PES Enhanced 1 week review

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I got in on the insider deal (Great price) so I figured I jump in with my take.

I'm a pre workout addict I've tried pretty much everything out there , most recently Jack 3dMicro and Muscle meds "No Bull".

43 Years old and just getting back to the gym after a 4 month layoff due to personal issues.

I dosed 2 scoops to start even though the recommend dose to begin is one scoop. I was impressed with the packaging and small footprint of the container.

Mixing - 9 Two scoops mixed very well in 8 oz of cold water in a shaker cup.

Taste - 7 It smelled almost candy like and the taste was ok. Not the worst tasting pre workout but not the best. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was easy to get down. I usually shot gun my pre workouts but this can be sipped without much issue.

Energy - 9 Enhanced has a very clean energy. It never slams you in the face and you almost never feel it creep up on you but it's there when you need it. I had zero crash after using Enhanced whether it was one scoop or two.

Focus - 10 The second you begin to lift you feel a very narrow vision of what you are doing. This seemed to increase as my workout progressed. I was able to move through my workout with very little distraction , even on weekends when it's very crowded.

Strength - 10 I lifted more at yesterday's workout than I had in the past 8 weeks. After a 4 month layoff of doing nothing I have been able to increase poundage . Hopefully this continues I have no reason to think it won't.

Pump - 9 Check the label. Excellent proven compounds to increase pumps . 2 scoops provides 1000mg of Agmatine Sulfate plus a proprietary blend of L-Leucine Nitrate ,CitiCholine, CDP Choline,Pomegranate Fruit Extract.

Value - 10 40 servings at 1 scoop . I would only go 2 scoops if you really wanted to get crazy and toss things around like a Silver Back.

My take :
2 scoops take you to a different level. I almost felt a surge of adrenalin at some points during my workouts. I also got a very good sweat going. I don't really sweat that much at the gym but this really got me warmed up. The feeling was like old school Craze. This is some next level stuff that you must at least try.

Get some Enhanced it's one of the best if not the best pre workouts I've ever used.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Get some Enhanced it's one of the best if not the best pre workouts I've ever used.
Love this. :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well good to know. now i know what to get for sure once i use my last tub and a half of old school craze lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you will like enhanced...

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Great review. People should know by now that PES is one of the best and most hardcore companies out there. I think once you guys come out with that protein powder that it will help market the rest of your line that much more.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great review and vascularity! Thanks for the feedback

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. People should know by now that PES is one of the best and most hardcore companies out there. I think once you guys come out with that protein powder that it will help market the rest of your line that much more.
Thank you. I hope so too. :)