Pack's back with EBF & Lecheek's Sponsored log! AAV2 with Speed X

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    You got it fufu!! Anything for my brother! i just hope it keeps getting better.
    I think you have a nice momentum going. You are doing great !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well today felt wicked pumped. I hit up shoulders today and felt no pain at all. Feeling really jacked up lets see how long I can keep this up!!! haha bring the jokes in guys!Shoulders:seated db presses: 45 lbs x 12,12,10lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10upright rows straight bar: 45 lbs x 10,10,10machine shoulder presses: 80 lbs x 8,8,8standing db side lateral raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10db shrugs: 50 lbs x 10,10,10,10
    Been sippin' on that hulk juice I see! Killer workout my brother..
    •   

3. Yeah man I needed this cause I hit a bad spell for a while and coudln't figure out why.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Well good to see you on top of your game and sounds like you are swinging for the fences on the ball diamond too!

5. Took a much needed off day. I think I was way over whelmed not just with the training picking up but going 90 to 0 with ball and kids ball. I enjoyed the heck out of Lecheeks pwo this again is one if not the best tasting pwo I've used. I left the scale alone three weeks ago as it was frusturating me but on a good note everyone at work and my gym has complimented me on how well I'm leaning up around my shoulders and arms. I'm still trying hard to bust that belly fat. AAV2 is def worth it's claim. What I liked about this stack was it was smoother energy rather then the typical bounce of the wall crack head feeling. I'm looking forward to trying some other EBF products down the road. I will post new log up soon. Thanks every one for joining. Without yal i'd be lost.
    •   

6. Nice.. you are a logging machine...

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Took a much needed off day. I think I was way over whelmed not just with the training picking up but going 90 to 0 with ball and kids ball. I enjoyed the heck out of Lecheeks pwo this again is one if not the best tasting pwo I've used. I left the scale alone three weeks ago as it was frusturating me but on a good note everyone at work and my gym has complimented me on how well I'm leaning up around my shoulders and arms. I'm still trying hard to bust that belly fat. AAV2 is def worth it's claim. What I liked about this stack was it was smoother energy rather then the typical bounce of the wall crack head feeling. I'm looking forward to trying some other EBF products down the road. I will post new log up soon. Thanks every one for joining. Without yal i'd be lost.
    Nice work Pack and thanks for trying the products out. Let me hop over to your new log
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Took a much needed off day. I think I was way over whelmed not just with the training picking up but going 90 to 0 with ball and kids ball. I enjoyed the heck out of Lecheeks pwo this again is one if not the best tasting pwo I've used. I left the scale alone three weeks ago as it was frusturating me but on a good note everyone at work and my gym has complimented me on how well I'm leaning up around my shoulders and arms. I'm still trying hard to bust that belly fat. AAV2 is def worth it's claim. What I liked about this stack was it was smoother energy rather then the typical bounce of the wall crack head feeling. I'm looking forward to trying some other EBF products down the road. I will post new log up soon. Thanks every one for joining. Without yal i'd be lost.
    Pack, any GI issues with AAV2 ?
    Did you feel rise in body temperature.

Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

9. Nice work Packers!!!

I found the other thread buddy. Time to keep smashing bro!
    Independent

10. No problems with stomach bro, I did have to be carefull taking the pills bc for some reason I'd burp later and powder would flare up. I have had this happen to me before lol sucks but I just increased the water consumption. I felt like I sweated more then nromal especially with taking with in 30 minutes of doing some cardio.

11. Pack have you seen the Alter Ego Under Armour shirts from UA? Checkout the Hulk one.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

12. They are pretty sweet looking..

13. I went to one site but can't find the hulk at all anywhere! I saw the batman and another one but I need at least an xl even though 2x would be sweet.

14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I went to one site but can't find the hulk at all anywhere! I saw the batman and another one but I need at least an xl even though 2x would be sweet.
    Here you go:

Name:  IMG08726-20130412-2351 (1).jpg
Views: 29
Size:  12.1 KB

15. Oh bro that is wicked I want one but uh I'll need a site lol!

16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh bro that is wicked I want one but uh I'll need a site lol!
    http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...ayer/alter-ego

Iron Man one is pretty cool too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:45 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
  4. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
  5. Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM