PNI Triple Threat Stack Transformation: LOG CENTRAL! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

PNI Triple Threat Stack Transformation: LOG CENTRAL!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm dropping out gents. I got sick, developed an infection and been feeling like hell since Monday. Sorry to say but I'm done. Shout out to Luke for putting this all together. It was def a good competition. I'll be back...
    Man, hope u get better as well. This season sucks for sickness. Rest up

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Man, transformations on this run look sick guys! Awesome results! May have to give this a run myself and have Luke help me plan a diet......You guys are tearing this **** apart!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Oh no bud. Very sorry to hear bud. I hope you get better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Man, hope u get better as well. This season sucks for sickness. Rest up
    You guys are the shyt. Keep up the hard work. I'm very proud of both of you. And your dedication is commendable and I assure you both many look up to you guys
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are the shyt. Keep up the hard work. I'm very proud of both of you. And your dedication is commendable and I assure you both many look up to you guys
    Thanks bud, remember this lifestyle is a marathon so you've lost nothing. Heal up and begin killing again soon.
    Independent
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Get better dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thanks bud, remember this lifestyle is a marathon so you've lost nothing. Heal up and begin killing again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Get better dude!
    Thanks brothers! You guys are good people
    Independent Review
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm dropping out gents. I got sick, developed an infection and been feeling like hell since Monday. Sorry to say but I'm done. Shout out to Luke for putting this all together. It was def a good competition. I'll be back...

Sorry to hear man,you had a good log going,rest up and get yourself better.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

MACKROS for the past week.See what I did there

Mon,Feb11:
    350P/180C/48F

Tues,Feb12:
    315P/195C/44F

Wed,Feb13:
    305P/105C/22F

Thurs,Feb14:
    295P/194C/31F

Fri,Feb15:
    320P/175C/25F

Sat,Feb 16:
    295P/105C/24F

Sun,Feb 17:
    304P/108C/31F

Mon,Feb 18:
    325P/198C/34F

Proteins still consist of mainly:
    Chicken breast
    Egg whites
    Lean ground beef
    Fish-tilapia
    Water packed tuna
    Whey protein powder if on the go!

Carbs consist of:
    Oatmeal
    Brown rice
    Sweet potatoes
    Whole grain bread

This has truly been the hardest part for me.I have had so much fun with the training change,and the products are doing awesome,but food has always been my weakness.Today is the last workout of this transformation and no matter what the end results are I am very happy with the last 3+ weeks,it has been fun and I have seen some good changes in my body and in the gym.I did this competition with goals of gaining some lean mass,not to really lose weight,which I knew would happen,but not able to use the Thermadex so I didnt expect much.My morning weight as of today is 175lbs.Thats -5 but I have tbh I dont know where its going and not seeing a 5lb. change myself at all,I guess the end pics will tell us all what and where this happend.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hope everyone had a "kick-ass" time doing this!!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Hope everyone had a "kick-ass" time doing this!!!!
    Having a great time with this. Def tried a ton of new things with training and diet and it is working.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

That sucks man, but health is first ! Get better man and great job on the changes you did make. Glad you enjoyed the competition man. Get well !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

That sucks man, but health is first ! Get better man and great job on the changes you did make. Glad you enjoyed the competition man. Get well !
    Thanks Luke. You put together something special here. Hoping we over here at FinaFlex can do something like this around summertime. Awesome idea bro and hope its been working out successfully for PNI
    Independent Review
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

yea awesome stack as of this morning down to 238 from starting weight 253 so 15 lb loss. and i got to say the paragon makes you feel like a stright beast
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff guys. Although I am not with PNI anymore I still stand by the things I said about the products.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Luke. You put together something special here. Hoping we over here at FinaFlex can do something like this around summertime. Awesome idea bro and hope its been working out successfully for PNI
    Thanks man ! It has been great seeing everyones progress and cant wait to see the final result for everyone. If FinaFlex does something like this i would love to follow along!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    yea awesome stack as of this morning down to 238 from starting weight 253 so 15 lb loss. and i got to say the paragon makes you feel like a stright beast
    Wow ! Awesome job man ! Hope you plan on posting before and after shots. Way to go !!! Proud of you guys !
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Wow ! Awesome job man ! Hope you plan on posting before and after shots. Way to go !!! Proud of you guys !
    yes i do, i alrdy have the before shots up at the start of my log and will get the after one up as soon as log is done
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

