Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You're old enough to have walked across the land bridge connecting the continents!
    yes, my son...but beringia was a cold and forboding place inhabited by only the yupik peoples....and there was no ups delivery there, which made getting supps very difficult....you young guys don't know how easy you have it!!!! wippersnapper.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

  2. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    My man!
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

    Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

    Back at it tomorrow!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

    Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

    Back at it tomorrow!
    Pics? Wait what? I still am confused ;-)
    Independent
  5. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I leave the civilized world/unplug for a little bit and this beaut sprouts up in time?

    Fuarkin' right, this is gonna be a fun ride dude I'm way in.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  6. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773461
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Late, but subbed for dynamicness!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

    Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

    Back at it tomorrow!
    i guess you and the fiancee got a little carried away, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  8. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Posting during a break from the Sabres game:

    Day 4: cardio, 650 calories on elliptical

    Was going to be a weightlifting day, but after an in-service day at work, was mentally burned out. Our facilitator had no agenda, insulted us, we complained, she got canned, we got yelled at by curriculum instructor. All for no reason other than years of tension between her and our department finally boiling over. Long story, but too drained to hit weights yesterday. Today's workout will be posted after the game ends.
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    lots of people acting like fools these days, i think it has become the norm...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  10. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nobody does what they say they can do. Waiters, mechanics, etc.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nobody does what they say they can do. Waiters, mechanics, etc.
    politicians, lawyers, doctors, corporations, business owners.....weather forecasters!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  12. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    lol'n at these posts.

    Sorry to hear the hiccup brogan, but sounds like it needed to happen? Hope the game is on point mang.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  13. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Biggest complaint of mine is the total waste of my time. It's something you can never get back. She took 6 hours of my life and they're gone.
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Day 5: (Today):

    Jefferson lifts:
    225/6, 315/5, 275/8, 225/10, 225/8
    --Immediately started off with a killer exercise (for me at least) that I can best describe as a deadsquat. It totally gasses me and I felt very lightheaded after most of these lifts ended.
    Stiff Legged deadlifts:
    225/5 (had a weak grip from previous exercise), 225/7,6,5
    Ground base squats:
    270/8, 320/5, 270/6

    I will admit that today Gameday beat me! Note to self: do not take a full scoop before this leg routine again! A little light headed, but had extreme bronchial and nasal clarity; airways felt "opened up." As much as I like the profile for weightlifting, it's also got me curious to see how it would perform for a cardio routine. My breathing after 35 minutes of lifting felt like my chest would after running a few miles (not good, my cardio is weak!)

    PR-XT and Nolvadren still being dosed daily, time to take 2 days off for Prometheus Rising as per the bottle recommendations.
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    2976780
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Biggest complaint of mine is the total waste of my time. It's something you can never get back. She took 6 hours of my life and they're gone.
    That's rough!
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 5: (Today):

    Jefferson lifts:
    225/6, 315/5, 275/8, 225/10, 225/8
    --Immediately started off with a killer exercise (for me at least) that I can best describe as a deadsquat. It totally gasses me and I felt very lightheaded after most of these lifts ended.
    Stiff Legged deadlifts:
    225/5 (had a weak grip from previous exercise), 225/7,6,5
    Ground base squats:
    270/8, 320/5, 270/6

    I will admit that today Gameday beat me! Note to self: do not take a full scoop before this leg routine again! A little light headed, but had extreme bronchial and nasal clarity; airways felt "opened up." As much as I like the profile for weightlifting, it's also got me curious to see how it would perform for a cardio routine. My breathing after 35 minutes of lifting felt like my chest would after running a few miles (not good, my cardio is weak!)

    PR-XT and Nolvadren still being dosed daily, time to take 2 days off for Prometheus Rising as per the bottle recommendations.
    one of these days going to have to give game day a try.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one of these days going to have to give game day a try.
    A little will go a long way! Some people might get a solid 2-3 months off this tub, maybe longer. Seems pretty versatile too, for weightlifting or cardio.
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Day 6:

    Pullups/ BoSu pushup supersets
    25/25, 18/20 (serious bicep pumps here!), 12,18

    Roc-It Mid rows:
    260/10,9,8

    Hammer bench press:
    320/8,7,6 270/6

    Hex bar rows:
    225/10,9,9,8,7

    Farmers' walks:
    70 x 2 trips / 2

    Felt full and tight after today's workout. Almost impossible to get someone to take my weight/bodyfat measurements so I can't get a good read on body effects other than what appears to be some slimming of the waistline and some more definition around the chest. 6 days on the stack wouldn't cause anything too profound I would think, so maybe soon I can pull someone away from the reception desk and tell them to take my #s instead of hit on their employees.
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 6:

    Pullups/ BoSu pushup supersets
    25/25, 18/20 (serious bicep pumps here!), 12,18

    Roc-It Mid rows:
    260/10,9,8

    Hammer bench press:
    320/8,7,6 270/6

    Hex bar rows:
    225/10,9,9,8,7

    Farmers' walks:
    70 x 2 trips / 2

    Felt full and tight after today's workout. Almost impossible to get someone to take my weight/bodyfat measurements so I can't get a good read on body effects other than what appears to be some slimming of the waistline and some more definition around the chest. 6 days on the stack wouldn't cause anything too profound I would think, so maybe soon I can pull someone away from the reception desk and tell them to take my #s instead of hit on their employees.
    damn...you are catching up with me, i thought i was the worlds biggest cynic!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  20. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I always win "most sarcastic" in the yearbook polls for teachers. Kids told me this year I "take it to a new level" that they're not used to!
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I always win "most sarcastic" in the yearbook polls for teachers. Kids told me this year I "take it to a new level" that they're not used to!

    lol...congrats!!!

    i think????
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  22. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Day 7:

    Did 40 minutes of cardio on elliptical. 50 seconds normal then the last 10 seconds of every minute was a full on sprint. Had my Rocky 4 soundtrack going the whole time to push me along! 600 calories burned.
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    2976780
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sweet! Love the Rocky IV soundtrack. I found the original score on YouTube, as in, the same version of all the instrumentals, like Drago's them, used in the film.
  24. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Sweet! Love the Rocky IV soundtrack. I found the original score on YouTube, as in, the same version of all the instrumentals, like Drago's them, used in the film.
    I have that cd! The movie cuts blow away the original soundtrack. What's nice is making the playlist in order, playing the movie out in your mind!
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Day 7:

    Did 40 minutes of cardio on elliptical. 50 seconds normal then the last 10 seconds of every minute was a full on sprint. Had my Rocky 4 soundtrack going the whole time to push me along! 600 calories burned.
    Nice bro kick ass cardio session. Can't go wrong with Rocky soundtrack :-)
    Independent
  26. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Thanks Shoeless Bro Jackson!
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thanks Shoeless Bro Jackson!
    bro dimaggio
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bro Re Mi
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    bro mein noodles...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  30. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,728
    Rep Power
    4928436
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bro Jangles
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    bro bridges
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  32. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Honey Bro Boo
    BOARD TYRANT
  33. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    2976780
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Bro. J. Simpson
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    BRObama
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  35. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Bro. J. Simpson
    ^^^ for the win! Lol
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,728
    Rep Power
    4928436
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bro Namath
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    marlon brondo...brolando...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  38. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bro Montana

    Bro Mama
    Independent
  39. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    2976780
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Brotato

    Bromato

    Broccoli...uh, okay, not quite
  40. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    8589118
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Brony Montana
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  2. AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 02:38 PM
  3. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:05 PM
  4. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:31 PM
  5. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in