Tired? Cant sleep? Slow recovery? Turn the LIGHTS OUT!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys im back with an official log. a Full 30 days log this time. Sorry Vaughn & Iforce for the lack of communication and for not finishing the first one. But better late then never right. Ok so i will be taking this everyday since i have sunday off but normally go anyways for abs or cardio or forearms. So Tonight will be my first night. i will report back with results tmrw. Taking two 30 min. prior to bed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see this log up and running...stoked to see your results!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok last nights sleep was great! I only got 5 hours of sleep but still feel great and refreshed! Dont feel sore at all either and i did heavy flyes which always make me sore. So far so good. Be back tomoro morning!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was leg day and it was intense with a sample of alphamine i recieved a while back. Took the full 2 servings and i had an awesome leg workout! Then i went home showered and slowly powered down for the night. Took two lights out caps and knocked out. Woke up today sore but it seems a bit less then normal. My leg workout was really great so i was expecting to be sore no matter what i used for recovery. But i still woke up feeling great from lights out. It seems like even if i only get 4 to 6 hours of sleep it feels like 8+ which is awesome! Be back for tmrw!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Just had a sick back/bis workout will report back in the morning with lights out effects!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome you got this up.. much appreciated bro! Thanks!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i woke up about 645 to take my gf to work and i felt great ive been waking up around that time the past couple days and normally i wouldnt be able yo but i can say lights out really helps! Plus the recovery has been steady. Barely sore from back and bis yesterday!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP? Whats going on bro, no updates. Everything okay?

Mike

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea just hard times but ill be fine. Sorry guys. Ok so i woke up at 12 pm i work the graveyard shift at work and felt great. I fell asleep at 7am and woke up at12 so only 5 hours of sleep and still felt amazing!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I would really recommend this to anyone! Even just for a sleep aid lol. But its even better with all the other added benefits!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Just woke up and i feel pretty hood. Slighty sore but i had an intense workout and was expecting to be sore. Hit a pr yesterday on back with the one arm bent over row hit the 90lbers for 8 reps each side. Felt awesome!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
My day off today so i wont be training but i will still take the lights out tonight. Will report back in the morning.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Woke up yesterday at around 245 pm i think. Didnt work out that day but my sleep was awesome! No interruptions what so ever. Im basically living in a hotel right now and you know how annoying people can be above and around you. So to not be woken up is amazing lol. Yea so im definitely loving this light out right now. Its doing everything it says it would do so no complaints.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok had a crazy workout at a new gym couldnt stand the one i was at anymore. Super small and bunch of old people. So i workout at a Club 24 now. 24 hours to pump iron! Ok well anyways last night was a really good night of sleep i actually got a full 8 hours! man what a relief. so i woke up today feeling great at about 7 am. went to the gym after mcdonalds for oatmeal. Then put 1.5 scoops of Enhanced in my shaker and downed that along with a agmatine 500 cap. And wow what a combo! i hit 225 once. Isnt the best but ive only been training 9 months and the past couple months ive barely went. Im having a tuff time finding a place to live . i just move to san luis. So im living at hotel 6 right now which sucks so bad! So that explains why i havent been going to the gym much i barely found a job a little over a month ago. I had to get my life straight first. But im sick of not going to the gym now so imma go every d@mn Day! Except sunday lol. but yea my diet is pretty hard to keep clean considering we have limmited funds, no fridge, or microwave. So I was impressed when i hit 225. then i did DB bench. Wow the new gym has 170lb dumbelss! most ive seen is 115 haha. then i did incline hammer press and decline bench. Oh and then the pec dec. For tris i did Dips, The rope, straight bar pressdown, and skull crushers just to burn them out. So yea had an awesome first day at my new gym with the help of Lights out to get me fully rested and recovered.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Just woke up and i feel a bit sore from my chest workout. My sleep was good though went to bed at 2 and woke up at 630 to take my gf to work and i feel fine. Like i 8 hours. lights out is shining through this part. When i dont have a lot of sleep it feels like i did and i wake up refreshed and well recovered. It seems to make me in a more pleasant mood to wake up in too. Normally im the grumpiest guy when i wake up. Lol. Lights out again with another great nights sleep. I feel abit stronger too. I gonna go hit some back/bis right now. so we can see if my strength is increasing.

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
I'm in for this!

