Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Go down to the bottom of the page for a recapped short version of the review.

My run is now officially drawn to a close, and what a run it has been. Initially I wasn't sure what to expect aside from the fact that the product would deliver a max pump (the name gave that part away) but with no ingredient profile released upon commencement of the log, I was unsure how it would impact my training or if the benefits would be limited to the pump. So I began my log to find out what one could expect from a run of this product.

In all honesty, I feel the name Max Pump limits this products potential and doesn't quite encapulate the entire ergogenic qualities this product brings; in saying that, the name sure doesn't lie. The pump was the first thing I noticed on Day 1 of dosing and continued to return throughtout the entire run of the product. So perhaps the naming of the product was smart given that it is the first thing you notice (people like instant effects after-all) and the strength increases took a few more days of dosing to really bring forth, and trying to call the product "Max Pump, Ultra Strength, Performance Enhancer would take up too much space on the label.

After a few days, my muscular strength and endurance really took off on a whole new level. Blasting out insane PR's and often performing exercises for more reps than the previous weeks. This is what we all want, and this product sure does deliver.

The product is simple; one ingredient. But don't let the simplicity fool you. This one ingredient is possibly the most powerful ergogenic I have ever used, literally boosting my performance in every way; increased strength + endurance. And these are the two things I seek in a performance supplement. The ability to lift more and for more reps is the recipe for growth, therefore this product is the first step of that process.

Downsides? My only downside was a mild G.I. discomfort felt around the 5 minute mark. It didn't last long however, no more than 10 minutes. And as this product is taken 30 minutes pre-workout, the discomfort was gone before the workout began. So it was no hinderance.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: Theres a reason Max Pump was chosen as the name for this product, it literally provides just that. After workouts it was often hard to put my normal clothing back on, the pump was that insane. However I did not notice any increase in vascularity, but I hadn't really expected to during this run as I am not my normal BF%. This product deserves nothing less than a 5 in this regard.
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina: This grew steadily upon each concurrent dose, growing more noticable as time moved on and the Betaine accumulated in my system. I was smashing my workouts; more reps with often more weight. Even at 95% of my previous 1rm I was hitting 6 reps. At most you can expect 2. And just to be clear, I had my 1rm tested twice over 2 seperate days 5 days apart before commencing 5/3/1.

3) Muscle Strength: Ties in with the above statement. More reps + more weight in 95% of my exercises (the remainder were new exercises so I had no previous data to base increases off). An easy 5

4) Overall physical performance: Above and beyond. Out performing all my session expectations. I go into each session with a clear plan on the minimums I want to achieve (ifeel this allows me to better plan where I need to place my focus and track my progress) and easily out performed all my expectations. Another easy 5

5) My overall opinion: I'm honestly sad to be ending this run, but am glad it is now released to the public allowing me to extend my run for the required time. The product is not to be limited solely to the benefit outlined in the name as it is so much more than a Max Pump. This product is the first step in the recipe for growth. The second steps depend on you. If you eat right, rest right and push yourself while supplementing with Max Pump, you will attain all the benefits outlined in this review.

Overall, i rate this product a 5. If you're looking for something to push you into a new realm of strength, look no further.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome review, thank you for your time and honest .02, very valuable to us indeed

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very detailed and in depth! Great review bro and thank you for taking the time to log this product for us!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It was a great run. I have never used any product that delivered the results this one did. I was truly impressed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a great run. I have never used any product that delivered the results this one did. I was truly impressed.
Im getting so antsy to run it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
your new avi even looks happy & pleased m8 :cheers:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Started to pick a couple bottles of this up at the Arnold Classic this weekend and they were sold out.... feels bad manneee. =/

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Started to pick a couple bottles of this up at the Arnold Classic this weekend and they were sold out.... feels bad manneee. =/
Selling fast. Did you check out the deal on NP? Entry price was insane

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So insane! Picked me up a couple bottles it was so insane lol.
I bumped forward my NP order just to pick some up. Normally I buy from NP in 6 monthly lots, but I had to bump it forward to grab 2 more bottles.
insane in the membrane, for dat der betaine..
:lol:

How can I refrain from sharing the love for dat der betaine