Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN (sponsored)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. lol...fighting for close-up parking space to use the treadmill.....

just an observation. everywhere i have been-europe/asia/middle east/australia, the sidewalks are full and people walk everywhere. everywhere that is except here in the good ole u.s of a.

kinda reminds me of the old cheech and chong movie where they drive the car to the other side of street!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...fighting for close-up parking space to use the treadmill.....

just an observation. everywhere i have been-europe/asia/middle east/australia, the sidewalks are full and people walk everywhere. everywhere that is except here in the good ole u.s of a.

kinda reminds me of the old cheech and chong movie where they drive the car to the other side of street!!!
    You're old enough to have walked across the land bridge connecting the continents!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Random observations before I work out:

--isn't it about the time when people who got gym memberships as a new year's resolution stop going? Why do I have to park 3 lots over?

--isn't it funny that people vulture for parking spaces for 20 minutes instead of walking the extra 200 yards, which in effect, would be exercise, and thus, the reason why they're at the gym?

--is it any surprise these parking lot vultures are all fat and doughy?
    Lol this is great. It makes about as much sense as getting dressed in jeans and a nice shirt to go to Walmart. Pajamas or sweats are the way to go. Lol
    Independent

4. Day 2:

Close grip barbell rows
    155/10,9,8 135/8 70 sec rest

Meadows rows
    80/10,9,8,7 70/7 50 sec rest

Hex bar rows, contracting hard at the top
    135/10,9,8 60 sec rest

Hoist cage press
    120/10,9,7 70/7
    --my shoulder impingement issues make presses like this very difficult. I was seated and got right under the bar where it came down right at the top of the chest. Didn't want to go all the way up for fear of hurting my shoulders, plus it keeps some more tension on the shoulders that way.

Single arm barbell shrugs / arnold press superset
    45 lb barbell shrugs 10x3
    --tried to keep bar parallel throughout the motion
    arnold presses 25 lbs x 10,9,7
    --these were AGONY as they came at the end of my routine and were part of a superset. Trying to slowly incorporate some more press work safely into my routines.

Great energy today, fair pumps due maybe to the GPLC in Gameday. Research usually has GPLC dosed at 4.5 g to be the norm for pumps and endurance, but so far I'm getting real good results these first couple of days.

Gotta pick up my fiancee at the airport tonight; she's been out of town on business for 10 days. I'm sure I'll report on the libido effects of the stack soon (if you get what I mean...)
    FeFiFo.com support

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 2:

Close grip barbell rows
    155/10,9,8 135/8 70 sec rest

Meadows rows
    80/10,9,8,7 70/7 50 sec rest

Hex bar rows, contracting hard at the top
    135/10,9,8 60 sec rest

Hoist cage press
    120/10,9,7 70/7
    --my shoulder impingement issues make presses like this very difficult. I was seated and got right under the bar where it came down right at the top of the chest. Didn't want to go all the way up for fear of hurting my shoulders, plus it keeps some more tension on the shoulders that way.

Single arm barbell shrugs / arnold press superset
    45 lb barbell shrugs 10x3
    --tried to keep bar parallel throughout the motion
    arnold presses 25 lbs x 10,9,7
    --these were AGONY as they came at the end of my routine and were part of a superset. Trying to slowly incorporate some more press work safely into my routines.

Great energy today, fair pumps due maybe to the GPLC in Gameday. Research usually has GPLC dosed at 4.5 g to be the norm for pumps and endurance, but so far I'm getting real good results these first couple of days.

Gotta pick up my fiancee at the airport tonight; she's been out of town on business for 10 days. I'm sure I'll report on the libido effects of the stack soon (if you get what I mean...)
    Nice session buddy!

And I have no clue what you mean ;-) plz explain
    Independent
    •   

6. A picture's worth a thousand words...wait, forget I said that
    FeFiFo.com support

7. Lovely!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You're old enough to have walked across the land bridge connecting the continents!
    Waiting for his reply to this before I jump in. Lol

Nice weight session bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Sub'd! That's a solid stack and solid full scoop of Game Day haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Dude, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I thought it would be a blue raspberry flavor. Oh no.

BLUEBERRY!

It's light enough that you taste the blueberry without being overpowering and sickly sweet. Definitely a unique flavor, and seeing as how I'm a fan of this guy:

I gotta say the taste is definitely a bonus!
    Ohhh yeah my MAN! Specifically requested that flavor being sent out, since I was almost positive you hadn't tried it. PR-XT + PR + NXT + Gameday = o lawdy dem gainz! Really interested to see how this goes with some OG PR thrown in! I've been wondering how long it'd take for someone to work DAA into this stack.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    yes, my son...but beringia was a cold and forboding place inhabited by only the yupik peoples....and there was no ups delivery there, which made getting supps very difficult....you young guys don't know how easy you have it!!!! wippersnapper.

12. My man!
    FeFiFo.com support

13. Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

Back at it tomorrow!
    FeFiFo.com support

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

Back at it tomorrow!
    Pics? Wait what? I still am confused ;-)
    Independent

15. I leave the civilized world/unplug for a little bit and this beaut sprouts up in time?

Fuarkin' right, this is gonna be a fun ride dude I'm way in.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

16. Late, but subbed for dynamicness!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

Back at it tomorrow!
    i guess you and the fiancee got a little carried away, lol.

