soul0wner loses the fat with PNI's deadly triple threat stack!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. soul0wner loses the fat with PNI's deadly triple threat stack!!


    Hey everyone!! I want to thank Eric and Luke and PNI for hooking me up in this contest. And Luke for setting me up with a diet and training plan. I will start the routine off tomorrow and plan on weigh in and possibly some measurements tomorrow in the afternoon. I look forward to this contest and will be following the others along as well! Good luck everyone!


  2. First
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    First
    Welcome!!
    •   
       


  4. Woke up, took 1 paragon and 1 thermadex with my first meal of 45 G protein and 50 g of carbs. Will take 2 more paragon throughout the day. I will be taking all caps of daa before bed every night.

  5. I've taken all of my supps for the day, except for the D-Test as I will be taking 4 right before bed every night. Got 4 meals in so far, with 2 left. My workout today looked like this..

    Medium Grip Lat Pulldown
    150x6
    150x6
    160x6

    Wide Grip DB Row
    30x6
    35x6
    35x6

    Underhand Grip Pulldown
    150x6
    150x6
    150x6

    One Arm DB Row
    35x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Partial DB Deadlift
    40x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Seated Bent Over DB Lateral Raise
    15x6
    15x6
    10x6

    Rope Rear Delt Row
    90x6
    90x6
    90x6

    Cable Crunch
    25x16
    35x16

    Lying Bent Knee Raise
    13
    10

    Followed by about 15 minutes of cardio on my exercise bike.

  6. Subbd
    Independent Review

  7. Subbed

  8. Has anyone else felt extremely nauseous after taking prodigy? I feel like I'm going to throw up after my workout.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Has anyone else felt extremely nauseous after taking prodigy? I feel like I'm going to throw up after my workout.
    No I have been fine with prodigy. Actually took 2 scoops today for legs. Yesterday I felt nausea a little after thermadex. Did you maybe take them to close together?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    No I have been fine with prodigy. Actually took 2 scoops today for legs. Yesterday I felt nausea a little after thermadex. Did you maybe take them to close together?
    I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.

  11. Subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.
    Yeah I have not experienced that. Hopefully that subsides.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Yeah I have not experienced that. Hopefully that subsides.
    Yeah, hopefully. I'm struggling to get meal #4 down.

  14. I'm going to try my workout on Thursday without prodigy and see how I feel afterwards.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Yeah, hopefully. I'm struggling to get meal #4 down.
    Yeah I have been force feeding some of my meals. Mainly bc I've been eating only chicken breast. I went and bought some Isopure so I'm going to start drinking more shakes to make it easier. This program is no joke lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Yeah I have been force feeding some of my meals. Mainly bc I've been eating only chicken breast. I went and bought some Isopure so I'm going to start drinking more shakes to make it easier. This program is no joke lol
    Yeah, I've been having 3 of my meals by shakes when I'm at work and 3 meals are real food at home. But I just can't eat today, feeling really sick. Hopefully tomorrow I don't feel like this.

  17. And I'm about to buy three 5 pound tubs of whey. Just trying to decide if I wanted to spend less and get Dymatize or spend more and get ON. Tough one.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    And I'm about to buy three 5 pound tubs of whey. Just trying to decide if I wanted to spend less and get Dymatize or spend more and get ON. Tough one.
    I've never had the dymatize but I know ON is good. Decisions decisions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    I've never had the dymatize but I know ON is good. Decisions decisions
    I liked it better when protein was cheaper. ON is 14 bucks more.

  20. know the feeling i couldn't eat anything after dinner last night which was meal 4 but mine is probably my condition. i don't want to blame anything on the products. we will see.

  21. I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.

  22. lucky dog!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.
    Oh man!! That's awesome, wish I could get in on that!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Oh man!! That's awesome, wish I could get in on that!
    Comes in handy but it's not always readily available so when I find the hook up I usually buy tons.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Has anyone else felt extremely nauseous after taking prodigy? I feel like I'm going to throw up after my workout.
    No. Barely even a kick in the pants. I have a very high tolerance though. I'll be doin two scoops next week
    Independent Review

  26. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.
    This makes me worry... Keep at it. If it doesn't subside then discontinue the stims bro!
    Independent Review

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.
    Wow! I officially hate u now...
    Independent Review

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Wow! I officially hate u now...
    Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.
    Damn man. I'm thinking my protein maybe is making me nauseous. It's mochachino or something and it smells horrendous. I think I'll be going for the ON.

  30. Yeah that may be a good move man. Hopefully its the protein and not Prodigy. The protein is an easy fix if that is the issue.

  31. Here is yesterdays workout fellas. I only really ate 4 meals yesterday as I felt sick, and I also felt sick again this morning. I am not sure if it was the protein that I was drinking, or if it was a pill or prodigy. Stopped off at the store and got 4 pounds of a different kind of protein, and it was super cheap too! Today is my rest day, thank goodness!! I am really, really sore!

    Leg Press
    160x14
    180x12
    190x15

    Leg Extensions
    30x12
    50x12

    Sissy Squats (I did them with a weight on my chest, I didn't realize that was for a later week)
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15

    DB Alternating Lunge
    20ea x 16
    20ea x 17

    Squats
    90x13
    90x13

    Calf Press
    140x9
    140x12

    Seated DB Calf Raise
    25x15
    25x20

    I didn't do any cardio after my workout because my legs were killing me, obviously.

  32. I'm thinking I'm going to be taking an extra rest day today. As my legs are extremely sore, and I sliced the side of my toe almost off last night. Makes it extremely hard to walk with both of those things.

  33. Damn...how did you mess your toe up?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Damn...how did you mess your toe up?
    Sliced it open on the stupid scale, man it was a bloody mess.

  35. That sucks. Especially the timing of it

  36. Ouch! Damn toes. Who needs em anyway? Lol. Heal up buddy!
    Independent Review

  37. Here was todays Chest/Front and Side Delts/Abs workout

    DB Incline Press SS*
    35x9
    35x9

    Flat DB Fly SS*
    20x12
    20x12

    Flat Chest Press SS*
    160x9
    170x9

    DB Pull Over SS*
    30x11
    30x10

    DB Shoulder Press SS*
    35x9
    35x9

    Upright Row SS*
    30x10
    30x10

    Seated DB Side Lateral DS*
    15x10
    10x6
    15x7
    10x6

    Lying Incline Straight Leg Raise SS*
    16
    10

    35 lb plate on chest crunches SS*
    16
    13

    Followed by 12 minutes of cardio on the bike.

  38. Hope your feeling better man ! Keep pushing forward!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  39. The scale reads 190 this morning, talk about frustrated. I was 187 2-3 days ago.

  40. What's yer eats at? Cal-wise...
    Independent Review
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 05:58 AM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  3. Incinerating the Fat with AM/PM REDuction Shots
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in