Kbizzle and POWERMAX for shizzle!! **SPONSORED**

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
This log will begin tomorrow on chest day!!

My name is Kris. I am an ass kicker. I am motivated to be a soldier, and I am motivated to working out.

MY MAIN GOAL FOR MY FITNESS IS TO GET BIG. However I cannot do this while I am in the Army, because it would not be sustainable, nor easy to carry all of that weight with a combat load.

My current goals are to put on some muscle.

I will use POWERMAX by PERFORMAX LABS as my pre-workout supplement. I have tries the samples and they are top notch.

My previous preferred pre-workout supplements are Jack3d and Hyper FX.

I like stims, but not too much.

I am 74" tall. I weigh about 194ish, depending on the day.

I am by no means a pro body builder, but I am doing my best to follow a decent split body routine created by my NCO at work.

I am going to kick ass for this log, and this is my first log ever, so bear with me, sub this bitch, and give me some pointers along the way!!!!

My SUPPS-

Powermax by Performax labs
agmatine
citrulline
creatine
bcaa's

My DIET-
I eat healthy and often. 6 meals a day, even though that has never been proven to be of any relevence.
I count my calories.

My WORKOUT- starting Monday

Mondays- Chest and Abs
Tuesday- Back and calves
Wednesday- Shoulders
Thursday- Legs
Friday- Arms and abs

I like pretty women that stay fit.

112.jpg

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awsome, lets get a little information. Whats your weight, height, lifting style, goals, pre workout experience? I really want to know what your all about and what you your looking to get out of PowerMax!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Awsome, lets get a little information. Whats your weight, height, lifting style, goals, pre workout experience? I really want to know what your all about and what you your looking to get out of PowerMax!
Yeah, I got you. I was going to get it all filled in today.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
This morning was chest and tris. I friggin nailed it.

That POWERMAX is money. So good. Mixes well, tastes great, no crazy stim jitters, but plenty of energy throughout the workout and then some. I even noticed some increased vascularity.

I will be going with the new workout that I posted in the intro starting Monday. Stay tuned!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great start! Experiencing what the product aims to achieve. Solid Energy, long lasting, no jitters along with increased muscle fullness.

Looking forward to your next workout log. Have a great weekend, and always feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it brother.

Sounds like a common theme, great energy but very clean with no jitters! Really looking forward to this one!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I took a half of a scoop just for a core workout this morning. I am digging the clean energy from this stuff.
Can it also make me strong? I feel like my ab wheel roll outs were much easier than last week's.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, i like to use a smaller dose before abs or cardio as well.

YES IT CAN DEF. MAKE YOU STRONGER! Theres a full daily dose of creatine plus all the extras that help to increase overall performance. Im glad your enjoying it!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Nice to Powermax providing you that extra kick even when dosed @ 1/2 scoop. I've never dosed under 1 scoop using this product, but wondering if you experienced muscle fullness, stronger contractions, vascularity at half a serving.

Looking forward to your next update, train hard!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I apologize. I had back to back staff duty shifts (24 hour duty). I haven't missed my workouts though. I am loving this pre-workout. I am noticing that 2 scoops is my sweet spot. Straight energy. My strength feels like it is improving. Too early in this workout program to really tell, but in the next couple of weeks I should be able to graph my progress.

I have to get some sleep, I will post up some more details in here tomorrow, to cover the past 4 days.

thanks for giving me this opportunity, i will be sure to get these daily updates posted.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see two scoops is working well for you. But definitely get some rest, thats crucial to everything in life. Having a rough week myself, research is piling up. Thanks for the detailed update, it'll help track your progress and impressions of PowerMax over the next couple of weeks.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Alright, so Monday, MArch 4th- 2 scoops, 5g bcaa's 30 minutes pre workout

Chest Day

Warm up- rowing machine for 10 minutes- ballistic stretches
90 sec rest in between all sets
BB Bench press- 6 x 130, 6 x 140, 6 x 145
BB Incline Bench press- 6 x 135, 6 x 135, 5 x 145
Tricep dips- 35, 35, 35
Cable crunch
Ab wheel rollout
Planks- side -front

Solid energy all the way through. Nice freakin pump. I am new to this type of training, so I am testing the waters with my weight sets. I should have a firm grasp on my abilities by the end of this tub.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Tuesday, March 5th- 2 scoops of performax- 5g Bcaa's-

Warm up- 10 minutes elliptical- 25 burpees

Back and calves

Deadlift- 6 x 120, 6 x 120, 6 x 120
DB one arm row- 6 x 55, 6 x 60, 6 x 65
Close grip front lat pulldown- 6 x 160, 6 x 165, 5 x 170
DB Calf raises- 30 x 45's, 30 x 45's

Again, solid energy, no crash, great stuff.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Wednesday, March 6th- 1 scoop pre- workout- 1 scoop intra workout- 5g BCAA's pre wo, and 5g intra.

