ya. I got the same feeling you explained yesterday during my leg workout. After each set of squats and SLDL's I had to sit down right away.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Honestly tho even being on ArA my DOMS lately have subsided quick. I am recovering at an incredible rate lately...not that that relates to this log.

I will say in hindsight I really want to do 3 caps again...just need to time it right and not max out on reps with squats. :lol:
You had me at 3 caps...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 caps sounds like money bubba! Killer workout Bolt.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I won't lie I was kinda nervous going with 3 caps again today. I feel I am due for a stim break soon though so said what the heck and popped 3 caps ~45 minutes pre. As usual once I get back from work (which will be really long today so hopefully the stim lasts awhile!) I will go in depth with how it went. Initial feeling was really MUCH better than last 3 cap experience. No jitters, but still a very slight headache (but nothing like last time).

I did use Enhanced for my upper body yesterday and so went with Uncut for lower today. On a side note what does everyone think about me popping either some Citicoline or Alpha-GPC with 2 caps Uncut next time I use it? I wanted to keep the first several uses to pretty much strictly Uncut (other than ABE, Protocol and ArA pre, which have no real cognitive/stim effects) but may try that combo if anyone would like some feedback. Maybe ALCAR down the road too. I am hesitant to do either tho as I don't want people to think they are necessary (this stuff has been strong on its own) and don't want to confound things too much (that happens way too much in logs IMO).

Blah blah blah ya Uncut is still kicking so I am typing a little much, but I'll report back later.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am due for a stim break also haha. But not until my Enhanced is gone :D. Been a while since my last one.

CDP-Choline or ALCAR with Uncut would be interesting. I'm loving 1-2 grams of ALCAR with Enhanced.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am due for a stim break also haha. But not until my Enhanced is gone :D. Been a while since my last one.

CDP-Choline or ALCAR with Uncut would be interesting. I'm loving 1-2 grams of ALCAR with Enhanced.
I am taking a month break from ALCAR so haven't tried it with Enhanced yet. :sad: :soon:

Third Uncut Workout

Dosage:
3 caps ~45 minutes before arriving at the gym/

***Workout did not include an insane set of Squats so things went better. Did rep out an intense final set of Snatch Grip Deads tho...my whole back and lower body were on fire afterwards.

-I decided to go three again after debating it awhile. Solid decision..
-Didn't get hit with the Higenamine burst as hard today, but still could feel it around ~40 minutes post consumption.
-Didn't hit me as hard today (I took it closer to a meal hoping to slow the effects and apparently it did). I felt the same calm sense of domination creep into my mind as I warmed up. I had Dynamic Effort Deadlifts today but legs were still tender from the Squats Friday. I soon forgot and stopped caring lol.
-Was anticipating jitters but didn't really get any. Maybe VERY slight but didn't last at all and didn't notice during my lift.
-Did have a very slight dull headache at the end. This occasionally happens during high volume on legs and was far from a problem or beyond anything usual.

Alright so here are the biggest factors so far from today:
1) This stuff crushes my RPE and gives me some solid confidence. HR never jumps real high (once again it is high due to workload but in respect to how some stims make certain workouts feel crappy this hasn't so far). For example I like to "limit" myself to a certain volume during certain parts of a training cycle. Today I didn't want to go above 40 total reps on Snatch Grip Deadlifts but got this in 3 sets when I originally planned 4. Definitely went much harder than I had planned and I feel this is due to how this stuff had me feeling. This can be a negative for some people IMO though. If I was to just go in with no plan I may burn myself out...but that isn't only exclusive to Uncut. Enhanced and Craze leave me so focused I could forget I am in the gym if I wanted and just go on and the clean energy of Origin often has me longing not to leave...Uncut is similar in this fashion that I need to not just add extra to my plan beyond a certain point.
2) ZERO crash. I do notice when the effects slow (~6hours) but it is more just a loss of mood boost and a little slower function. I still could perform work at a high level. It wore out in the middle of my work today but it didn't make me drag once it was done.
3) I get a nice happy feel with this. Not sure exactly what it is but its similar to Alphamine's feel for me in that regard. I consider Alphamine "happy powder" as it puts me in a great mood (although doesn't give me a huge stim punch respectively). This stuff does a similar thing to my mood.
4) Only negative (don't want to really say that though as it is effective) is the lack of focus. Tons of people seem to be getting this so maybe I am just an outlier. While I would say it gets me in the mindset to lift, I don't get an insane MMC or deep focus. Looking back at the lift is almost more of a blurry experience (just think back to me dominating the weights).
5) Finally, this stuff seemed solid for how I currently do Dynamic Effort Deads. I have been following Cube Method and doing "sets" of 1 where I reset then just pull the weight again trying to get it all 8 reps as quickly as I can. Doing this it is recommended to not focus overly on minor nuances of form, just pull. This stuff complements that thought process. If I was being more technical with technique that may not be the greatest choice.

Overall, glad I went with 3 again. Very solid session. I know I mentioned possibly adding some usual ingredients I like pre (Citicoline, Alpha-GPC, ALCAR, etc) but I think maybe I'll uncap this stuff next time at 2 caps to see if it hits stronger/faster. :eek:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another logger uncapped it and experienced some nausea. Dirk said that the ingredients are meant to be time released and that is what caused the nausea.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope uncapping taste isn't horrible haha.

Very detailed update as always :D. Good to know workout went well and you didn't get any negative effects from last workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another logger uncapped it and experienced some nausea. Dirk said that the ingredients are meant to be time released and that is what caused the nausea.
Interesting...we'll see what I decide later then.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I already warned Bolt on another forum, but uncapping Uncut is strongly discouraged.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
night stalker movie.jpg