PNI Triple Threat Stack Transformation: LOG CENTRAL!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. PNI Triple Threat Stack Transformation: LOG CENTRAL!


    Name:  Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  53.6 KB

    AM brothers - this is going to be the main, go-to "logger" thread for you all to add to as you wish. This is a place where all can follow along with you "in summary" aside from your own logs. This will NOT be a part of the "scoring" for the final prizes. We were asked by a few members if we could set up a thread like this and thus we have obliged! Lets all support, inspire, educate and motivate!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU


  2. 1st
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  3. 2nd
    Ready to see some hard work pay off!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  4. 3rd in for the highlight reel!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. In on this. Kill it guys!
  6. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Sub'd
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. I'm in this...

  9. Post will be up tonight. Thanks Luke & EB
    Independent Review

  10. Feeling the excitement!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. In on this

  12. She's up and running. Late but fashionable!

    PalmFist takes on PNI Triple Threat...
    PalmFist takes on PNI Triple Threat...
    Independent Review

  13. Can't wait to watch this all unfold!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  14. WIlpit's starting stats and pics.

    Measurements:

    Chest relaxed: 48.5"
    Shoulders relaxed: 52.5"
    Waist at belly button and around largest part of love handles: 39.5"
    Waist below love handles: 38"
    Thighs flexed: 26.5"
    Calves flexed: 16.5"
    Forearm flexed: 13.5"
    Arm flexed: 16.5"
    Neck relaxed: 16.5"

    Starting weight: 213.8

    pic is a little distorted of scale bc I had to lighten the picture.

    I don't know how to flex FYI



    Name:  image-2999444422.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  605.8 KB



    Name:  image-216459467.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  624.8 KB



    Name:  image-2315031067.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  622.1 KB



    Name:  image-1252404160.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  640.3 KB



    Name:  image-4215687099.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  654.5 KB



    Name:  image-660472163.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  652.1 KB



    Name:  image-638507137.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  412.7 KB



    Name:  image-754019643.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  708.4 KB



    Name:  image-1981807569.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  448.0 KB

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    WIlpit's starting stats and pics.

    Measurements:

    Chest relaxed: 48.5"
    Shoulders relaxed: 52.5"
    Waist at belly button and around largest part of love handles: 39.5"
    Waist below love handles: 38"
    Thighs flexed: 26.5"
    Calves flexed: 16.5"
    Forearm flexed: 13.5"
    Arm flexed: 16.5"
    Neck relaxed: 16.5"

    Starting weight: 213.8

    pic is a little distorted of scale bc I had to lighten the picture.

    I don't know how to flex FYI

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 627"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 626"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 628"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 629"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 630"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 631"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 632"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 633"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 634"/>
    Looking like a beast Will! Wish I could get that kind of mass on my abs holy crap
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Thanks man. Now lets see if I can get them to show.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks man. Now lets see if I can get them to show.
    Shouldn't take too much!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. This just got real! Way to go fellas!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  19. Dang. Been two days and I already forgot about this zone thing.

    Well so far I'm loving this comp. it's pretty great getting so many people involved. Plenty of brotherly love...
    Independent Review

  20. Week 1 down....

    some pics from this morning right after waking up.

    Weight is 205.6...that was just waking up though Start weight 7 days ago...2013.6

    Loss: 8lbs

    This has an asterisks for two reasons:

    1. I weighed myself upon waking which makes a big difference
    2. I'm sure I carb depleted heavily from that first pic bc I was eating a lot coming up to the start of this competition.

    later i may update possibly with more pics later and an updated weight.



    Name:  image-972578532.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  472.1 KB



    Name:  image-3683436968.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  489.9 KB



    Name:  image-2936607956.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  491.4 KB



    Name:  image-2738706840.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  515.0 KB



    Name:  image-2987689689.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  312.7 KB

    A random start pic...

    Name:  image-2267996201.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  388.3 KB

  21. Looking good hoss!
    Independent Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Looking good hoss!
    Thanks man. It's going to be a long next 23 days though lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Thanks man. It's going to be a long next 23 days though lol
    Yer telling me!
    Independent Review

  24. Alright guys update coming in the morning. Luke has kindly provided me with a new diet plan for the next 3 weeks for cutting purposes. This will be very interesting as I have never really "cut" before or kept my calories this low for an extended period of time. Weight coming in to this comp was somewhere over 195, I need to look at my notes to be sure. I'm hoping to lean up pretty well by the time this is over. Probably drop to ~190 based on activity level and cal restriction

    New diet:
    Training days- ~1800 kcals
    Non-Training days- ~1600 kcals

    New training:
    Lifts and schedule will remain the same. New change is cardio everyday. 30 min LISS incline tread @ 3.5-4.0. Gonna do the cardio fasted in the am, lift at night.

