MSTEPin out the fatlife with AGEFORCE FATLOSS PATCH(sponsored)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
BIG thank you to the AgeForce team to let me log there pretty sweet fatloss patch. Why i really wanted to try this product was cuz of the ingredients they chose to use. 7Keto was always something i liked and T2 and Tyr-Soma are something i always wanted to try. i just finished running reduce xt which i enjoyed but wanna keep goin with the fat loss before the summer hits.

height: 5'9
weighed in the morning at 163
diet: gonna be carb deficit with only 50g the most a day, usually dont even go that high anyway with high protein and moderate fats.
Other supp: just Caffiene pills. 400mg/day to wake me up in the morning
training: 30min cardio, abs every other day and just started weight training again so will post workouts when i log the day

just slapped the patch on today and will get pics up later today. ley go

befores
image-1.jpeg
image.jpeg

[video=youtube;YImIvmtuHAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YImIvmtuHAE[/video]

Final Review

Energy: 3/5 Like stated on the site, this supp was not meant to give energy or was supposed to be a stim but I am still not givin it a 0/5 because i was not lethargic at all. on stims i usually get a little tired aka crash after awhile but this one just kept me goin through the day. always active, never tryin to kill time at work or my day, even got back on the bike. is this gonna be a crazy energy burst? of course not but i feel good.

Fatloss: 5/5 im a huge fan of 7keto and was what drew me to this product. not too many products these use 7keto and if they do its in pill form which sucks cuz its no very bioavailable. what i enjoy about this it targeted my love handles and lower abs. for me when i lose weight, i lose from legs first and mostly legs. it takes forever to lose my gut but with this, 2 weeks i noticed it smoothing out and i have that jiggly annoying fat

Stamina: 3/5 after a few days i noticed that my legs werent as dead as they would be, my breathing became better while running like i wasnt breathing as hard as before, i felt great on the the treadmill and wanted to go more than usual when i reached the 30min mark. i did have a few days where i just didnt feel like hittin cardio but other than that, everything was great

Vascularity 4/5: loved this about this product. i did expect to lose fat but not become as vascular as i got. after the 2nd week i noticed more veins on my arms and shoulders comin out of no where.

Thermogenics: 5/5 no doubt was i heated up more throughout my workout and day. was sweating so much more than usual and body was always red. when i chilled on the couch with my girl she even said she liked how my body is always warm. and since im a pale person, a little color in my life is nice lol gotta it the beds

Sides 5/5: zero sides to this. no bad nauseus feeling, no crashes, no dry joints, just positive

Overall: 4/5 awesome product here guys!!!! without a doubt im gonna get more patches. at first i was skeptical like most but actually tryin it blew my mind how good it was. this is really one of the best fat loss products i used and THE BEST non-stim fat loss product ive ever used. Gotta thank the AgeForce team for makin me a believer of the patches. im def pickin more up and wanna try ther preworkout and hgh patch. Oh also guys, for me since i workout after 5 pm, i slap the patch on when i wake up around 7am or 8am.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: so its day 3 and slapped on another patch this mornign at 6. i been noticing my body heating up more throughout the day. every physical movement i make it heats a lot more quick. im sweatin a lot more on the tread mill too but im still tryin to get the best out of this patch like the perfect time to put it on. since i work out around 6 or 7pm, im thinkin 6-8am since 8 hours still passes before i hit the gym. plus the sticky solution age force is usin is killin me if i put somewhere where i have hair lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 4: im really feelin heated up throughout the day and enjoyuin it. diet was kinda off last night due to wings i had lol but theyre low carb so its all good. stayed away from the wedges. i like that this is not effecting my sleep at all either, been falling asleep normally and get the usual wake 3 times but just to drink water and pass right after. did legs today with cardio and it killed. not to the strength i used to be but working progress.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: murdered back yesterday. only did 10min cardio but was cuz i left my headphones at home and i cant do it without music. but ran into my cousin and lifted with him. guy did brutal workouts. been noticing my pump is getting crazy everytime i lift. like veins are just comin out new places and feelin more vascular. not sure what ingredient is doin this but im luvin it.

warm up lat pull ups
3 sets x 15

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

vbar pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

lying t-bar row
70 x 8
85 x 8
90 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

dead lift(straight leg)
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

another machine for mid back

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 6: arms. snapped today on arms, had an awesome and great energy. cheated last night, sorry guys. hit a bowl with an old friend that just got the monster goin in me with oreos and pizza lol but burned it off today with cardio and sauna. just got home now and grillin some chicken and gonna eat with hummus, this snow wont stop me from the grill :) love chicago but people drivin like morons today.

single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 8

straight bar curls
70 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 8

single arm hammer curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl
3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

Tri's

skull crushers
40 x 10
50 x 10
60 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 30-50 reps each

rope push down
52 x 15
60 x 12
60 x 10

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower your carbs below 30 grams or else you won't burn any fat. Assuming your not 20 grams of fiber to counter the carbs.

Also eat fish. Fish is great for fat loss. Good fats are needed for fat loss so to keep your fat low wouldn't be good.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Lower your carbs below 30 grams or else you won't burn any fat. Assuming your not 20 grams of fiber to counter the carbs.

Also eat fish. Fish is great for fat loss. Good fats are needed for fat loss so to keep your fat low wouldn't be good.
Nonsense! Not everyone needs to go low carb to burn fat...I walk around at like 7%bf and eat at least 300g carbs a day....caloric deficit(through diet and activity) is all that is needed to "burn" fat...ample cardio, rest, and appropriate food choices and anyone can get lean.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Great log btw...very clear and detailed. Keep up the good work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like for a dedicated high fat/high protein/ low carb diet from Monday through Friday of the week. During that time, I personally limit to 30 grams of carbohydrates MAXIMUM per day. I suggest to my patients a diet at roughly 55-60 percent fat, 30-35 percent protein and no more than 30 grams of carbohydrates during this 5- day phase of the diet and they seem to get better results fat way.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then, the weekend I go through a 36-48 hour period very similar to CARBOHYDRATE LOADING. I hit the carbs heavily. Pizza and juice are OK. So is most everything else. Guidelines for the carb loading period of the diet are: 30-40 percent fat, 10-15 percent protein and 45-60 percent carbs, though, as you can see, these levels should be adjusted to match and maximize individual body chemistry and needs but I'm only giving out suggestions.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
carbs and me no need to worry lol im all about low to no carbs. i only eat meat and cheese basically and these bomb ass high fiber tortillas, nets at 4g carb total but get extremely gassy.

day 7: tits. had a pretty decent workout last night but didnt really feel the cardio. like i did 30min but not really much sweat but i did feel heated. hit the sauna to get some sweat out. chest workout woulda been better if i had a spot, stayed low on weight and didnt get decline bench in due to an over packed gym full of morons doin ther ab workouts on it and the occasional idiot that took too much preworkout and took 10min between each set cuz he's starin into his mind. but killed the flies, really got good pumps from them. post workout meal was chili with 3 hard boil eggs, id say about 15g total carbs

Cardio: 30min

warm up pushups
3 set, 30-50 reps

bench:
135lbs x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

incline bench
135lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
205lbs x 8

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
75lbs x 8
75lbs x 8

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
55 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
75lbs x 10
75lbs x 8

fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 8: shoulders. was extremely dead today cuz i basically starved myself so only made it 15min on treadmill. was late too work so no breakfast, forgot food at home so went straight to gym after work so only had post workout meal which was double scoop protein shake, 2 hard boiled eggs and a piece of chicken...debating a protein bar if i get hungry before i hit the bed. but all in all, good lift session. lookin leaner and my buddy i ran into said my stomach is shrinkin so pretty happy. also hit 20min sauna and 10min steam room so i did sweat a lot tonight.

shoulder press(dumbells)
55 x 8
60 x 8
65 x 8

dumbell raises(horizontal)
30 x 8
35 x 8
35 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

seated lateral raises dumbells
30 x 15
35 x 12
35 x 10

shoulder press machine
150 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 10

barbell raise
80 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

single arm cable delt pulls(the lawnmower i call it)
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

pissed off i was too dead to do trap workouts, will make up tomorrow

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. Keep up the good work!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Keep up the good work!
thanks man, its hell but results are keepin me goin. especially since my sis came over cookin carbonara and banana nut nutella muffins. ran through the kitchen coverin the nose and eyes lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's your weekend food going?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
this weekend was carb reload and i needed it. was gettin real tired throughout the week and caffeine pills weren't cuttin it. legs friday and cardio saturday and sunday only. did eat pretty dirty but surprisingly my lower belly is shrinking so cant complain on the weekend carbs.

day 12: chest today. worked out with friend so mite as well get chest out of the way. felt kinda down today cuz i found out one of my cousins from the homeland committed suicide. i havent seen him since i was like 4 or 5 so dont really know him that well but the family has been mourning and its just been goin through my head all day. all i can say is it is what it is, cant change anything, rest in peace. but workout was still good. cardio was 20min but i really felt heated like crazy and was sweatin good. whole lot of jail bait too tonight lol why cant i be 17 again hahaha but ya good workout

Cardio: 30min

warm up pushups
3 set, 30-50 reps

bench:
135lbs x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

incline bench
135lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
205lbs x 8

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
75lbs x 8
75lbs x 8

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
55 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
75lbs x 10
75lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 6
fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

also did some ab workouts

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love it. I reload on weekends too and stay low during the week day so I know how it is. I have few table spoons of mct during the day to keep me going with omega guard and that helps me out.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Love it. I reload on weekends too and stay low during the week day so I know how it is. I have few table spoons of mct during the day to keep me going with omega guard and that helps me out.
ya this cycle is goin great. help me out, whats mct lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's) are fats that are naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oil.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
my bad for the lag, went to the homeland for cousins funeral and just got back couple days ago. didnt get much gym time and was with family so couldnt really do much. and ate a lot too sadly, u no foreign families they make u eat so much when ur ther lol

Day 22: arms. smashed arms yesterday and felt a lot stronger. im startin the get....whats that word, i wanna say stamina? like when i started this cycle at the 6th rep i felt like giving out but now i can do more reps and strength went up since i took off the week so im confused but happy. abs arent as visible as before so i gotta hit it hard again. tonight is back or shoulders

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: just been hittin cardio for the past few days. wanna burn all the food i ate a few weeks ago so holdin off on weights till cycle is over, well im doin abs still though. friday will be my final review and i can tell u that i have nothin bad to say about this supp at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the honest review . My clients also said the same thing. Nothing bad to say about it !