Versa 1 + Prime + Erase + jack3d micro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, Ive decided to start my next stack but this will only be for 4 weeks. I am currently on DC training so I wont really update numbers because we will only see so many of them from each lift. I will post if any numbers stand out to me, my feeling of the stack...etc

Supplements
Pre workout - jack3d micro
Protein - PP MAP immediately post workout, Syntha 6
Creatine - BioCor (usually pre workout but not always)
Beta Alanine - PP Pre workout
Purus Labs SlinShot with Post workout meal.

Today is day 1 of the stack. I will be hitting the gym shortly then will provide an update sometime today/tonight. I am clean bulking but starting to gear towards my cut so diet will start to get more strict. Im mainly focused on body comp right now as summer gets closer. Will try to remember to weigh in tomorrow morning.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid stack R1. I'm in for the ride.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am not going to update this log until i see "USP product educator" in your sig.

Haha. That would be quite an honor. We should find out soon.

one of my dedicated log followers! nice to have you man!

question for everybody: first time i have used Erase in a very long time. I have used Erase Pro about 8-12 weeks go and had no joint issues. Should I start at 2 caps then bump up if I feel alright?
I'd start off with the full dose if Erase Pro didn't cause any joint issues.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thats what i was thinking but just wanted to get others opinion. today i will do 2 caps then tomorrow full force.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 3/8

Today i did biceps,forearms, and legs. really solid workout. the mental focus/clarity/drive to get ish done is freakin awesome. I didnt really see it quite this strong with the versa testing bottle. didnt wanna leave the gym so i went ahead and did 3 more sets on biceps :D im training my girlfriends sister right now and she told me "why arent you talking much? you seem so focused on your training." i was like, yeah buddy!!!

on a side note, my gf's sister is doing DC with me then HIIT cardio on tues/thurs. i know with DC, it isnt recommended to do cardio, but I was really curious to see how it would work. shes been on this for 2 weeks and has lost 6 pounds. she started at 125 and is now 119. Since DC alone is so taxing on the body, she wont be on this for long. In April, she will be switching to Upper body on Monday Lower on Friday then the rest of the days HIIT cardio and ab days.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack R1balla. Definitely in on this!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stack. Gonna have some major pumps man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 3/11

Today was A3 day. did chest, shoulders, triceps, back width and back thickness. Had an awesome workout. I really like alternating between jack3d micro and muscle marinade (a few weeks at a time). really like the stim from jack3d micro. Not much to note in terms of strength yet, but this is just getting started :D

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Subbbbedddd for gainzzz

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
im in how does the micro compare to the old version of 3d if you tried it

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apples to oranges. Micro is more focused on smooth energy & serious pumps. A pre-workout that can be taken in the early evening and shouldn't effect sleep.

OG jack3d is more of an energy performance supplement. Much more concentrated on the stim side.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i HATED jack3d. HATED with a passion. took 4 scoops didnt feel anything. did not respond at all. And i only train 3-4x a week and take my pre workout on training days only along with Revamp every 4-6 months.

3/13 - Wednesday

Today was awesome. I HATE DC legs. those calf raises are killer and the windowmaker squats are just brutal. Overall did good. increased my weight on DB hammer curls by 5 pounds each arm. nothing to note on body comp yet

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC + HIIT should be titled "The Intensity Death Routine" or something...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DC + HIIT should be titled "The Intensity Death Routine" or something...
hahahahahha!!! yeah for sure! she is in miami this week. shes been very tired but this is her first time stepping into a gym. obviously i put her on VERY low weight to the point where she could go 20 reps, but i stopped it at 12 just to get her feet wet. Being new to training, i expected her to be tired anyway. If it does not improve, I will have to switch my routine to fit what she can do since she is training with me. I wanted to go 12 weeks with DC, but if she cant handle both (i dont blame her) then I will have to change it up. The first 4 days of (2 she trained) of this lifestyle change for her, she lost 4 pounds. i dont know what her weight is at right now, but she will weigh in first thing Monday. One of my friends is telling her to train abs along with cardio and to be honest, its really making me mad. I want her to lose about 15 pounds before doing any type of ab work. so many different lifts have some affect on your abs. I want her to get lean first. Ill keep you guys updated on her progress but remind me! oh, im not making her do the static holds or anything crazy yet. just following the routine with RP. she hasnt done windowmakers yet but she will :D

idk why i never liked jack3d. i just never saw any energy from it or anything. very weird. you know what is even more weird? When i drink coffee, it relaxes me and gives me a warm feeling. when i take a pre workout, it gives me energy. I may have partial ADD lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/15 - Friday

Today i am still very sore from those squats!!! i didnt lift today, didnt have time. im going tomorrow. i feel so weird not lifting for 2 days. my neck/back needed rest though. late last night i got in the hot tub for about an hour and had a jet on my lower and upper back. then moved it to my calves and hammys. after that i went home and put a heating pad on my neck like i do every night. man i slept great lol getting in the hot tub and doing that a few times a week is wonderful. i dont own one, but my buddy lives in an apartment complex 2 minutes from my house so i use his gate code to get in and just unwind.

enough of that, im starting to see some vascularity in my left shoulder. my first run of versa also did this. i will continue to monitor it. cant wait to lift tomorrow!

oh, i weighed in at 183 wednesday. thats a 2 pound loss from the start of the stack. kinda disappointed but hopefully its mostly fat.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, you lift?

