APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What's going on in here?
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 65
Size:  89.9 KB

  2. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    I literally had to google "pop a molly" I've been hearing in songs. I think it's time to start listening to some classics.
    I still don't get the reference of this to molly though. WTF does X have to do with molly??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Sorry Im late man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423491
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    I still don't get the reference of this to molly though. WTF does X have to do with molly??
    Good question, it has nothing to do with X at all. Molly is actually concentrated meth not MDMA.
  5. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sorry Im late man!
    Lol.....Mack busy
  6. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Lol.....Mack busy
    Very much so
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Agreed. When someone would say it with that pause between what and ever, I just want to smash their face in!
    lol....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  8. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  7.5 KB
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  7.5 KB
    'whatever' this mofo!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  10. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Good question, it has nothing to do with X at all. Molly is actually concentrated meth not MDMA.










    ‹ Back
    “Molly,” Powder or Crystal Form of MDMA, is Popular at Music Festivals

    By Join Together Staff | August 17, 2012 | 5 Comments | Filed in Drugs, Young Adults & Youth
    “Molly,” the powder or crystal form of MDMA, the chemical used in Ecstasy, has been a popular drug at music festivals this year, CNN reports.
    Molly, short for molecule, is considered to be pure MDMA, unlike Ecstasy, which generally is laced with other ingredients, such as caffeine or methamphetamine
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    PM'd BigT
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    PM'd BigT
    sorry...i had a blisterring bad headache and came home from work and went straight to bed....feeling better now, and pm has been answered!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  13. New Member
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160533
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

    This thread has gone from Uncut, to bringing back old sayings, to crystal Meth? Hahaha, I'm not sure that is the comparison we want for Uncut.

    Uncut is "solid" (I am holding a fist up).
  14. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659379
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    This thread has gone from Uncut, to bringing back old sayings, to crystal Meth? Hahaha, I'm not sure that is the comparison we want for Uncut. Uncut is "solid" (I am holding a fist up).
    I am the one to blame So how's it going BigT?
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    This thread has gone from Uncut, to bringing back old sayings, to crystal Meth? Hahaha, I'm not sure that is the comparison we want for Uncut.

    Uncut is "solid" (I am holding a fist up).
    i give it a unconditional far out, man...but 'solid' will do...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    what a difference a day makes, yesterday it was so nice out i played outdoor tennis for the 1st time this year-i 100% whole-heartedly endorse uncut for any sport. again, breathing was easier/less forced, reflexes were much sharper, and timing was as good as if i were playing daily. i only used 2 caps and after taking a few days off of uncut, effects were back in full force. again, uncut is not going to make your hair stand on end but for athletics it ranks as one of the best performance enhancers i've ever used!!!



    today it is a winter wonderland, looks like middle of winter outside with up to 9 inches of snow predicted...so i went down to my basement and did 45 minutes on treadmill. used 2 caps prior to the treadmill and like with the tennis breathing was easier and movement just seemed more fluid.



    probably going to have to shovel my way out of driveway before work tonight, so i plan on 2 uncut before work then another at 3am break, hopefully i will have the typical uncut night at work tonight and be at the top of my game!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what a difference a day makes, yesterday it was so nice out i played outdoor tennis for the 1st time this year-i 100% whole-heartedly endorse uncut for any sport. again, breathing was easier/less forced, reflexes were much sharper, and timing was as good as if i were playing daily. i only used 2 caps and after taking a few days off of uncut, effects were back in full force. again, uncut is not going to make your hair stand on end but for athletics it ranks as one of the best performance enhancers i've ever used!!!



    today it is a winter wonderland, looks like middle of winter outside with up to 9 inches of snow predicted...so i went down to my basement and did 45 minutes on treadmill. used 2 caps prior to the treadmill and like with the tennis breathing was easier and movement just seemed more fluid.



    probably going to have to shovel my way out of driveway before work tonight, so i plan on 2 uncut before work then another at 3am break, hopefully i will have the typical uncut night at work tonight and be at the top of my game!!!
    I agree with this totally here. I love the way it makes you put your head down and flat out get things done. You are focused and on a mission. I am also getting a thermo effect from it. The sweat is pouring off of me.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I agree with this totally here. I love the way it makes you put your head down and flat out get things done. You are focused and on a mission. I am also getting a thermo effect from it. The sweat is pouring off of me.
    yesterday was the 1st day it's been warm enough outside to sweat, it was a balmy 47, lol....hard to say if i am getting thermo effect, but i will watch for it....i can say definitively that it increases my appetite-strange, huh????
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  19. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Appetite is a tough one for me to comment on since I'm still running my other supplement. Uncut is now one of my top workout supps though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Appetite is a tough one for me to comment on since I'm still running my other supplement. Uncut is now one of my top workout supps though.
    if uncut would have been around when i was in high school, i might have made a career of tennis, incredible how much my game is improved with so little practice or playing!!! even at around 210lb and 54 years old, i am moving to the ball easier than i have in years!!! anticipation is unreal, it's like i know where the ball is going even before it is hit!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  21. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Don't they have a SRs Tour??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Don't they have a SRs Tour??
    lol...my knees are in such bad shape i rarely play singles anymore, it's doubles mostly now!!! besides to far removed from everyday play to compete at even the local level---some of those guys can really play, senior or not!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    4.5 inches of the heaviest damn snow ever...wow, between driveway and sidewalk i got a good workout. 2 uncut before work and 1 at 3am break worked out nicely, but i was done by the time i got home!!!


