APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Attachment 76585That t was on the cut
    johnny mac and bjorn borg matches, those were the days!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. taking a day off from uncut today....i have been max dosing, and want to keep tolerance from building!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    taking a day off from uncut today....i have been max dosing, and want to keep tolerance from building!!!
    taking the day off! no wonder its been so dull up in this piece

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yesterdays tennis went so well we reserved cout time for again today....cutting it close are time is from 7-9pm and i have work tonight!!!


    my game was rusty at 1st, not bad for not playing for almost 2 months, but still rusty!!! the rust seemed to come of pretty quickly...my doubles partner even commented on it. after telling him about uncut, i agreed to let him try 2 caps-i believe he was serious when he asked me how he could get a bottle for himself!!!

    again, breathing seemed better. normally i would be winded after a long rally but i seemed to recover more quickly that normal-particularly for not having been playing regularly!!! also again reflexes were improved, this was reflected in my net play where reflexes are very important. also the mind muscle [focus] was spectacular, this in most evident on serving!!! my partner also reported similar effects, and seemed very sold on uncut.


    imo, it doesn't matter what your game is, my money says uncut will improve it!!!
    Awesome feedback so far, T! I like how you are able to use Uncut as a performance aid as opposed to solely pre-workout.

    You deserve a day off after a busy start to this log!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Awesome feedback so far, T! I like how you are able to use Uncut as a performance aid as opposed to solely pre-workout.

    You deserve a day off after a busy start to this log!
    as unique as uncut is, i think results/effects are going to vary from one individual to another. for me, at least so far, uncut has been far more remarkable as a performance aid than pre-workout...at work it was fantastic, for cardio and in particular sports[tennis] it is amazing!!!

    i have noticed improved breathing on uncut, not as much as bronkaid, but noticeable. reflexes are sharper, and my body responds to commands better than i have been used to for awhile now!!! i haven't noticed being any stronger but i am faster/quicker and more responsive to situations when i am on uncut!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as unique as uncut is, i think results/effects are going to vary from one individual to another. for me, at least so far, uncut has been far more remarkable as a performance aid than pre-workout...at work it was fantastic, for cardio and in particular sports[tennis] it is amazing!!!

    i have noticed improved breathing on uncut, not as much as bronkaid, but noticeable. reflexes are sharper, and my body responds to commands better than i have been used to for awhile now!!! i haven't noticed being any stronger but i am faster/quicker and more responsive to situations when i am on uncut!!!
    I agree. It's versatile and not everybody is going to react the same. Mr.Cooper69 said he didn't get the crazy focus that most people are noting but his ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.

    I guess that just goes to show why it's important to try things for yourself and not take someone else's word for it or judge it by the label.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I agree. It's versatile and not everybody is going to react the same. Mr.Cooper69 said he didn't get the crazy focus that most people are noting but his ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.

    I guess that just goes to show why it's important to try things for yourself and not take someone else's word for it or judge it by the label.
    indeed...i am very happy with my results, but they are mine nobody else can have them, lol!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. sorry for the late update, it's been one of those day's:


    had a rough night at work last night, but i was determined to go weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building. i was only going to take 2 caps, but after having such a tiring time at work i needed the extra boost. i honestly feel breathing is improved on uncut, i noticed it playing tennis, doing treadmill and today doing stairs. it also seems that over time uncut is improving my endurance, or maybe it is the easier breathing or the way my body just seems to move better on uncut. at any rate, i did the 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights easier than i did the last time. i really didn't feel much of the stim effect that i am used to, just more intensity to get the job done. i didn't time myself, but it seemed like i was done faster than usual...i know it sounds a little crazy, but time seems to slow down on uncut, you get things done in what seems like much less time.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  9. Re: APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    as to the bedroom...we will see!!! it is the weekend, you know!!!!
    Ahh-hum.. awaiting update. Tell me all the juicy details. Wife got me sleeping on the couch so I can use a good erotic read



    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ahh-hum.. awaiting update. Tell me all the juicy details. Wife got me sleeping on the couch so I can use a good erotic read



    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    well josh, life has been good lately. when my wife and i are both in the mood for sex at the same time it makes for a good time....lets just say a good time was had by all, lol. wood has been harder than usual!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Great updates so far BigT! Glad it's improving your "daily" activities /nudge

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Great updates so far BigT! Glad it's improving your "daily" activities /nudge
    indeed...i think my favorite is before work, i took 3 caps before work last night and again had great results.

    uncut is like a time warp, time seems to be going really slow because i am getting so much done, but i look at the clock and it's time to go home!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Is it the red or the blue pill Morpheus?? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    indeed...i think my favorite is before work, i took 3 caps before work last night and again had great results.

    uncut is like a time warp, time seems to be going really slow because i am getting so much done, but i look at the clock and it's time to go home!!!
    Same here! I have been working on a huge project at work and Uncut is what's getting me through it. I am starting to notice some decent appetite suppression too. I just get in the zone and work for hours at a time. It is going to make my upcoming stim break that much harder to tolerate!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Same here! I have been working on a huge project at work and Uncut is what's getting me through it. I am starting to notice some decent appetite suppression too. I just get in the zone and work for hours at a time. It is going to make my upcoming stim break that much harder to tolerate!
    stim break? i don't understand, explain that to me!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. It's where you "break" out the really heavy stuff!! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    stim break? i don't understand, explain that to me!!!
    I need two weeks off to break my Uncut addiction. If I don't take a break, I will run out and turn to selling my body to get more.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I need two weeks off to break my Uncut addiction. If I don't take a break, I will run out and turn to selling my body to get more.

    lol...i doubt dirk will let you run out!!!

    i think my wife would leave me and boss would fire me if i took 2 weeks off stims, i would be a cranky mofo!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. I wouldn't leave my cave.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I wouldn't leave my cave.
    hanging upside down by your feet, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. You spying on me big fella?? Heck, you're the night owl in this bunch. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You spying on me big fella?? Heck, you're the night owl in this bunch. Lol
    i am the owl, you are the batman!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  23. Re: APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i doubt dirk will let you run out!!!

    i think my wife would leave me and boss would fire me if i took 2 weeks off stims, i would be a cranky mofo!!!!
    Not too mention the headaches... ughh caffeine withdraw headaches are the worst!

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. late but subbed.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Not too mention the headaches... ughh caffeine withdraw headaches are the worst!

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    First week I feel like hammered sh!t.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    First week I feel like hammered sh!t.
    i wouldn't know, a day is my limit!!!

    running errands with the wife today, she was complaining about not spending enough time with her...obladi oblida. i said we could just stay home and have sex, she said is that all i ever think about. i said i would have to think about it....thats the kind of day i have had, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i wouldn't know, a day is my limit!!!
    not surprised bigt sounds like you have a full life- what with family time, work, 50 some reviews, providing food from your garden, Name:  imagesCAKL2ZW8.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  5.1 KB@ am, & dominating on the tennis court couple times a week...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    not surprised bigt sounds like you have a full life- what with family time, work, 50 some reviews, providing food from your garden, bdoc @ am, & dominating on the tennis court couple times a week...
    you wouldn't believe how busy i stay, but it really is a bad habit to use stims as much as i do instead of sleep!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you wouldn't believe how busy i stay, but it really is a bad habit to use stims as much as i do instead of sleep!!!
    Busy is good, but you need some sleep!

    Starting my stim break this weekend, so wish me luck. I have already penciled in a 3-day headache and cleared my schedule!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Busy is good, but you need some sleep!

    Starting my stim break this weekend, so wish me luck. I have already penciled in a 3-day headache and cleared my schedule!
    lol...good luck!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in