APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. took 2 uncut before work last night, things went well, but was really sluggish at the end of the night....got home from work and took 3 uncut and headed to my aunts apt building. made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs, wearing 5lb ankle weights... legs were very tight and started to cramp but worked through it. obviously the pump was very good-the cause for the cramping, imo. endurance seemed fine, but breathing is the biggest thing i wanted to comment on---when i use uncut it seems that i never get totally winded, i breathe heavily and deeply, but not to the extint one would expect when doing something so physically taxing as jogging up and down stairs wearing ankle weights!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually it was a run down place in haight-ashbury with some dude named timothy leary....
    President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".Name:  imagesCAY92VB9.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  13.3 KB
    no law can protect a dumbass from himself-were you a hippie back in the day t, is that were you got your quote
    from
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".Name:  imagesCAY92VB9.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  13.3 KB
    no law can protect a dumbass from himself-were you a hippie back in the day t, is that were you got your quote
    from
    nixon said a lot of things....including a resignation speech!!!

hell every young person was a hippie in the 70's, my younger teachers smoked pot and cops would confiscate dope to use themselves..it was a different america than today!!!

i joined the navy and became a man and left my childish ways behind me!!!

4. Yup there is no doubt Nixon was one of the worst, although we are not quite out the the woods with the present one. He did have one good quote though, and it is perhaps fitting given the "highs and lows" he had.

“The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.”
    Richard M. Nixon

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 2 uncut before work last night, things went well, but was really sluggish at the end of the night....got home from work and took 3 uncut and headed to my aunts apt building. made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs, wearing 5lb ankle weights... legs were very tight and started to cramp but worked through it. obviously the pump was very good-the cause for the cramping, imo. endurance seemed fine, but breathing is the biggest thing i wanted to comment on---when i use uncut it seems that i never get totally winded, i breathe heavily and deeply, but not to the extint one would expect when doing something so physically taxing as jogging up and down stairs wearing ankle weights!!!
    How's it going bigT? Did you miss me? Even notice I was gone?

I hear you on the breathing, I took 2 caps before jumping rope for 30 minutes a while back and I felt like I had just taken a nasal decongestant or something because of how easy I was breathing. I like Uncut before cardio over just about any pwo I have ever used because it doesn't seem to jack up my heart rate the way others do. With some of the stronger pwo's I have used, I have to be very careful about doing HIIT during the same workout because my heart starts to pound. Doesn't really seem to happen with Uncut.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    How's it going bigT? Did you miss me? Even notice I was gone?

I hear you on the breathing, I took 2 caps before jumping rope for 30 minutes a while back and I felt like I had just taken a nasal decongestant or something because of how easy I was breathing. I like Uncut before cardio over just about any pwo I have ever used because it doesn't seem to jack up my heart rate the way others do. With some of the stronger pwo's I have used, I have to be very careful about doing HIIT during the same workout because my heart starts to pound. Doesn't really seem to happen with Uncut.
    i noticed...where were you!!!

amazingly i think uncut might actually reduce hr, if thats possible for a stim...highly unlikely, i know, but uncut is definately unique.

the hardest part about logging uncut, at least for me, is how to describe how it effects me...i have no reference point for comparison, it is in a class of it's own. to call uncut a stim would not be accurate or fair, actually it is very hard for me to put it in a catagory.

performance enhancer is the best i can come up with!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i noticed...where were you!!!

amazingly i think uncut might actually reduce hr, if thats possible for a stim...highly unlikely, i know, but uncut is definately unique.

the hardest part about logging uncut, at least for me, is how to describe how it effects me...i have no reference point for comparison, it is in a class of it's own. to call uncut a stim would not be accurate or fair, actually it is very hard for me to put it in a catagory.

performance enhancer is the best i can come up with!!!
    This^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This^^^
    i can't wait for the monthly production meeting, i know my numbers are going to be up-by a lot!!! used uncut again at work, things just seem to go right with what seems like less effort.

i don't even feel stimmed, kind of a wide awake calm, and confident!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't wait for the monthly production meeting, i know my numbers are going to be up-by a lot!!! used uncut again at work, things just seem to go right with what seems like less effort.

i don't even feel stimmed, kind of a wide awake calm, and confident!!!
    We didn't tell you about that part. Uncut helps will self-esteem too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    We didn't tell you about that part. Uncut helps will self-esteem too.
    nah, i got plenty of self esteem...it's more like confidence in getting the job done, no hesitation, i just trust my judgement more!!!

yeah, well...reading what i just posted i guess it is self esteem, lol.
    •   

11. I definitely feel the mood enhancement from it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nah, i got plenty of self esteem...it's more like confidence in getting the job done, no hesitation, i just trust my judgement more!!!

yeah, well...reading what i just posted i guess it is self esteem, lol.
    I was kidding, AN doesn't make that claim. But I do!

