I Hate Cardio! Please Help Me Formutech Endurance.

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I only had provolone. Next time I will use low fat mozzarella, and maybe thin sliced chicken deli meat to cut fat down.
    no sir. provolone is perfect in my opinion.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    no sir. provolone is perfect in my opinion.
    Tasted perfect lol. Just not sure I need all the fat. Although I did fall 800 calories under
  3. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tasted perfect lol. Just not sure I need all the fat. Although I did fall 800 calories under
    thats all that matters! besides, hitting mainenance or even going a little over maintenance once a week or so is actually really beneficial when you're cutting. it keeps your body from going into starvation mode.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    thats all that matters! besides, hitting mainenance or even going a little over maintenance once a week or so is actually really beneficial when you're cutting. it keeps your body from going into starvation mode.
    Lol while sick I handled that. Pizza Buffet, Hardees, Blizzard cake for daughters bday, Arbys. Yup without supplements I binge like crazy
  5. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Lol while sick I handled that. Pizza Buffet, Hardees, Blizzard cake for daughters bday, Arbys. Yup without supplements I binge like crazy
    Yeah I get pretty bad too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389583

    Your making me hungry!! All this food talk is mean. My Diet: Eggs, Chicken, more Chicken, and more Chicken or fish. Oatmeal morning and Sweet potato post workout. and every third day I get steak.

    Plus cardio 45 am and 30 pm.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,004
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tasted perfect lol. Just not sure I need all the fat. Although I did fall 800 calories under
    Nice! I've done the same thing the last two days with pizza.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  8. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,004
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Your making me hungry!! All this food talk is mean. My Diet: Eggs, Chicken, more Chicken, and more Chicken or fish. Oatmeal morning and Sweet potato post workout. and every third day I get steak.

    Plus cardio 45 am and 30 pm.
    Those are tasty too. I wish I could stomach sweet potato.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  9. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Those are tasty too. I wish I could stomach sweet potato.
    Sweet potatoes are awesome with cinnamon
  10. Registered User
    Xfit10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    115881

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Sweet potatoes are awesome with cinnamon
    Yes they are! I usually just cut them up for fries and bake them simple!
  11. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Yesterdays Workout. I forgot that I hit shoulders on Monday, and did Chest and Tri's lol. Oh well

    1 Scoop Endurance started sipping on it on way from work to gym, 25 mins away. Of course I drank it all before I got there. Perfect sales idea, make it taste so good that people drink the crap out of it lol.

    .5 scoop Endurance Intra

    Gym was packed! Didn't get to some of the things I wanted

    Incline Chest Press Life Fitness Plate Load Machine, not sure correct name for it
    45lb plate on each side, starting weigh 11lbs per arm

    10x10 110lbs 20-30 sec rest

    Decline Chest Press, same type of machine
    45lb plate on each side, starting weigh 11lbs per arm

    10x10 110lbs 20-30 sec rest
    3 sets to failure 160lbs 60 sec rest

    VBar pushdowns
    3 sets to failure 70lbs, 80lbs, 100lbs 30-45 sec rest

    One arm cable pushdowns
    5x10 22.5lbs

    Reverse One arm cable pushdows
    5x10 17.5 lbs

    Pushups against the smith machine bar
    3 sets to failure

    Assisted Dips
    3 sets to failure

    Calories 2178
    Fat 122 49% Mostly ground turkey, almonds, and evoo
    Protein 187 33%
    Carbs 94 17%

    I need to get more protein powder, mine is all expired lol. Less than 6 months though

    Notes: -Endurance seemed to intensify the thermogenic of Alphamine/Vanillean? I noticed increased warmth withing 15 mins of sipping Endurance
    - Even though I hit Shoulders and Chest consecutive days, I am not sore at all
    -I took no preworkout, and no 2nd dose of Alphamine, so I had no stims for 6 hours before workout, but I felt pumped up and ready to go
  12. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Still feeling a little stimmed out from 2scoops Alphamine this morning! That was 5 hours ago lol. I'm hoping I chill out a little bit. I want to try my Volatile sample tonight with Endurance. I know its low stim, but not sure yet if I should lol
  13. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,004
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Does the protein shake date matter? Mine is 4-5 year old.
    I don't take it for protein though. I eat what I'm supposed to in protein and do a shake if I am short on calories.

    Also, what's alphamine?

    And while I'm asking a noob question, what does Versa 1 do? I have a bottle but don't want to take it while I'm logging something. I read that it's for focus? Is that something I take when bulking, or cutting, or ?

    Not trying to hack your log...
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  14. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Does the protein shake date matter? Mine is 4-5 year old.
    I don't take it for protein though. I eat what I'm supposed to in protein and do a shake if I am short on calories.

    Also, what's alphamine?

    And while I'm asking a noob question, what does Versa 1 do? I have a bottle but don't want to take it while I'm logging something. I read that it's for focus? Is that something I take when bulking, or cutting, or ?

    Not trying to hack your log...
    Alphamine is a fat burner/pre workout by PES @LiveToLift should be able to tell u more.

    Versa-1 is by USP and is supposed to support muscle anabolism. Would be good on a bulk or a cut.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,004
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Alphamine is a fat burner/pre workout by PES @LiveToLift should be able to tell u more.

    Versa-1 is by USP and is supposed to support muscle anabolism. Would be good on a bulk or a cut.
    Thanks!
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  16. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Alphamine is a fat burner/pre workout by PES @LiveToLift should be able to tell u more.

    Versa-1 is by USP and is supposed to support muscle anabolism. Would be good on a bulk or a cut.



    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks!
    He beat me to it lol. Thanks cswalczakny
  17. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    First off. The Bulls Heat game was insane last night. So glad the Bulls ended the streak, without Rose, Noah, Rip, or Marco!!!

    So after still feeling a little to stimmed yesterday, I decided to just go and do some cardio, with no Volatile

    1 Scoop Endurance sipped pre-post

    Elliptical 10 mins warming up while talking to my Dad on the phone about my car accident settlement offer. Felt like 2mins!
    10 mins HIIT type. Level 13-15/out of 20 alternating 3mph then sprinting to 10+mph
    10 mins switching from levels<10 to cool down, then level >17 to mimic a large hill

    Notes: -Sweating a lot more than usual, like yesterdays post I feel Endurance increases my thermogenics?
    -Was able to push myself pretty hard on the higher level(Hills) without legs feeling like they were burning
    -During the HIIT type portion, heart rate was slightly lower than usual, allowing me to push myself harder
    -Legs were super sore last night before bed, however they feel fine today!


    Calories 1716
    Fat 73g 38%
    Protein 126g 29%
    Carbs 143g 33%

    I didn't want to eat that many carbs, until the weekend. But I got home late, and Pasta w/chicken(Italian sausage) was fastest thing to cook lol.

    Also my Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX are on the truck for delivery today. Basically only took 2 days to ship from Nutra.
  18. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389583

    Very nice. Let us know what you think about the sups once you start.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Very nice. Let us know what you think about the sups once you start.
    Oh I will. I will turn this Endurance log, into more of a Formutech log.

    Any idea of what in Endurance would increase thermo feel of my other supps? Again, only thing I didn't have experience in the formula was C-O-P
  20. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Brucega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    124488

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Oh I will. I will turn this Endurance log, into more of a Formutech log.

    Any idea of what in Endurance would increase thermo feel of my other supps? Again, only thing I didn't have experience in the formula was C-O-P
    Endurance should not have any increase in Thermo feel per se. There is nothing in it that would stimulate your body to sweat other than your hard work!! Once you start lean efx refined you will tell the difference. Good Luck.
  21. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Endurance should not have any increase in Thermo feel per se. There is nothing in it that would stimulate your body to sweat other than your hard work!! Once you start lean efx refined you will tell the difference. Good Luck.
    Hmmm. That's what I thought as well. Sure seems to though. It may be the anticipation of heading to the gym that does it lol. So far I have enjoyed Endurance more than my previous 2 favorite intra products.
  22. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    First off. The Bulls Heat game was insane last night. So glad the Bulls ended the streak, without Rose, Noah, Rip, or Marco!!!

    So after still feeling a little to stimmed yesterday, I decided to just go and do some cardio, with no Volatile

    1 Scoop Endurance sipped pre-post

    Elliptical 10 mins warming up while talking to my Dad on the phone about my car accident settlement offer. Felt like 2mins!
    10 mins HIIT type. Level 13-15/out of 20 alternating 3mph then sprinting to 10+mph
    10 mins switching from levels<10 to cool down, then level >17 to mimic a large hill

    Notes: -Sweating a lot more than usual, like yesterdays post I feel Endurance increases my thermogenics?
    -Was able to push myself pretty hard on the higher level(Hills) without legs feeling like they were burning
    -During the HIIT type portion, heart rate was slightly lower than usual, allowing me to push myself harder
    -Legs were super sore last night before bed, however they feel fine today!

    Calories 1716
    Fat 73g 38%
    Protein 126g 29%
    Carbs 143g 33%

    I didn't want to eat that many carbs, until the weekend. But I got home late, and Pasta w/chicken(Italian sausage) was fastest thing to cook lol.

    Also my Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX are on the truck for delivery today. Basically only took 2 days to ship from Nutra.
    I'm thinking the lactic acid buffering allowed you to push harder and increased your cal expenditure. Just a theory
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Hmmm. That's what I thought as well. Sure seems to though. It may be the anticipation of heading to the gym that does it lol. So far I have enjoyed Endurance more than my previous 2 favorite intra products.
    Endurance is seriously the BEST bcaa out there hands down end of story.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. Registered User
    Xfit10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    115881

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Endurance is seriously the BEST bcaa out there hands down end of story.
    AGREED
  25. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Brucega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    124488

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hmmm. That's what I thought as well. Sure seems to though. It may be the anticipation of heading to the gym that does it lol. So far I have enjoyed Endurance more than my previous 2 favorite intra products.
    Thank you. It really means a lot for you to say that.
  26. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Endurance is seriously the BEST bcaa out there hands down end of story.
    I agree. Didn't take long to notice either. I feel guilty towards my purple wraath lol.

