AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Take your carbs after 10 and before 5 and that will help out too.
    After 10 and before 5? Whats with all these time frames for carbs? They arent required at all and are built on heresay. Like oh if you eat a big carb meal in the morning you will burn it off by the evening.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Helps maximize gh production.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  3. I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

    My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

    I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

    My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

    I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.
    As hard as you work you'll be good to go. It wasn't long ago that you needed a walker for assistance. Nice job bro!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Helps maximize gh production.
    Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
    That's also a valid statement. I personally have done both. I would try both out.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. Alright, I am starting to see the effects here.
    I apologize for not logging as frequently as I should, but as you know we had a baby at the beginning of this log, and now we are in the hospital because she is sick. They did a lumbar puncture to check her spinal fluid for bacterial or viral infections. Those results will be in approx 1-2 days from now. I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

    I am officially on the second pack of patches, i was doubting them for awhile, because my weight was not changing, an it seems to have climbed a bit, but I am leaning out and putting on some quality muscle. My recomp is going great.

    I will post progress pics here within a week.

  8. Name:  Progress 29MAR13.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  39.1 KB

    Then damn love handles are going to be the last thing to disappear I guess.

    Progress 29Mar13

    Good ****. My diet is a little off this past week.

    With my newborn in the hospital and Best Ranger Competition going on for the last 2 weeks and the next 3 weeks, I am suffering, but I am looking good. Imagine if my diet were clean!! I am going to tidy the diet up, that is a goal now.

    Any motivation? I need some log followers man. Geez

  9. Switching back to nights.

    Putting patch number 19 on right now, which is the first one out of the 2nd pack. I will keep it on until it falls off.

    Let's get this log caught up and on fire!!

    Weight is now 172, which is up, but I have larger muscles. I am losing fat, this I can promise. How much I don't know.


    Hey @djbombsquad, what do you think about letting me add your stim patch as an add on for this log? I need some more energy, my hours are friggin long and my newborn situation. I am dragging here, and Best Ranger has just begun,and as the Ranger Training Brigade Medic, I am TOO BUSY TO GET ANY REST. I am not going to get much sleep until May. What do you say?

    I know Ageforce can hook it up for a 'falling' soldier.

    If not, then no worries.

    I will see you on the next post!

  10. I am still doing intermittent fasting, coupled with this patch and P90X, along with some lifts throughout the week.
    Locking the diet down today. I am going to do my workout today,then get the 2 girls ready to visit their newborn sis in the hospital. Her temperature has gone down and she seems to be fairing better.


    I woke up witha headache, but I think that is from dehydration. I am slacking on my water consumption this past week.

    I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. But I look and feel great

  11. Looking good bro! Yeah, I'm not so sure about weight. Your abs and arms look way better!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Keep up the good work. Looking good.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

    I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

    I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

    You in bro? @RegisterJr

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

    I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

    I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

    You in bro? @RegisterJr
    I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    I did my Chest, SHoulders and Triceps yesterday. NO ENERGY when I woke up, but I downed my PWO and ended up doing good. I NEED to get back to counting calories (I keep saying this don't I?)

  16. Today is patch night again. I am going to put it on right now. It will most likely stay in place until my 0455 shower, but I will wrap a bit of coban around it to keep it on. I want every last bit of help from this thing.
    Diet was better today. I don't think I got all of my calories in though. I ran out of time in my feeding window. Oh well.

    Plyometrics went very well today. I had lots of energy to complete it though. Tomorrow morning is Back and Biceps. Bring it!!

  17. Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Awesome log. I Love to here your progress because it is always a joy.

    Thanks!!

    I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

    WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

    I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Thanks!!

    I am still wearing the patch, because I didn't wake up early enough to work out. I will go here in a minute and knock it out.

    WHY AM I SLEEPING SO TERRIBLY?

    I know it has nothing to do with the patch, because it is every night. My wife says that I talk in my sleep and I am constantly moving around, like flailing every minute. Maybe I should have a sleep study done.
    How long has that been going on?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    How long has that been going on?

    About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

    I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

    This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.

  21. Just put my patch on after my shower. I had a great workout today. I did 45 minutes of P90X Yoga X, then I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.

    Outstanding workout!!


    Here are some progress/swole photos


    Name:  4apr13 2.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  35.9 KBName:  4apr13 3.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  108.5 KBName:  4APR13.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  45.3 KB

  22. My diet was pretty good today. I am going to try to input it in Myfitnesspal tomorrow and see where I am for total calories, but know that I got some good protein today, and I know I stayed under my calorie goal as well.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    About a week after the birth of Emelyn, so 3 weeks. I remember that is when we started hitting our extra lifts hard and I was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for a week, then Boom.

    I have since been sleeping 7-8 hours a night mostly, and Kindra lets me sleep in Karsons room so the baby doesn't keep me up.

    This morning wasn't as bad though, and these afternoon workout sessions seem to be helping for some reason.
    I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I've had the opposite affect. My sleep patterns have gotten better. Last night I was up from 1-3, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Stress maybe?
    Man, I like to think that I handle stress okay. But with a newborn and returning to work, and BRC, and taking a full load of college courses, stress could be a possibility.

    I guess I need to workout more.

  25. Ha! You might be right.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*
    By rreppert1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 02:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
  3. The best new fat burner!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:48 PM
  4. Which is the MOST-EFFICIENT fat burner out there ?
    By Norwegian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:16 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in