Pack's back with EBF & Lecheek's Sponsored log! AAV2 with Speed X

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys I've been down in a rut for three months since this past Dec to be exact. After loosing from 291 in last three years to 220 I some how managed to gain 11 lbs back and been sitting at 231. I don't know where I how it went backwards but I be damn if I'm going to let this beat me. I want to get down to 185 to be happy with myself. I will be logging Lecheek's Speed X with EBF AAV2!!! Thank you to both great companies for allowing me to try these out. I will do my best to keep going forward!Speed X I will dose one scoop 15 minutes before workouts on lift days AAV2 dose 4 day split in 2 at first to build up to 3 twice daily Other suppsCombat vanilla proteinfish oilstwin labs CLANiacinOrange TriadAmmino fuel twinlab

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
First!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok Pack my brother I think me and you on same lvl rite now...I wanna lose and you wanna lose...how about a race between you and me?? This way we both will give our best in gym and stay motivated...what you say?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh duh you don't even have to ask brother PJ!! Let's do this man!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd Packers. You can do this !!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for motivational quotes from the Hulk himself

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy OnlyChevy wants to get in on this too what say you guys? A 3 way competition for weight loss?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro!! This will be fun...lets kill this then :)
Heck yeah another big boy battle. Should we create a big boys go at it log? Any rules or anything goes except surgeries. Hehehe.

So need this motivation to get me back. Been out for too long due to medical reasons not from being a slacker. Now it's game on.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for motivational quotes from the Hulk himself

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Oh I see how it is automatically go for the hulk sheesh.. how have you been brother. Everything going well on the diet?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Heck yeah another big boy battle. Should we create a big boys go at it log? Any rules or anything goes except surgeries. Hehehe.

So need this motivation to get me back. Been out for too long due to medical reasons not from being a slacker. Now it's game on.
Yea lets create another thread where we can post our progress pics every week or 2...and idk about rules but what will winner get?? :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say the losers should make some kind of youtube vid saying the winner is awesome and kicked their butts then post them in the competition thread.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the one I had to make when ScottyDoc took me to school on the leg press for reps.

[video=youtube;CUJFdZJPVVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJFdZJPVVs[/video]

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting a new competition thread or what?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahahah king of the quads :p epic

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy OnlyChevy wants to get in on this too what say you guys? A 3 way competition for weight loss?

Bring it on like Donkey Kong!! Chris I'd love to have you with me battle this **** together with PJ!! I'm telling yall I can't wait to see that damn endo. I just want ask him wth I went from alisting it to feeling like ****. Honeslty I think i'm due for some HCG being on trt for three plus yrs now I'm sure I'm totally shut down.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the one I had to make when ScottyDoc took me to school on the leg press for reps.

[video=youtube;CUJFdZJPVVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJFdZJPVVs[/video]

OMG brother that is fffffff EPIC!!! Maybe the best or at least in my top 3 of all time vids on here.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man what a long ass day at work today. I came home and actually ate before gym. Something I normally never do! My wife made baked chicken, green beans, and olive oil and garlic roasted patodoes! Yum I took the first dose of AAv2 at lunch after meal. I'm going to strive tomorrow to do it morning on empty stomach. I took the Speed X this afternoon. I'm going to say this right of the back!! The best taste award imo for a pwo. I could drink that like water if it was safe. It had no bad horrible after taste! I also noticed that it gave me a slight milder beta alanine effect but smooth energy. Today no lifts tomorrow early day at work so plan on shoulders or arms. Today cardioCardio: 32 minutes treadmill 1.65 miles then sauna.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Man what a long ass day at work today. I came home and actually ate before gym. Something I normally never do! My wife made baked chicken, green beans, and olive oil and garlic roasted patodoes! Yum I took the first dose of AAv2 at lunch after meal. I'm going to strive tomorrow to do it morning on empty stomach. I took the Speed X this afternoon. I'm going to say this right of the back!! The best taste award imo for a pwo. I could drink that like water if it was safe. It had no bad horrible after taste! I also noticed that it gave me a slight milder beta alanine effect but smooth energy. Today no lifts tomorrow early day at work so plan on shoulders or arms. Today cardioCardio: 32 minutes treadmill 1.65 miles then sauna.
Your meal looks delicious bro!! And good cardio too....now it's a 3pplz in competition so you better keep killin it...good luck!! :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this pack man ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your meal looks delicious bro!! And good cardio too....now it's a 3pplz in competition so you better keep killin it...good luck!! :)
Like the kool-aid guy says oooooooh yeah.

Who wants to create a new log for this fun amungst biggins. Soon as I see bro in law I will have him take pics. Not easy doing it your self. Lol. Yes kleen you just got volunteered to take pics. Hahaha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man.....I think I want in on this contest.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I will see you this weekend Jeff so have your camera ready. I know your phone right...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know there will be some walking going on but hopefully no crawling unless required by one of the obstacles.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those warrior dash and mud runs are not for me...I'm more of a VERY short burst kinda guy. Normally that burst is to the bathroom or to the couch:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Like the kool-aid guy says oooooooh yeah.

Who wants to create a new log for this fun amungst biggins. Soon as I see bro in law I will have him take pics. Not easy doing it your self. Lol. Yes kleen you just got volunteered to take pics. Hahaha
Go ahead bro you start a thread...lets see who else wants to participate....well we 3 for ofcourse...lets do it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF is the thread already! And you should all have to be power puff girl names.....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!
Bullcrap. Don't you date quit.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

Say it ain't so!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wtf!!! You better not say that again or I'll hunt you down and take you with me in gym

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh btw that was Hulk****ting lol That will never happen haha even in my death I'll be lifting. Today took supps as planned. Some smooth energy with a small appetite suppressant. I hit up arms today!

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

spider db curls: 25 lbs x 12,12,10

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

triceps:

rope press downs: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse bar curls: 90 lbs x 15,15,15

machine dips: 105 lbs x 10,10,12

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just needed a laugh haha yall im sorry but I couldn't resist! Had some good pumps on arms. As soon as my health insurance kicks in ima see my ortho so he can give me some stuff for that pain in my elbows. I think it's just elbowitis But didn't hurt that bad today.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh btw that was Hulk****ting lol That will never happen haha even in my death I'll be lifting. Today took supps as planned. Some smooth energy with a small appetite suppressant. I hit up arms today!

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

spider db curls: 25 lbs x 12,12,10

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

triceps:

rope press downs: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse bar curls: 90 lbs x 15,15,15

machine dips: 105 lbs x 10,10,12
Lol that's what we talking about...don't scare us like that....I almost had heart attack lol