AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will get this filled out today. I began the 2 nights ago, and will be putting in it again tonight. Every other night for 8 hours per the package instructions.

STAND BY FOR EPIC INTRO!!!!!

I am an active duty soldier in the Army. I used to be an infantryman, now I am a combat medic, serving as the Brigade Medic at Ranger Training Brigade on Fort Benning. I love my job and I am good at it. P90X is a good program for the Soldier Athlete.

I had some serious hip surgeries in the last 5 months, so I am just really diving in to my fitness again. I have lost just over 30 pounds in the last 4 months. Some of that was muscle, but I am getting it back.

This is going to be an epic log. I will also be tracking my progress in my previous log, because I need to track in a central point for record.

My Workout-

Workout program is P90X. I am starting the third week on Monday. Well, really it is supposed to be week 4, but we repeated a week due to some of my clients skipping workouts. Oh yeah, I am a beachbody coach, changing lives and shaping bodies.

My Diet-
Intermittent Fasting, Lean gains method. I train fasted, with just PWO and BCAA's. I train at about 0330-0500. Sometimes I will have to do PT at work again. I eat mostly chicken breast, brown rice, oats, eggs, healthy fats, milk, protein drinks, mixed veggies. I also love pizza. I try to limit my cheat to once a week.

My supps-
-Nolvadren XT
-A pre workout- whatever I have or feel like taking, I have bulk powders to create custom combos.
-Citrulline
-Creatine, micronized mono
-Formutech BCAA's
-Modern BCAA's
-DAA
-ZMA
-*** Mega Men Sport- favorite vitamin for all the goodies inside. I buy them when they are BOGO
-Fish Oil
-Versa-1- I will be on this for the entire log

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for the results, bro!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting weight was 169.
Today I weighed in at 166. Who knows the mechanisms behind the dramatic shift, I am just recording the weight. My usual weigh in in Wednesday or Thursday. I make sure that I measure my weight as soon as I get out of bed, after my morning pee, and butt naked.
Did you know that a typical morning pee can weigh up to a pound?
try it out, that **** is bananas. Although I drink about a half gallon of water from bed time until morning, so I have an unusually large bladder that is full to the brim in the morning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting weight was 169.
Today I weighed in at 166. Who knows the mechanisms behind the dramatic shift, I am just recording the weight. My usual weigh in in Wednesday or Thursday. I make sure that I measure my weight as soon as I get out of bed, after my morning pee, and butt naked.
Did you know that a typical morning pee can weigh up to a pound?
try it out, that **** is bananas. Although I drink about a half gallon of water from bed time until morning, so I have an unusually large bladder that is full to the brim in the morning.
Lmao. Thanks for the bowel lesson.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5, patch day also. I am putting it on right now.

So I noticed odd dreams when I wore the patch on the 26th and the 28th. A little sleep disturbance. No irregular mark or rashes that I used to get from nicotine patches.

I don't weigh until Thursday.

Until then....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5, patch day also. I am putting it on right now.

So I noticed odd dreams when I wore the patch on the 26th and the 28th. A little sleep disturbance. No irregular mark or rashes that I used to get from nicotine patches.

I don't weigh until Thursday.

Until then....
Does it have to be applied at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it have to be applied at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the suggested method. I suppose I could try it at day time. I just put it on, so I will do the next one Monday from 0600-1400. Maybe that would be better.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have worn this patch on the 4th during the day, and today during the day. Minor irritation at the site, i am changing it up each tome though.

We just had a baby last night so my diet has been off, but I am kicking it into high gear tomorrow!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wore the patch on the 8th and yesterday. I will be wearing it tomorrow. I missed weigh in last Thursday due to the baby, so I will do it ths coming Thursday. I had a couple cheats at the hospital, you know it is hard because my wife did not want me to leave. And the hospital doesn't serve much healthy food.
I have increased appetite now though.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the baby bro! Cheats at the hospital are a must, their food always sucks. Dont worry too much about it and hit it hard this week when things settle down. I havent had increased appetite what so ever, but todays fast started to suck at hour 14 of 16, the last 2 hours were terrible.

Subbed! Good luck moving forward! I will be posting more as all my distractions are now behind me! Lets tear this **** up bro!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the baby bro! Cheats at the hospital are a must, their food always sucks. Dont worry too much about it and hit it hard this week when things settle down. I havent had increased appetite what so ever, but todays fast started to suck at hour 14 of 16, the last 2 hours were terrible.

Subbed! Good luck moving forward! I will be posting more as all my distractions are now behind me! Lets tear this **** up bro!
Cool, so you are doing leangains? 16/8 fast? That is what I am doing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Keep it up!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, fast from 8pm-12pm. Eat at 12, 4, and 7:30

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, fast from 8pm-12pm. Eat at 12, 4, and 7:30

