AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
    That's also a valid statement. I personally have done both. I would try both out.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.


  2. Alright, I am starting to see the effects here.
    I apologize for not logging as frequently as I should, but as you know we had a baby at the beginning of this log, and now we are in the hospital because she is sick. They did a lumbar puncture to check her spinal fluid for bacterial or viral infections. Those results will be in approx 1-2 days from now. I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

    I am officially on the second pack of patches, i was doubting them for awhile, because my weight was not changing, an it seems to have climbed a bit, but I am leaning out and putting on some quality muscle. My recomp is going great.

    I will post progress pics here within a week.
    •   
       


  3. Name:  Progress 29MAR13.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  39.1 KB

    Then damn love handles are going to be the last thing to disappear I guess.

    Progress 29Mar13

    Good ****. My diet is a little off this past week.

    With my newborn in the hospital and Best Ranger Competition going on for the last 2 weeks and the next 3 weeks, I am suffering, but I am looking good. Imagine if my diet were clean!! I am going to tidy the diet up, that is a goal now.

    Any motivation? I need some log followers man. Geez

  4. Switching back to nights.

    Putting patch number 19 on right now, which is the first one out of the 2nd pack. I will keep it on until it falls off.

    Let's get this log caught up and on fire!!

    Weight is now 172, which is up, but I have larger muscles. I am losing fat, this I can promise. How much I don't know.


    Hey @djbombsquad, what do you think about letting me add your stim patch as an add on for this log? I need some more energy, my hours are friggin long and my newborn situation. I am dragging here, and Best Ranger has just begun,and as the Ranger Training Brigade Medic, I am TOO BUSY TO GET ANY REST. I am not going to get much sleep until May. What do you say?

    I know Ageforce can hook it up for a 'falling' soldier.

    If not, then no worries.

    I will see you on the next post!

  5. I am still doing intermittent fasting, coupled with this patch and P90X, along with some lifts throughout the week.
    Locking the diet down today. I am going to do my workout today,then get the 2 girls ready to visit their newborn sis in the hospital. Her temperature has gone down and she seems to be fairing better.


    I woke up witha headache, but I think that is from dehydration. I am slacking on my water consumption this past week.

    I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. But I look and feel great
    •   
       


  6. Looking good bro! Yeah, I'm not so sure about weight. Your abs and arms look way better!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  7. Keep up the good work. Looking good.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  8. Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

    I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

    I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

    You in bro? @RegisterJr

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

    I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

    I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

    You in bro? @RegisterJr
    I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    I did my Chest, SHoulders and Triceps yesterday. NO ENERGY when I woke up, but I downed my PWO and ended up doing good. I NEED to get back to counting calories (I keep saying this don't I?)

  11. Today is patch night again. I am going to put it on right now. It will most likely stay in place until my 0455 shower, but I will wrap a bit of coban around it to keep it on. I want every last bit of help from this thing.
    Diet was better today. I don't think I got all of my calories in though. I ran out of time in my feeding window. Oh well.

    Plyometrics went very well today. I had lots of energy to complete it though. Tomorrow morning is Back and Biceps. Bring it!!

  12. Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.

    Thanks!!

    I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

    WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

    I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Thanks!!

    I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

    WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

    I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.
    How long has that been going on?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    How long has that been going on?

    About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

    I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

    This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.

  16. Just put my patch on after my shower. I had a great workout today. I did 45 minutes of P90X Yoga X, then I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.

    Outstanding workout!!


    Here are some progress/swole photos


    Name:  4apr13 2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  35.9 KBName:  4apr13 3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  108.5 KBName:  4APR13.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  45.3 KB

  17. My diet was pretty good today. I am going to try to input it in Myfitnesspal tomorrow and see where I am for total calories, but know that I got some good protein today, and I know I stayed under my calorie goal as well.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

    I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

    This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.
    I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?
    Man, I like to think that I handle stress okay. But with a newborn and returning to work, and BRC, and taking a full load of college courses, stress could be a possibility.

    I guess I need to workout more.

  20. Ha! You might be right.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  21. Nice update pics bro! P90X got my pump on too when I used it! I will have to post pics soon. Good updates!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  22. Looking good. Keep up the work. It is showing !
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  23. Got me a nice workout in. I woke up feeling great, and my diet was on point yesterday. Go figure.

    Back to the fuggin basics, get the diet right first.

    I wore my patch all the way up until 0730, when I was told to take it off mid workout by an officer in the Ranger Gym.

    Feeling pumped, so so hungry. Down with some aminos and keeping my IF going.

    I have 4 slices of bread to eat a PB&J and a Tuna sandwich for lunch. Some steam fresh Mixed veggies and a scoop of protein powder and some chicken breasts. That will be part lunch, part snack.

    WOOOOO!!!!

  24. Like the old adage goes, quality goes in, quality comes out! Why no patch with rangers?
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Like the old adage goes, quality goes in, quality comes out! Why no patch with rangers?
    I guess technically since it isn't part of the uniform, ass holes can biitch.




    Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....

  26. You have a good attitude and being ahead of the mental aspect will take you far! You got this drew!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    You have a good attitude and being ahead of the mental aspect will take you far! You got this drew!
    Thanks pal!

  28. I went to the gym here in Fort Stewart and did an amazing back, legs, and shoulders workout.

    Here it is-

    BB Deadlift-
    115x15
    135x15
    155x15
    155x15
    175x15

    Alt Seated DB Arnold Press
    35x12
    35x13
    35x12
    35x12
    30x15

    Squat-Full BB
    90x12
    100x12
    100x12
    100x12
    110x12

    Lateral DB Raise
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12
    25x6

    Goblet Squat
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12
    65x12
    70x12

    Front DB Raise
    20x12
    20x12
    25x12
    25x12
    25x12

    BB speed squat
    95x15
    95x15
    105x15
    105x15
    105x15

    Face Pull cable
    50x12
    60x12
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12

    Standing Calf Raies
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

    I was going for volume and calories burn. Accomplished.

    Remember that I had some major hip operations in the last several months, so while the weight looks light to some of you, I got an amazing workout in, and it can only improve from here, right?

    Patch time again tonight. I looked shredded today in the gym. I should have snapped a photo.

  29. How did it feel on your hips?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  30. Painful, but not unbearable


    Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*
    By rreppert1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 01:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 03:23 PM
  3. The best new fat burner!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
  4. Which is the MOST-EFFICIENT fat burner out there ?
    By Norwegian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in