RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The gym is my kinda party
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Yesterday's workout was great got to focus on my back. This is a area in which I feel improvement is necessary. I warmed up on the bike for a good ten minutes. Didn't get a chance to dead lift though it seemed every time I looked there was someone there.

Started with four sets of bw pull ups
    Wide grip all done until failure

Lat pull down 4 sets wide grip
    15,12,10,10 at 75% of 1RM

Pull downs palms facing each other
    15,12,12,10 at 75% of 1RM

High rows done on pull down machine
    15,12,10,10 at 75% of 1RM

Rows on machine
    15,12,12,10 at 70% of 1RM

Just had time for this due to schedule. Today I will be back in the gym. Full workout today.

This morning weight at 201.8
    1 cap 1 alpha upon waking along with supps.
    Whey protein shake
    3 egg whites 1 whole egg scramble.
    Mixed with 1 cup California blend veggies.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Are your back issues more to do with thickness or width ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Are your back issues more to do with thickness or width ?
    Most definitely width.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

So yesterday was just a cardio day for me. played full court basketball for over an hour. about four games to be exact.
    weighed in yesterday at 203.1 I had a good day of eating as family was around. I ate close to 3400 cals for the day. I stayed away from grandmas food which was extremely difficult for me. I haven't been eating rice, potatoes, pasta, etc. lately so quality of food is alot better. I did feel a decrease of energy in the first few days of doing so. I even found myself napping a few days. Saturday was the last day of 2 caps of 1 Alpha a day.
    Foam rolling on a daily basis to help the keep the blood flowing.

1st week of 1 Alpha not to much to write about. I was dosing at 2 caps a day for the first week so im sure the second week at 4 a day will bring some added benefit. I'm not expecting any miracles or magic tricks. Im going to put in the hard work to try to build some muscle and drop body fat throughout. I am however noticing that I have been extremely thirsty this week in particular. I try to stay at a gallon or more regularly. Ive increased to two gallons as of weds afternoon.

Sunday the 10th

As I had mentioned above started capping at 4-1 Alpha daily. 2 am 2pm along with supps.
    I plan on adding in a weight gainer to the mix as of this week for added cals in between meals.
    Possibly before bed not to sure about that one yet.

today was a nice workout I usually do on sundays aka funday at my gym.

I started with a bicep,tricep superset with cables.
    bicep curl to tricep push down
    Last set was a drop set of each

then I ventured to the machine chest press
    5 sets
    weight increased as reps decreased on average I was at close to 70% last set closer to 85% of 1RM
    last set was a drop set

Middle back rows 5 sets
    again drop set used
    I try to stay close to 70% of 1RM on most exercises and focus more on the mind,muscle connection. Im not just punding away on the weights like a madman. I will try to get starting 1RM's for most exercises posted once I scan my notebook. I'm looking forward to surpassing all previous
    1RM's soon. Diet was good again today at or around 3000 cals.
    One more week of no rice etc. before I begin cycling carbs. First time doing carb cycling so Im excited to see how I feel once my brown rice, oats is added back in. I miss my oats in the morning.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just keep at it Rush. Sometime in week two youre gonna be like "holy shyt, I'm a Gawd!"

Im Patiently waiting for this day.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Def gonna follow this. Finaflex products just work. And I am very interested in Epi-V. New formula coming soon I've heard..
    Thanks for joining. Wlecome the party. Things are gonna get crazy in here real soon
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Strength increases should start coming this week.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    So yesterday was just a cardio day for me. played full court basketball for over an hour. about four games to be exact.
    weighed in yesterday at 203.1 I had a good day of eating as family was around. I ate close to 3400 cals for the day. I stayed away from grandmas food which was extremely difficult for me. I haven't been eating rice, potatoes, pasta, etc. lately so quality of food is alot better. I did feel a decrease of energy in the first few days of doing so. I even found myself napping a few days. Saturday was the last day of 2 caps of 1 Alpha a day.
    Foam rolling on a daily basis to help the keep the blood flowing.
    no grammas eats for you sir
    way to exercise that self-control man

oooo 4 caps 1-Alpha coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just keep at it Rush. Sometime in week two youre gonna be like "holy shyt, I'm a Gawd!"

Im Patiently waiting for this day.
    it is like getting to the mountaintop..cool for a minute when it first happens, but then..
    once you are there, the REAL work begins (and you gotta maintain to keep that top position, or get back down safely lol)
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

4 caps of Alpha 1 should be yummy and way to exercises that self discipline!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Today felt great weight was 204.3 this morning. I find that I feel a pump throughout the day. Had a good day overall both in and out of the gym. I worked pretty hard today and felt as though I could move more weight and for longer. I went up 20lbs on the chest press and it felt good.
    4 sets of 12 at 200lbs was a good achievement for me today. I don't believe that's a P.R. But I feel I could've went up another 20lbs but didn't want to push to far. I'm honestly not really trying for any P.R.'s at the current moment just trying to increase weight in small increments and keep high quality workouts going.
    Diet went well as I continue on just veggies an lean meats. Using small amounts of fats either in olive oil, coconut oil when marinating food. I will continue to stay this way through this month and then will cycle carbs on a 3:1 ratio. I'm starting to feel a lot more energy in this way. Sucked at first but it's cool now.
    Supps remained the same today 2 caps of 1 Alpha both am and pm.
    Whey protein, glucosamine and added D3 as I was told I was a little low. I enjoy the added benefits with the D3. Zma and lots of water. I'm fuggin thirsty as ever these past few days. Used condense for a pre workout today as I needed a little push after a long day.
    I hate cardio in the gym. Feel like a damn hamster running on a wheel. Warm up only 10 mins on the bike. I will be sprinting tomorrow after my leg session.
    Today worked chest and back in a superset fashion.
    Incline DB press ss with bent over DB rows 30,20,10,5,5

Flat bench press ss with T bar row

Decline bench alone. ( personal favorite)
    50% of 1RM for first two sets then progressively increased weight. Btw my 1RM on decline is going to be high I can taste it. this will probably be my first P.R. To be made.

Middle back row
    This was hard for me to pull off. Felt like the arms where pulling instead of back on last set. Took a few minutes to rest before I went on

Deadlift
    Was a great feeling to get some deads in as its been a while. Lmao I farted on last set while trying to straighten out. Of course I looked around like everyone else like I wasn't guilty. Total protein fart at the gyms busiest time on a monday. No one asked how many sets I had left after that one.
    Had a large space to myself but no shame in my game. Went on with workout after that. Good times and laughs.
    Lat pulldowns
    Good form squeezing Lats. I can feel them still.
    *goal increase back width.

Shoulder shrug
    I sometimes give shrugs a go on back day as I feel I indirectly hit them in back workouts so why not.

Cool down foam rolled at home

Felt great not tired one but at the gym every exercise I did I feel activated the necessary muscle so workout was a success. Third day dosing 4 caps a day hopefully recovery will be quick from workouts. By the end of this month would like to hit two a days for at least a week

Competition bound 2014
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Rush, I'm really impressed with your log! Great detail for those interested in using your methods.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

for sure kenpo, log is great detail indeed
    and now i know if i ever work out next to rush, to go find another section of the gym on days he deads

14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Rush, I'm really impressed with your log! Great detail for those interested in using your methods.
    Agreed, awesome log thus far.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Thanx guys for the support. Im glad your enjoying the ride. Yesterday was the last day no complex carbs im really exicited about that. Now back to eating for a day. Im going to start carb cycling on a 3:1 ratio. 1 alpha is treating me great. I have been fulling fuller and bigger the last few days. yesterday I was impressed, Libido has shown a large increase in last two days. I can tell its about that time for some action. Only side was a headache I carried for the day yesterday. Everything goes away when I get to work at the gym though.

