Pack's back with EBF & Lecheek's Sponsored log! AAV2 with Speed X

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This is the one I had to make when ScottyDoc took me to school on the leg press for reps.


    OMG brother that is fffffff EPIC!!! Maybe the best or at least in my top 3 of all time vids on here.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Man what a long ass day at work today. I came home and actually ate before gym. Something I normally never do! My wife made baked chicken, green beans, and olive oil and garlic roasted patodoes! Yum I took the first dose of AAv2 at lunch after meal. I'm going to strive tomorrow to do it morning on empty stomach. I took the Speed X this afternoon. I'm going to say this right of the back!! The best taste award imo for a pwo. I could drink that like water if it was safe. It had no bad horrible after taste! I also noticed that it gave me a slight milder beta alanine effect but smooth energy. Today no lifts tomorrow early day at work so plan on shoulders or arms. Today cardioCardio: 32 minutes treadmill 1.65 miles then sauna.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man what a long ass day at work today. I came home and actually ate before gym. Something I normally never do! My wife made baked chicken, green beans, and olive oil and garlic roasted patodoes! Yum I took the first dose of AAv2 at lunch after meal. I'm going to strive tomorrow to do it morning on empty stomach. I took the Speed X this afternoon. I'm going to say this right of the back!! The best taste award imo for a pwo. I could drink that like water if it was safe. It had no bad horrible after taste! I also noticed that it gave me a slight milder beta alanine effect but smooth energy. Today no lifts tomorrow early day at work so plan on shoulders or arms. Today cardioCardio: 32 minutes treadmill 1.65 miles then sauna.
    Your meal looks delicious bro!! And good cardio too....now it's a 3pplz in competition so you better keep killin it...good luck!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  4. I'm in on this pack man
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  5. Late as always
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post

    Your meal looks delicious bro!! And good cardio too....now it's a 3pplz in competition so you better keep killin it...good luck!!
    Like the kool-aid guy says oooooooh yeah.

    Who wants to create a new log for this fun amungst biggins. Soon as I see bro in law I will have him take pics. Not easy doing it your self. Lol. Yes kleen you just got volunteered to take pics. Hahaha
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Oh man.....I think I want in on this contest.....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Well I will see you this weekend Jeff so have your camera ready. I know your phone right...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I will see you this weekend Jeff so have your camera ready. I know your phone right...
    Lmfao

    Warrior Dash here we come. Walk, run or crawl we will make it.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  10. I know there will be some walking going on but hopefully no crawling unless required by one of the obstacles.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Those warrior dash and mud runs are not for me...I'm more of a VERY short burst kinda guy. Normally that burst is to the bathroom or to the couch
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  12. ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Oh man.....I think I want in on this contest.....
    Get in bro....lets do this...all four now yay!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post

    Like the kool-aid guy says oooooooh yeah.

    Who wants to create a new log for this fun amungst biggins. Soon as I see bro in law I will have him take pics. Not easy doing it your self. Lol. Yes kleen you just got volunteered to take pics. Hahaha
    Go ahead bro you start a thread...lets see who else wants to participate....well we 3 for ofcourse...lets do it
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  15. ....im teetering..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Those warrior dash and mud runs are not for me...I'm more of a VERY short burst kinda guy. Normally that burst is to the bathroom or to the couch
    LMFAO
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  17. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Get in bro....lets do this...all four now yay!!!
    Im your huckleberry.

    http://youtu.be/jkm1i2o6Ri8
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. WTF is the thread already! And you should all have to be power puff girl names.....
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!
    Bullcrap. Don't you date quit.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!
    Name:  tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif
Views: 63
Size:  932.2 KB

    Say it ain't so!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Guys thanks for the support man but I'm done. I just don't have it anymore. The gym isn't calling my name anymore and I've fought a long battler but done. Sorry and hope you guys keep doing well!
    Wtf!!! You better not say that again or I'll hunt you down and take you with me in gym
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  23. Oh btw that was Hulk****ting lol That will never happen haha even in my death I'll be lifting. Today took supps as planned. Some smooth energy with a small appetite suppressant. I hit up arms today!

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    spider db curls: 25 lbs x 12,12,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

    triceps:

    rope press downs: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

    reverse bar curls: 90 lbs x 15,15,15

    machine dips: 105 lbs x 10,10,12
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. I just needed a laugh haha yall im sorry but I couldn't resist! Had some good pumps on arms. As soon as my health insurance kicks in ima see my ortho so he can give me some stuff for that pain in my elbows. I think it's just elbowitis But didn't hurt that bad today.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh btw that was Hulk****ting lol That will never happen haha even in my death I'll be lifting. Today took supps as planned. Some smooth energy with a small appetite suppressant. I hit up arms today!

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    spider db curls: 25 lbs x 12,12,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

    triceps:

    rope press downs: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

    reverse bar curls: 90 lbs x 15,15,15

    machine dips: 105 lbs x 10,10,12
    Lol that's what we talking about...don't scare us like that....I almost had heart attack lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:45 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
  4. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
  5. Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in