    Supps:
    1 scoop Prodigy preworkout
    2 Thermadex ed
    3 Paragon spaced thru the day


    Stay tuned...
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Alright guys update coming in the morning. Luke has kindly provided me with a new diet plan for the next 3 weeks for cutting purposes. This will be very interesting as I have never really "cut" before or kept my calories this low for an extended period of time. Weight coming in to this comp was somewhere over 195, I need to look at my notes to be sure. I'm hoping to lean up pretty well by the time this is over. Probably drop to ~190 based on activity level and cal restriction

    New diet:
    Training days- ~1800 kcals
    Non-Training days- ~1600 kcals

    New training:
    Lifts and schedule will remain the same. New change is cardio everyday. 30 min LISS incline tread @ 3.5-4.0. Gonna do the cardio fasted in the am, lift at night.

    Supps:
    1 scoop Prodigy preworkout
    2 Thermadex ed
    3 Paragon spaced thru the day
    4 DTest ed

    Stay tuned...
    Whoa,you are taking the Dtest and Paragon,those are not meant to be taken together or as part of this stack,hence the triple threat not quadruple threat!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Whoa,you are taking the Dtest and Paragon,those are not meant to be taken together or as part of this stack,hence the triple threat not quadruple threat!
    My bad. Edit. Taking Paragon only not DTest
    Independent Review

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    My bad. Edit. Taking Paragon only not DTest
    Hmmm
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  28. Scale reads 195.2. Day 2 of cut...

    Name:  image-3064420498.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  373.4 KB



    Name:  image-1786506385.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  361.2 KB
    Independent Review

  29. Once again - just in case. You are supposed to only take:

    -paragon
    -prodigy
    -thermadex

    D-Test was sent as an extra for you guys to use after this cycle or at another time!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  30. So as of today 1 week in I am down to 179lbs,which is -1 since start,which I would contribute to the cardio increase.Prodigy is giving great focus,energy,and endurance through workouts.I am noticing increased vascularity,some slight joint discomfort.I am having acne all over like a teenager,slight headaches in the morning.Libido seems to be up a bit,and an increase in appetite.Aggression seems to be up a little,I am eager to see how the Paragon treats me once it really kicks in.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Hmmm
    Don't think I forgot about the "controversy" on the other thread page. Oh lawdy that shyt got real on the quick!
    Independent Review
  32. *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  33. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    My phone must not be working. I can see video but no audio. Ill try again tomorrow

  34. Watched the vid...def hope this competition spurs motivation in all that are following. I know I'm still motivated but it's still early in stack lol

  35. That IS a really good vid!
    Independent Review

  36. thanks eric

  37. Im sorry this has to be brought up again but the Rea3tion felt the need to bring this up again so i will explain once again. Please DO NOT start a bickering match back and forth on this. This is to make sure to the Rea3tion and anybody else wondering, so there is no confusion and not make this log a 6,000 view hit on BS. Below is a copy and paste of the Contest


    Let's face it - the post I presented about Josiah Mcquillan gaining over 10 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks while TRAINING/DIETING intensely and optimally and utilizing the PNI "Triple Threat Stack" (PRODIGY, PARAGON, THERMADEX - yes, he also used D-Test, but this is not recommended by PNI nor necessary in our opinion) caused quite a bit of excitement, controversy, raised eyebrows, questions, and anticipation! And rightly so, since this type of muscle hypertrophy is very rare and unusual for such a short period of time using only OTC supplements!

    That said, while we cannot guarantee EVERYONE will make the same type of gains that Josiah did, we at PNI feel quite confident that the "Triple Threat Stack" can make significant positive changes in any lifter's physique that is willing to use them every day as directed and follow a smart and structured diet and training regimen.

    Also in everything I sent to every single person doing the log not only did they get a diet, a training program, food list, cardio, exercise instructional training website if unsure how to properly perform the exercises, they also received supplement dosing instruction on the three supplements they are taking during the course of the 4 weeks. The D-test was a bonus sent to them that could be taken post 4 weeks. Below is a copy and paste of what everyone received.

