RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. I've been missing for a few days but I'm back stronger than ever. This week was excellent for me as far as training went. I took Friday as a rest day and got back to it today. Weight upon waking was 205.3 which is up two pounds from start and it was the same yesterday as well. This is the end of my 1st week at 4 caps a day of the 1 Alpha. Libido is up, endurance is up high, also recovery between workouts is starting to be faster. As far as strength starting to show some improvement but I'm sure next week will be great. I'm just about two weeks in. Next Monday to be exact. I'm enjoying the 1 Alpha experience. The fact that I can recover faster is definitely a plus to me. I can get more accomplished in a week, every body part twice a week. I feel fuller in general. I have been eating at maintenance but am planning to increase quite a bit for the last two weeks. I will be implementing heavier weights more drop sets and supersets into my routine as of next week. I will either grow or die. lmaoo....

today I worked the back and biceps which was fun my endurance is through the roof. I timed my workout from locker room to finish and it was 2hrs and 20 minutes. craziness, as I'm one to be finished in under an hr at all times. I was annoyed with the fixed cardio so I chose to do something different today

warm up
    pull ups, dips, leg raise ss 4 sets of 15 each exercise with 1 min rest in between sets.

then 5 sets of 12 reps deadlifts no gas today. lol
    bent over rows with BB 5 sets of 15 reps.
    seated rows 5 sets of 12
    rear delt on machine 5 sets of 15
    lat pulldowns 5 sets of 12
    close grip pulldowns 5 sets of 12
    wide grip pull ups 5 sets of 10
    bb curl 5 sets of 10
    incline db curl 5 sets 12,12,12,8
    hammer curls 5 sets of 10
    reverse curls 5 sets 12,12,10,10,8
    preacher curl on machine 4 sets of 12
    last set was a dropset.
    great workout nice and slow negative and focused on squeezes.
    will edit have to take my wife to dinner.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Daannggggg talk about volume!! I love it and am a huge volume guy myself.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Weight upon waking was 205.2

Today was a good day half a gainer shake for breakfast then hit the gym for legs.
    Great workout again my endurance is crazy right now.
    Warmup was a pull up dip leg raise ss. 4 sets till failure
    Angled leg press ss with calf raise
    5 sets 15,15,12,12,12
    Increasing two plates at a time.

Leg extensions single leg 5 sets of 15 reps per leg.

Lying leg curl 5 sets 15,15,12,12,11

Calf raises 4 sets of 20

BB squat 5 sets 15,12,12,10,10
    Heaviest set was 295lbs which was the last set. 1 alpha has my work outs lasting long as ever

Walking lunges with 35lb DB 5 sets 25 yds

I was spent after this so didn't work shoulders today. Tomorrow morning will make up shoulders

Name:  image-986694234.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  561.6 KB

This was my post workout meal with a whey protein shake. It did the job.

Noticing I'm feeling hungrier more the past three days. No sides as of yet libido is up. Endurance is most noticeable change to date. I am starting to notice a strength increase creeping in though. I know this week will be lots of fun and I'm sure to enjoy it, and put up some very good numbers for myself. Anyone have any good suggestions for a good product for joints?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

4. my kind of exercises..my kind of meal..
    who is this guy??

5. Food Nazi approved
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Anyone have any good suggestions for a good product for joints?
    Achilles was wonderful for me..
    much more complete and in-depth than just plain cissus q - altho cissus would certainly be good place to start

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Achilles was wonderful for me..
    much more complete and in-depth than just plain cissus q - altho cissus would certainly be good place to start
    IForce Joint Help or Antaeus Achilles.
  8. Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Achilles is my staple joint supplement.

9. weight upon waking 205.7
    all supps in check. non workout day for me today, 45 mins baasketball for cardio. Cals were at 3500 for the day. foam rolled body parts were a workout in its own right. so until tomorrow chest triceps shoulder workout.

Competition bound 2014
  10. Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    weight upon waking 205.7
    all supps in check. non workout day for me today, 45 mins baasketball for cardio. Cals were at 3500 for the day. foam rolled body parts were a workout in its own right. so until tomorrow chest triceps shoulder workout.
    Foam rolling makes me sweat something fierce! That stuff is no joke.

11. We need to come up with a good joint supp...

12. So I've been away from the gym due to not feeling well all this week. Weight is up though 207.3 which is good with having the cold. Going to the gym today through Sunday to make up for my missed days. I'm actually excited as ever

Competition bound 2014

13. was wondering where you been man..damn sickness anyway
    back on track, go get it!

14. Yes, have to be extra careful of exposing yourself to cold and flu virus while on cycle. Was told your immune system is weakened while on cycle. Get better soon.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, have to be extra careful of exposing yourself to cold and flu virus while on cycle. Was told your immune system is weakened while on cycle. Get better soon.
    Yah seems to be the case...