man you gave it one hell of a run . hope you get better , still on the mend myself . good luck brother.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Final pics will be posted tomorrow.I did some posing tonight and I must say,I am very happy with the changes in 4 weeks,I still dont see the 5lb. loss,but I will let you all judge,and see what you think in comparison.I can easily say I am pleased and had some nice progress!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    yes i do, i alrdy have the before shots up at the start of my log and will get the after one up as soon as log is done
    Perfect !
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Final pics will be posted tomorrow.I did some posing tonight and I must say,I am very happy with the changes in 4 weeks,I still dont see the 5lb. loss,but I will let you all judge,and see what you think in comparison.I can easily say I am pleased and had some nice progress!

Sounds good man and glad you enjoyed the ride
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Just an update for everyone. Some people may be finishing sooner or later than others so once every is finished, obviously you guys will know who got 1st, 2nd and 3rd in this log contest once everyone is done. All of you have been doing such a wonderful job and have made amazing progress. Proud of all of you!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Heres my end pics guys,weight is steady at 175l.bs.So a -5lb. loss.I had so much fun in this 4 weeks and enjoyed watching everyone else,huge thanks to Luke and the rest of PNI for making this possible!Heres some after pics.Name:  IMG_2678 (800x600).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  223.1 KBName:  IMG_2683 (800x600).jpg
Views: 57
Size:  262.5 KBName:  IMG_2684 (800x600).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  254.8 KB
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

More after-Name:  IMG_2685 (800x600).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  241.3 KBName:  IMG_2693 (800x600).jpg
Views: 65
Size:  239.6 KBName:  IMG_2695 (800x600).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  231.6 KBName:  IMG_2697 (800x600).jpg
Views: 62
Size:  225.0 KB
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome Job man !!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Looking shredded Mack! Great foundation for this next run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Will everyone have their finals results up by Wednesday?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Final Product review:

This has been a great 30 days. I have learned so much about my body, how it works when responding to workouts, work loads, rest periods, cardio, and the most important to me diet/ use of carbs. I want to thanks Luke Cameron, Eric Broser, and PNI. Especially Luke for all the time and effort you put into this and answering all my questions when I needed help.

I want to note that this log has been very detailed and holds every single calorie I have eaten and every single pound I have lifted. I have not skipped a workout, I have not taken it easy on a set, I have not missed a dosage, everything has been calculated . My food has been measured and weighed and my supp dosages were taken every day at the same time. I had them all on an alarm on my phone. I did not cheat on my diet once and did not add anything outside of my allotted food that was on my food list provided by Luke Cameron.

I repeat my log is absolutely everything I endured and lived these last 30 days. No other supplements were taken other than a daily vitamin.

Product review: I chose to be specific with what I felt was the most important aspect of each product.

...............Prodigy: 8/10 over all...............

Energy: 8/10 energy was great on this product. Sometimes I would be in the gym lifting for almost two hours at high intensity and then I would still have energy to complete 30 min cardio after my session. At no time during the last 30 days did I have an energy crash during my workouts. I always had enough to give my all on each rep.

Focus: 9/10 focus was awesome. I'm the type of person who does not talk in the gym and I like to zone out. I was able to do this with this product. I was mentally prepared everyday in the gym, I was able to be Patient with every set and every rep to make sure I complete each rep to the appropriate tempo and get full contractions. I had tunnel vision in the gym, I only saw the weights in front of me and that was it.

Pump: 7/10 pump was good with this product but I expected more. I never obtained that skin splitting pump or the type of pump that makes it hard to shower afterward. I did get good blood rush to my muscles, I had really good pumps on some days and also had a lack of pump on others. The pumps were noticeable so I gave the product a 7/10 but I did expect more.

Vascularity: 8.5/10 vascularity was also great with this product. After a couple weeks of taking this product the vascularity only got better. I started to see veins In my shoulder area that I have never seen before and they are just curling around and my wife hates the sight of them. I also feel like my main bicep vein is getting bigger and was very noticeable while on this. My forearms were sprouting veins like crazy and i started to see a lot of veins in my lower thighs and throughout my calves as well. Great product for vascularity.

Physical affects: 8/10 when taking this product at 1.5 scoops or higher I noticed physical affects. My body would tingle and my lips would go numb. I like that feeling, it means nothing as far as productivity/effectiveness of the product but it's a mental like of mine.