I said I wasnt going to workout just cardio. yeah ok. I have a small gym in my community nothing major but I put it to use every once in a while it has all cardio equipment and a few machines. I did my 15 minutes on the hamster wheel(Treadmill) then I decided to hit the biceps. so I thought why not superset with triceps. this was a great idea short sweet and to the point.

cable curl ss tricep pushdown
    40,30,20,10 then 10,20,30,40
    I just fel great after this so I decied to work abs
    Diamond crunch 5 sets of 20
    decline sit up 5 sets of 20
    leg raises 4 sets of 20

This was for yesterday. I didnt get a chance to post it last night. weight this morning 203.6lbs
    Mid way through second week I'm definitely starting to feel the 1 Alpha as other have said. Not yet a major difference but noticable.
    I feel pumped throughout the day. I dont even feel the need for a pre workout once I start lifting. I dont feel like leaving when im finished.
    Weight hasnt dramatically increased as its not even been two weeks. Honestly I like what I'm feeling. Good stuff so far.
    Today I'm going to go put in work. see you guys after

this was a great mini workout on a non workout day.
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Sometimes you're just feeling it! Glad to hear you got an awesome workout in and the fuller pumped feeling is an awesome feeling!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Back to work this afternoon. worked on legs and shoulders
    warm up consisted of the elliptical 10 minutes on random.
    I usually start with squats as do most but today I decied to do iso work first to get all muscles fired uo before squatting.
    started with leg Extentions 5 sets 15,12,10,10,8
    first two sets were warm up sets 50% to 85% for reps

Lying leg curl 12,12,10,10,8
    I make sure to squeeze tight when at the top of the movement and control is always used no swinging weights around for me.

hip Ad and AB duction 4 sets of 15
    these excersices are some of my favorite to work on. As I'm getting older I'm working the hips more. I had issues with my right knee a few years back in tearing ACL and ever since rehabbing that I always work the hips as often as possible.

standing calf raise 4 sets of 20
    last set being a drop set

then to the good stuff
    angled leg press ss with calf raises on leg press 15,15,12,12
    for calf raises three variations feet straight, big toes touching , and last toes out heels touching 4 sets of 20
    By this time I was honestly ready to throw up as I had drank a whole lot of water.
    Squats 20,15,15,15,12
    I dont really squat too heavy as I sometimes get knee pain. today I felt great though. I stay around my body weight for reps
    which I dont think its too bad, but today I had the last two sets at 305lbs for 15 and 12 reps which is great for me. I felt with the right person spotting I couldve possibly repped out for more..

DB shoulder press 15,15,12,12,10
    weight was above normal but nothing crazy.
    warmed up with the 50lb dumbbells. increased 110lbs a set

front db raises ss with side raises 15,12,12,10
    boy were these tough today. the shoulders felt fried just from the shoulder presses but I was in the zone today. workout without headphones and I felt like I was alone in the gym at 5pm so go figure my state of mind.

shoulder shrugs 15,15,12,12,10
    I'm going to have to invest in wrist straps as Im losing grip once in higher weights. If anyone knows how to improve grip strength please let me know.
    I was int the zone during workout today Blinders on for sure. My workout intesity is increasing. even though I knew I had worked out for long I still wanted to do more. So of course I played two full court games of Basketball for my cool down and cardio. that is one of the benefits of my gym.
    I started making myself a homemade weight gainer shake. 1600 cals- 2 cups of uncooked oats 2 scoops of protein and 4 tbs of natural P.B. with a cap of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon. this was excellent as something between meals and it helped a whole lot. Diet was pretty good im at 4200 cals today thanks to my shake. Might just add one in every other day and see how that treats me.
    Today headache wasnt there. I started taking my Organ shield again.
    supps for the day
    4-1 alpha 2 am and 2 pm
    3 opti men multi
    1 tbs glucosamine and chondrition
    2 organ shield
    3 ZMA
    1 extra sleepytime tea
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

nice gainer shake there, rush
    so simple - yet, some make it so complicated
    and i just noticed that sleepytime tea at bed - celestial seasonings? man that stuff used to be a staple for me, a bag of sleepytime + a bag of tension tamer..these days, i'm hooked on G8..takes care of my sleep issues like no one's business
    keep cracking my friend!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice gainer shake there, rush
    so simple - yet, some make it so complicated
    and i just noticed that sleepytime tea at bed - celestial seasonings? man that stuff used to be a staple for me, a bag of sleepytime + a bag of tension tamer..these days, i'm hooked on G8..takes care of my sleep issues like no one's business
    keep cracking my friend!
    I need to try that G8 for sure. Sleep is rare in my life and I try to get as much as possible. Being a light sleeper is a curse.

