Tired? Cant sleep? Slow recovery? Turn the LIGHTS OUT!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Order three bottles ur gonna be hooked!
    ya once nutraplanet gets some more in im gonna order a couple.

2. Final thoughts

OK so this was my first ever log so sorry if it wasnt up to Par guys. But yea my overall and final thoughts on the product where that it was great!i loved it and im glad i had a chance to log it cause other wise i dont think i would have ever came across this and tried it. I would definately recomend and buy this again. it has helped with deprived sleep and recovery. i did notice some pr's but that could have been anything. Thanks Iforce for the oppurtunity!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    OK so this was my first ever log so sorry if it wasnt up to Par guys. But yea my overall and final thoughts on the product where that it was great!i loved it and im glad i had a chance to log it cause other wise i dont think i would have ever came across this and tried it. I would definately recomend and buy this again. it has helped with deprived sleep and recovery. i did notice some pr's but that could have been anything. Thanks Iforce for the oppurtunity!

Every log you do, you get better at.. no worries. Appreciate trying, and for a good log! Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Yea thanks Mike! I know they will improve hope i did a good enough job so i can log future supps from you guys. I love iforce dang compete is legit first time using it tonight and my endurance is through the roof! Hammer incline press 8 reps then straight to flat Bb bench no rest 15 reps no problem!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Yea thanks Mike! I know they will improve hope i did a good enough job so i can log future supps from you guys. I love iforce dang compete is legit first time using it tonight and my endurance is through the roof! Hammer incline press 8 reps then straight to flat Bb bench no rest 15 reps no problem!

Compete def is a very very very nice product!! It doesn't hurt if you are new to log a few non-sponsored products also It increases your chances with every company to get free stuff to log

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lights Out IFORCE,Better Sleep For Enhanced Recovery!!
    By Mcelis323 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:52 PM
  2. Sleeping good with I force Lights Out!(sponsored)
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:12 PM
  3. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. Father has seen the light!!!
    By Jarconis in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 08:37 PM
  5. My Turn.............the second coming
    By Bone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:45 PM