..........................Ther madex: 9/10 overall.............

Fat loss: 10/10 I lost over 14lbs on this product in 30 days. What else needs to be said. This product ripped the fat off me.

Energy: 8/10 every morning I would be alert for work and ready to tackle my day. This was especially good for the morning time bc I hate going to work in the morn due to lack of energy. This product assisted in my morning energy which I appreciated.

Thermo affect: 8/10 upon taking this product I could feel my body temp rise. Some days it was more noticeable than others. I would sweat just from reg day chores and when doing cardio I would be drenched.

Stimulant: 8/10 this was a high stim product, the first week I would have jitters to the point I would feel almost sick. I sucked it up and by the end of week 1 my body was getting used to it, I would still get jitters but it was bearable.

Mood: 8/10 this goes along with energy for me. I would be energized for work and therefore I had a good mood. This was only noticeable in the morn bc by afternoon I was impatient and aggressive. Ill note that elsewhere though with the paragon.

Appetite suppressant: 7/10 my appetite in the beginning was very light, I found myself force feeding at times. But within a week and a half paragon kicked in and that ended.

...................Paragon: 8/10 overall....................

Strength: 9/10 now I did not do any one max reps or anything like that but instead I pushed my body in ways I haven't before. The different tempo was new to me and I was very surprised at how much weight I was able to lift at different tempos. I was leg pressing over 1400 lbs for reps and even went up to +1600 at one point. I was doing bent over rows with 275lbs at slow tempos and the same with bench. I can guarantee I gained power and strength on this stack and I left workouts feeling like a beast several times a week.

Muscle Growth/ Retention: 8/10 I did not gain size measurement wise but I did not lose much size in important areas. I had a lot of fat to lose and I lost tons of weight. I feel like certain parts of me look more muscular and bigger even though the measuring tape says otherwise. For losing so much weight In a short period of time I am happy with my muscle retention.

Libido: 7/10 I did not feel anymore "in the mood" than I normally do. I am always in that mood so the fact that it did not diminish means something. So that's were the 7 came from.

Fat loss: 10/10 I give thermadex almost all the credit for my fat loss but higher test and a diet primed for fat loss will result in fat loss so I had to judge this product on it as well. I lost tons of weight for 30 days and I'm sure this product assisted so its getting a 10.

Appetite: 9/10 By the time week 2 came around I was starving every hour after eating. My meals were often not enough to satisfy me and I had to consume tons of water to try and counter the hunger. My body wanted to grow with this product not cut.

Sides/ Test boost: 8/10 proof of test boost that I saw on this product I am also considering side affects. They go hand and hand. I noticed some hair growth on my trap area and upper back (wife noticed), increased acne on my chest, shoulders, neck, and forehead. I also had a large appetite which was noted above. My wife also noticed my lack of patience which then turned to anger at times, so Increased aggression. My libido never changed, it stayed in high gear. My strength increased and I was hitting heavy weights for high reps which is a sign that my test was raising as well. These are weights I would usually lift for lower reps and with no tempo.

Def loved the test boost and didn't mind the sides at all, they were all mild. The above is my honest and unbiased thoughts on the products that I personally used for exactly 30 days. They were used following the directions of Luke Cameron which coincide with how PNI intended them to be used.

Final picture results posted later
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Final measurements and weight:

Starting weight: 213.8
    Current weight: 196.2
    Loss: 17.6

I weighed myself in the morning @196.2 but then weighed myself again after a huge huge cheat breakfast with lots of fluids and weighed in at 199.6. So def still a huge loss.

Pic below is of original measurements:

Name:  image-522528264.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  242.2 KB

Current
    1: Chest relaxed- 47.00
    2: Shoulders relaxed- 50.25
    3: Waist at belly button and largest part of love handles- 37.75
    4:Waist below love handles-36.5
    5: Thighs flexed- 26.00
    6:Calves flexed- 16.5
    7:Forearm flexed- 13.5
    8:Arm flexed- 16.00
    9: Neck relaxed- 16.00

Loss by numbers
    1. -1.5"
    2. -2.25"
    3. -1.75"
    4. -1.5"
    5. -.5"
    6. No change
    7. No change
    8. -.5"
    9. -.5"

Definitely a change in almost every single aspect. I am excited there was no change in my calves bc with this program I actually worked them, I never work them. Same with forearms, although I didn't work them I tried not to use straps as much which helped. I see the biggest loss in my waist and belly area which is great and was the goal. I had a lot of fat on my arms so there was a bigger loss in them but I think they don't look smaller at all.