And all this time I thought you just rode crotch rockets in your free time.... :dunno:

yoda_lift.jpg

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
3/15 - Friday

Today i am still very sore from those squats!!! i didnt lift today, didnt have time. im going tomorrow. i feel so weird not lifting for 2 days. my neck/back needed rest though. late last night i got in the hot tub for about an hour and had a jet on my lower and upper back. then moved it to my calves and hammys. after that i went home and put a heating pad on my neck like i do every night. man i slept great lol getting in the hot tub and doing that a few times a week is wonderful. i dont own one, but my buddy lives in an apartment complex 2 minutes from my house so i use his gate code to get in and just unwind.

enough of that, im starting to see some vascularity in my left shoulder. my first run of versa also did this. i will continue to monitor it. cant wait to lift tomorrow!

oh, i weighed in at 183 wednesday. thats a 2 pound loss from the start of the stack. kinda disappointed but hopefully its mostly fat.
Nice hookup there bud. I agree the hot tub b4 bed is money. Looking forward to your next workout man. Hope the back and neck get better as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice hookup there bud. I agree the hot tub b4 bed is money. Looking forward to your next workout man. Hope the back and neck get better as well.
its slowly improving but ever since highschool football and my concussions, my neck always feels tight. at least im not waking up every single night in the middle of the night in back pain. only have done that twice in a month or two. going to hit the gym today btw

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahahahha!!! yeah for sure! she is in miami this week. shes been very tired but this is her first time stepping into a gym. obviously i put her on VERY low weight to the point where she could go 20 reps, but i stopped it at 12 just to get her feet wet. Being new to training, i expected her to be tired anyway. If it does not improve, I will have to switch my routine to fit what she can do since she is training with me. I wanted to go 12 weeks with DC, but if she cant handle both (i dont blame her) then I will have to change it up. The first 4 days of (2 she trained) of this lifestyle change for her, she lost 4 pounds. i dont know what her weight is at right now, but she will weigh in first thing Monday. One of my friends is telling her to train abs along with cardio and to be honest, its really making me mad. I want her to lose about 15 pounds before doing any type of ab work. so many different lifts have some affect on your abs. I want her to get lean first. Ill keep you guys updated on her progress but remind me! oh, im not making her do the static holds or anything crazy yet. just following the routine with RP. she hasnt done windowmakers yet but she will :D

idk why i never liked jack3d. i just never saw any energy from it or anything. very weird. you know what is even more weird? When i drink coffee, it relaxes me and gives me a warm feeling. when i take a pre workout, it gives me energy. I may have partial ADD lol

Oh boy widowmakers and DC for a new trainee? I wish her luck and a strong stomach. That is all. :p Agreed on the ab training. My abs are fairly prominent and I only ever train them when I get very lean. I think that if ab training is to be done all of the time it should be light movements with a strong contraction, to develop them rather than grow them. Of course that depends on the individual, some people do need to grow their abs to see them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy widowmakers and DC for a new trainee? I wish her luck and a strong stomach. That is all. :p Agreed on the ab training. My abs are fairly prominent and I only ever train them when I get very lean. I think that if ab training is to be done all of the time it should be light movements with a strong contraction, to develop them rather than grow them. Of course that depends on the individual, some people do need to grow their abs to see them.
shes gonna start very light :D hey, shes the one who wants to do what i do (lifting weights) so its her decision!

