PNI Triple Threat Stack Transformation: LOG CENTRAL!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks guys. I been working crazy hard following the blue print perfectly. Still haven't even had a grape outside my diet and only eating foods on the list etc
    And your doing exactly what your suppose to be doing along with busting your ass of course. Good job again man. Amazing 2 week difference haha!! HELL YEAH !!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

And your doing exactly what your suppose to be doing along with busting your ass of course. Good job again man. Amazing 2 week difference haha!! HELL YEAH !!
    Thanks man. These last couple days were hard to be disciplined so I was mentally hurting lol. Im feeling better now and ready to get the next two weeks rolling.
    •   

3. Weighed in at 192.0 this morning. Down from 196-197. Pretty good so far. Can't wait to eat again though. Anyways, I'm on spring break this week so updates may be more like 2 a day and I probably won't have time to drop in on the other competitors cuz my wife wants me all to herself this week. Probably just workout and diet updates... Have a good one gents

Name:  image-1543855824.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  376.6 KB
    Independent Review

4. Good work man, upper abs coming in nicely

5. Eric Does your separation from PNI affect this competition at all or will Luke just take over with everything?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Eric Does your separation from PNI affect this competition at all or will Luke just take over with everything?
    Where'd you see that?

What happened?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Where'd you see that?

What happened?
    It was on another forum. He attached some comments with it as well, he is not leaving on any type of negative basis. He actually stands my PNI fully. I am sure he will be posting something on AM soon. I won't speak for him, I was just
    Curious about this contest

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    It was on another forum. He attached some comments with it as well, he is not leaving on any type of negative basis. He actually stands my PNI fully. I am sure he will be posting something on AM soon. I won't speak for him, I was just
    Curious about this contest
    Contest is over,now send me my IPAD
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

Not so fast lol. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks and. Maybe a chance at that iPad lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Not so fast lol. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks and. Maybe a chance at that iPad lol
    You are doing great bro,I cant wait to compare my after photos!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

You are doing great bro,I cant wait to compare my after photos!
    Thanks man. Yeah I think we will all have some great results. Looking at the workouts and the macros everyone is hitting, should be great results for all of us.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Actually guys - I stole all the prizes and left the country. Fist place now is a pack of gum.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

13. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

Actually guys - I stole all the prizes and left the country. Fist place now is a pack of gum.
    I ate all the gum.

First prize is a kick in the balls. You don't want to know what you get if you lose.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

15. Day 21.... 3 weeks down and 1 to go

Starting pics and weight 213.8

Name:  image-1582539517.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  388.3 KB

Name:  image-3057932524.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  393.6 KB

Today's pics and weight is 199.6 !!! WOW !!!

Name:  image-1771349270.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  533.6 KB

One week left to follow:

PNI Treatens Wilpit's Fat

16. Amazing man, Awesome job !!!! Almost there !!!!

17. So I've been on vacation for a few. Since last Thursday actually. I did get a chest workout last week but no arms. Did some hiking though so cal burn was still there. Food was not entirely on point but pretty close. Gonna hit up wk 4 day 1 tonight. Pics and more updates tomorrow. Weighed in at 191.8 yesterday morning so still dropping...
    Independent Review

18. Remember to run the full 30 days guys !!! Had some concern on this that some are stopping Sunday and is only day 28. So get those last few days in! You guys have been doing awesome and very proud of the hard work and dedication you guys put into this. Now i hope this opens the eyes of some on how much work can be done in 4 weeks when following the right diet, hard, correct training, proper supplementation and consistency. Lets finish strong and will have more details later on post log contest results and winners. Again great job guys, keep kickin ass, almost there !!

19. I'm dropping out gents. I got sick, developed an infection and been feeling like hell since Monday. Sorry to say but I'm done. Shout out to Luke for putting this all together. It was def a good competition. I'll be back...
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm dropping out gents. I got sick, developed an infection and been feeling like hell since Monday. Sorry to say but I'm done. Shout out to Luke for putting this all together. It was def a good competition. I'll be back...
    Oh no bud. Very sorry to hear bud. I hope you get better!
    Independent

21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm dropping out gents. I got sick, developed an infection and been feeling like hell since Monday. Sorry to say but I'm done. Shout out to Luke for putting this all together. It was def a good competition. I'll be back...
    Man, hope u get better as well. This season sucks for sickness. Rest up

22. Man, transformations on this run look sick guys! Awesome results! May have to give this a run myself and have Luke help me plan a diet......You guys are tearing this **** apart!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Oh no bud. Very sorry to hear bud. I hope you get better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Man, hope u get better as well. This season sucks for sickness. Rest up
    You guys are the shyt. Keep up the hard work. I'm very proud of both of you. And your dedication is commendable and I assure you both many look up to you guys
    Independent Review

24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

You guys are the shyt. Keep up the hard work. I'm very proud of both of you. And your dedication is commendable and I assure you both many look up to you guys
    Thanks bud, remember this lifestyle is a marathon so you've lost nothing. Heal up and begin killing again soon.
    Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Get better dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thanks bud, remember this lifestyle is a marathon so you've lost nothing. Heal up and begin killing again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Get better dude!
    Thanks brothers! You guys are good people
    Independent Review

27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Sorry to hear man,you had a good log going,rest up and get yourself better.

28. MACKROS for the past week.See what I did there

Mon,Feb11:
    350P/180C/48F

Tues,Feb12:
    315P/195C/44F

Wed,Feb13:
    305P/105C/22F

Thurs,Feb14:
    295P/194C/31F

Fri,Feb15:
    320P/175C/25F

Sat,Feb 16:
    295P/105C/24F

Sun,Feb 17:
    304P/108C/31F

Mon,Feb 18:
    325P/198C/34F

Proteins still consist of mainly:
    Chicken breast
    Egg whites
    Lean ground beef
    Fish-tilapia
    Water packed tuna
    Whey protein powder if on the go!

Carbs consist of:
    Oatmeal
    Brown rice
    Sweet potatoes
    Whole grain bread

This has truly been the hardest part for me.I have had so much fun with the training change,and the products are doing awesome,but food has always been my weakness.Today is the last workout of this transformation and no matter what the end results are I am very happy with the last 3+ weeks,it has been fun and I have seen some good changes in my body and in the gym.I did this competition with goals of gaining some lean mass,not to really lose weight,which I knew would happen,but not able to use the Thermadex so I didnt expect much.My morning weight as of today is 175lbs.Thats -5 but I have tbh I dont know where its going and not seeing a 5lb. change myself at all,I guess the end pics will tell us all what and where this happend.

29. Hope everyone had a "kick-ass" time doing this!!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

30. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Hope everyone had a "kick-ass" time doing this!!!!
    Having a great time with this. Def tried a ton of new things with training and diet and it is working.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:18 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 06:56 PM
  3. pni triple threat cycle log 2/13
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
  5. Dkgreene88 does PNI Triple Threat Challenge! - Log