Versa 1 + Prime + Erase + jack3d micro

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Oh boy widowmakers and DC for a new trainee? I wish her luck and a strong stomach. That is all. Agreed on the ab training. My abs are fairly prominent and I only ever train them when I get very lean. I think that if ab training is to be done all of the time it should be light movements with a strong contraction, to develop them rather than grow them. Of course that depends on the individual, some people do need to grow their abs to see them.
    shes gonna start very light hey, shes the one who wants to do what i do (lifting weights) so its her decision!

3/16 - Saturday

Today was A1 day. for some reason, my reverse grip bench was VERY low. Normally i can hit about 225 for 6-8 reps..today i could only do 145 for 12,8,4. I guess my triceps were shot already from incline and shoulder press, idk. my triceps are normally my strong point but not today!!! anyways, focus and pump were great today. i love DC but hate it at the same time. im so used to higher volume that i hate to do one workout for chest then move on to shoulders or something else. Im gonna try to bump up my carbs and see if that helps with strength/weight gain.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. Re: Versa 1 + Prime + Erase + jack3d micro

Late to the party but in

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Sunday 3/17

I feel like im a little leaner. I will weigh in tomorrow to see. My goal for this stack was to allow me to eat a littler dirty while keeping body fat off or even losing a little bit of fat. my legs are still a little sore from those dang windowmakers last wednesday. I have osgood schlatter's disease in my right knee. have had it since i was a teenager. Well the area is very sensitive to any bumps. well at work my knee hit a cart right on my soft spot and it prevented me from doing deadlifts that day. i was so mad. everytime i would bend down it would hurt. not to worry though, tomorrow is biceps, forearms, and legs so i will hit front squats heavy with more freakin window makers....

4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Sunday 3/17

I feel like im a little leaner. I will weigh in tomorrow to see. My goal for this stack was to allow me to eat a littler dirty while keeping body fat off or even losing a little bit of fat. my legs are still a little sore from those dang windowmakers last wednesday. I have osgood schlatter's disease in my right knee. have had it since i was a teenager. Well the area is very sensitive to any bumps. well at work my knee hit a cart right on my soft spot and it prevented me from doing deadlifts that day. i was so mad. everytime i would bend down it would hurt. not to worry though, tomorrow is biceps, forearms, and legs so i will hit front squats heavy with more freakin window makers....
    That sucks man, I've had that in my left knee since I was 12 I believe. Only bugs me when it gets hit.

Keep it up bro.
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

That sucks man, I've had that in my left knee since I was 12 I believe. Only bugs me when it gets hit.

Keep it up bro.
    I have a similar issue with my elbows (without Super Cissus); basically any contact is painful.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

6. yeah doesnt hurt walking,running..etc at all but if it gets hit, man it kills

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah doesnt hurt walking,running..etc at all but if it gets hit, man it kills
    Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! Lol

I stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! Lol

I stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.
    nice man! yeah when i lived in philly i played ice hockey/street hockey year around but texas didnt offer much of that lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

nice man! yeah when i lived in philly i played ice hockey/street hockey year around but texas didnt offer much of that lol
    It's great seeing some hockey love around here
    PEScience Representative

10. im all about them broadstreet bully's! love the flyers. when i was a kid, i idolized eric lindros.

Monday 3/18

quick note before i get into the training. Compound 20 has decided to join the supp party

Today was biceps, forearms, and legs. did front squat windowmakers and so did my gf's sister. i can already feel the soreness setting it. thats always bad!!!! usually its when i wake up the next day, but when i feel it that night, i know i wont be able to walk tomorrow. forgot to weigh in, so i will on wednesday for sure. also get my bf% sometime soon and at the end of the stack.

i want some input here: summer is approaching so i dont wanna have a gut. i feel like im too small to cut but dont wanna bulk and get fat. while im on erase, c20, versa, i may just clean bulk with cheat days a few times a week then do like 3 solid weeks of cutting (i cut super fast but bulk slow) then strict clean bulk till summer is over. what you guys think?

