PNI 10lbs in 4 weeks? Ill see what I can do

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Alot of controversy in that thread of that dude gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks using PNI's products. I honestly don't believe it lol. But lets see what can happen, ill walk the walk.

Thermodex- 1 cap, am

Prod- 1 scoop pre

Para- 1 cap every 5 hours......the D-Test shouldn't be combined with Para, after 3-5 weeks it can be added in.

Macro's will be at 1.5xlbm, 300g carbs, 100g fat, IF style of eating.

Training will be 4 days a week, Chest, Back, rest, Delts/Arms, rest, Legs, Rest / repeat. Volume and Fatigue work(drop sets, statics, eccentric focused work) will be depended on my recovery as a whole. Meaning if I only got 4 hours of sleep, my day is going to be filled with a stressful environment/busy, or maybe the previous day I took a un-intelligent approach to training and did 20 sets to failure on deadlifts then I will pull back on the overall volume / fatigue work. Cardio will be done 4x a week 45 mins low intensity due to a ankle problem I have.

**Other supps
-Nothing else, except a multi

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
And thanks PNI! And damn...thermodex is incredibly strong!! Im doing a half cap 2morrow lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Alot of controversy in that thread of that kid gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks using PNI's products. I honestly don't believe it lol. But lets see what can happen, ill walk the walk.
Mighty words for the Kid you are yourself. I don't see Josiah using PH/DS at an age under 21 anyway...not that Chad's company would condone it after all, not like you guys did with Stephen.

Also what was that like a year ago you said..."I don't need to poison my body with PHs?" Haha...Sub, I wanna see you "beat them cheeks" Kid

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Mighty words for the Kid you are yourself. I don't see Josiah using PH/DS at an age under 21 anyway...not that Chad's company would condone it after all, not like you guys did with Stephen.

Also what was that like a year ago you said..."I don't need to poison my body with PHs?" Haha...Sub, I wanna see you "beat them cheeks" Kid
Didn't mean any insult when I said kid, my bad lol.

I said that? Oh..well..uhh...I had no idea what I was talking about then haha, and hell yee!

Thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Didn't mean any insult when I said kid, my bad lol.

I said that? Oh..well..uhh...I had no idea what I was talking about then haha, and hell yee!

Thanks.
I remember older logs before you became an LG rep, go cover your tracks before I quote them Mr. Under 21 years of age and using AND handing out PH/DS to under 21s :).

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thermadex is def strong. Hoping I get used to it in a couple days.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

There I edit my post, I changed kid to dude, I totally meant no harm in that man.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I remember older logs before you became an LG rep, go cover your tracks before I quote them Mr. Under 21 years of age and using AND handing out PH/DS to under 21s :).
I handed out PH's/DS's to under 21's? Well I guess it counts since im a LG rep...and we do have ph's.

Common dude, you don't need to start non sense in a log my dude?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I handed out PH's/DS's to under 21's? Well I guess it counts since im a LG rep...and we do have ph's.

Common dude, you don't need to start non sense in a log my dude?
I merely subbed :) , and StephenGarcia is under 21 still :D! Now like I said, let's see how Josiah bests your attempt...and get a proper pic now please, Chad and Ricky are good folk that deserve nice pics of your progress (be it much or none idk)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Guys the guy named Celroza that is posting in this thread is fed up with my attitude, so we will try to bash me any way he can.

In my past logs, I said I'd never use PH's until my genetic potential was peaked, and I eventually said screw that, so I ended up using PH's. And Cel didn't like that, I guess my attitude did change since when I came to anabolic minds. The beginning I was very humble wanted to stay healthy, then I kinda rushed my ph usage, no regrets, but Cel does have a point. I do see my attitude changed. (and no im not on any ph's/ds right now)

Cel, im all ears man. Your right, let me rebuild myself yeah? Thanks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right here :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Guys the guy named Celroza that is posting in this thread is fed up with my attitude, so we will try to bash me any way he can.

In my past logs, I said I'd never use PH's until my genetic potential was peaked, and I eventually said screw that, so I ended up using PH's. And Cel didn't like that, I guess my attitude did change since when I came to anabolic minds. The beginning I was very humble wanted to stay healthy, then I kinda rushed my ph usage, no regrets, but Cel does have a point. I do see my attitude changed. (and no im not on any ph's/ds right now)

Cel, im all ears man. Your right, let me rebuild myself yeah? Thanks.
I liked yah better when you were humble, helpful and full of articles willing to help people...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I liked yah better when you were humble, helpful and full of articles willing to help people...
Then I stopped all that, got lazy as ****, started taking PH's, I tended to over complicate things...then at times not complicate things via me being lazy/afraid of pushing myself. I need my balance back.

Im looking to rebuild myself, been a messy past 8 months....learned ALOT of lessons though.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I stopped all that, got lazy as ****, started taking PH's, I tended to over complicate things...then at times not complicate things via me being lazy/afraid of pushing myself. I need my balance back.

Im looking to rebuild myself, been a messy past 8 months....learned ALOT of lessons though.

LOL.. you feel like you owe Celorza an explanation....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

¬¬' you are smart...and know the theory, your training is just all over the place and you just need to stick to something for more than 3-6 months to see if it works for yah! Patience is the key in this game...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
LOL.. you feel like you owe Celorza an explanation....
Well....Cel does have a point.

Which the point is...I need to GROW UP.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
¬¬' you are smart...and know the theory, your training is just all over the place and you just need to stick to something for more than 3-6 months to see if it works for yah! Patience is the key in this game...
Ehh I tend to read too much at times but sometimes I don't read the "in and outs" of what I read so I technically don't know what im doing at times. Ill get inspired by some sort of training protocol, ill go out and do it...get bored...and change it within a couple days haha. Yes I do need more patience.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Please no bashing in these threads, only support and encouragement during the course of the 4 weeks. If words need exchanged, please do it outside of the logs. Thank you