Formutech Nutritions Volatile Log-Airbull

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

Nice work man! I would kill for my left wrist to be able to handle the 100's. I have had a cyst in it, since middle school. So my presses have always lacked.
    Wow, sorry to hear this. I definitely have my weak points.

2. Wow. It's you still have a cyst from that long ago. I had one in my wrist that burst in high school and caused an infection. I had to have it drained. Painful!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Hey guys. almost done with my VOLATILE! I probably have 2 more workouts max. Ive been feeling great on it. Im really excited to announce that ive FINALLY hit 180lbs. I know its not much. but ive always had a hard time with legs due to a chronic injury/pain. ive fought through it the last 3-4mo. Im just starting to notice real stimulating growth for them. the past 3 weeks ive been doing legs twice a week. Its been great thus far.

4. I finished up volatile today. It was an odd amount so i didnt feel much. Im really tired. i did legs in the am and chest/tri in the PM so ill write the final thoughts tomorrow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Wow. It's you still have a cyst from that long ago. I had one in my wrist that burst in high school and caused an infection. I had to have it drained. Painful!
    Yuk lol.
    I hate Dr's and hospitals lol. They wanted to remove it, but said it shouldn't be a big deal.

6. Alright yall. I had an absolute blast taking my volatile! i think the guys over at formutech Nutrition have a very unique blend of ingredients that WIN. I love everything about it. The pump standing out the most, is what Everyone should enjoy when taking this. I wouldnt go over two scoops nor under. I could have this as a staple in my supps if I could cycle through different flavors. Im not sure how much the retail price is but I remember seeing 40 dollars somewhere..IMO I think that its too much. Especially since I got about 20 servings. Give or take. I would love to keep running this pre tho. absolutely will buy it sometime.

I would like to thank everyone who gave this opportunity to me. I really appreciate it. If you would llikke to ask me any specific questions about volatile please feel free.

I see that the price is 29.99 I will be buying down the road. GREAT PRODUCT

7. Quote Originally Posted by airbull View Post
    Alright yall. I had an absolute blast taking my volatile! i think the guys over at formutech Nutrition have a very unique blend of ingredients that WIN. I love everything about it. The pump standing out the most, is what Everyone should enjoy when taking this. I wouldnt go over two scoops nor under. I could have this as a staple in my supps if I could cycle through different flavors. Im not sure how much the retail price is but I remember seeing 40 dollars somewhere..IMO I think that its too much. Especially since I got about 20 servings. Give or take. I would love to keep running this pre tho. absolutely will buy it sometime.

I would like to thank everyone who gave this opportunity to me. I really appreciate it. If you would llikke to ask me any specific questions about volatile please feel free.

I see that the price is 29.99 I will be buying down the road. GREAT PRODUCT
    Awesome, man! Please be sure to put your review up in the reviews section and on Nutraplanet for us!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

8. Absolutley!

9. good log

10. Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    good log
    Thank you.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 11:04 AM
  2. Hugo's Formutech Nutrition Volatile Log
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 05:31 AM
  3. Formutech Nutrition pick and choose logging promotion
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0