Warm up- 10 minutes rowing machine

Shoulders

BB shoulder press- 6 x 90, 6 x 110, 6 x 15
Dumbbell Lateral Raise- 6 x 20, 6 x 25, 6 x 25
Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise- 6 x 20, 6 x 20, 6 x 20
Barbell Shrug - 6 x 300, 6 x 300, 6 x 300

Great workout!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Thursday March 7th- 2 scoops- 5 g bcaa's

Warmup- 10 minutes jogging on treadmill

Legs

Barbell Squat - 6 x 175, 6 x 175, 6 x 175
Leg Press- 6 x 300, 6 x 300, 6 x 300
Romanian deadlift- 6 x 135, 6 x 135, 6 x 135

Killed it!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
TODAY!!!!! Friday March 8th- 2 scoops- (- 15)- 5g BCAA's

Warm up- 10 minute jog outside

Arms

DB Curl- 6 x 35, 6 x 35, 6 x 40
Tricep kick backs- 6 x 30, 6 x 30, 6 x 30 (slow out, hold, slow negatives)
EZ bar curl, close grip- 6 x 65, 6 x 65, 5 x 75
Lying down DB tricep extensions- 6 x 30, 6 x 30, 6 x 30

Great stuff, enjoy your weekend. No workouts scheduled this weekend, but I may hit the legs again.

tumblr_mh1rlgigD01s131xko1_500.jpg

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like i missed a lot of updates, sorry about that brother!

Work outs are looking really solid and sounds like powermax is working for you! Keep it up!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yesterday- Chest

Warm up- rowing machine for 10 minutes- ballistic stretches
90 sec rest in between all sets
BB Bench press- 7 x 130, 7 x 135, 7 x 140

BB Incline Bench press- 6 x 135, 6 x 135, 5 x 140

Tricep dips- 35, 35, 35

Cable crunch
Ab wheel rollout
Planks- side -front

Good energy. Still loving this for a pre-workout. I am going to have to buy a tub of this.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Today- Back and calves

Deadlift- 6 x 120, 6 x 120, 6 x 120

DB one arm row- 6 x 55, 8 x 60, 8 x 65

Close grip front lat pulldown- 6 x 160, 6 x 165, 5 x 170

DB Calf raises- 30 x 45's, 30 x 45's

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout brother, loving the set up.

How would you scale Energy, Pumps and Focus and a scale of 1-10?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Awesome workout brother, loving the set up.

How would you scale Energy, Pumps and Focus and a scale of 1-10?

Depends on the workout. I would say 10 because I love it, but let me see.

Energy is a 10 for sure
Pumps is a solid 9, but my diet is somewhat disordered so I am probably selling myself short of quality carbs.
Focus- 10
Taste 8- because I only like this typ of flavor a little bit.
I will get that into the review.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like its working perfect for you, its weird becuase it seems like most people are moving away from Fruit Punch but even the poeple that hate fruit punch still say Powermax tastes pretty good!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Sounds like its working perfect for you, its weird becuase it seems like most people are moving away from Fruit Punch but even the poeple that hate fruit punch still say Powermax tastes pretty good!
Yes. For fruit punch, this flavor is on point. Not too much of that syrup juicy flavor.
But, I never drank fruit punch as a kid, and I try to avoid most fruity flavors. It is funny, I don't like my Pre's too sweet, I rather them have a medicine lke taste. I know that I am almost alone with this thinking, so I am not looking for supp companies to start putting out supps that cater to my taste.

But this powermax I like. I would definitely buy this again.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've always been most concerned with the efficacy of a product, not so much the taste. Fortunately Powermax tasted great to me and also provided the efficacy I demand out of a PWO. Glad this has been a great experience for you thus far, looking forward to your next log update

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Hello. I apologize on behalf of my employers (the Army) for not logging in for awhile.

I had great workouts all last week with Powermax, and I even used it while doing a field exercise where we were carrying simulated casualties to an extraction point for almost an entire night.
I took 3 scoops yesterday morning before my workout and was UNSTOPPABLE. 3 scoops is not always necessary, but it isn't too much either.

I have enough for one or two more workouts, then I will purchase some more when I get caught up with my finances. Great product!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your enjoying it so much, really looking forward to your final review!

Im a pretty stim tollerant person myself and ive never ventrured over 2.5 scoops but i bet at 3 scoops the pumps would be insane!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Glad your enjoying it so much, really looking forward to your final review!

Im a pretty stim tollerant person myself and ive never ventrured over 2.5 scoops but i bet at 3 scoops the pumps would be insane!
Yes, the pump was intense. I strayed off of my workout plan and hit Chest and back this morning, because a buddy was doing the same one.

1 more workout tomorrow.. This has been a fun ride.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Man, I would have liked to fill more pages in this log

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I wouldn't know how to go about doing that though :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea i know. i guess you jsut have to promote your log in other threads so poeple know about it.

If someone talks about pre workouts and you think powermax would be a good fit recommend it and link them to your log. Then they can follow your progress and see if its something they would want to try themselves!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I've had some delays lately. Looked at your updates, thanks for the feedback.About more LOG hits, I'd suggest providing a link to your log in your sig. I've seen this done around the forums, whats your take Adizzle1?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Hey kbizzle, just checking for some updates. How has Powermax been treating you? Hope all is well

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Hey kbizzle, just checking for some updates. How has Powermax been treating you? Hope all is well
Oh, yeah. I finished the product. I told Adizzle that I would purchase a tub when I get caught up with some bills. Times are tough for the soldiers right now, having to pay for our education and ****.

Thanks for a great product!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yes, the pump was intense. I strayed off of my workout plan and hit Chest and back this morning, because a buddy was doing the same one.

1 more workout tomorrow.. This has been a fun ride.

By 1 more workout I meant 1-2 more scoops. I should have made that more clear.

I can pick this log right back up when I order my next tub though, if you guys would like that.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
By 1 more workout I meant 1-2 more scoops. I should have made that more clear. I can pick this log right back up when I order my next tub though, if you guys would like that.
Oh no worries about the delay on purchasing a tub. We all have financial priorities, and I for one appreciate the service of U.S. soldiers such as yourself. Thanks for the great feedback and rating of the product, we'd be more than willing to have you finish or continue this log when your tub arrives.