I've loved all of the iForce products I've used in the past, and use Hemavol + Compete on a regular basis since taking advantage of a BOGO deal. I'm excited to hear some more feedback on Lights Out and see how it works as a sleep aid. I hear Intimidate SRT has sleep benefits as well -- I wonder how they'd be stacked.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea i just picked up two hemavol/compete stacks. I had too lol. But yea no daa for me so i dont know about the srt but i will definately try it in the future. But lights out is most definately helping with sleep.

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
What flavors of each did you get with the deal?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
The watermelon hemavol on both and the tangerine then the lemon drop on compete. You?

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
Hot damn, that protein.

How's the carb content, though?

:sad3:

Good thing it was post workout and you needed the carbs anyway, right? Haha.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Haha i dont know prolly high i think like 200 grams but im living in a hotel so cooking isnt an option right now.

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
Definitely have to make do with what you have.

Being a college student has taught me to be innovative, that's for sure. So I know the feeling of not being able to prepare all of your own food.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea its alot diffsrent from having chicken, steak, beans, rice all the time im hoping to find an apartment soon.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im probably gonna order a bottle of this when i finish my trenavar cycle. good sleep is a key to gettn that natty test back up high. 5-htp doesnt create dependcy for falling sleep does it? im pretty sure just prescription sleep aids cause dependency but thats something id never want to mess with so i always want to be double safe.

also ya hemavol is great. i hate stimulant preworkouts so it was great for me to finally find a good preworkot with all the goods and no crap.

i would be curious to find out where this product is deriving it growth factors. i take igf1 through bovine colostrum and its amazing but this has alot of other goodies id like to add but want to make sure its not deer antler velvet or something

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
im probably gonna order a bottle of this when i finish my trenavar cycle. good sleep is a key to gettn that natty test back up high. 5-htp doesnt create dependcy for falling sleep does it? im pretty sure just prescription sleep aids cause dependency but thats something id never want to mess with so i always want to be double safe.

also ya hemavol is great. i hate stimulant preworkouts so it was great for me to finally find a good preworkot with all the goods and no crap.

i would be curious to find out where this product is deriving it growth factors. i take igf1 through bovine colostrum and its amazing but this has alot of other goodies id like to add but want to make sure its not deer antler velvet or something

Order three bottles ur gonna be hooked!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry about the lack of updates just picked up a second job at Target. So ive been swamped but i still managed to squeeze in an hour and a half last night at the gym from 1030 to 12. I did Back/Bis. Had a great workout overall did alot of bicep work cause i feel they are lagging in comparison to my triceps. So i through some abs in aswell then went to sleep popped two caps of lights out and had to wake up at 5 to be at work by 6 at Target. Wow woke up feeling recovered first of all i had a amazing workout and i was barely sore! Plus i woke up feeling pretty dam good! Thannks iforce amazing product u guys have i will definitaley be picking some up soon!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Final thoughts

OK so this was my first ever log so sorry if it wasnt up to Par guys. But yea my overall and final thoughts on the product where that it was great!i loved it and im glad i had a chance to log it cause other wise i dont think i would have ever came across this and tried it. I would definately recomend and buy this again. it has helped with deprived sleep and recovery. i did notice some pr's but that could have been anything. Thanks Iforce for the oppurtunity!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK so this was my first ever log so sorry if it wasnt up to Par guys. But yea my overall and final thoughts on the product where that it was great!i loved it and im glad i had a chance to log it cause other wise i dont think i would have ever came across this and tried it. I would definately recomend and buy this again. it has helped with deprived sleep and recovery. i did notice some pr's but that could have been anything. Thanks Iforce for the oppurtunity!

Every log you do, you get better at.. no worries. Appreciate trying, and for a good log! Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed!

Mike

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea thanks Mike! I know they will improve hope i did a good enough job so i can log future supps from you guys. I love iforce dang compete is legit first time using it tonight and my endurance is through the roof! Hammer incline press 8 reps then straight to flat Bb bench no rest 15 reps no problem!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea thanks Mike! I know they will improve hope i did a good enough job so i can log future supps from you guys. I love iforce dang compete is legit first time using it tonight and my endurance is through the roof! Hammer incline press 8 reps then straight to flat Bb bench no rest 15 reps no problem!

Compete def is a very very very nice product!! It doesn't hurt if you are new to log a few non-sponsored products also :) It increases your chances with every company to get free stuff to log :)

Mike