Formutech's Endurance BCAA Plus hooks up with CrossFit

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
27year old 165 lbs

I have been training with CrossFit for about 17 months now. I do follow the mainsite for the most part but il posting my workout daily and how I feel endurance helps. Endurance sounds like a perfect addition to my training, I'm very excited to get this started!

image-781198899.jpg

Unlike standard BCAA powders, ENDURANCE adds Beta Alanine and Creatinol- O-Phosphate This combination on dramatically speeds and targets absorption directly into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles and Creatinol- O-Phosphate increase contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Initial thoughts

Sipping on endurance this afternoon in preparation for a hero WOD ill have this evening.

Being melon flavor in expected a red color, surprised when it mixed green. One scoop with 20 oz of water as directed, mixed very easily with very little remaining but that soon dissolved as well. The flavor is very good and sweet but not too sweet. It is kind of light and refreshing!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in on it!

everyone loves the flavor!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I was just sipping on the new flavor today trying to decide if this is IT! I believe it is.
That's pretty exciting! I'll be glued to my mailbox looking for it ;) lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I was just sipping on the new flavor today trying to decide if this is IT! I believe it is.
Pineapple/Orange... Mango... Vodka/Cranberry... Captain/Coke?? Did I guess right?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pineapple/Orange... Mango... Vodka/Cranberry... Captain/Coke?? Did I guess right?
Vodka cranberry! Trash the weights and get trashed simultaneously!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks tasty some kind of orange flavor.
Sad day, formutech nutrition rep doesn't have a company shaker
What is even more sad is the guy that owns the company doesn't have a Formutech shaker either!! I just mixed some up working on different flavors. Shakers are coming soon!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! Flavor wise!

Can you recommend any time of day you preferred to take endurance? Like how long beer or after a workout to most beneficial.
I like to drink it with my pre workout, and then have another scoop to sip on during the workout

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is even more sad is the guy that owns the company doesn't have a Formutech shaker either!! I just mixed some up working on different flavors. Shakers are coming soon!
I weep for you. lol!! times are tough, eh?

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Blasphemy, ill be looking for that shaker !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
badda boom!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
3/06/13

Hero WOD today! This wasn't near as bad as some of the others but the wall climbs were murder especially after all the rope climbs yesterday.

U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Adrian Elizalde, 30, of North Bend, Oregon, assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), based in Fort Lewis, Washington, died on August 23, 2007, in Baghdad, Iraq, of wounds sustained from an improvised explosive device. He is survived by his parents, Jorge and Teresa Elizalde, sister Rachel, and daughter Sydney Grace.

[size=+2]
"Adrian"
Seven rounds for time of:15:24 3 Forward rolls
5 Wall climbs
7 Toes to bar
9 Box jumps, 30" box

[youtube]maJWkGvM5rc[/youtube] [/size]
[/center]

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
First day with Endurance was good, can't wait to get the full benefit from it!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Think ill throw in the sample of volatile today for the open WOD 13.1

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think ill throw in the sample of volatile today for the open WOD 13.1
DO IT! Thats what I do every day. I mix them up and pound it 30 mins before I lift.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but do you drink the Endurance and Volatile also? LOL :lmao:
Yeah, I mix them up, then pound it, then I chug the Endurance/Volatile mix while I'm waiting on it to go down. Then I lift.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
3/07/13

As I'm sure most know the crossfit games are among us I did not sign up to compete but I like to see how I compare.

I took Volatile with my endurance bcaa today and wow! I felt like my legs were weightless! It was definitely a great combination. Besides the restless legs if I sat still got a minute it was AWESOME!!

[size=+2]
CrossFit Games Open 13.1
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 17 minutes of:143
40 Burpees
75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
30 Burpees
135 pound Snatch, 30 reps
20 Burpees
165 pound Snatch, 30 reps
10 burpees
210 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible

[youtube]pJC0-J7XDc[/youtube]

This video was shot before the WOD, during the WOD my snatches were much tighter because I was loose and ready to go. I didn't expect to make it through the 135 snatches, but surprised my self! [/size]​

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/07/13

As I'm sure most know the crossfit games are among us I did not sign up to compete but I like to see how I compare.

I took Volatile with my endurance bcaa today and wow! I felt like my legs were weightless! It was definitely a great combination. Besides the restless legs if I sat still got a minute it was AWESOME!!

CrossFit Games Open 13.1
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 17 minutes of:143
40 Burpees
75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
30 Burpees
135 pound Snatch, 30 reps
20 Burpees
165 pound Snatch, 30 reps
10 burpees
210 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJC0-J7XDc">YouTube Link</a>

This video was shot before the WOD, during the WOD my snatches were much tighter because I was loose and ready to go. I didn't expect to make it through the 135 snatches, but surprised my self!
Damn video won't work on my phone. I'm going to check it later though. That sounds hard core

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Sorry it was a bad link this one should work

[youtube]_pJC0-J7XDc[/youtube]

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Sorry it was a bad link , this one should work

[youtube]_pJC0-J7XDc[/youtube]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry it was a bad link this one should work

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pJC0-J7XDc">YouTube Link</a>
Intense!!! Good tunes too

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! If you don't mind my asking, what's a burpee?

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
One of the most hated movements in crossfit!

To perform a burpee with a pushup, you will begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you (1). Kick your feet back, while simultaneously lowering yourself into the bottom portion of a pushup. Your arms will not be extended. (2). Immediately return your feet to the squat position, while simultaneously pushing "up" with your arms. You will perform a pushup as you return your feet to the squat position (3). Leap up as high as possible from the squat position (4). Repeat, moving as fast as possible.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh. I didn't want to assume it was the exercise in the vid. Sounds difficult as hell to make that fluid.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
3/08/13

Great workout yesterday was able to get all 15 reps without dropping on my 5th round!
[size=+2]
Barbell Bench Press
230X5
230X5
230x5
250x2
250x2
265X3
[youtube]IQhGEyWoVfs[/youtube]
I have to work on keeping my butt on the bench. It popped up a couple of times but i tried to get it back down.

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:5 rounds +15 pull ups

15 Chest to bar pull-ups
30 second Ring L-sit hold

[youtube]PFnyqHX8v-w[/youtube]
I kept strict pull ups through round 3 then starting kipping because my strength was gone! The L-sits were MURDER, I broke them into sets of 10 seconds and even some fives! [/size]​

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/08/13
Great workout yesterday was able to get all 15 reps without dropping on my 5th round!
Barbell Bench Press
230X5
230X5
230x5
250x2
250x2
265X3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhGEyWoVfs">YouTube Link</a>
I have to work on keeping my butt on the bench. It popped up a couple of times but i tried to get it back down.

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:5 rounds +15 pull ups

15 Chest to bar pull-ups
30 second Ring L-sit hold

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnyqHX8v-w">YouTube Link</a>
I kept strict pull ups through round 3 then starting kipping because my strength was gone! The L-sits were MURDER, I broke them into sets of 10 seconds and even some fives!
No one can say you don't give it 110% brother! That's how I go, balls to the walls every day every set

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
3/12/13

Sipped on 1 serving of Endurance throughout the day and had a serving 20 minutes pre workout. By now I have been taking it enough to really feel it and today I had a great workout. I didn't feel like working out when I got to the gym but after a good warm up and 1 round in I was good to go!

[size=+2]
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:13

185 pound Deadlift, 5 reps

Sprint 100 yards

[/size]​

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/12/13
Sipped on 1 serving of Endurance throughout the day and had a serving 20 minutes pre workout. By now I have been taking it enough to really feel it and today I had a great workout. I didn't feel like working out when I got to the gym but after a good warm up and 1 round in I was good to go!

Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:13

185 pound Deadlift, 5 reps

Sprint 100 yards
Those sprints alone would kick my ass

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
3/13/13

I disliked every aspect of this WOD! I scaled it down to 165. The overhead walk was probably this easiest for me. The lunges were absolutely horrible, my cheeks are so tender today! The farmer carry was so frustrating because I had to regrip several time each trip to find the balance.

[size=+2]
Three rounds for time of:17:37
165 pound barbell Overhead walk, 50 yards
165 pound barbell Walking lunge, 25 yards
95 pound barbells Farmer carry, 50 yards [/size]​