13. I wasn't!

14. Uncut definitely has some nice mood-boosting qualities. Sometimes ( but sadly not every time) it gives me a euphoric feeling that is just amazing. I'm almost glad I don't get that each time, otherwise I would be completely addicted!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Uncut definitely has some nice mood-boosting qualities. Sometimes ( but sadly not every time) it gives me a euphoric feeling that is just amazing. I'm almost glad I don't get that each time, otherwise I would be completely addicted!
    the boss telling me good job, and my tennis game being sharp with hardly any playing time make me euphoric!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the boss telling me good job, and my tennis game being sharp with hardly any playing time make me euphoric!!!
    Are we going to have a chicken and egg discussion here?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Uncut definitely has some nice mood-boosting qualities. Sometimes ( but sadly not every time) it gives me a euphoric feeling that is just amazing. I'm almost glad I don't get that each time, otherwise I would be completely addicted!
    Oh man I love it. Euphoric and tunnel vision every time. It almost feels...illegal

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Are we going to have a chicken and egg discussion here?
    i have to lean towards the chicken, lol....

another fantastic day of tennis...i am buying another bottle just for work and tennis!!!

i am sold on uncut!!!

19. what can i say...uncut continues to shine at work and play. it just makes me more productive/efficient!!!

20. How's it going in here big guy? Sorry I haven't been here much, just been RICE'n my pulled hammy. Totally reak of IcyHot lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    How's it going in here big guy? Sorry I haven't been here much, just been RICE'n my pulled hammy. Totally reak of IcyHot lol
    things have been going really well. been dosing uncut before work/cardio/tennis, this is where it works best for me. i overdid it yesterday, went to gym then came home and dug my garden by hand...today i am really paying the price. starting to run low on uncut, probably have 5 left...going to order another bottle when this one runs out......man, i am really feeling my age today!!!

22. Reading this log definitly makes me.want to give this stuff a trial run
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went to gym then came home and dug my garden by hand...
    Wow

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Reading this log definitly makes me.want to give this stuff a trial run
    basically i wouldn't even consider uncut a stim as compared to some of the hardcore stuff i have used....it works on a whole different level. by itself uncut is unchallenged as a aid at work, and it improves my tennis dramatically...i have also used uncut with stronger stims and it takes them to another level. uncut has allowed me to wean myself from the really hardcore stims and now when i use the hardcores they are much more effective. for me, uncut definately has a place in my supplement arsenal!!!

25. I'll definitely need it when I go back to work next week! Haven't forgotten about my promise to Dewey. Log / review will start next week!
    BOARD TYRANT

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    basically i wouldn't even consider uncut a stim as compared to some of the hardcore stuff i have used....it works on a whole different level. by itself uncut is unchallenged as a aid at work, and it improves my tennis dramatically...i have also used uncut with stronger stims and it takes them to another level. uncut has allowed me to wean myself from the really hardcore stims and now when i use the hardcores they are much more effective. for me, uncut definately has a place in my supplement arsenal!!!
    I agree. You have so much quotable feedback!

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Reading this log definitly makes me.want to give this stuff a trial run
    Has Dewey set you up yet? I hear he likes noodz.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    I agree. You have so much quotable feedback!
    i appreciate that...logging uncut has been a challenge in some ways, there really is nothing to base a comparison on.

one thing that i can bank on with uncut, the results are consistent and reliable!!!

29. i am on the 2nd bottle of uncut---bought with my own money,btw!!! uncut continues to impress, i am using it mainly for work and plan on using uncut every time i play tennis this summer. i have never used anything that comes close to improving my productivity at work or on the court...i am hooked on getting those attaboys at work!!!

thank you dewey for letting me try this out....and thanks to dirk for giving me an edge at work and play!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 07:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM