Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to give a big shout out and thanks to DJ and Daft and everyone at AgeForce for the opportunity to log the new fat loss patch.

I am more skeptic than believer in a patch so this will work out well. Never taken a patch before and honestly never thought about it before this.

Currently 235 pounds looking to get back to 185-190 by May - doable? Yes! Hard Work? Yes....

Ok, so 3 days ago i fractured my right wrist and will be limited to stricly cardio for the most part.

Ok, so today i put on my first patch during my 8 hour work day and felt nothing, i know it is stim free so i will give it time to work. I will tell you guys one thing, it sticks like a mofo! I put it on my forearm and after 8 hours i pulled off most of the hair in that spot! You were right, no jitters, actually forgot it was there until someone asked me why i had a nicotine patch on since i dont smoke... lol.

Todays Workout : 2 mile jog

Todays Food :

Patch put on before 1st meal

2 slices Whole Wheat with PB

Fish on WHole Wheat

Fish on Whole Wheat

6 oz chicken
Baked Poatato

Protein Shake before bed

Trying to readjust to normal life eating. Had it down when i was on third shift, have no clue now that I am on 1st! We will get this though!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In _

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your going to have carbs cut them out around 5 and start them up after 10. That is a trick I learned from the doctor I work with. Helps people. Maximize gh which helps with fat loss.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
If your going to have carbs cut them out around 5 and start them up after 10. That is a trick I learned from the doctor I work with. Helps people. Maximize gh which helps with fat loss.
Sounds good man! Good looking out. I will implement this starting monday, i put my next patch on in the am! Thanks for all who subbed along for the ride!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good man! Good looking out. I will implement this starting monday, i put my next patch on in the am! Thanks for all who subbed along for the ride!
If you like carbs than carb timing can help. I usually recommend carb back where I eat my carbs and proteins on the weekend and fats and proteins week days. That's another great alternative to help shed fat.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, gonna change diet to IF next week. Wrist feels ok, so going to add some body weight exercises in the.coming days. Sleeping pretty good lately. Not sure why, might have something to do with patch, might be the 60 hour work week. Going to.update my.workout tonight I am at work right now. Expect big update later!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did a lot of pushup and pullup variations because my wrist is feeling so-so. Today took an off day after working 10 hours, had to run and get my 3 year olds big boy bed and get it set up. Tomorrow going to hit up some shoulders, biceps, and triceps, Will log with sets, reps, etc! Sorry been scarce first week on, just really hectic long hours and weekend work. Ridiculous, i will log in almost 70 hours this week alone. Hard to find time, this should subside within the next week or two back to around 40-48 a week.

Will be heading to IF dieting Monday. I will open my eating window at 12 noon since that is my lunch break, second feeding will be about 4 pm, and last one at 7-7:30. Will be eating healthy with a cheat meal on the weekend limited to one meal, one day! If anyone has any pointers for IF and fat loss I would love to hear them, i have BCAA's coming thie end of the week to help with throughout the work morning.

The patch is not really noticeable at this point, it sticks on my skin like a mofo, it would never fall off, this ****s like super glue! I like it, convenient, no pills for timing etc, etc! I have noticed nothing in regards to hunger, but now when its lights out, its lights out. First time in a long time i can remember my dreams, pretty decent ones! Been getting 6-8 hours of sleep a night which is a first in years!

Will post again post workout tomorrow and try and figure out a solid plan for the IF for fat loss protocol! Wish me luck guys, if you have any pointers, point them in my direction!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing IF for almost 3 weeks now. As of this mornings weigh in, I've dropped 13.6 pounds in 31 days. My guide is Lean Gains dot com, with a 1700c limit, 40%/30/30 p/car/f, weekends 18-2000c, almost all clean. BCAA's are a must. I did have to have a shake before noon on the first 3 days before i was used to the 12-8 feeding. My dirtiest meal is a PBJ because ill be damned if I don't have at least 4 tbsp. fat free Cottage Cheese is my best friend from 1-4:30.
None of this may help, but that website I gold for the diet. It is A LOT of literature, so if you don't have a second to read it you're welcome to ask. I have almost read the whole site.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Fat free cottage cheese* starts a new sentence.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Today I felt great! Hit up shoulders today! Am glad i am back to DBs at least!

Put the patch on during work today and noticed that when i took an energy pill at work today, it enhanced it beyond what ive felt with it in the past. I was awake, energized. I like it. Now that I am back on lifting, and will be introduing IF monday I am hoping that I will start seeing the results i want to while on this patch!

Todays Workout : Shoulders

Arnold Press - 4X10 30#DBs
Lat Rasies - 3X10 20# DBs
Upright Rows - 3X10 35# DBs
Shoulder Flys - 3X10 30# DBs
Shrugs - 3X10 - 35# DBs
Weighted Arm Circles - 2X10 ( 2 forward, 2 back ) 10# DBs

( Until i get to back to the gym in a couple months, the biggest DB i have are 35's.... :( )

Food Log :

1 bowl shredded wheat w/ 1% milk

Greek Yogurt

Clif Bar

5 oz Lean Beef
1 oz cheese
2 tbsp fat free refried beans

protein shake

5 oz Lean Beef
1 medium poatato

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice lifts. !!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Day 1 on IF. LOVE IT SO FAR!

caught me on my cheat meal day, 10 boneless wings from BDUBS, all in dry rub desert heat with a coke zero, not as bad as i wanted to go with it...

8 oz chicken with a greek yogurt

8 oz chicken with 3 oz potatoes and a cresent roll for added cals

Workout today :

Standard Pushups 4X8
Decline Pushups 3X8
Wide Pushups 3X8
Military Pushups 3X8

Tricep Kickbacks 3X12
Bench Dips 3X12
Tricep Extensions 3X10

Getting back into the swing of things, 30-45 sec rest in between sets, 3 sec to lower weight and explode back up for my reps.

Putting patch on right now as we speak before bed - will report post workout tomorrow and let you know how it is at night. Hitting Legs tomorrow!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
So I wore the patch today because i forgot it and fell asleep early last night. I am noticing that is helping reduce my hunger on the fast. It might just be me, might be head games, but i was actually less hungry today as compared to yesterday! Def a good thing, will monitor it more closely this week to see if it is really the case. Have not weighed in as of yet, going to wait and do that at the 30 and 60 day mark. I am loving the convenience of the patch but it needs to quit ripping my arm hair off! SO far so good, no irritation at the site reported by some others, no increase in hunger, if anything, a decrease in hunger. I am noticing to lean a little so far but nothing considerable, might be that i was just flat and dry this morning as well.

Todays Workout : Legs

Squats with DBs 4X12,12,10,10
Lunges with DBs 4X10
Wall Squats 3X 45 sec
1 1/2 Lunges 4X8
Stiff Leg DL 4X10
Seated Calf Raise 4X12
Standing Calf Raise 4X12

Todays Diet Macros :

Cals : 1836
Total Fat : 68 G
Sat : 16 G
Carbs : 105
Protein : 201

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep that up and you'll burn some mad weight! Nice job!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'm hoping so. Got a big summer planned and want to get shredded. So far living IF. Gonna try upping the cals to about 2100 on wo days and 1800 on rest days

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:/ people are telling me to do the same but I'm seeing amazing results...

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
If your seeing results I wouldnr change anything unless you plateau.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Ill run with that. It's what I want to hear.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Rest Day Today, patch will go on tonight before bed. I will report post workout tomorrow and fill you in on progress of my IF diet and shoulder day tomorrow!

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1900
Total Fat : 85
Sat Fat : 26
Carbs : 136
Protein : 160

Wow, not as good as id liked it to be today! Will def improve that asap tomorrow!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! The patch is treating me well up to this point. Its very convenient, and i notice when i take stuff with it, it enhances the product i am taking. I am liking this so far, noticing to lean out a hair, nothing major. Will keep an eye on this as time goes by. But as of right now, i think its doing whta its designed to do!

Arnold Press : 4X10
Lat Raises : 3X10
Upright Row : 3X10
Shoulder Fly : 3X10
Shrugs : 3X10
Weighted Arm Circles : 3X10, 10 forward, 10 back

Love this shoulder workout! Arnold Presses are amazing!

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1924
Total Fat : 80G
Sat : 18G
Carbs : 151
Protein : 252G

That is the macros i am looking forward to, and should be able to hit now that i am grilling food every day. Love grilled food, chicken, steak, beef, pork, seafood!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Arnold presses my self.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the macros! That's roughly the same %'s I *try* to be at. You'll cut up good!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update, curiosity killed the cat. 3 weeks in i am down from 235 to 227! WOOT! WOOT! Its doing more than i know!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update, curiosity killed the cat. 3 weeks in i am down from 235 to 227! WOOT! WOOT! Its doing more than i know!

Good job bro!! I think my patch is working, but not in a scale sense. Waist is shrinking but staying at the same weight

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Way to go!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. That is what I like to see!!!!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Legs

Lunges with DBs 4X10
Wall Squats 3X 45 sec
1 1/2 Lunges 4X8
Stiff Leg DL 4X10
Seated Calf Raise 4X12
Standing Calf Raise 4X12

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1947
fat : 56G
sat : 21G
carbs : 122G
protein : 250G

Feel pretty good with the workout and the macros today! I feel like my progress is starting to show, and this patch is doing more than i can tell. Like i said, its hard to put a review on something you cant feel working, but the results are speaking for themselves! I can only hope to continue this success moving forward! I am busting my ass and i have not done any cardio in doing so. That is impressive in its own right!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on. Could you see your self using it again? Few of my friends are on in and lost 20lbs over few months and changed nothing in there program other than the patch and reps and sets but ever thing else stayed the same.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Right on. Could you see your self using it again? Few of my friends are on in and lost 20lbs over few months and changed nothing in there program other than the patch and reps and sets but ever thing else stayed the same.
Yeah man, i could see using it again. So far so good. I have 5 weeks of patches left, got a 60 day supply, so i will log it till the end bro!

Weighted Arm Cirlces : 3X10 ( forward and back )

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1898
Fat : 36g
sat fat : 15g
carbs : 171
protein : 234

Fat Count was a little low for my liking as well as carbs being a little high, but i am happy with where my macros ended up. Definately taking the shape and cuts i am looking for. Very thrilled with progress thus far! Hopefully this trend will continue throughout....

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates. You are doing great!
As are you drew! I learned a long time ago not to read into the scale, just go by the mirror test and the way your clothes fit!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree completely. The scale doesn't phase me at all

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tricks for fat loss.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps

Wide Pullups 4X10
Lat Pull Down 4X10
Single Arm Row : 4X10
Back Fly : 4X10

Standing Curl 3X8
Alt Curls 3X8
Hammer Curls 3X8

Macros for the day

Cals : 1996
fat : 76
sat fat : 21
carbs : 182
protein : 217

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the WO and the macros.

I noticed you keep sat fats logged also... Why? Are they supposed to be low or high?

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Sat fats are bad. I do that to see how many grams of healthy fats I get in!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sat fats are bad. I do that to see how many grams of healthy fats I get in!
I did not know that. Dang, another thing to keep track of.

Thanks! lol

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, another patch down, still noticing the effects thus far! Noticing a leaning out effect, other than that noticing nothing else but better sleep it seems like, well, that and i am sweating my ass off.

Workout : Legs

Lunges with DBs 4X10
Wall Squats 3X 45 sec
1 1/2 Lunges 4X8
Stiff Leg DL 4X10
Seated Calf Raise 4X12
Standing Calf Raise 4X12

Not too bad of a workout today, did walking lunges, quads are still on fire. Damn lunges, hate em, hate em, but damn afterward i love them!

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1981
fat : 82
sat fat : 22
carbs : 136
protein : 266

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, another patch down, still noticing the effects thus far! Noticing a leaning out effect, other than that noticing nothing else but better sleep it seems like, well, that and i am sweating my ass off.

Workout : Legs

Lunges with DBs 4X10
Wall Squats 3X 45 sec
1 1/2 Lunges 4X8
Stiff Leg DL 4X10
Seated Calf Raise 4X12
Standing Calf Raise 4X12

Not too bad of a workout today, did walking lunges, quads are still on fire. Damn lunges, hate em, hate em, but damn afterward i love them!

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1981
fat : 82
sat fat : 22
carbs : 136
protein : 266

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh. I'm with you on lunges.

Way to go on your food!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job so far.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it going bro? I am thinking about purchasing another 30 days supply, but I am hoping that Ageforce will sponsor me another 30 days supply.

I am also looking into the HGH patch and the Energy patch

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
How is it going bro? I am thinking about purchasing another 30 days supply, but I am hoping that Ageforce will sponsor me another 30 days supply.

I am also looking into the HGH patch and the Energy patch

That would be badass. I am hooking up with Enhanced in my second set of patches along with Stacker XPLC ( because i actually get energy from them, creatine, amino1, citruline malate and glutamine.

Workout : 2 mile jog

Food Log :

7 oz chicken
1/2 c low fat cottage cheese
2 hard boiled eggs

2 scoops protein
12 oz milk
1 c cottage cheese

100g whole wheat noodles
1/4 cup spagh sauce
7 oz ground round
1 breadstick

macros :

cals : 2036
fat : 67
sat fat : 15
carbs : 165
pro : 278

Been feeling good lately, lots of cramps in hammys and calves, but i am getting dialed into everything and getting cardio squeezed in on wed and sat, and occasional sundays!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be badass. I am hooking up with Enhanced in my second set of patches along with Stacker XPLC ( because i actually get energy from them, creatine, amino1, citruline malate and glutamine.

Workout : 2 mile jog

Food Log :

7 oz chicken
1/2 c low fat cottage cheese
2 hard boiled eggs

2 scoops protein
12 oz milk
1 c cottage cheese

100g whole wheat noodles
1/4 cup spagh sauce
7 oz ground round
1 breadstick

macros :

cals : 2036
fat : 67
sat fat : 15
carbs : 165
pro : 278

Been feeling good lately, lots of cramps in hammys and calves, but i am getting dialed into everything and getting cardio squeezed in on wed and sat, and occasional sundays!
Nice job on cals/macros!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Low fat cottage cheese is this shyte for better macros!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established

Weighted Arm Circles : 3X10, 10 forward, 10 back

Todays Macros :

Cals : 1964
total fat : 98
sat fat : 20
carbs : 104
pro : 314

Wow on my own macros....Protein is way up there! I like it, maybe not that high, but at least over the 230-250 mark i shoot for! Fat is a little high for me, but i added low fat cottage cheese as a staple so i am super impressed, we will see where this takes me, i will not be able to duplicate this often as today i had some high dollar high quality proten sources. I will be able to hit 230 on a constant basis however.

Wore patch today, felt good. Stayed on while sweating my ass off through a greuling work day, and came off easy after 8.5 hours. No irritation at the application site whatsoever. Really digging this patch, would be open to running other ageforce products or running another log for them. Should be interesting to see where the added cardio takes this log. I am super excited for the next 4 weeks!

This four weeks i will be adding in other supplement to the mix as it was just the patch and bcaa's the first 4.

I will be using :

Fat loss patch
stacker xplc
creatine
citruline malate
glutamine
animal pak
enhanced
protein powder