16. Didn't get the opportunity to post last night after workout. It was great once I got in the doors of the gym. I have come to the conclusion that basic cardio is not for me. I'm either going to play basketball or sprint. Only warmup max 10 minutes on any machine or until I get a light sweat.
    Chest only as I didn't have enough time to finish workout.
    Dips 4 sets until failure

Incline DB press 1 warmup set of 20 reps then 5 working sets 12,12,10,10,8 increasing 10lbs per set.
    Flat bench DB press 5 sets 12,12,10,10,7
    The seven was a pr at 115lb DB. I was excited as I only put up that number for two times max before cycle. This lift was great for my self confidence and also gave me the swollen chest look instantly.
    Decline BB bench press 15,12,10,10,8
    Didn't set a PR but but I'm sure I could've if I pushed for it. 305lbs For the last set felt light yesterday. Going to try and record all PR lifts from now on.
    Incline Flyes 15,12,12,10,10
    Crazy pump by this time. Veins popping out crazy an that's unusual for me. It's been pretty consistent for the past week and a half.
    Pec deck machine
    Under hand cable pulls 12,12,10,10
    I was so pumped that it actually was a bad thing.

All supps in order to date
    4 caps 1 alpha 2 am 2 pm
    3 opti men daily breakfast lunch and dinner
    1 tbs glucosamine and chondriton
    2 caps taurine
    2 organ shield
    Whey protein
    Fish oil
    Cals at maintenance at 3300 on workout days add 700 cals

Ended here time of workout was close to an hour. Sad I had to leave but I'm a father first so duty called.
    I'm definitely feeling stronger looking bigger and recovering faster. Previously if I would've went for a max the next day I would be extremely sore and today I'm fine and ready to lift again.
    Having no sides to mention except extreme thirst and a small joint discomfort. I'm enjoying the current four caps a day. Two weeks left then bridging to the Epi-V. For the second month will post pics and measurements at the end of the 1 alpha. Then again at the end of epi-v.
    Today will get back bi's and Tri's.

Competition bound 2014

17. great update rush! glad to see you back in the saddle again

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that basic cardio is not for me.
    bout time LOL

I'm either going to play basketball or sprint. Only warmup max 10 minutes on any machine or until I get a light sweat.
    d00d - i think we are either long-lost twins, or..
    you been spying on me wayyyy too long
    waiting for you to say you're going out to play some tennis next....

18. Workouts should be limited to an hour so that you go hard all the way through. Most time after 1 hour is wasted, you can't go longer than that at the proper intensity.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Workouts should be limited to an hour so that you go hard all the way through. Most time after 1 hour is wasted, you can't go longer than that at the proper intensity.
    I lift four hours at a time. Broscience!
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    great update rush! glad to see you back in the saddle again

bout time LOL

d00d - i think we are either long-lost twins, or..
    you been spying on me wayyyy too long
    waiting for you to say you're going out to play some tennis next....

lol. I am learning more and more about what works for me. I Don't see why I shouldn't be spying on you lol. Your training and food choices are on point. I wish I could play tennis.

Competition bound 2014

21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I lift four hours at a time. Broscience!
    I feel you on this one. My workouts take long to complete, but my intensity is great throughout.

Competition bound 2014

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post

I feel you on this one. My workouts take long to complete, but my intensity is great throughout.
    Totally fukin around Rush. I'm a "never more than 90 min" kinda guy. Shyt I wish I could lift four hours straight and still recover and grow
    Independent Review

23. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Totally fukin around Rush. I'm a "never more than 90 min" kinda guy. Shyt I wish I could lift four hours straight and still recover and grow
    The truth is though if you aim on keeping your workouts shorter but getting just as much done or almost you will be more successful in a bodybuilding senese.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

The truth is though if you aim on keeping your workouts shorter but getting just as much done or almost you will be more successful in a bodybuilding senese.
    I'm sure I can get the workout times shorter. I will try this today. I will time myself and see if this works well for me.

Competition bound 2014

25. less than 60 (and preferably ~45min) for me
    several ways to speed up the workout

26. I'm sure you guys all work out by yourself. I usually have a family member with me. I'm going to start to go alone again.

Competition bound 2014

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm sure you guys all work out by yourself. I usually have a family member with me
    ah yes - i do fly solo indeed
    makes it harder to keep good pace with two ppl for sure (and is one of the reasons i avoid - not a lot of ppl can keep up!), but you can still focus on eliminating all wasted time, and rushing thru

28. Subbed up
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

29. Yah there are ways it you work well together, no chit chat though....plenty time for that when I am done.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Subbed up
    Nice to have you in.

Competition bound 2014
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 12:46 PM
  4. People with Crepitus in the knee and Celadrin/Cissus.
    By StanChampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:40 AM