3/16 - Saturday

Today was A1 day. for some reason, my reverse grip bench was VERY low. Normally i can hit about 225 for 6-8 reps..today i could only do 145 for 12,8,4. I guess my triceps were shot already from incline and shoulder press, idk. my triceps are normally my strong point but not today!!! anyways, focus and pump were great today. i love DC but hate it at the same time. im so used to higher volume that i hate to do one workout for chest then move on to shoulders or something else. Im gonna try to bump up my carbs and see if that helps with strength/weight gain.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the party but in

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday 3/17

I feel like im a little leaner. I will weigh in tomorrow to see. My goal for this stack was to allow me to eat a littler dirty while keeping body fat off or even losing a little bit of fat. my legs are still a little sore from those dang windowmakers last wednesday. I have osgood schlatter's disease in my right knee. have had it since i was a teenager. Well the area is very sensitive to any bumps. well at work my knee hit a cart right on my soft spot and it prevented me from doing deadlifts that day. i was so mad. everytime i would bend down it would hurt. not to worry though, tomorrow is biceps, forearms, and legs so i will hit front squats heavy with more freakin window makers....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sunday 3/17

I feel like im a little leaner. I will weigh in tomorrow to see. My goal for this stack was to allow me to eat a littler dirty while keeping body fat off or even losing a little bit of fat. my legs are still a little sore from those dang windowmakers last wednesday. I have osgood schlatter's disease in my right knee. have had it since i was a teenager. Well the area is very sensitive to any bumps. well at work my knee hit a cart right on my soft spot and it prevented me from doing deadlifts that day. i was so mad. everytime i would bend down it would hurt. not to worry though, tomorrow is biceps, forearms, and legs so i will hit front squats heavy with more freakin window makers....
That sucks man, I've had that in my left knee since I was 12 I believe. Only bugs me when it gets hit.

Keep it up bro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks man, I've had that in my left knee since I was 12 I believe. Only bugs me when it gets hit.

Keep it up bro.
I have a similar issue with my elbows (without Super Cissus); basically any contact is painful.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah doesnt hurt walking,running..etc at all but if it gets hit, man it kills

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah doesnt hurt walking,running..etc at all but if it gets hit, man it kills
Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! Lol

I stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! Lol

I stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.
nice man! yeah when i lived in philly i played ice hockey/street hockey year around but texas didnt offer much of that lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man! yeah when i lived in philly i played ice hockey/street hockey year around but texas didnt offer much of that lol
It's great seeing some hockey love around here :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im all about them broadstreet bully's! love the flyers. when i was a kid, i idolized eric lindros.

Monday 3/18

quick note before i get into the training. Compound 20 has decided to join the supp party :D

Today was biceps, forearms, and legs. did front squat windowmakers and so did my gf's sister. i can already feel the soreness setting it. thats always bad!!!! usually its when i wake up the next day, but when i feel it that night, i know i wont be able to walk tomorrow. forgot to weigh in, so i will on wednesday for sure. also get my bf% sometime soon and at the end of the stack.

i want some input here: summer is approaching so i dont wanna have a gut. i feel like im too small to cut but dont wanna bulk and get fat. while im on erase, c20, versa, i may just clean bulk with cheat days a few times a week then do like 3 solid weeks of cutting (i cut super fast but bulk slow) then strict clean bulk till summer is over. what you guys think?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you play in a league in Philly? A friend of mine plays in a roller hockey league there

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you play in a league in Philly? A friend of mine plays in a roller hockey league there

yeah. ive been in texas for a while now but i played in philly from the age of 5 - 14 (1995-2004)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Love some hockey! I played out of northern Indiana from around 1985 thru 2003. Lindros was definitely one of my favorites

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! LolI stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.
Solid suggestion right there!
im all about them broadstreet bully's! love the flyers. when i was a kid, i idolized eric lindros. Monday 3/18quick note before i get into the training. Compound 20 has decided to join the supp party :D Today was biceps, forearms, and legs. did front squat windowmakers and so did my gf's sister. i can already feel the soreness setting it. thats always bad!!!! usually its when i wake up the next day, but when i feel it that night, i know i wont be able to walk tomorrow. forgot to weigh in, so i will on wednesday for sure. also get my bf% sometime soon and at the end of the stack. i want some input here: summer is approaching so i dont wanna have a gut. i feel like im too small to cut but dont wanna bulk and get fat. while im on erase, c20, versa, i may just clean bulk with cheat days a few times a week then do like 3 solid weeks of cutting (i cut super fast but bulk slow) then strict clean bulk till summer is over. what you guys think?
You can certainly do that, but I'm thinking you'd fare better with a quick cut leading into the spring followed by a slow bulk over the course of the summer. Whatever you choose I wouldn't include 3 cheat DAYS though...that's nearly half of your week on a non-controlled diet haha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid suggestion right there!You can certainly do that, but I'm thinking you'd fare better with a quick cut leading into the spring followed by a slow bulk over the course of the summer. Whatever you choose I wouldn't include 3 cheat DAYS though...that's nearly half of your week on a non-controlled diet haha.
i didnt mean cheat days, meant cheat meals, my mistake.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I like it! It's a light smooth flavor. It tastes really similar to blue raz modern BCAA+.
B4 I cut it out of my prep for a bit I was doing one scoop ea BR and FP!!! Winning combo :)