•   

11. Re: Versa 1 + Prime + Erase + jack3d micro

Did you play in a league in Philly? A friend of mine plays in a roller hockey league there

PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Did you play in a league in Philly? A friend of mine plays in a roller hockey league there

yeah. ive been in texas for a while now but i played in philly from the age of 5 - 14 (1995-2004)

13. Love some hockey! I played out of northern Indiana from around 1985 thru 2003. Lindros was definitely one of my favorites
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Played hockey with guys that had it, some of the toughest dudes I know can be cribbed by the slightest bump. Get some bubble wrap! LolI stared DC my self yesterday, always nice to see fellow DC'ers.
    Solid suggestion right there!
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im all about them broadstreet bully's! love the flyers. when i was a kid, i idolized eric lindros. Monday 3/18quick note before i get into the training. Compound 20 has decided to join the supp party Today was biceps, forearms, and legs. did front squat windowmakers and so did my gf's sister. i can already feel the soreness setting it. thats always bad!!!! usually its when i wake up the next day, but when i feel it that night, i know i wont be able to walk tomorrow. forgot to weigh in, so i will on wednesday for sure. also get my bf% sometime soon and at the end of the stack. i want some input here: summer is approaching so i dont wanna have a gut. i feel like im too small to cut but dont wanna bulk and get fat. while im on erase, c20, versa, i may just clean bulk with cheat days a few times a week then do like 3 solid weeks of cutting (i cut super fast but bulk slow) then strict clean bulk till summer is over. what you guys think?
    You can certainly do that, but I'm thinking you'd fare better with a quick cut leading into the spring followed by a slow bulk over the course of the summer. Whatever you choose I wouldn't include 3 cheat DAYS though...that's nearly half of your week on a non-controlled diet haha.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Solid suggestion right there!You can certainly do that, but I'm thinking you'd fare better with a quick cut leading into the spring followed by a slow bulk over the course of the summer. Whatever you choose I wouldn't include 3 cheat DAYS though...that's nearly half of your week on a non-controlled diet haha.
    i didnt mean cheat days, meant cheat meals, my mistake.

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i didnt mean cheat days, meant cheat meals, my mistake.
    Ah gotcha. I thought that might be the case.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

17. How does blue raspberry micro taste??

18. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    How does blue raspberry micro taste??
    I like it! It's a light smooth flavor. It tastes really similar to blue raz modern BCAA+.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

I like it! It's a light smooth flavor. It tastes really similar to blue raz modern BCAA+.
    B4 I cut it out of my prep for a bit I was doing one scoop ea BR and FP!!! Winning combo :-)
    Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

Better than fruit punch??

21. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post

FP is by far my fav and best tasting pre I've tried :-)
    Independent

22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

FP is by far my fav and best tasting pre I've tried :-)
    It is delicious....have you had lemon lime? That's my jam ;-)

23. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post

I think they're both great, but prefer Blue Raspberry.
    PEScience Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

My LL is en route.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Will be trying as soon as I pick some up :-). I don't know how they make these taste so damn good but they do!
    Independent

26. LL shockingly isnt bad at all. not my fav, not manageable. i have fruit punch. LOVE it

27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Will be trying as soon as I pick some up :-). I don't know how they make these taste so damn good but they do!
    Well well guess what showed up today?! Lol will trying out LL sooner than later :-)
    Independent

28. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post

Fruit punch is legit. Buuuut My fav is Lemon lime... Tastes like lemon lime Gatorade. Toooooo good.

29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

My LL is en route.
    Keep me posted on your thoughts!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Keep me posted on your thoughts!
    I definitely will.

You guys definitely need some Lemon Lime MBCAA+, I mix my.MBCAA with LL Gatorade powder and it would be perfect.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:29 PM
  2. HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 12:46 AM
  3. Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM