APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. played tennis today, again results were very nice...my doubles partner had his own uncut today!!!

    uncut is a fantastic sports performance enhancer, imo. again it seemed like it was harder to get out of breath than it normally is. breathing seemed easier, similar to bronkaid, but not quite the same. reflexes were sharper, and mind muscle connection was top notch, i seemed to be anticipating where the ball was going and seemed to be a step faster getting to the ball and foot work was very good. racket preperation was right on cue even playing against a heavy hitter!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    played tennis today, again results were very nice...my doubles partner had his own uncut today!!!

    uncut is a fantastic sports performance enhancer, imo. again it seemed like it was harder to get out of breath than it normally is. breathing seemed easier, similar to bronkaid, but not quite the same. reflexes were sharper, and mind muscle connection was top notch, i seemed to be anticipating where the ball was going and seemed to be a step faster getting to the ball and foot work was very good. racket preperation was right on cue even playing against a heavy hitter!!!
    Awesome update!

    I miss playing tennis. I used to play competitively and loved it. It just got to the point where I couldn't find regular playing partner and dropped playing.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Awesome update!

    I miss playing tennis. I used to play competitively and loved it. It just got to the point where I couldn't find regular playing partner and dropped playing.
    some of the old gang who played at garfield park back in the 70's still play. lots of cops and firemen have joined our little clique, tennis is by no means what it was in the 70's, but i have a nice network of guys who are always willing to play!!!

    great game!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    some of the old gang who played at garfield park back in the 70's still play. lots of cops and firemen have joined our little clique, tennis is by no means what it was in the 70's, but i have a nice network of guys who are always willing to play!!!

    great game!!!
    Still using a wood racket?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Still using a wood racket?
    lol...no, right now i am using a head ti.sd titanium. always been partial to head rackets since arthur ashe personally presented me with a head competition racket when i won the njtl age 14 bracket championship in indianapolis. it was a definate step up from the wilson stan smith-woodie i was using at the time, lol. it took talent to use those old woodies!!! todays rackets with the gut/synthetic nylon mix strings are like rocket launchers, plus the sweet spot is 3x bigger!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...no, right now i am using a head ti.sd titanium. always been partial to head rackets since arthur ashe personally presented me with a head competition racket when i won the njtl age 14 bracket championship in indianapolis. it was a definate step up from the wilson stan smith-woodie i was using at the time, lol. it took talent to use those old woodies!!! todays rackets with the gut/synthetic nylon mix strings are like rocket launchers, plus the sweet spot is 3x bigger!!!
    Arthur Ashe? That's quite an accomplishment! I can see where that would shape your future preferences.

    I had a wooden racket that I played with a few times, but my first full-time racket was aluminum.

    Once they started using graphite and composites to make them things definitely changed. The head sizes got so big that it was a little ridiculous.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Arthur Ashe? That's quite an accomplishment! I can see where that would shape your future preferences.

    I had a wooden racket that I played with a few times, but my first full-time racket was aluminum.

    Once they started using graphite and composites to make them things definitely changed. The head sizes got so big that it was a little ridiculous.
    lol...those early model prince rackets were like trampolines!!! the wilson t-200 was the only aluminum racket i ever used, it was powerful, but the sweet spot was very small and miss-hits were very common. have to give jimmy c credit for being able to control it the way he did!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Received 2 sample packs
    took 2 pills on an empty stomach and hit the gym went through my usual upper body workout and felt no stimulating effect at all.
    Thought wow this stuff gives me energy,focus and endurance without any stimulating effects what so ever.
    So I continued to do more sets of dumbbell exercises until I was fatigued which took another 45 mins. or so.
    I hit the exercise bike for 30 mins. Which is normal now after my knee surgery. Watched my heart rate and seen no raise what so ever (never went over 130).
    Next day man I was sore !! Felt great that I was able to get such a great workout with this product and truly agree it is UNCUT and concentrated much better than other products you have to mix with water which makes me feel bloated.
    I took the other 2 pills the on this day too but couldn't workout as hard. Did my sit-ups exercise bike ( 30 mins) and a small leg workout ( which left me sore by the way) quads mostly. Have to be carful after the surgery. Came home with enough energy to clean up the garage !!!
    So I think this is a great product and I will be ordering some in about a month when I'm back on track with my workouts. I need to use up some of these inferior mixes I've got laying around in my recovery stage after surgery.
    Anyone have any questions I'd be happy to hear from you.

  9. In jr high we spent days out there in the heat playing tennis and arguing technicalities. All the older ladies at the club were always trying to enforce some rule about not playing without a shirt, I dunno maybe there were just jealous they couldn't.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HRTthensome View Post
    Received 2 sample packs
    took 2 pills on an empty stomach and hit the gym went through my usual upper body workout and felt no stimulating effect at all.
    Thought wow this stuff gives me energy,focus and endurance without any stimulating effects what so ever.
    So I continued to do more sets of dumbbell exercises until I was fatigued which took another 45 mins. or so.
    I hit the exercise bike for 30 mins. Which is normal now after my knee surgery. Watched my heart rate and seen no raise what so ever (never went over 130).
    Next day man I was sore !! Felt great that I was able to get such a great workout with this product and truly agree it is UNCUT and concentrated much better than other products you have to mix with water which makes me feel bloated.
    I took the other 2 pills the on this day too but couldn't workout as hard. Did my sit-ups exercise bike ( 30 mins) and a small leg workout ( which left me sore by the way) quads mostly. Have to be carful after the surgery. Came home with enough energy to clean up the garage !!!
    So I think this is a great product and I will be ordering some in about a month when I'm back on track with my workouts. I need to use up some of these inferior mixes I've got laying around in my recovery stage after surgery.
    Anyone have any questions I'd be happy to hear from you.
    i agree, i don't get the usual stimmed out feeling either...i just seem to get more done with less effort.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    In jr high we spent days out there in the heat playing tennis and arguing technicalities. All the older ladies at the club were always trying to enforce some rule about not playing without a shirt, I dunno maybe there were just jealous they couldn't.
    as much as i love boobs...not sure i would have wanted to see those old ladies shirtless!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as much as i love boobs...not sure i would have wanted to see those old ladies shirtless!!!!!
    Amen to that!

    Happy St. Patty's day everybody. Just another morning leg workout followed by some yardio for me. Hopefully some of you have more exciting plans!

  13. Great feedback in here! Glad you are seeing such positive results!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Amen to that!

    Happy St. Patty's day everybody. Just another morning leg workout followed by some yardio for me. Hopefully some of you have more exciting plans!
    happy st. pat's back at you.....got my little granddaughter today-
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    happy st. pat's back at you.....got my little granddaughter today-

    Enjoy the time with your granddaughter. Make sure she stays away from your Uncut!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as much as i love boobs...not sure i would have wanted to see those old ladies shirtless!!!!!
    lol t, you have to remember this was jr high when I say "these older ladies"-late 30s early 40s

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    lol t, you have to remember this was jr high when I say "these older ladies"-late 30s early 40s
    hell, why didn't you say so...i know some milfs who i wouldn't mind seeing shirtless!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Enjoy the time with your granddaughter. Make sure she stays away from your Uncut!
    right now she is a bigger boob fan than i am, lol. if it don't have a NIPPLE SHE AINT INTERESTED!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. good morning AM!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good morning AM!!!
    Morning! What's the good word today?

  21. supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Morning! What's the good word today?

    it's a good day to be alive...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's a good day to be alive...
    You know I just started a stim break. Why do you have to rub it in?

  24. Boy do I seem to be battling w/ this multiquote button in this forum lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    played tennis today, again results were very nice...my doubles partner had his own uncut today!!!

    uncut is a fantastic sports performance enhancer, imo. again it seemed like it was harder to get out of breath than it normally is. breathing seemed easier, similar to bronkaid, but not quite the same. reflexes were sharper, and mind muscle connection was top notch, i seemed to be anticipating where the ball was going and seemed to be a step faster getting to the ball and foot work was very good. racket preperation was right on cue even playing against a heavy hitter!!!
    I wish this was around back when I played in basketball leagues. I wasn't too big in using supplements back in the 00's, but this could have helped a lot cardiovascularly. Glad you're enjoying it!

    Quote Originally Posted by HRTthensome View Post
    Received 2 sample packs
    took 2 pills on an empty stomach and hit the gym went through my usual upper body workout and felt no stimulating effect at all.
    Thought wow this stuff gives me energy,focus and endurance without any stimulating effects what so ever.
    So I continued to do more sets of dumbbell exercises until I was fatigued which took another 45 mins. or so.
    I hit the exercise bike for 30 mins. Which is normal now after my knee surgery. Watched my heart rate and seen no raise what so ever (never went over 130).
    Next day man I was sore !! Felt great that I was able to get such a great workout with this product and truly agree it is UNCUT and concentrated much better than other products you have to mix with water which makes me feel bloated.
    I took the other 2 pills the on this day too but couldn't workout as hard. Did my sit-ups exercise bike ( 30 mins) and a small leg workout ( which left me sore by the way) quads mostly. Have to be carful after the surgery. Came home with enough energy to clean up the garage !!!
    So I think this is a great product and I will be ordering some in about a month when I'm back on track with my workouts. I need to use up some of these inferior mixes I've got laying around in my recovery stage after surgery.
    Anyone have any questions I'd be happy to hear from you.
    Glad you received them HRT. Funny thing, once you destroy your workouts with Uncut you feel nothing, but the next morning is when you feel the aftermath.

  25. I agree I could have worked out harder but glad I didn't.
    Im used to having a stimulated feeling also.
    I truly think its magic. Probably because I don't have a lot of experience with pre-workout products that don't have stimulating effects.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HRTthensome View Post
    I agree I could have worked out harder but glad I didn't.
    Im used to having a stimulated feeling also.
    I truly think its magic. Probably because I don't have a lot of experience with pre-workout products that don't have stimulating effects.
    i love using it before work. i operate a flexo in a box factory, talk about multi-tasking. used to have 4-5 man crews, now we have 2!!! i have to run load former while keeping an eye on machine, while checking measurements/glue/ink/folder...ect. i seem to get setups done faster, and the night just goes much smoother and is over in what appears to be shorter amount of time. downtime is always less on uncut, it is kinda like magic, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HRTthensome View Post
    I agree I could have worked out harder but glad I didn't.
    Im used to having a stimulated feeling also.
    I truly think its magic. Probably because I don't have a lot of experience with pre-workout products that don't have stimulating effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i love using it before work. i operate a flexo in a box factory, talk about multi-tasking. used to have 4-5 man crews, now we have 2!!! i have to run load former while keeping an eye on machine, while checking measurements/glue/ink/folder...ect. i seem to get setups done faster, and the night just goes much smoother and is over in what appears to be shorter amount of time. downtime is always less on uncut, it is kinda like magic, lol.
    It's.......................... .............magic!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    It's.......................... .............magic!
    i like david blaine...my wife likes chris angel.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Houdini ........

  30. Quote Originally Posted by HRTthensome View Post
    Houdini ........

    NOW THAT WOULD BE MAGIC....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 07:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Log in
Log in