RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V - AnabolicMinds.com

RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

So here I go for my second log and try with a Finaflex product. I'm going to be using the 1 Alpha for four weeks and then adding in the Epi-V for the final four weeks.

I'm looking forward to this run and have been planning this for a few months already.

Supps used will be

Opti v Multi-V 3x daily
    Fish oil 6 caps split 3x a day
    BCAA and Glutamine blend between meals 3x daily
    Taurine every morning
    ON Gold standard whey
    Purus labs Condense
    Glucosamine and chondriton with msm

For pct will be using Revolution black
    Daa
    A-HD for AI

Name:  image-547333332.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  482.9 KB

Will try to update daily or as often as humanly possible. Also workouts and diet will be added as well. Pics coming up later tonight. I gained a lot of bf percentage but will get it together during this run. Walk with me as it will get serious real fast.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In first for the "rush". Kill this cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    In first for the "rush". Kill this cycle.
    Thnx for joining its going to get funky I promise you that.....
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-1337098650.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  331.2 KB

Name:  image-4240049160.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  344.3 KB

Name:  image-3880515269.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  360.9 KB

Name:  image-2533040307.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  436.1 KB

Name:  image-3280970223.jpg
Size:  344.6 KB

Name:  image-2419070208.jpg
Size:  364.7 KB

These are a few photos to start. I have crappy lighting and would like to learn to pose a lot better, so I can take better pics. I'm really hoping this run helps me gain some size in areas I need help in. I'm going to crank up my workout volume and possibly add in a extra workout in this some place to work on my weak points. Tomorrow will be a chest and Triceps workout day. I ended last week with legs so this week chest is first. Also starting 1 Alpha tomorrow. First week will start with one pill am and one pm. Diet adjustments will be made as I go. Mainly eating clean foods. One day a week on leg day will indulge on my grandmas food pre workout. So until tomorrow. Weigh in upon waking.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!
    Independent Review
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So in on the rush.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In!
    Glad to have you here. Feel free to chime in any advice" I'm still fairly new to the game." Fun times on the way.

Competition bound 2014
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    So in on the rush.
    Thnx for the support. Planning on killing this shizz for sure.

Competition bound 2014
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post

Glad to have you here. Feel free to chime in any advice" I'm still fairly new to the game." Fun times on the way.
    Whenever you got questions just toss em out there!
    Independent Review
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is going to be interesting.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice base with which to construct, let's do this
    i know you requested some nutritional help from me..what i'd like you to do is read over the source i sent you, then list your food choices here and we can critique
    simply moving to the solid choices you listed and eliminating the simple sugars is a great place to start
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice base with which to construct, let's do this
    i know you requested some nutritional help from me..what i'd like you to do is read over the source i sent you, then list your food choices here and we can critique
    simply moving to the solid choices you listed and eliminating the simple sugars is a great place to start
    Rush. Listen to Snags. He is one of the best on the AM boards. Super helpful and all around "caring" rep.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So this morning weighed in at 201.5 after dropping off the kids at the pool. I down my first cap along with multi fish oil, glucosamine.

Breakfast was 1/2 cup oatmeal uncooked and four whole eggs.
    1 whey protein shake.

So I officially said bye to all dairy products and added sugar this morning. I'm going to be tightening up diet gradually to gain as much lean muscle as possible. I'm fortunate enough to be on vacation this week so it's going to be fun filled for me. I'm going to have lots of time on my hands to get in some cooking and prepping.
    Off to the gym.

Competition bound 2014
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rush. Listen to Snags. He is one of the best on the AM boards. Super helpful and all around "caring" rep.
    He is the best, that's why I recruited him. Even though we have different dieting styles I adhere to his advice very dilligently about content. Nobody can use food as precisely as he does.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great workout today.

Chest and triceps

DB Incline press
    2 warm up set
    3 working sets

Flat bench DB press
    4 working sets

Decline Barbell press
    4 working sets

Incline DB Flyes
    4 working sets

Dips
    4 sets B.W.

Triceps ext.
    4 working sets

Over head tricep ext.
    4 working sets

Felt good today used comfortable weight for all sets and focused on form, and properly squeezing muscle worked for sets.

Diet

Post work out 8oz chicken breast
    2 cups salad mix
    2 tbs light caesar
    Multi fish oil
    Whey protein shake.