18. Posting during a break from the Sabres game:

Day 4: cardio, 650 calories on elliptical

Was going to be a weightlifting day, but after an in-service day at work, was mentally burned out. Our facilitator had no agenda, insulted us, we complained, she got canned, we got yelled at by curriculum instructor. All for no reason other than years of tension between her and our department finally boiling over. Long story, but too drained to hit weights yesterday. Today's workout will be posted after the game ends.
    FeFiFo.com support

19. lots of people acting like fools these days, i think it has become the norm...

20. Nobody does what they say they can do. Waiters, mechanics, etc.
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nobody does what they say they can do. Waiters, mechanics, etc.
    politicians, lawyers, doctors, corporations, business owners.....weather forecasters!!!!

22. lol'n at these posts.

Sorry to hear the hiccup brogan, but sounds like it needed to happen? Hope the game is on point mang.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

23. Biggest complaint of mine is the total waste of my time. It's something you can never get back. She took 6 hours of my life and they're gone.
    FeFiFo.com support

24. Day 5: (Today):

Jefferson lifts:
    225/6, 315/5, 275/8, 225/10, 225/8
    --Immediately started off with a killer exercise (for me at least) that I can best describe as a deadsquat. It totally gasses me and I felt very lightheaded after most of these lifts ended.
    Stiff Legged deadlifts:
    225/5 (had a weak grip from previous exercise), 225/7,6,5
    Ground base squats:
    270/8, 320/5, 270/6

I will admit that today Gameday beat me! Note to self: do not take a full scoop before this leg routine again! A little light headed, but had extreme bronchial and nasal clarity; airways felt "opened up." As much as I like the profile for weightlifting, it's also got me curious to see how it would perform for a cardio routine. My breathing after 35 minutes of lifting felt like my chest would after running a few miles (not good, my cardio is weak!)

PR-XT and Nolvadren still being dosed daily, time to take 2 days off for Prometheus Rising as per the bottle recommendations.
    FeFiFo.com support

25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Biggest complaint of mine is the total waste of my time. It's something you can never get back. She took 6 hours of my life and they're gone.
    That's rough!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 5: (Today):

Jefferson lifts:
    225/6, 315/5, 275/8, 225/10, 225/8
    --Immediately started off with a killer exercise (for me at least) that I can best describe as a deadsquat. It totally gasses me and I felt very lightheaded after most of these lifts ended.
    Stiff Legged deadlifts:
    225/5 (had a weak grip from previous exercise), 225/7,6,5
    Ground base squats:
    270/8, 320/5, 270/6

I will admit that today Gameday beat me! Note to self: do not take a full scoop before this leg routine again! A little light headed, but had extreme bronchial and nasal clarity; airways felt "opened up." As much as I like the profile for weightlifting, it's also got me curious to see how it would perform for a cardio routine. My breathing after 35 minutes of lifting felt like my chest would after running a few miles (not good, my cardio is weak!)

PR-XT and Nolvadren still being dosed daily, time to take 2 days off for Prometheus Rising as per the bottle recommendations.
    one of these days going to have to give game day a try.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one of these days going to have to give game day a try.
    A little will go a long way! Some people might get a solid 2-3 months off this tub, maybe longer. Seems pretty versatile too, for weightlifting or cardio.
    FeFiFo.com support

28. Day 6:

Pullups/ BoSu pushup supersets
    25/25, 18/20 (serious bicep pumps here!), 12,18

Roc-It Mid rows:
    260/10,9,8

Hammer bench press:
    320/8,7,6 270/6

Hex bar rows:
    225/10,9,9,8,7

Farmers' walks:
    70 x 2 trips / 2

Felt full and tight after today's workout. Almost impossible to get someone to take my weight/bodyfat measurements so I can't get a good read on body effects other than what appears to be some slimming of the waistline and some more definition around the chest. 6 days on the stack wouldn't cause anything too profound I would think, so maybe soon I can pull someone away from the reception desk and tell them to take my #s instead of hit on their employees.
    FeFiFo.com support

29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 6:

Pullups/ BoSu pushup supersets
    25/25, 18/20 (serious bicep pumps here!), 12,18

Roc-It Mid rows:
    260/10,9,8

Hammer bench press:
    320/8,7,6 270/6

Hex bar rows:
    225/10,9,9,8,7

Farmers' walks:
    70 x 2 trips / 2

Felt full and tight after today's workout. Almost impossible to get someone to take my weight/bodyfat measurements so I can't get a good read on body effects other than what appears to be some slimming of the waistline and some more definition around the chest. 6 days on the stack wouldn't cause anything too profound I would think, so maybe soon I can pull someone away from the reception desk and tell them to take my #s instead of hit on their employees.
    damn...you are catching up with me, i thought i was the worlds biggest cynic!!!

30. I always win "most sarcastic" in the yearbook polls for teachers. Kids told me this year I "take it to a new level" that they're not used to!
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 01:38 PM
  3. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
  4. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 04:31 PM
  5. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM