Cary does PCT with PNI's Paragon

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
What's up fellow AM members? I will be running PNI's Paragon for my PCT from LG's PH-17. I have been out of the gym for about 3 weeks and have been on Paragon a little over a week. I am hitting the gym back tomorrow morning! I am already noticing some effects from Paragon, mainly a better feeling overall, a slight increase in aggression and an increase in libido.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
So my chest workout yesterday wasn't anything too spectacular, I just want to ease myself back into the gym
So I did 3 Hammer Strength exercises 4 sets of 12 reps with a 45 plate on each side
HS Bench
HS Wide Chest
HS Chest Press
Then I did a seated pec fly 100lbs 4 sets 12 reps

DOMS are stating to set in today but its not bad, tomorrow I will be doing shoulders and biceps....yea buddy!!

robmm

robmm

Awards
Glad to hear you are back at it bud! My first day back in the gym will be on Monday, pretty muched healed after my knee surgery just going to ease into it. Maybe start my run of ph 17 in 4 weeks. Hope all goes well with PCT

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Glad to hear you are back at it bud! My first day back in the gym will be on Monday, pretty muched healed after my knee surgery just going to ease into it. Maybe start my run of ph 17 in 4 weeks. Hope all goes well with PCT
I haven't been in the gym in over 2 weeks. Got a new job, better job!! So I plan on starting back Monday, hard and heavy, no stopping me this time! Good luck going back to the gym and keep me updated of your progress. Not sure if you read the news but I was selected to be 1 of 2 new reps for PNI, I'm stoked about it.

robmm

robmm

Awards
Awesome man congrats! Not to familiar with that line I will check them out!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the rep spot for pni. I will be subbing along, interested in running paragon in a fat loss concoction soon.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Congrats on the rep spot for pni. I will be subbing along, interested in running paragon in a fat loss concoction soon.
PNI also has a thermogenic, Thermadex. You should try out thr triple threat stack....Paragon, Thermadex and Prodigy (a PWO)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
PNI also has a thermogenic, Thermadex. You should try out thr triple threat stack....Paragon, Thermadex and Prodigy (a PWO)
Will definately check it out. Just ordered some enhanced and alphamine, so mays stack will be a pni triple threat!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Will definately check it out. Just ordered some enhanced and alphamine, so mays stack will be a pni triple threat!
Give it a shot. How goes the fat loss journey? Only 3 more months til VB!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
I here and there man. Can't get a diet to be consistent. Sometimes lack motivation. I got to find my old self again. I just don't know where he may be..... I will be ready soon, I hope...

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I here and there man. Can't get a diet to be consistent. Sometimes lack motivation. I got to find my old self again. I just don't know where he may be..... I will be ready soon, I hope...
Some motivation I get is by looking at YouTube videos, search 'bodybuilding motivation'
Music is another good motivator for me, nothing like a little heavy metal to get my booty in gear