Dinner 5pm
    1 cup brown rice
    1/4 chicken white meat only baked.
    1/2 cup California blend veggies
    BCAA Glutamine blend
    1 cup light cranberry juice
    1 cap 1 alpha

Snack around 8pm

1 cup Greek yogurt and mixed nuts

Before bed
    Multi, fish oil, zma
    1 whey protein shake

Competition bound 2014
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Doing well I see. You drank that whey shake right after workout, right? (Within 30 min window). Just curious.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Doing well I see. You drank that whey shake right after workout, right? (Within 30 min window). Just curious.
    Yes sir I did. My whey shake is in the gym bag and I always drink on the way out of the gym.
    Weight upon waking this morning 202.6.
    Today I will be sprinting for my cardio.
    100 m sprints with 1 min rest in between sprints.
    I will be doing ten at the 100m and ten at the 50m. Also doing some basketball speed drills like the suicide drill and also my personal favorite the full court five( five times down an back full court in under a minute)
    After running I will be working legs.

Breakfast
    1 whole wheat English muffin
    3 whole eggs
    1 whey protein shake
    Multi, fish oil, glucosamine
    1 Alpha

Great weather here in So. Flo for running outside.

Competition bound 2014
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Good job on the diet. Jealous of your weather! Lol
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can't wait for it to warm up here - get my tennis back on
    so you do your leg work after all that running around huh? wow, bad man, you a champ
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

so you do your leg work after all that running around huh? wow, bad man, you a champ
    I'm used to that way of working out as I used to play basketball on teams and that was our workout regimen. This time around I don't just want to make gains in the weight room. I would also like to see if the 1 Alpha will help me to increase my sprint times.

Competition bound 2014
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good job on the diet. Jealous of your weather! Lol
    I moved from New England an this has honestly been the best idea I've ever had. Winter is the best down here.

Competition bound 2014
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I'm used to that way of working out as I used to play basketball on teams and that was our workout regimen. This time around I don't just want to make gains in the weight room. I would also like to see if the 1 Alpha will help me to increase my sprint times.
    gotchya
    with that in mind: prolly would behoove you to put your weight work in first, then your cardio fyi
    when you do cardio first (esp sprinting) you are depleting yourself of energies better put towards building muscle
    normally i wouldn't mention this, just tell you to do whatever you like, but if it's money time let's get everything in order
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

gotchya
    with that in mind: prolly would behoove you to put your weight work in first, then your cardio fyi
    when you do cardio first (esp sprinting) you are depleting yourself of energies better put towards building muscle
    normally i wouldn't mention this, just tell you to do whatever you like, but if it's money time let's get everything in order
    I appreciate that very much. I will incorporate that for my next sprint session. I appreciate the help very much,Any time you feel add in your opinion have at it. it's nice to have someone there to help.
    I had an excellent go this morning though. No timing as of yet on sprints but most definitely feel great after running today. Legs tonight at 5 pm. Now off to eat.

Competition bound 2014
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Couldn't make the gym at night as my car didn't make it. I felt hurt they only give you pennies on the dollar for your car when junking it. Blew the motor and it wasn't worth the fix.

So instead while stuck home I made food.
    Had a great meal after run though and felt great throughout the day. Bought a foam roller and It helped relieved car issues. Also was missing it for home.

After run
    Whey protein shake
    1 multi, fish oil
    BCAA Glutamine blend
    1 cup cranberry juice
    1 cup Greek yogurt
    1/2 cup mixed berries
    1/4 cup granola

Lunch
    2- 6oz chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup black beans
    1-1/2 cup romaine
    2 tbs light ranch dressing

Dinner
    1 cap of 1 Alpha
    12 inch tuna on wheat
    Pickles spinach lettuce cucumbers
    Banana peppers.
    1 cup orange juice

Snack
    2tbs peanut butter
    2 rice cakes

Pm supps
    Multi, fish oil, zma,

Overall a good day even with the loss of my car. As of yet nothing to report on impact of 1 Alpha. Not expected by me at day 2. Still capping dose at 1 am 1 pm until 2nd week. When I will start 2 caps am and pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Competition bound 2014
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

if you are splitting up your sprinting/cardio away from weight training that's great - cannot beat two seperate sessions versus combining all in one session, for better body comp/increased benefits

aaaand another nissan bites the dust i see, sorry to hear about this for you
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Im in, hopefully your able to find yourself another car.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

if you are splitting up your sprinting/cardio away from weight training that's great - cannot beat two seperate sessions versus combining all in one session, for better body comp/increased benefits

aaaand another nissan bites the dust i see, sorry to hear about this for you
    One of my ideas for increase in activity when I need it, is some high intensity work am on off days. 20 minute interval sessions should do the trick.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    One of my ideas for increase in activity when I need it, is some high intensity work am on off days. 20 minute interval sessions should do the trick.
    you reading my book or what big guy?
    page right outta my tome, that is..i have no need for LISS whatsoever
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

you reading my book or what big guy?
    page right outta my tome, that is..i have no need for LISS whatsoever
    Well I figure with all the walking I do, if you I add something it should be totally different in intensity. I mean I walk to and from work and to the gym that's just part of my life I don't even really niotice it but it has benefits no doubt. It is very convenient as I just look it as the way I comute. Adding something higher in intensity for shorter periods just makes sense. I enjoy walking so that's fine but I hate indoor cardio so if I do it it will be short periods. When the weather is good I could do the speed walk to the top of Mount Royal, really grueling and nicer than bein inside. I hate jogging.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

You would play tennis
    Independent Review
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Just keep at it Rush. Sometime in week two youre gonna be like "holy shyt, I'm a Gawd!"

Independent Review
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well I figure with all the walking I do, if you I add something it should be totally different in intensity. I mean I walk to and from work and to the gym that's just part of my life I don't even really niotice it but it has benefits no doubt. It is very convenient as I just look it as the way I comute. Adding something higher in intensity for shorter periods just makes sense. I enjoy walking so that's fine but I hate indoor cardio so if I do it it will be short periods. When the weather is good I could do the speed walk to the top of Mount Royal, really grueling and nicer than bein inside. I hate jogging.
    oh i'm not knocking it my man, simply trying to say i don't add it in my totals or consider it "exercise" really, because it didn't appeal to my intense mental side
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So today was a non gym day. Couldn't workout due to not having a car. But tomorrow I will be getting a rental in the morning. So back to the gym double time. I'm good on rest for the rest of this week though.
    Diet wasn't to good either today. I didn't really feel like eating today. Quick breakfast of 5 eggs an a whole wheat bagel
    1 alpha in the am
    Multi, fish oil, glucosamine
    Whey protein shake

No snacks today just food

Lunch was same as dinner chicken salad 2 tbs of light Italian.

Competition bound 2014
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Sorry bout the car bro. Shyt happens sometimes that just seems to stop us in our tracks. Glad to hear you're still motivated though. Hope it works out tomorrow. Keep us posted
    Independent Review
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Sorry that the car died. May I suggest if you can't make it to the gym that you use bodyweight exercises. If your children are around (I assume they are younger) use them as your weights:

Push-ups with them on your back. Curl with one hanging in your wrist. Etc

It'll get them involved with working out and give you the "weights" you need. Sounds funny but that's how my now 24 year old got into working out. Lol
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

If your children are around (I assume they are younger) use them as your weights
    is why i like kenpo so much - he keeps all grounded with such wisdom as assuming our kids are younger than us

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def gonna follow this. Finaflex products just work. And I am very interested in Epi-V. New formula coming soon I've heard..
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

is why i like kenpo so much - he keeps all grounded with such wisdom as assuming our kids are younger than us

You mean your teens don't work out with you?! Can't do push-ups with one or two on your back?! Snags, plan this next time they are at your house. I'm sure they'll love it! LOLROF
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sorry that the car died. May I suggest if you can't make it to the gym that you use bodyweight exercises. If your children are around (I assume they are younger) use them as your weights:

Push-ups with them on your back. Curl with one hanging in your wrist. Etc

It'll get them involved with working out and give you the "weights" you need. Sounds funny but that's how my now 24 year old got into working out. Lol
    I'm back to driving so I will use the gym. I only have a 7yr old and he does push ups pull ups and exercises regularly as I coach youth basketball teams. I'm extremely active on a daily basis. I'm excited to hit the iron today. I noticed that when away from the gym I become irritable. Working out helps me find peace. Also helps relieve everyday stress. My older relatives can't understand how I enjoy punishing my body as they say. Lol....
    Legs and shoulders for today.
    Weight 202.5 upon waking

Morning supps
    1 cap of 1 Alpha, multi, fish oil, glucosamine
    Whey protein shake
    1 bowl of grits

Competition bound 2014
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

I'm back to driving so I will use the gym. I only have a 7yr old and he does push ups pull ups and exercises regularly as I coach youth basketball teams. I'm extremely active on a daily basis. I'm excited to hit the iron today. I noticed that when away from the gym I become irritable. Working out helps me find peace. Also helps relieve everyday stress. My older relatives can't understand how I enjoy punishing my body as they say. Lol....
    Legs and shoulders for today.
    Weight 202.5 upon waking

Morning supps
    1 cap of 1 Alpha, multi, fish oil, glucosamine
    Whey protein shake
    1 bowl of grits
    The gym is the same way for me. Its my getaway and allows me to let things from the day dissapear. Its my place of zen!

Glad to hear you are back driving!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. People with Crepitus in the knee and Celadrin/Cissus.
    By StanChampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 06:42 PM
  5. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:40 AM