This is the first time I make a gainer at home. I save a lot this way and just have to buy a bigger whey protein. Gotta love Saving money. It seems as though the supplement list grows the longer you train and harder you work. I'm going to need a sponsor lol....
    Next log= RUSH WILL Work for SUPPS!!!!!

Competition bound 2014
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

G8 is a great sleep aid. Half a scoop for me and im relaxed and fall asleep without issues. Wake up rested and ready for the day.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

I've been missing for a few days but I'm back stronger than ever. This week was excellent for me as far as training went. I took Friday as a rest day and got back to it today. Weight upon waking was 205.3 which is up two pounds from start and it was the same yesterday as well. This is the end of my 1st week at 4 caps a day of the 1 Alpha. Libido is up, endurance is up high, also recovery between workouts is starting to be faster. As far as strength starting to show some improvement but I'm sure next week will be great. I'm just about two weeks in. Next Monday to be exact. I'm enjoying the 1 Alpha experience. The fact that I can recover faster is definitely a plus to me. I can get more accomplished in a week, every body part twice a week. I feel fuller in general. I have been eating at maintenance but am planning to increase quite a bit for the last two weeks. I will be implementing heavier weights more drop sets and supersets into my routine as of next week. I will either grow or die. lmaoo....

today I worked the back and biceps which was fun my endurance is through the roof. I timed my workout from locker room to finish and it was 2hrs and 20 minutes. craziness, as I'm one to be finished in under an hr at all times. I was annoyed with the fixed cardio so I chose to do something different today

warm up
    pull ups, dips, leg raise ss 4 sets of 15 each exercise with 1 min rest in between sets.

then 5 sets of 12 reps deadlifts no gas today. lol
    bent over rows with BB 5 sets of 15 reps.
    seated rows 5 sets of 12
    rear delt on machine 5 sets of 15
    lat pulldowns 5 sets of 12
    close grip pulldowns 5 sets of 12
    wide grip pull ups 5 sets of 10
    bb curl 5 sets of 10
    incline db curl 5 sets 12,12,12,8
    hammer curls 5 sets of 10
    reverse curls 5 sets 12,12,10,10,8
    preacher curl on machine 4 sets of 12
    last set was a dropset.
    great workout nice and slow negative and focused on squeezes.
    will edit have to take my wife to dinner.

Competition bound 2014
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Daannggggg talk about volume!! I love it and am a huge volume guy myself.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Weight upon waking was 205.2

Today was a good day half a gainer shake for breakfast then hit the gym for legs.
    Great workout again my endurance is crazy right now.
    Warmup was a pull up dip leg raise ss. 4 sets till failure
    Angled leg press ss with calf raise
    5 sets 15,15,12,12,12
    Increasing two plates at a time.

Leg extensions single leg 5 sets of 15 reps per leg.

Lying leg curl 5 sets 15,15,12,12,11

Calf raises 4 sets of 20

BB squat 5 sets 15,12,12,10,10
    Heaviest set was 295lbs which was the last set. 1 alpha has my work outs lasting long as ever

Walking lunges with 35lb DB 5 sets 25 yds

I was spent after this so didn't work shoulders today. Tomorrow morning will make up shoulders

Name:  image-986694234.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  561.6 KB

This was my post workout meal with a whey protein shake. It did the job.

Noticing I'm feeling hungrier more the past three days. No sides as of yet libido is up. Endurance is most noticeable change to date. I am starting to notice a strength increase creeping in though. I know this week will be lots of fun and I'm sure to enjoy it, and put up some very good numbers for myself. Anyone have any good suggestions for a good product for joints?

Competition bound 2014
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

my kind of exercises..my kind of meal..
    who is this guy??
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Food Nazi approved
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Anyone have any good suggestions for a good product for joints?
    Achilles was wonderful for me..
    much more complete and in-depth than just plain cissus q - altho cissus would certainly be good place to start
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%

Achilles was wonderful for me..
    much more complete and in-depth than just plain cissus q - altho cissus would certainly be good place to start
    IForce Joint Help or Antaeus Achilles.
  28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Achilles is my staple joint supplement.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

weight upon waking 205.7
    all supps in check. non workout day for me today, 45 mins baasketball for cardio. Cals were at 3500 for the day. foam rolled body parts were a workout in its own right. so until tomorrow chest triceps shoulder workout.