    tomorrow i am going weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt building!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  24. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659379
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    That feel when you're in pansy so cal weather.
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    That feel when you're in pansy so cal weather.
    the last ship i was on uss new orleans was home ported out of san diego, loved the weather and mission beach!!! balboa park was a real trip back in the 70's!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  26. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659379
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the last ship i was on uss new orleans was home ported out of san diego, loved the weather and mission beach!!! balboa park was a real trip back in the 70's!!!
    Sailor are you? Navy brat here. Moved here to San Diego from Jacksonville,FL (Mayport). I really got spoiled by the weather here.
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Sailor are you? Navy brat here. Moved here to San Diego from Jacksonville,FL (Mayport). I really got spoiled by the weather here.
    yup...most of my time in port was norfolk, i was precom on the eisenhower, so fortunately most of the time was underway!!! got a swap to west coast the last 2 years i was in to the new orleans out of san diego.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659379
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Hah "underway", I haven't heard that term in forever. Granted my dad has been retired for awhile. I forget what ship my uncle was in based in Norfolk. Used to drive up there a lot when I was a kid. I miss those east coast road trips that's for sure.
  29. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I mean when's the last time you tried to have a conversation with a worm or an ant?

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that would probably be sometime in the 70's...
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    balboa park was a real trip back in the 70's!!!
    Was this the place where the conversation occurred
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Was this the place where the conversation occurred
    actually it was a run down place in haight-ashbury with some dude named timothy leary....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    took 2 uncut before work last night, things went well, but was really sluggish at the end of the night....got home from work and took 3 uncut and headed to my aunts apt building. made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs, wearing 5lb ankle weights... legs were very tight and started to cramp but worked through it. obviously the pump was very good-the cause for the cramping, imo. endurance seemed fine, but breathing is the biggest thing i wanted to comment on---when i use uncut it seems that i never get totally winded, i breathe heavily and deeply, but not to the extint one would expect when doing something so physically taxing as jogging up and down stairs wearing ankle weights!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  32. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually it was a run down place in haight-ashbury with some dude named timothy leary....
    President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".Name:  imagesCAY92VB9.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  13.3 KB
    no law can protect a dumbass from himself-were you a hippie back in the day t, is that were you got your quote
    from
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".Name:  imagesCAY92VB9.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  13.3 KB
    no law can protect a dumbass from himself-were you a hippie back in the day t, is that were you got your quote
    from
    nixon said a lot of things....including a resignation speech!!!


    hell every young person was a hippie in the 70's, my younger teachers smoked pot and cops would confiscate dope to use themselves..it was a different america than today!!!


    i joined the navy and became a man and left my childish ways behind me!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  34. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Yup there is no doubt Nixon was one of the worst, although we are not quite out the the woods with the present one. He did have one good quote though, and it is perhaps fitting given the "highs and lows" he had.

    “The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.”
    Richard M. Nixon
  35. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 2 uncut before work last night, things went well, but was really sluggish at the end of the night....got home from work and took 3 uncut and headed to my aunts apt building. made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs, wearing 5lb ankle weights... legs were very tight and started to cramp but worked through it. obviously the pump was very good-the cause for the cramping, imo. endurance seemed fine, but breathing is the biggest thing i wanted to comment on---when i use uncut it seems that i never get totally winded, i breathe heavily and deeply, but not to the extint one would expect when doing something so physically taxing as jogging up and down stairs wearing ankle weights!!!
    How's it going bigT? Did you miss me? Even notice I was gone?

    I hear you on the breathing, I took 2 caps before jumping rope for 30 minutes a while back and I felt like I had just taken a nasal decongestant or something because of how easy I was breathing. I like Uncut before cardio over just about any pwo I have ever used because it doesn't seem to jack up my heart rate the way others do. With some of the stronger pwo's I have used, I have to be very careful about doing HIIT during the same workout because my heart starts to pound. Doesn't really seem to happen with Uncut.
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    How's it going bigT? Did you miss me? Even notice I was gone?

    I hear you on the breathing, I took 2 caps before jumping rope for 30 minutes a while back and I felt like I had just taken a nasal decongestant or something because of how easy I was breathing. I like Uncut before cardio over just about any pwo I have ever used because it doesn't seem to jack up my heart rate the way others do. With some of the stronger pwo's I have used, I have to be very careful about doing HIIT during the same workout because my heart starts to pound. Doesn't really seem to happen with Uncut.
    i noticed...where were you!!!

    amazingly i think uncut might actually reduce hr, if thats possible for a stim...highly unlikely, i know, but uncut is definately unique.

    the hardest part about logging uncut, at least for me, is how to describe how it effects me...i have no reference point for comparison, it is in a class of it's own. to call uncut a stim would not be accurate or fair, actually it is very hard for me to put it in a catagory.


    performance enhancer is the best i can come up with!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  37. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i noticed...where were you!!!

    amazingly i think uncut might actually reduce hr, if thats possible for a stim...highly unlikely, i know, but uncut is definately unique.

    the hardest part about logging uncut, at least for me, is how to describe how it effects me...i have no reference point for comparison, it is in a class of it's own. to call uncut a stim would not be accurate or fair, actually it is very hard for me to put it in a catagory.


    performance enhancer is the best i can come up with!!!
    This^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This^^^
    i can't wait for the monthly production meeting, i know my numbers are going to be up-by a lot!!! used uncut again at work, things just seem to go right with what seems like less effort.

    i don't even feel stimmed, kind of a wide awake calm, and confident!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  39. New Member
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160533
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't wait for the monthly production meeting, i know my numbers are going to be up-by a lot!!! used uncut again at work, things just seem to go right with what seems like less effort.

    i don't even feel stimmed, kind of a wide awake calm, and confident!!!
    We didn't tell you about that part. Uncut helps will self-esteem too.
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    We didn't tell you about that part. Uncut helps will self-esteem too.
    nah, i got plenty of self esteem...it's more like confidence in getting the job done, no hesitation, i just trust my judgement more!!!



    yeah, well...reading what i just posted i guess it is self esteem, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 07:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in