    PNI Triple Threat Stack Dosing:
    Paragon: 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal, such as with meals 1, 3 and 5.
    Thermadex: 1 pill upon wakening. Excess tolerance, a 2nd pill can be taken 6 hours later.
    Prodigy: 1 scoop 20-30 minutes before training.
    *DO NOT combine prodigy and Thermadex at the same time due to such a high dose of stimulants.

    This is the triple stack challenge of the three products prodigy, paragon and thermadex. Adding D-test wouldn't make any f**kin sense when our title is the triple stack challenge. AGAIN there is nothing we can do if some of the people decided to add the D-test to the 3. We clearly stated we do not recommend taking D-test with paragon and isn't even part of the 4 weeks. BUT there is no problem taking D-test following Paragon. We Simply were generous and just send that as well, so people can also try that afterwards, so they get a chance to try all the products.

    This is not a bash to the Rea3tion or anyone else. This is to make clear i cant sit at everyones house and babysit making sure these products are taken correctly. Everything was clearly stated to everyone. Trust me i spent a lot of time and left nothing out.

    Again I have zero beef with anyone, but the last thing i want is this to turn into a **** storm. Please if there is anything you have to say, feel free to inbox me and leave it out of all the logs and central log. Everyone is working so hard, learning a lot and so excited what these 4 weeks are going to bring because we have already been seeing some amazing progress. Thank you and lets keep our eye on the prize !
    *
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Im sorry this has to be brought up again but the Rea3tion felt the need to bring this up again so i will explain once again. Please DO NOT start a bickering match back and forth on this. This is to make sure to the Rea3tion and anybody else wondering, so there is no confusion and not make this log a 6,000 view hit on BS. Below is a copy and paste of the Contest


    Let's face it - the post I presented about Josiah Mcquillan gaining over 10 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks while TRAINING/DIETING intensely and optimally and utilizing the PNI "Triple Threat Stack" (PRODIGY, PARAGON, THERMADEX - yes, he also used D-Test, but this is not recommended by PNI nor necessary in our opinion) caused quite a bit of excitement, controversy, raised eyebrows, questions, and anticipation! And rightly so, since this type of muscle hypertrophy is very rare and unusual for such a short period of time using only OTC supplements!

    That said, while we cannot guarantee EVERYONE will make the same type of gains that Josiah did, we at PNI feel quite confident that the "Triple Threat Stack" can make significant positive changes in any lifter's physique that is willing to use them every day as directed and follow a smart and structured diet and training regimen.

    Also in everything I sent to every single person doing the log not only did they get a diet, a training program, food list, cardio, exercise instructional training website if unsure how to properly perform the exercises, they also received supplement dosing instruction on the three supplements they are taking during the course of the 4 weeks. The D-test was a bonus sent to them that could be taken post 4 weeks. Below is a copy and paste of what everyone received.

    PNI Triple Threat Stack Dosing:
    Paragon: 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal, such as with meals 1, 3 and 5.
    Thermadex: 1 pill upon wakening. Excess tolerance, a 2nd pill can be taken 6 hours later.
    Prodigy: 1 scoop 20-30 minutes before training.
    *DO NOT combine prodigy and Thermadex at the same time due to such a high dose of stimulants.

    This is the triple stack challenge of the three products prodigy, paragon and thermadex. Adding D-test wouldn't make any f**kin sense when our title is the triple stack challenge. AGAIN there is nothing we can do if some of the people decided to add the D-test to the 3. We clearly stated we do not recommend taking D-test with paragon and isn't even part of the 4 weeks. BUT there is no problem taking D-test following Paragon. We Simply were generous and just send that as well, so people can also try that afterwards, so they get a chance to try all the products.

    This is not a bash to the Rea3tion or anyone else. This is to make clear i cant sit at everyones house and babysit making sure these products are taken correctly. Everything was clearly stated to everyone. Trust me i spent a lot of time and left nothing out.

    Again I have zero beef with anyone, but the last thing i want is this to turn into a **** storm. Please if there is anything you have to say, feel free to inbox me and leave it out of all the logs and central log. Everyone is working so hard, learning a lot and so excited what these 4 weeks are going to bring because we have already been seeing some amazing progress. Thank you and lets keep our eye on the prize !
    *
    And dat dere is simple TRUTH as stated Luke_PNI style! ; )
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  39. I think Luke is mad

    Independent Review
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:18 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 06:56 PM
  3. pni triple threat cycle log 2/13
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
  5. Dkgreene88 does PNI Triple Threat Challenge! - Log
    By dkgreene88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Log in
Log in