    Tonight I'm waiting to go to gym until my wife gets off work. She wants to meet me there. So I will be able to go home and pop a few Natural EFX for the first time. Can't wait
  27. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Thank you. It really means a lot for you to say that.
    No Problem. This is why logs are a great way to help people choose products. I was chosen for Endurance, which led me to follow the Natural EFX and Lean EFX logs. Which led me to purchase them.
  28. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Power
    2147724

    Picked a bad night to go to gym last night. I forgot there were doing some 80's theme night. Place was packed, people were eating cupcakes etc.

    Was planning on doing legs, but did cardio only instead. Yup more cardio, it's almost like I like it all of sudden.

    Elliptical 25mins Level 10-15 varying speed

    Then my wife and I got out of there lol

    Notes: -Took .5 Scoop Endurance on way to gym, .5 Scoop Intra
    -Dosed 1 Cap Vanillean and my first 2 caps Natural EFX Pre
    -Probably the highest thermo effect I have ever felt. I had to keep stopping elliptical, to sip Endurance
    -The highest level on elliptical I could easily do in past months was 13, since Endurance 15 is simple
    -I should note I had 2 scoops Alphamine in AM, that was 9hours before workout. Not sure on carryover thermo from Alphamine

    Dinner was all jacked up. I ended up eating Arbys. More Carbs, Carbs, Carbs.

    Cals 2590
    Fat 116 40%
    Protein 144 22%
    Carbs 248 38%

    I have to do better at Macros!

    And Ish is about to get real!!!!


    Name:  20130329_08114411.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  225.5 KB
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Picked a bad night to go to gym last night. I forgot there were doing some 80's theme night. Place was packed, people were eating cupcakes etc.

    Was planning on doing legs, but did cardio only instead. Yup more cardio, it's almost like I like it all of sudden.

    Elliptical 25mins Level 10-15 varying speed

    Then my wife and I got out of there lol

    Notes: -Took .5 Scoop Endurance on way to gym, .5 Scoop Intra
    -Dosed 1 Cap Vanillean and my first 2 caps Natural EFX Pre
    -Probably the highest thermo effect I have ever felt. I had to keep stopping elliptical, to sip Endurance
    -The highest level on elliptical I could easily do in past months was 13, since Endurance 15 is simple
    -I should note I had 2 scoops Alphamine in AM, that was 9hours before workout. Not sure on carryover thermo from Alphamine

    Dinner was all jacked up. I ended up eating Arbys. More Carbs, Carbs, Carbs.

    Cals 2590
    Fat 116 40%
    Protein 144 22%
    Carbs 248 38%

    I have to do better at Macros!

    And Ish is about to get real!!!!


    Name:  20130329_08114411.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  225.5 KB
    that stack is going to MELT the fat. Concentrate more on your protein intake, worry less about numbers on fat and carbs. Get at least 200g protein every day
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    Xfit10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    115881

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Picked a bad night to go to gym last night. I forgot there were doing some 80's theme night. Place was packed, people were eating cupcakes etc.

    Was planning on doing legs, but did cardio only instead. Yup more cardio, it's almost like I like it all of sudden.

    Elliptical 25mins Level 10-15 varying speed

    Then my wife and I got out of there lol

    Notes: -Took .5 Scoop Endurance on way to gym, .5 Scoop Intra
    -Dosed 1 Cap Vanillean and my first 2 caps Natural EFX Pre
    -Probably the highest thermo effect I have ever felt. I had to keep stopping elliptical, to sip Endurance
    -The highest level on elliptical I could easily do in past months was 13, since Endurance 15 is simple
    -I should note I had 2 scoops Alphamine in AM, that was 9hours before workout. Not sure on carryover thermo from Alphamine

    Dinner was all jacked up. I ended up eating Arbys. More Carbs, Carbs, Carbs.

    Cals 2590
    Fat 116 40%
    Protein 144 22%
    Carbs 248 38%

    I have to do better at Macros!

    And Ish is about to get real!!!!
    That sounds like a terrible idea to have a theme night at the gym! I go tot he gym for one reason....to workout not dress up and socialize lol, that would be annoying

    Anyways rant over that is a very nice look stack you got there
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4ad questions please help me out
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 10:26 PM
  2. Cardio PLEASE help!
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 05:46 PM
  3. Please help me!!
    By dclark102 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 12:17 AM
  4. Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too
    By Testomax69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 02:40 PM
  5. PLEASE help me out with a stack bros
    By jos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.