I am switching my window to 1100 - 1900. I have to eat earlier. When I go back to work next week, I may even do 10-1800 or 09-1700. I just don't want to get too hungry at night and **** it all up!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is right, I am on leave again until Next week!! Newborn and all.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Do what you got to do and do work when your back! Have a blast with the new addition bro! They are fun, mine is 3 now.... Take care and take some time, we will still be here when you get back!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my patch #10 off for the day. I am totally stagnated as far as "weight" goes, but I am ultimately seeing results whee I want them, muscle tone is improving and I am slipping out of my clothes. I have lost a alot of weight in the past 5 months, and I no longer own ay clothes that don't make me look lie I am a hoodlum. (super baggy) The wife wants to buy more, but I want to wait until I am done recomping, whatever that holds.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my patch #10 off for the day. I am totally stagnated as far as "weight" goes, but I am ultimately seeing results whee I want them, muscle tone is improving and I am slipping out of my clothes. I have lost a alot of weight in the past 5 months, and I no longer own ay clothes that don't make me look lie I am a hoodlum. (super baggy) The wife wants to buy more, but I want to wait until I am done recomping, whatever that holds.
Nice!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's your lifts going ?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your lifts going ?
Lifts are good. I did some squats and dead lifts yesterday along with my back and biceps workout. My clothes seem to be fitting very loosely now. My weight is sporatic, and it is basically staying the same, but I am thinning out. I am in a size 32 in the waist. I can't remember the last time that I wore this size.
photo (2).JPG
photose.jpg
photo (4).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (6).JPG

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are looking good. Keep up the work. How much fiber are you taking in one day?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are looking good. Keep up the work. How much fiber are you taking in one day?
I do pretty good, I haven't counted, but my carbs generally consist of brown rice, oats, whole grain bread. Lots of veggies. I am definitely getting more fiber than is recommended. I will count them all up and post it in here tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take your carbs after 10 and before 5 and that will help out too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take your carbs after 10 and before 5 and that will help out too.
After 10 and before 5? Whats with all these time frames for carbs? They arent required at all and are built on heresay. Like oh if you eat a big carb meal in the morning you will burn it off by the evening.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helps maximize gh production.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.
As hard as you work you'll be good to go. It wasn't long ago that you needed a walker for assistance. Nice job bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
That's also a valid statement. I personally have done both. I would try both out.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I am starting to see the effects here.
I apologize for not logging as frequently as I should, but as you know we had a baby at the beginning of this log, and now we are in the hospital because she is sick. They did a lumbar puncture to check her spinal fluid for bacterial or viral infections. Those results will be in approx 1-2 days from now. I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

I am officially on the second pack of patches, i was doubting them for awhile, because my weight was not changing, an it seems to have climbed a bit, but I am leaning out and putting on some quality muscle. My recomp is going great.

I will post progress pics here within a week.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Progress 29MAR13.JPG

Then damn love handles are going to be the last thing to disappear I guess.

Progress 29Mar13

Good ****. My diet is a little off this past week.

With my newborn in the hospital and Best Ranger Competition going on for the last 2 weeks and the next 3 weeks, I am suffering, but I am looking good. Imagine if my diet were clean!! I am going to tidy the diet up, that is a goal now.

Any motivation? I need some log followers man. Geez

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switching back to nights.

Putting patch number 19 on right now, which is the first one out of the 2nd pack. I will keep it on until it falls off.

Let's get this log caught up and on fire!!

Weight is now 172, which is up, but I have larger muscles. I am losing fat, this I can promise. How much I don't know.

Hey djbombsquad, what do you think about letting me add your stim patch as an add on for this log? I need some more energy, my hours are friggin long and my newborn situation. I am dragging here, and Best Ranger has just begun,and as the Ranger Training Brigade Medic, I am TOO BUSY TO GET ANY REST. I am not going to get much sleep until May. What do you say?

I know Ageforce can hook it up for a 'falling' soldier.

If not, then no worries.

I will see you on the next post!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still doing intermittent fasting, coupled with this patch and P90X, along with some lifts throughout the week.
Locking the diet down today. I am going to do my workout today,then get the 2 girls ready to visit their newborn sis in the hospital. Her temperature has gone down and she seems to be fairing better.

I woke up witha headache, but I think that is from dehydration. I am slacking on my water consumption this past week.

I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. But I look and feel great

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro! Yeah, I'm not so sure about weight. Your abs and arms look way better!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep up the good work. Looking good.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

You in bro? RegisterJr

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

You in bro? RegisterJr
I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
I did my Chest, SHoulders and Triceps yesterday. NO ENERGY when I woke up, but I downed my PWO and ended up doing good. I NEED to get back to counting calories (I keep saying this don't I?)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is patch night again. I am going to put it on right now. It will most likely stay in place until my 0455 shower, but I will wrap a bit of coban around it to keep it on. I want every last bit of help from this thing.
Diet was better today. I don't think I got all of my calories in though. I ran out of time in my feeding window. Oh well.

Plyometrics went very well today. I had lots of energy to complete it though. Tomorrow morning is Back and Biceps. Bring it!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.

Thanks!!

I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!!

I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.
How long has that been going on?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long has that been going on?

About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just put my patch on after my shower. I had a great workout today. I did 45 minutes of P90X Yoga X, then I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.

Outstanding workout!!

Here are some progress/swole photos

4apr13 2.jpg
4apr13 3.jpg
4APR13.jpg

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet was pretty good today. I am going to try to input it in Myfitnesspal tomorrow and see where I am for total calories, but know that I got some good protein today, and I know I stayed under my calorie goal as well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.
I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?
Man, I like to think that I handle stress okay. But with a newborn and returning to work, and BRC, and taking a full load of college courses, stress could be a possibility.

I guess I need to workout more.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha! You might be right.