Very happy with all results you can let the pictures be the judge of these changes. Very happy to maintain as much muscle as I did especially with losing so much weight in a short period of time. Def thanking paragon for this muscle Retention.

Pics to compare these measurements are coming
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Moment of truth:

Before pics:

Name:  image-2545172966.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  418.8 KB

Name:  image-4046037258.jpg
Size:  431.7 KB

Name:  image-2893733124.jpg
Size:  544.1 KB

Name:  image-3859664250.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  282.2 KB

Name:  image-965237034.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  414.4 KB

Name:  image-227612021.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  393.6 KB

Name:  image-809933060.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  388.3 KB

Name:  image-185060212.jpg
Size:  424.0 KB

After pics taken in 3 diff setting. In the mirror directly from waking, soon after once my wife had time to take some for me, and my most muscular pose which I took after putting my shorts on bc I forgot to take them when I did all the other pics.

Name:  image-1335098551.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  496.1 KB

Name:  image-3407554210.jpg
Size:  573.0 KB

Name:  image-3342466990.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  551.8 KB

Name:  image-2269690424.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  411.3 KB

Name:  image-753189893.jpg
Size:  520.6 KB

Name:  image-2610620835.jpg
Size:  602.2 KB

Name:  image-1518282957.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  506.0 KB

Name:  image-2391394372.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  622.4 KB

Name:  image-1324108504.jpg
Size:  611.3 KB

Name:  image-1151638547.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  572.3 KB

Name:  image-36985813.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  552.9 KB

Name:  image-1934165716.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  568.6 KB

Name:  image-2731008227.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  579.7 KB

Name:  image-487572969.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  608.7 KB

Name:  image-1660031344.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  604.7 KB

Name:  image-1261227921.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  612.0 KB

Name:  image-515306281.jpg
Size:  596.9 KB

Name:  image-932235289.jpg
Size:  451.3 KB

Name:  image-2200624362.jpg
Size:  442.7 KB

These are my results. Thanks a lot PNI, Eric Broser, and especially Luke Cameron.

Note: this competition did not
    Come with posing practice so don't mind the horrible form or technique lol.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I was just running back through my log to see my progress over the 4 weeks and noticed somehow my post that I wrote up at the end is not here,so my appologies and here we go again!First off as we all know training and diet is key in any and all routines,along with good supplements and you have a win win.Luke really nailed it with the layout he gave me and in no way did I expect to see the results I did in the short 4 weeks this lasted,I am very pleased and he shared a lot of things that I without a doubt will be incorporating in my future training regimines.It is almost impossible for me to claim what the products did or didnt do in the short 4 weeks we used them,but I will give a simple breakdown of what I noted and share my experience of them,keep in mind I did not run the Thermadex,because of my sensitivity to Yohimbine.So I had to push super hard knowing the other guys had a slight hand up in that way.I have always been a big fan of Prodigy and this only added to my love for the product,I have a previous review posted which I will copy here beacuse it was great the first time I used it,and continued to dominate my workouts,now my thoughts on Paragon.

Paragon:
    I used this as part of a simple yet effective stack,as you all know Prodigy was there,and just the basic staples,so it was not part of a natty stack or PCT that I was able to use this as part of,which does make it harder for me to guage its effectiveness.I would love to and plan on running this as part of a PCT and natty stack in the future because thats where I personally can tell how a product in its specific category does or does not work for me.

Effectiveness:
    Overall impression,it worked great!I had signs of all the things I personally look for when taking an AI and or test booster.My libido was up pretty high the majority of the run,there were a few days where it seemed to just disappear,but it quickly bounced right back.My appetite while on this product was insane,which is one very strong reason why I want to try it as part of a natty or PCT.My mood was up and down,but I did have some raise in aggression,not much but enough to where others around me noticed.I had a very nice leaning out and dried out effect while taking this,became very vascular and shedded some weight that I honestly did not know I had to shed in certain areas.I had very nice muscle fullness as well while taking Paragon.I also had some amazing sleep while taking this product,some very vivid dreams as well.