Competition bound 2014
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

weight upon waking 205.7
    all supps in check. non workout day for me today, 45 mins baasketball for cardio. Cals were at 3500 for the day. foam rolled body parts were a workout in its own right. so until tomorrow chest triceps shoulder workout.
    Foam rolling makes me sweat something fierce! That stuff is no joke.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

We need to come up with a good joint supp...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

So I've been away from the gym due to not feeling well all this week. Weight is up though 207.3 which is good with having the cold. Going to the gym today through Sunday to make up for my missed days. I'm actually excited as ever

Competition bound 2014
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

was wondering where you been man..damn sickness anyway
    back on track, go get it!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%

Yes, have to be extra careful of exposing yourself to cold and flu virus while on cycle. Was told your immune system is weakened while on cycle. Get better soon.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, have to be extra careful of exposing yourself to cold and flu virus while on cycle. Was told your immune system is weakened while on cycle. Get better soon.
    Yah seems to be the case...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Didn't get the opportunity to post last night after workout. It was great once I got in the doors of the gym. I have come to the conclusion that basic cardio is not for me. I'm either going to play basketball or sprint. Only warmup max 10 minutes on any machine or until I get a light sweat.
    Chest only as I didn't have enough time to finish workout.
    Dips 4 sets until failure

Incline DB press 1 warmup set of 20 reps then 5 working sets 12,12,10,10,8 increasing 10lbs per set.
    Flat bench DB press 5 sets 12,12,10,10,7
    The seven was a pr at 115lb DB. I was excited as I only put up that number for two times max before cycle. This lift was great for my self confidence and also gave me the swollen chest look instantly.
    Decline BB bench press 15,12,10,10,8
    Didn't set a PR but but I'm sure I could've if I pushed for it. 305lbs For the last set felt light yesterday. Going to try and record all PR lifts from now on.
    Incline Flyes 15,12,12,10,10
    Crazy pump by this time. Veins popping out crazy an that's unusual for me. It's been pretty consistent for the past week and a half.
    Pec deck machine
    Under hand cable pulls 12,12,10,10
    I was so pumped that it actually was a bad thing.

All supps in order to date
    4 caps 1 alpha 2 am 2 pm
    3 opti men daily breakfast lunch and dinner
    1 tbs glucosamine and chondriton
    2 caps taurine
    2 organ shield
    Whey protein
    Fish oil
    Cals at maintenance at 3300 on workout days add 700 cals

Ended here time of workout was close to an hour. Sad I had to leave but I'm a father first so duty called.
    I'm definitely feeling stronger looking bigger and recovering faster. Previously if I would've went for a max the next day I would be extremely sore and today I'm fine and ready to lift again.
    Having no sides to mention except extreme thirst and a small joint discomfort. I'm enjoying the current four caps a day. Two weeks left then bridging to the Epi-V. For the second month will post pics and measurements at the end of the 1 alpha. Then again at the end of epi-v.
    Today will get back bi's and Tri's.

Competition bound 2014
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

great update rush! glad to see you back in the saddle again

I have come to the conclusion that basic cardio is not for me.
    bout time LOL

I'm either going to play basketball or sprint. Only warmup max 10 minutes on any machine or until I get a light sweat.
    d00d - i think we are either long-lost twins, or..
    you been spying on me wayyyy too long
    waiting for you to say you're going out to play some tennis next....

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Workouts should be limited to an hour so that you go hard all the way through. Most time after 1 hour is wasted, you can't go longer than that at the proper intensity.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Workouts should be limited to an hour so that you go hard all the way through. Most time after 1 hour is wasted, you can't go longer than that at the proper intensity.
    I lift four hours at a time. Broscience!
    Independent Review
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

great update rush! glad to see you back in the saddle again

bout time LOL

d00d - i think we are either long-lost twins, or..
    you been spying on me wayyyy too long
    waiting for you to say you're going out to play some tennis next....

lol. I am learning more and more about what works for me. I Don't see why I shouldn't be spying on you lol. Your training and food choices are on point. I wish I could play tennis.

Competition bound 2014

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 12:46 PM
  4. People with Crepitus in the knee and Celadrin/Cissus.
    By StanChampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:40 AM