Kbizzle and POWERMAX for shizzle!! **SPONSORED**

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yea i know. i guess you jsut have to promote your log in other threads so poeple know about it.

If someone talks about pre workouts and you think powermax would be a good fit recommend it and link them to your log. Then they can follow your progress and see if its something they would want to try themselves!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. I've had some delays lately. Looked at your updates, thanks for the feedback.About more LOG hits, I'd suggest providing a link to your log in your sig. I've seen this done around the forums, whats your take Adizzle1?
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]
    •   

3. Hey kbizzle, just checking for some updates. How has Powermax been treating you? Hope all is well
    [COLOR=#333333]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Hey kbizzle, just checking for some updates. How has Powermax been treating you? Hope all is well
    Oh, yeah. I finished the product. I told Adizzle that I would purchase a tub when I get caught up with some bills. Times are tough for the soldiers right now, having to pay for our education and ****.

Thanks for a great product!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Yes, the pump was intense. I strayed off of my workout plan and hit Chest and back this morning, because a buddy was doing the same one.

1 more workout tomorrow.. This has been a fun ride.

By 1 more workout I meant 1-2 more scoops. I should have made that more clear.

I can pick this log right back up when I order my next tub though, if you guys would like that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    By 1 more workout I meant 1-2 more scoops. I should have made that more clear. I can pick this log right back up when I order my next tub though, if you guys would like that.
    Oh no worries about the delay on purchasing a tub. We all have financial priorities, and I for one appreciate the service of U.S. soldiers such as yourself. Thanks for the great feedback and rating of the product, we'd be more than willing to have you finish or continue this log when your tub arrives.
    [COLOR=#333333]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 10:11 PM
  2. Supps and blood for surgery
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 02:55 PM
  3. ala and cla for bulking??
    By poseidon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 01:37 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:00 AM