Sides:
    Acne was the big one for me,I had an extreme increase in acne,and in weird places like calves and forearms.I also noticed my hair was growing quite quick compared to my normal hair growth.I did not have any extreme joint dryness,but there were a few days where I started to feel my wrist and my elbows start to dry out,mainly towards the end of the bottle,which I easily combated by upping my oxi-mega intake.I did have some pressure in my head,no extreme headaches like I have received from DAA in the past,but there was some pressure worth noting.The wild dreams are something I could live without,but the sleep being so good balanced it out.I did have a few days where I felt like an emotional wreck,but it quickly went away.

Overall:
    I really enjoyed this product,as I said before I look forward to trying it as part of a natty stack and running it a bit longer to guage full benefits and results.It worked very well for me in the 4 weeks I used it,and I will use it again.There were no extreme sides from Paragon,the ones I did have I personally do not mind as it helps me somewhat know what is taking place in my body.I have never used NMDA before and Paragon has peaked my interest in it for sure,overall amazing product and I received great benefits from it.

Prodigy:

Ok,so I've found a new must have in my stash.I enjoyed this product so much and will continue to use it in the future without a doubt!

Energy/focus:
    The energy I got from this was amazing.Gave me that got to go now feeling,can't wait to get to the gym!The focus was some of the best I've ever experienced without a doubt!Clean energy,and the mental drive and focus were insane.Broke some prs using prodigy.

Pumps:
    I had some great pumps while using prodigy.I never used it with any other preworkout,as I felt no need.Arms got so pumped it hurt some days.Was having pumps in muscles I wasn't even focusing on for the day.

Mix ability/taste:
    I had the blueberry,and loved the taste to the point where I still crave the flavor.It mixed very well even in little water,I usually mixed with about 8oz. Of water,no residue or particles whatsoever.

Overall:
    I love prodigy,as I said it is a must have in my stash now.It was consistent every single time I used it from first dose to last scoop.I never once had to use more than one level scoop,and I'm a stim junkie!i did get the beta tingles from it,which I personally love.Some may not but I know it's time to go when they hit!PNI really hit it out of the park with this one!Good job and thanks for a great product!

Once again big thanks to Luke and everyone at PNI that made this possible,I had an amazing time in this 4 weeks,and the support from the PNI guys was unreal.I also wanted to say great job to all the other contestants as you all killed it and it was very motivational and I feel honored to have been chosen to be a part of this.I can and will easily recommend the products I used,and if you have not tried them then put them on the to-do list.I learned a lot more than I ever imagined in the short 4 weeks and had results I truly did not expect or hope to get,so regardless this was a winning experience for me just to have the opportunity.Thanks to everyone who followed,I could not have done it without the support,and you guys are awesome,the support here is unreal and I truly feel like I have some real guys I can count on for support and motivation.Keep killing it guys,see you on the next one....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Good job to those who got their final review up right away. If you havent done so get these final reviews up. I would like to have winners by Sunday !!! Thanks guys !
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Great final reviews Mack and Wilpit !
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Answers

Mack and Wilpit did great, its really motivating to see how you can change with the hard work
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Wilpit you sick mother fuker! Bro you done got shredded up like a beast! Sick transformation! Hope you win this shyt
    Independent Review
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Wilpit you sick mother fuker! Bro you done got shredded up like a beast! Sick transformation! Hope you win this shyt
    Thanks man I was very surprised at the results. I've been eating like crazy lately so I got to clean myself up so I don't lose my gains
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks man I was very surprised at the results. I've been eating like crazy lately so I got to clean myself up so I don't lose my gains
    You killed it,as did PalmFist himself.I am proud to have done this with you guys by my side for the ride,wish others would have turned it up but we made up for it!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You killed it,as did PalmFist himself.I am proud to have done this with you guys by my side for the ride,wish others would have turned it up but we made up for it!
    I agree. I was looking forward to seeing palmfist's results from the new diet Luke put together. But he was def on a roll. Hell, Mack, I can't get over your Christmas tree popping off your lower back. Striations and all. Def a great 30 days for us 3
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah. Dang man everybody and their mom dropped like week 1...
    Independent Review
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah. Dang man everybody and their mom dropped like week 1...
    How many other people actually finished?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:18 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. pni triple threat cycle log 2/13
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:03 PM
  4. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 10:30 PM
  5. Dkgreene88 does PNI Triple Threat Challenge! - Log